Path of Exile

Diablo 3 on suicide watch.

pathofexile.com/oriath

Diablo 3 was DOA.
Let me know when its better than D2

shilling a broken-by-design game with band-aid of a patch that doesn't fix the core issues…

for shame

If it's still always online then it's still shit

Poe man's diablo 3.

Who here Fate?

Worse in every way, but enjoy the only viable builds being buff+mouse 1 auto-attack spamfests, I guess.

Is it a F2P always online grindfest?
No?
Then its not worse in every way, better yet, that fact alone makes it superior.
Which also makes Van Hellsing the superior game.

Free with no restrictions is better than 20 dollarydoos
Just like my internet.
If you honestly think that, then that tells us far more about your taste than it does about PoE. Carry on, lad.

WEW

You entered a thread about a game you don't like just to complain about it. Who is the one asshurt here?

You still dude.
The game's trash and the Devs don't know how to balance the game.

I'm not even a fan of this game, I just notice people like you who have no ounce of self-awareness.

Heh, oh wow. That is some supreme lack of self awareness right there.

This thread was a mistake

Now this is proxyfagging

You couldn't have known better, OP.

I tried PoE a while ago, but couldn't get into it because of how slow the beginning is. Has that changed, or is it worth pushing through?

PoE was good 5 years ago now it's just chinese-owned bloat with no real direction.

nah man, it's just you lacking self awareness

Pretty much. The constant reactionary nerfs when anyone finds a wonky build that works. And as opposed to nerfing the interaction they nerf the mechanic behind it. "People are using tempest shield and arctic armor? nerf that shit into infinity and back"

The first 20 levels are genuinely awful. I've gotten it down to the point where I can do it stupidly quick so it is less painful. Most builds don't start functioning until 40ish at the earliest. I think it is worth pushing through though. Having a build planned and seeing it come together is a great feeling and seeing how far you can push it into maps is fun. You have to have down syndrome (eg no fundamental understanding of game mechanics) to create a build that can't even make it to maps. If you are new I'd recommend following a build guide until you get how to scale your damage properly.

That said the meta builds definitely make the game seem more braindead then it is. Right now energy shield and double dipping (such as ignite and poison scaling) are ridiculously strong. Both of which they have claimed they are addressing in 3.0. The current speed clear meta has gotten pretty extreme and I am hoping they reel it back in and allow differentiation between boss killer builds and map clearing builds. Right now there are a few builds that are just good at EVERYTHING. Also they need to buff life on the evasion side of the passive tree for fucks sake

The last few leagues I have done a couple self created builds (hezmana's flicker strike) and some already existing ones (righteous fire chieftain). I just have fun trying different shit. My only major complaint was having to repeat acts when leveling as it made it tedious, the addition of actual unique acts for the entire experience should help the game tremendously.

They realized that even with PoE's relatively healthy community, the game wouldn't last anywhere near long enough for anyone to still be playing when their original road map for 10 acts and no difficulty loops was finally done, so now they're just rushing everything out the door. Act 5 might be somewhat coherent, but I can't see 6-10 being anything but a hastily thrown together clusterfuck of zones that basically look like any of the already existing maps.

Not that any of that matters, because like said, the game peaked with the launch of act 3, and it's been downhill ever since. Now it's 20 layers of bandaid patches while the broken (but working as intended) core mechanics go untouched. Not to mention a late game difficulty balance that makes D3 launch day Inferno look well designed.

The life globe girl is into bondage.

I honestly forgot D3 happened

I was expecting just a new act that actually surprised me, I wonder how are they going to balance bandits and resistances, still I hope that double dipping actually disappears in 3.0

Grim Dawn it's amaazing in with the dual class system but the gearing/legendaries are pretty fucking boring mate, also crate's insistence in nerfing skills/gear because they too op in multiplayer has to be one more retarded ways to balance a mostly single player game

Yeah sure, great game right there.

I wouldn't be surprised if the only bandit reward that remains is the charges and they just drop the normal and cruel rewards. For resistances probably something like this:

It's not 2013 anymore faggot.