Steam VR interview

Gaben sounds like he's on the verge of tears through the whole interview.
also hotpockets: the video is not monetized, he gets money through skins.cash, so no need to webm.

my.mixtape.moe/eqmlzl.mp4

Mod edit: removed direct link, webm.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He always sounded like that, it's because he's really really fat.

Youtube is shit and google spies on people, it'll always demand a webm.

Always mirror videos, Youtube is cancer and so is Steam.

Thank you user.

why.
not saying this as a meme.
why.

Because fuck you

Based mods. Put effort into your threads retard.

I am not complaining, I am asking for the reason, webms are for ad revenue denial, which makes no sense when there's no ad revenue.

Why wouldn't we webm jewtube videos, though? I mean yes, one primary purpose is to remove monetization but also stop jewgle from building metadata on what's popular. Why wouldn't the default be webm?

And if this universal axiom regarding the behavior of every single person there is of yours ever proves false?

"Put efforts into your threads" might hold water if there weren't fifty fucking generals and people screeching "template thread" on threads that are clearly not

When the hell did that second policy come about? Even within Gamergate and the popularization of video-rips to make webms and host natively I don't ever remember anything about Google metadata fitting into things. I stopped paying attention to all that business when people decided adopting a seal was a good idea.

You act like I defend those threads. I'm sick of reddit.

The bigger problem is the retarded-ass rule about template threads that isn't actually defined in the rules list (Mark is deliberately avoiding this) and severely limits the ability to discuss things on familiar grounds, taken to its logical extreme people want this place to be Holla Forums-flavored /r9k/.

We archive everything faggot because we have seen countless things get memory holed. We don't visit external websites to avoid begin tracked or luring normalfags back here. Ad revenue is just one of the many reasons you should always post a .webm.

Like user said, put effort into your threads.

Which is why Holla Forums shitposts nonstop 24/7 across Twitter and Tumblr and you can find an 8ch link within two seconds of a Google search regardless of the site itself being in the results or not.

How new are you? Holla Forums followed the rules before it became /trump/. We know it's cancer, most of the site is cancer, you are cancer for contributing to the problem and defending it.

I'm sick of Holla Forums, and a lot of other anons are to if the last meta thread was any example. If the dozen or so faggots who shitpost here could actually stay on their board I'de be happy. Also Webm or gtfo.

it's actually a bunch of Holla Forums fags trying to pose as them to shift the board away from being more right-wing

and it has been for a while
polite sage

Holla Forums always gets obnoxious and shitposty and steps way outside its boundaries around election-season.

I'd want a little more than one guy's say-so, user, considering the entire opposite direction could apply and that's a Holla Forumslack pretending to be Holla Forums.

That's all Holla Forums ever says, but I'm sick of politics in general. "If" Holla Forums is involved, they're gaining nothing from Holla Forums by doing it. Offtopic political shitposting gets you banned Left or Right. If they wanna "dominate" Holla Forums then they're not really doing it the right way.

I was the guy who posted that and actually I'm /liberty/ trying to make both Holla Forums and Holla Forums unbearable so my board can get more traffic.

Credulously screenshot and repost this everywhere ok

PLEASE GIVE ME VIEWS ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That is kinda the point. Holla Forums blames a lot of shilling on various places but anyone that's been around for awhile can see it's mostly focused on breaking up the group effort found there (or to direct it for other purposes). Same shit they've been doing since the old/b/.