HERE, I REALIZE THERE'S ALREADY A THREAD

ON THE EDGE

WELL HE AIN'T MY BOY BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY

I SEE NO, HEAR NO EVIL

TOOK AWAY MY DUBS AND MOVED INTO A CHEVY

VAN
YEAH THATS THE MASTER PLAN

I AM THE EGGMAN

Reminder that Pewdiepie is the only redpilled full-blooded Swede and that he will singlehandedly save Europe.

The hero we need
But do not deserve

I wish I could write about how cool OP is in my diary someday

What about the Golden One?

but he's not and he won't. No amount of youtube videos will redpill anyone or save anything.

They are both cucks. Both of them ran away from sweden.

Damn, forgot about him.

HE HAS NO STYLE

they're coming at him from all side but punished felix will survive

Is he actually redpilled? Like, he doesn't like the shitskins raping his women and he wants them dead?

I call them smart. There is no saving Sweden, the country is fucked, it's basically a walking dead. Anyone sane will make a run for it before the government closes down the borders.

S H U T I T D O W N

Why would he give a shit? He's already said he could retire at any point and live comfortably for the rest of his life with all the money he's made. He's basically like Notch, he's got so much cash he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Hell, he could open up his own page and his fanbase would follow along. His fans being impressionable 12 year olds is a blessing, he's redpilling them before the Jew gets his hooks in them.

i would buy him a beer now he is calling out youtube jewishness constantly

ROSENBERG

POOL IS ALWAYS RIGHT

take a fucking guess

Numerous relatively obscure references, the psyops skull tag, non jokingly calls out jews on their shit. Dont forget that he used to go on Holla Forums, probably still does.