Webm Thread: GOTTA GO FAST edition

Last one on page 10+, and reached over 300 replies. Time for a new one!

Other urls found in this thread:

thedickshow.com/
youtube.com/user/MrBtongue
taikotime.blogspot.com.br/2010/10/taiko-no-tatsujin-wii-song-list.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This seems fucking fun.

If you insist.

Intro of what would have been the soviet animated movie of the Hobbit.

That looks fun, is it a recent release ?

Read the filename, it says 1991, dumb user.

No u

Fuck, I thought was refering to .

I was referring to the tron webm ya big willy.

Yeah, I wronged. Sorry

Post more shantys

Amen to that.
Kids, get yourself an education, go to trade schools, just do anything to avoid factories and the production industry in general.
Shit sucks.

I'm the one who made the Webm That game is called Tron Run/r it came out February last year.

I'd say the game is worth it on sale if you like Tron.

It has Microtransactions but they are completely pointless since the in games money are those yellow things you pick up. There are 3 DLC's one that give you some levels and this webm shows the Characters/Lightcycles from the other 2 DLC's

Fucking why?
That guy must have some heart problems after all the times he shocked himself.

I am certain that's just SFX for cases where he shocks himself directly with the mains.

its a joke, not real

Nevermind; SFX was too grand a term.

no I get that it's a joke. Anybody with the tiniest knowledge of electricity would stay away from bare wires/leads, but he does it anyway. Is getting shocked worth the views? Let's hope it really is just acting.
Can't find the compilation webm of his alternating misadventures.

I'm pretty sure he's smart enough to know how to electrocute himself safely. That said I always thought touching the mains was pretty bad for your health, so I've no idea how real that one is.

More vidya startups please

Not as funny as the Columbine version

I work on CRTs, if it gets your heart and you aren't resuscitated you die. It's why you only work with one hand, two hands shorting something would send it through your heart. Even if it wasn't fake there's only two conclusions, it's never gone through his heart or whatever voltage he uses can't provide enough current to stop his heart (anyone want to look this up?). I know I'm fine after getting 240V once, as well.

this is from Utopia right?

uhh…sorry

just finished watching

It is. Real shame that after Legends EA gutted the team behind it. In fact I would say origins, and legends are the best platformers that have been released in recent years. At the very least it's worth playing.

"Pretty bad" might be an ever so slight understatement

Is it bad if I agree with the basic premise of this, if not cutting a babby's throat?

Fuckin nice.

Gaem?

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.

Somewhat short but fun first person RPG.

It's not fucking hard, retard. Most threads say page 13 in the OP. It's either that or 700.

Thank you, user.

Yes. Third worlders are far worse for the environment than first worlders, even per capita. Shitlibs whine about CO2 because it's one of the few things we're even comparable on, but CO2 isn't a pollutant in the usual sense. It's a natural part of the atmosphere, the only concern about it is getting the amount too high. The bit about nuclear fuels is absurd–nuclear energy is by far the cleanest source of energy capable of powering modern society.
Concern about overpopulation is legitimate, but every mention of this concern in popular media targets the wrong people–relatively affluent whites. The reality is that if whites stop having kids, the Earth will not improve, it will be taken over by chinks, mudslimes, niggers, pajeets and turned into a barren, toxic, shit-coated hellscape.

How exactly would EA have the power to gut the Ubisoft Montpellier team? Did they blackmail them? I mean shit I know we all hate EA, but I think this is taking it a little too far they aren't responsible for everything lad.

EA stands for Every and Any publisher you don't like. It's very convenient that way.

Every faggot who thinks that should kill themselves immediately so they don't produce any more carbon and won't, even accidentally, have kids that will produce more as well.
Also we should wipe all human life from the asian continent. Everything east of Greece should be completely wiped of human life. This will solve all our problems in regards to jobs going to china and india as well as terrorism and pollution.

Dude, what the fuck are you drinking to become this retard?
Looking at the video, the guy said about the carbon print the boy would leave in his lifetime, in a country were almost everything is completely industrialized. Have you seen what kind in poor countries use and eat? In many African countries they use clothes that are donated, aka throw out, from places like Canada and USA. Canada tries to export literal trash to other countries, so they will not have landfills, there were asian and european ships dropping freaking nuclear waste in Somalian waters because they don't want to fix their shit.
If you want to defend you race, use real facts or at least acknowledge you are just pieces of shit like everyone else, but you so happen to be the rich assholes.

why couldn't you just stay back there with the rest of the cucks?

Thanks, I'll try it out.

what is this from?

Some Canadian show that got canceled for not being pozzed enough.

Such a fantastic map.

In all senses, tbh
10/10

stop trying to fit in, it's not working.

I don't think so tim

Well damn. I'm not from Canuckistan so I was simply repeating what I'd heard from my friends north of the border. Glad to see I was wrong there.

stop trying to be too smart to win , it's not working

i'd walk it into moredoor and brave a perilous journey full of dangers and certain death , if you know what i mean

Nope & halflings are dime a dozen.

oh you mean like shamu is in ?

I'm a man not Shamu. Men are inherently better than women.

k fam

You are not my kin you fucking ingrate.

keep posting lol

Except for Japan.
Japan is actually worth saving

shit tier tbh.

those are suspenders you dummy

Not where I'm from.

where you hail from is backwards and godless.

Your land is trash.

I'm American, you?

also american, and these are overalls

Which godless state says that that is overalls?

Gringos are literally not human.

link?

So is she going to show her meatflaps or what

Nigger what makes you think that's even remotely like an overall. Do you even know why it's called an overall?
Damn you're stupid.

Again, not where I'm from. It's like backpack and knapsack. People just say it different but everybody knows what you mean.

Your favorite one

How inbred is your fucking town?

meant for not

My mistake.

is it finally happening? are we cleaning up the webm cancer?

No you dumb motherfucker it's not like that at all.
She is wearing slutpants and has suspenders on them to cover her fucking tits.

Where do you come from? How do they create retarded motherfuckers?

*like you

We have a few niggers in a well guarded household, but otherwise not bad. Don't tell me you don't have a few of those words in your town/city.

Holy shit are the hotpockets going full retard again?

I think you need to cool off a second or two user. They're usually called overalls here and I forgot it's not commonly called that everywhere else. Go take some Advil or something.

Yeah okay.

Go take some .45 to cure your retardation or something.

I think you're autism is turning into cancer faggot. Stay mad at my continued existence.

No matter what you say or do, it will never ever make you right. They're not overalls.
You can either deny reality and stay retarded or accept that you were wrong. Up to you.

You may think so, but this shows that not only you, but a whole community of people are lacking the intelligence to figure out what overalls are, which is probably just a piece of your inbred backwards shithole of a place and its residents.

Never said I was right moron. It's just worded that way here. Might wanna consider killing yourself with that gun you just jumped over.

Except we do? It's just said every so often faggot. It's like you've never gone outside before. People have different ways of saying things everywhere from town to town.

So then you admit you're wrong? Baby steps, user. Maybe one day you can see why everyone called you an idiot.

Never denied I was wrong fam. Like I said it was a misunderstanding. Go ahead and act smug if that helps you cope though. Maybe just act like less of a sperg next time.

I want you to say that they're not overalls and for your own good never call them overalls again.
I encourage you to also tell the people in your community to stop calling them overalls.

I'll call them whatever the fuck I want if it pisses you off.

So then you've learned nothing. You're hopeless.

I already learned it spergo. I just don't say say it now to piss you off. And it looks like it's working.

Like I said, hopeless.

Real talk they're definitely suspenders

Hopeless enough to stop replying? You seem pretty ticked man.

And?

war , war never changes

he really must be Asian if his dick is that small

Odd, this thread was not showing up in my searches

Oh well, posts!

I don't get it, he sets up a joke at why people mansplain to each other and instead of the punchline about how he was going to mansplain what was wrong with her car he ends up talking about him as a kid asking a question about if that guy really was the first man on the moon

(checked)
Is Space Ace really seven minutes long? Well, I guess it makes sense, it would take a lot of trial and error (and quarters) to beat it if you went in blind.

god webm threads get shitter by the day, i miss when they were the one thing on Holla Forums that wasn't video games and just funny shit

What?

Same.

Yeah, because when everyone posts gore and people being murdered/burned alive/crushed under tanks it's fine, but posting webm's of your favorite game or god forbid somebody posting ponies and HOLY FUCKING SHITBALLS AHH MY FUCKING GOD JESUS CHRIST MODS BAN THEM!

They still have things to show…
Seems like they really loved the crazy girl idea.

I laughed I cried thank you user. You saved me hours.

Now this looks fun. Why do people hate Battleborn again?

Having used a concrete auger, the things if they get jammed like that in the ground exert thousands of pounds of force, the only thing you can do is either break it loose so you can grab it like they did, or drive a fucking truck up to take the brunt of the hit and stall it out

But they wouldn't know that because they're not blue collar workers

Is this from that musical lesbians anime?

What exactly were they using the auger for? Drilling holes for street signs?

(Ubisoft did gut the team)

Goddamn it user, link me the sauce so I can encode it properly instead of having to watch such trash

You're gonna have to be more specific.

Considering they're putting in a parking lot, street lights probably

You sure it's a parking lot? Kinda looks like the foundation of a building now that I'm taking a closer look at it. They got a lot of empty areas.

There's tons of reasons to use an auger

Street lights, support poles, support beams, foundation braces etc

"I have a stick up my ass and fuck you if you don't too"

Deal with the issues in your life and question whether or not you're on the right path.

Yup. The yuri "undertones" don't go anywhere sadly.

Dick tends to split off onto tangents, but that seemed edited by the guy who made the video. Because I know he finished the story about mansplaining to 80's girl.

webm semi related. Will get it at least.

I wish I could have made it because maybe they would have bumped that cancerous tranny for me.

Where is said persons show?

Is this a Wake me up thread? I have a few I haven't seen posted in a long time.

This is probably my rarest

I'm not sure what you're really asking fam. Where to find the podcast?

I've only got that one unfortunately

Yeah where can I find the podcast?

thedickshow.com/
Gotta sub to the patreon for the bonus episodes, though. I hear you can just pull it once you download them, though, since you only get charged at the start of the month.

I see. Then here's another, if it's to you are liking. The last one I have that's worth posting.

Seriously, when most creators lock half their shit behind a paywall, it's no longer donations, it's a business

I think that was the point. Dude went out like a week into the show and bought the audio guy all new equipment. It's not a lot, though. One bonus episode a month.

A month, pardon. I'm confused.

I don't know if you have this one so I webm'd it in case.

This is GTA V, right? If so, is it actually possible to go that fast or is that just a mod? I assume its a mod but i want to be sure.

Thank you so much for this, user

There are 34 Kidz Bop albums now.
Will they ever end?

Not as long as people buy them to shut their kids up.

But who the fuck is buying these, what kid would ask for this shit?
Kidzbop commercials were there the bane of my existence when I watched TV as a kid.

My aunt wouldn't buy my cousins any sort of rock album when they were younger. And if she did, she specifically only bought the version without vocals. Some parents are extremely anal about shit they let their kids consume. Can't watch Power Rangers because it will make you violent, can't listen to rock music because it will make you a devil worshiper, can't listen to rap because it will make you want to rape women, can't play violent video games because it will make you want to murder people. the list goes on.

Kids have bad taste. Maybe it's kids who happen to like a bunch of the songs and think "Wow I can have all these songs I like on one CD, with kids like me singing them!" Not as great a reason with mp3s and music streaming being so popular now. Even when CDs were the big thing, if you or your parents were computer-savvy you could just burn a CD pretty easily.

anyone have those pumped up kicks webms with Everybody Hates Chris

every time lmao.

These fuck heads are on a active runway. Fucking wiggers.

That plane was going way too fast to be landing or anything of the sort. This was a planned flyby.

Probably because he thought about running them over.

Considering how the plane was on the tarmac, the speed he was going and having to gun the fucking engine along with the lack of list dictates he was trying to land and had to get back off the ground in a hurry

It was a problem with old style planes that if you didn't have enough speed you would only ground effect, and if you tried to pull up too soon you'd simply stall the plane because the engine would try to fight the suction/cushion off the ground

Which is why at the end he starts jacking the plane side to side in order to break ground effect to peel off like that so he can get lift

You have it wrong, this guy has so much electrical knowledge that he knows how to do it without any real danger at all. Its the same trick that the third world scam artist that claims to have electrical powers uses.

iirc he even has a vid just to call that nig a fraud, and he lists all the reasons.
It's nice

It's cute and the pick ups and enemies are conveniently placed in time with the music. It might be fun once but seriously there's no gameplay. You'll get bored after going through it once. It is now the age of cute platformers with 0 difficulty. Look at the latest that DK platformer (DK Country returns I think it was) and compare it to DK Country.

Man I haven't seen that in years.

mod, killatomate

I want to nut in this girl so bad

athf user where are you

user, he webm'd all the episodes, he's done unless he picks up a different series.

evil flying shlong of doom

fugg, I missed a handful of them

They get bought by musically ignorant parents/grandparents/aunts who think it's a cute gift for kids.

Worse. They pozzed the shit out of it. There is literally an episode of wayne (the main character) dating an intersectional feminist. It was really disappointing. Season 1 is god tier though

Dear god I'm seeing a shit-ton of whining about the Facebook Group fuckery on that episode.

His main export is the weekly episodes; which are free. Bonus episodes are once a month, and Dick Ridin' is whenever. There's also the video feed of the regular show, but even then the best snippets are uploaded to Youtube anyways.
webm related. (had to kill the video quality to get it under 12 megs)

I fucked up, I meant ubisoft.

Can someone webm this?

You're making me uncomfortable, you're not funny, please leave.

He sounds like a massive whiny faggot.

It's a shame he turned out to be a kool-aid drinker.

you're just mad because he said gamergate was a shitty way to spend your time

Ironic for a man who makes videos in which he lectures about videogames.

People can't actually be this pathetic, right?

She can't dance worth shit

she doesn't have to ;)

kek

If I remember correctly he said gamergate was more like a conspiracy.
Frankly, at that time, when everything was happening, the only way to act like that was to drink the kool-aid.
And you know what, I'm not even surprised. Pretty much every wannabe e-celebrity that wanted more expositions in the media and with the studios were shitting on GG at the time. It's important to have the right friends, you know?
I think he disappeared from youtube.

I miss Coptering

Her voice kind of works with the music…

(checked)

I thought I would fap to whatever was posted out of spite, but I can't stop laughing.

i want to exterminate gays so bad

He didn't disappear.
I remember watching that video long ago and if i remember correctly he was trying not to take sides but i can't remember exactly what he said.

Not only did you roll dubs twice responding to this video, you rolled double 6's twice holy shit.

goddamn, nothing makes me harder than a fucking airplane

hrrrrrnggghhh

>>>/reddit/

He took sides. He was against GG. The classic "nothing to see here!"
Of course he could take any side he wanted. But he did took the side of the media, and that says a lot about him.

we need to find a way to put weapons on those

Who was anti-GG?

I feel like I'm halfway in part of a conversation this whole time

Also China and India are the WORST polluters of this earth, and everything you blame on whites can be attributed to Jews.

What is that, 3 inches?

The guy that made this video

WHAT IS A HUMAN?

NAME?

someone needs to webm this, my converter decided it doesn't want to work anymore.

cute

Here ya…>>11942714 FUCK

I seriously want to beat the shit out of people who do this, it's fucking infuriating

It takes literally 5 seconds for them to do it, vs 5 minutes for me to find this one track

Thanks, lad

Can I have a name?

And I left the bitrate low on accident. fuckity fuck fuck.

Jesus, it's been years since I watched any video from him. But, after searching, here is his channel youtube.com/user/MrBtongue

Well user, that was not taken from youtube, at least not from me. And it's funny because you also didn't share the name.

I'm still looking for the song

Well, I've found a list of them, but the links don't work taikotime.blogspot.com.br/2010/10/taiko-no-tatsujin-wii-song-list.html

I've given up, I just wanted to mux the actual audio over that videos audio to clean it up but I've stopped caring and just watching TV now

10/10

k

You laziness makes me sick user. You are luck I also got curious.
This is the song, but I can't read moonrunes.

comfy as fuck

song name?

pretty sure it's the intro theme from House

You fucker

Is you're post calling someone out for bait, bait in itself?

nice

No, he was saying that he was falling for the bait, not that his pot WAS the bait.

yet his pot was bait…

you got me

Teardrop by Massive Attack

China and India are pretty much pure industry, and are the WORST polluters in the world mainly because of that and the fact that their overall tech level on average is in america's 80's in China's case in regards to fuel based shit, 30-50's if you only count the poor and middle class or just India. The cheaper shit is easier to produce, but the cheaper shit produces CO gas like a fucking fart machine.

There's a big difference between "rich" and "lives with a higher quality of life".

At the moment China is still a mass of packed people with little space, which could easily be solved by population control and in fact China already has laws for it. Africa no longer has any excuses for this shit as most of their resources are still untouched to this day yet they wallow in slime and dirt.

There are people in America who suffer as the poor, but thanks to not being a bunch of fucking idiots who destroy infrastructure like the Africans do we have a higher quality of life, even as homeless, not because we leech off of others like China has done, but because we promote kindness, family values and general decency, and the west has done this for a long while. China's an economic powerhouse but their people live in shit because they treat eachother like garbage and stab eachother in the back in business, they had pretty much no morals surrounding promiscuity and thus despite being the biggest fucking landmass in the world they're overpopulated and shitholish.

But not as much as Muslim countries, who live under doctrines of violence and opression disguised as religion.

You want to know why our western people seem "rich" to you, despite the fact that we're still in our worst economic crises since the great depression? It's because we generally discourage being fucking assholes. Economic warring is only a small part of what shapes culture and how lives are lived.

Here you go user. With complimentary AC music

In fairness, they're less than 5% of the levels in that game, and some of the normal levels are actually challenging.

It's "Teardrop", by Massive Attack, from their 1998 album, Mezzanine.

Yeah, though like Dragons Lair, it had nearly as many death animations per fuckup.

I'm gonna assume this is a joke review.

only because i have no life

sure

AHAHAHAHAHA

This movie is fucking amazing.

"My Dinner with Andre"

It's obviously a very serious video.

Reminds me of the final boss fight in MGS4. Out of all of the phases in the fight between Liquid and Solid, the most memorable part of it was where they start fighting like actual 80 year-old men instead of being supersoldiers like they were for the majority of the fight.

fucken kek