Black Desert Online

Anyone here still playing Black Desert Online?

That looks like shit

No, I tired to give it a chance until I tried to equip some head gear and noticed all they are is stat boosters and dont actually show up on your character. Character customization is a very big thing for me in MMO's and this just killed it, I can single single player games doing it but not in an mmo.

There is a 8ch guild for this turd of a game
but I'd rather help you out by not letting you fall down the shit covered rabbithole that is this gookgrind fest

You're better off killing yourself than wasting a single of your precious seconds on this top tier trash

Is it translated?

It is already released in English long time ago user-kun

the absolute bottom of the barrel of this site's poster quality, save your time and your sanity OP

Never played after the beta. Heard it went to shit because of a ridiculous cash shop.

l2read

which part of my post saying the game was absolute shit was encouraging?

The game's utter trash OP.
Hell it doesn't allow player trading because "we gotta stop those nasty gold sellers". The auction house has Dev set prices, so there is actually no economy in the game.
Combat's bland, and PVP boils down to "who's been playing the longest" as the gear advantage is so stupidly high that even if someone's just 2 tiers above you, you basically cannot win unless they go AFK.

It's a korean mmo, of course it's shite.

There is even a private server. I play on it it works ok

anime girls look so fucking retarded

fuck you

bdos good if you have $100 and wanna waste life. join itc for monster hunting

Fuck off Shitsu!

Hello?

DELETE THIS

There are many things that could be said about BDO, but the only thing that truly matters, is your level of autism. If you're willing to suffer through the shitty enchant system and being PvP irrelevant for a month or so in a PvP game, then sure play it. It's comfy and just another mmo, only Daum manages to be an even shittier publisher than Nexon so have fun with that.

There are probably 12 or so people from here that still play.

WARNING The 8ch guild faggots have found this thread and are going to try to use their disgusting autism to trick you into playing their trash game

don't fall for their tricks, BDO is worse than unwashed cock on your dinner plate

How do you know what that tastes like, you closet faggot?

I don't know why you would ever still play it at this point. They've broken virtually every promise they made.

I want to sniff her butt, while she farts

Arin please leave.

eyyy, you faggots are still using the symbol I made for you. That makes me feel all warm and tingly inside. I had to fresh install my OS recently, but I made sure to transfer all the orignal files over so I can give them to you guys if you want. I haven't played the game for a while.

Anything more grindy than lets say Let It Die is an automatic no from me
stop playing this shit game, even though MMORPGs are bad you could be playing one better than shit

He's trying to use reverse psychology by shit-talking BDO online whilst trying to connect Holla Forums to it and posting pictures of shit-tier brainless zipperhead gook rats. Don't fall for it.