EYƎ: Divine Cybermancy

It's about fucking time for some
EYƎ: DIVINE CYBERMANCY

SO, let's kick things off with some general points of discussion -

- Favorite mission/level?
- Gloruous Culter Dei or Shitty Jian Shang Di?
- Are you federal scum?
- Are you looter scum?
- Favorite weapons/equipment layouts?
- Fan patch; yes or no? (Why not both?)
- Favorite/most feared Meta-streumonic force creature?
- General lore discussion

OK, I've jumpstarted this enough… Get your ass in here if you want to make some mad-crazy Brozouf and bring glory to the Secreta Secretorum.

Other urls found in this thread:

igg-games.com/e-y-e-divine-cybermancy-free-download.html
eyedivinecybermancy.wikia.com/wiki/Research
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Memegame

(OP) (You)

I'll also consider starting up another Holla Forums Server today since that's always too much fun.

I've never played this game and I always wanted to. is it possible to play it online pirated ?

I may not agree with your opinion but I'll fight for your right to shitpost it.

anyone has a torrent?

I'm game.

Last thread we had I just started, this is a weirdass game, but I'm digging it.

Still a damn good game. Anyone have advice on what the fuck research is all about? I get that it's for new weapons/gear.

With something like Tunngle or Himachi yes.

igg-games.com/e-y-e-divine-cybermancy-free-download.html

I'll download it and look for someone to play with then.

Huh. It saves pretty frequently so I'm surprised you lost it. I suppose it can happen though.

You get the components for research from briefcases that have a chance to be dropped by enemies (mainly Federal forces).
Each component unlocks new branches to become available for research.

Also, if you want to save money, assign as few scientists as possible to whatever project you are researching, since in-game time goes by pretty fast anyway.

Ah thank you. I was wondering what briefcases were all about.

A torrent, if anyone wants it:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:aa6cafdd531d236cc9c677491eb4f93fb8f4a2a8&dn=E.Y.E.Divine.Cybermancy-TiNYiSO&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fzer0day.ch%3a1337

The wiki gives a more in-depth and accurate description than I can.

eyedivinecybermancy.wikia.com/wiki/Research

It's actually a useful resource in general but you should ''always' feel free to ask questions.
You'll find 98% of the community in EYE is willing to answer stuff like that.

Thank you for posting; I also put the IGG link HERE: for Direct-Download

lol I tried to italicize "always" in that post and screwed the pooch but I can't be fucked to delete and rewrite the post for a third time.

/thread

At the very least you HAVE the Bearkiller now.

Those gunships and armored units won't be a problem anymore (though you can take that kind of stuff out with the 5 shot sniper rifle anyway)

Every time.

That's just too fucking funny

It just seemed too lame and boring for my tastes tbh. But I did pay for it, so I will have to get into it eventually.

Fuck; I just got called in so someone else is going to have to pick up the server mantle for co-op.

I've always wanted to see his art's environments translated over to vidya; it makes me so happy to see in this.

If it wobbles, it's not OK.
t. Arnold

can you play E.Y.E on a torrented copy?

Yes

The point to the game is just killing shit. Hacking and the story are simply the cherry on top, not the main aspect of it.

I can see what this sort of game is, it feels like some sort of multiplayer-centered grindfest with MMO-like quests and is pretty boring without others. I signed up for a solid single player shooter, so fuck that shit.

But the gameplay is garbage, there's nothing fun about fighting against the terrible source AI, not that it's Streum On's fault.

Someone should host a coop server for EYE, sometimes
if Halo can get one, why eye cant ?

are there also mods for changing models?
if not would it be too hard to make models? I want to even out the asian looks with roman and spartan looks.

Also, Blood Games update is the most recent version, which adds a shitload of fixes and a few custom maps. Older versions have two removed easter eggs (one joke NPC and a message from the devs at the true ending) and a few changed minor NPC interactions (don't get to watch a looter commit suicide and the Supreme Manduco isn't as cryptic along with no longer trapping you in the room with him).

No, there aren't really any mods like that. The only acceptable mod is removing the fish-eye lens zoom, although it is actually pretty useful once you get used to it. Also don't download the translation "fix", the original translation is perfectly fine as it is. Also set respawn rate to Invasion and difficulty to Ghost.

I implore you to make jians better, they're scum and making them at least look like romans would improve their squalor of an existence.

There's literally nothing wrong with Jians.
t. not Jian

There seems to be tons of capacity for modding.

It seems like ever other EYE screenshot on Steam has some crazy custom U.I. and a bunch of other mods.

So any of you fags wanna play on a public server or something?

Also does anyone have the screencap of some user summarizing the plot?

No serb I'm guessing? What does it take to host?
I havent beaten the game yet

are the devs working in another title?

I wouldn't be opposed to this. I've only played the game for an hour though, and I have no real idea of what I'm doing.

They were making Space Hulk: Deathwing and they are spending time fixing it. I also heard they were planning to make a game in the EYE universe where you play as Feddies inspired by SWAT 4.