4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game that takes place in a desert?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=FHl-ncoiX7k
youtube.com/watch?v=7oapbE2EWVc
youtube.com/channel/UCf8UJwWhGl2oGkcjhbDpm6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigger

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

RDR or New Vegas I guess.

Motorstorm?

Shame the dev went on to make Driveclub of all things, Motorstorm was pretty legit. If nothing else, the crashes were entertaining.

Morning everyone!

Todays the big day. Onahole is going to arrive on valentines day, how perfect.

Not really playing much. A little warioware here and there.

Doing anything for valentines day 4am?

Morning guys.
Been training today, been alternating between bored as fuck and playing gundam breaker. I just want this shift to end

Diablo II takes place in a desert for a bit

Reminder that avatarfagging is not allowed.

Motorstorm was that really shitty dirtbike game for ps3 right?

Hows your day so far user?

Training what?

I wish I could play Yakuza instead of falling a sleep at 10.

Undertale 26's desert stage was pretty good

That you sangria? If so make up your mind already.

10am? Pm?

Used to be if a I had a fun game I'd stay up 20 hours playing it but can't do that anymore sadly.

10pm. After watching wrassling I just kinda pass out when I want to play vidya.

I don't know what I want to play now. Xenoblade X is dragging its feet and I'm not up to start Bayonetta 2 yet.
Alan Wake's American Nightmare

My days been going fine. I played some more Nioh tonight - tackled my first Twilight Mission, and took down Spider bitch's castle. Man, I've got to say that the last few lvels have had impeccable level design; the flooded temple was fucking masterclass level design, and the castle was really interesting with its spider gimmick.

New night guy who is retarded. Instead of getting to enjoy a few nights off I need to babysit the guy because he doesn't id people buying cigarettes.
I could be building gunpla right now instead of killing them

Happy Valentines Day to the rest of you anons. Also doubles as the 105th anniversary of my state being in the country instead of just a territory.

Do you try to summon me with questions like that? I mean, I am admittedly a regular, but that, or "favorite PS2 game", "favorite JRPG", etc immediately catch my attention.

Either Wild Arms 3 or Pokemon Colosseum.

Theres wrestling every ay?

Whats the combat like in wonderful 101 anyway?

Hows you day been?

Its going to be nice when I eventually play it sometime around 2020

Wew. Warn him that HE is the one who gets a big ass fine if he sells to someone underage.

Nah, but it started Sunday, so I'm hoping I don't do that on none wrestling shit. It happened again last night but it was also a wrestling day. I hope it doesn't turn into a pattern.

Ha thats pretty funny. Maybe I'll ask "Whats your favorite wild arms game" next time.

Do anything fun today?

What time you usually go to bed?

The store will get a hefty fine too which is why I'm here.
I guess I shouldn't complain. I'm getting paid to sit around and play vidya all night

Anyone else got a 3d/2d cross over fetish?

Metal Slug 3

Nope

It fluctuates. I try 4am-6am, which I do but with how my schedule is, it's basically a nap. Before it was split between sleeping at 4pm than sleeping at 5am.

Why would you ruin 2d like that?

Yeah but hes more likely to care when its costing him a few thousand dollars.

I always hated the nights I worked gas station and there was a new guy with me. My boss sucked at teaching you how any fucking thing worked in there so it was a nightmare.

I do now

Get out.

More of this

Really fun until it's not. You change weapons by drawing shapes with the right stick and one of them is really tricky, sometimes the screen gets too cluttered and you can't see incoming attacks, and attacks coming from offscreen are extremely difficult to avoid since there aren't always clear audio cues.
I only slept three hours this afternoon and for some reason I'm still totally awake. I think I'm going to try for another all-nighter and hope this one takes

Hate that split sleeping shit.

Lately I've been waking up at like 8pm then going back to bed around 11 for a few more hours.

You trying to fix your sleep schedule or something?

Not really. Been up since probably 4 PM Sunday, so most of what I've done has just been stick around the house today, aside from grabbing a chicken burger at Wendys this evening.

Did play more of Odin Sphere. I have to say that while I an see how it can get repetitive going through the same locales and a lot of the same bosses, but the maps tend to change up each time, and the bosses can have different abilities or even methods of handling them depending on who you're playing as (such as Mercedes being able to ignore how those frost giant minibosses weak spot occasionally generates a damaging electric field, as she fights from a distance anyhow instead of needing to physically contact it).

I don't usually call stuff this, but that's pretty much cringe. I mean, look at some of those autists on DA that take a phoot and then draw a character in over it and inevitably look like they're hoverhanding the very character they're attracted to.

My regular sleep cycle is 36 hours awake and 12 asleep now. So I'm constantly up and sleeping at odd hours and cycling between day and nights. I have no idea how I'm not dead yet been like this for 15 years.

Why have you been up so long? And was it spicy chicken or regular?

If it weren't spicy you done fucked up.

Do you feel tired all the time because of it?

Yeah. My uncle is coming to visit this weekend so I need to be waking up at normal human being hours.

Grilled. I accidentally had a spicy chicken sandwich there once and honestly it took forever for me to hork down, and for hours afterward my mouth burned. Plus I have to eat kind of plain anyhow due to health issues.

I always wake feeling like I've overslept then I'm always tired after 12 hours awake. It's like having constant jet leg if I try to function like normalfags, and it requires drugs or massive amounts of alcohol. When I work a regular shift I can only ever manage 4 hours of sleep a night and usually miss out on that.

My bosses don't train for that reason. They're too busy doing other shit faceberg that they don't really know how it works out front. January was a clusterfuck because it was newbies being trained by people who've only been here for a week orso longer than them.

You can control what time you wake up better than you can control going to sleep. Set an alarm out of arm's reach for when you want to wake up each day and you'll start falling asleep to match.
At least that worked for me

*unziiiip* It gets so hot in a desert

So I'll be your cold dessert and you can taste me as we

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

New Vegas I guess

perfectly sad
just got my N3DS set up with arm9 a few days ago and finally finished transferring the saves from the regular 3DS over and installing all the games from [fre]e shop
played a little DK country 3DS, is ok
beign alone hopefully not forever

Ahhh always hate that shit. My sleep schedule was stable for a month or so until sunday when I had to switch it in one day.

Ahhh you sickanon?

I'd die if I couldn't eat spicy food now and again. Older I get the more and more bad heartburn and acid reflux shit it gives me but still worth it.

When I work its the same. 4 hour sleep every single night plus lots of drinking.

Why not set louder alarms or something? And get some sleep pills or fancy tea or something?

what job what training?

Not him, but I doubt it would work for me.

sure

Wew how much money did you all lose that month?

Nothing sad about it! Been grinning ear to ear since I found out last night.

And are you actively looking for a girl?

I know, but brute forcing my sleep schedule is easier and I get to play video games while I wait.

Trying not to. Saw a councilor today for the first time in years. Need to get a new job so I can get my life back on track. Attempting my usual de-stressing method of listening to Boards of Canada while taking a bath.

As for your question, part of EarthBound takes place in a desert, so I guess that's my answer.

A sick user, anyhow. Going to try to call about an infusion tomorrow now that I've got insurance straightened out.

About the spiciest I go is teriyaki or orange sauce, which admittedly isn't really spicy at all. Orange sauce tastes great with tendies though.

Kike doctors won't give me pills that aren't a regular sedative. It's always anti-depressant/psychotic shit that I refuse to take. They push that shit because pharmajews pay them too. I'm wise to their tricks and when I walk in there they know I'm not coming back too often and aren't going to allow them to put me on any pill that hasn't been around for 50+ years so I get the boot.

I used to buy xanax/Valium off the street but that got to be too much of a headache. Alcohol works the same but it causes me to get up in piss in the middle of the night and once I do that I'm wide awake.

I don't have issues with waking up and going to work it's the falling asleep part that is the problem. It's like there is a switch in my brain that I can't turn off anymore. Been like that since the head injuries all those years ago.

horned 2hues a best

3D lesbians a shit
and that 4th pic is extra shit because the art is bad too

What kinda job user?

I didn't know anyone even considered those spicy tbh

And thats good you finally got that sorted at least!

You bipolar or something?

What head injury?

That's not spicy at all. Go to a Thai place and get you some drunken noodles. Put some hair on your chest

Gas station night shift. I'm up during the night, might as well get paid for it.

Our milk fridge also broke around that time, so lots.

neet life is a hell of a drug

if you say so friendo
no, I've been holding off because of the whole living with parents while 30 thing
in the hotel now is a step but I really don't know what to do towards it now

Currently: dishwasher.
Attempting to get: some sort of data entry job/something that doesn't involve me coming home at 10 PM every night smelling like Arby's mixed with taint.

Get your shit together, Leafs, or you're going to have a Day of the Rake and a wall on your southern border.
>>>Holla Forums9243251

And thats good you finally got that sorted at least!
Yeah, I can only hope things make a turn for the better for that other user.

I'd rather not do something that in all likelihood will see me shitting my guts out on the crapper for like thirty minutes straight as a result.

kek

Ewwwww how awful did that place stink?

Could try the whole online/tinder route. Lots of shitty girls there though.

Do you at least get free Arby's? That shit is great

Maybe, my mother is as far as I can tell. I ain't normal but it isn't bad enough that it needs to be managed. They aren't throwing that shit at me because of that. Lemme explain how it works

Been like that for years. I'm not taking something that was developed while I was in grade school. I don't trust any of that shit, at least with Valium I know what it's going to do to me going in.

I wrecked a 4 wheeler multiple times, fell on concrete working and cracked my skull open, and hit my head constantly playing contact sports. I was fucked by age 14 already then I took a massive blow to the head again. I haven't slept like a normal person for over half my life now.

Might want to be a bit careful there. My mom made a career of doing that as a Nurse Case Manager for various companies, and in retrospect has come to really not like it and the toll it takes on you sitting at a computer constantly until retirement (though I imagine she started out more with actual paper systems and transitioned to using computers when they got bigger; should ask her about it sometime).

How fast will that infusion thing help anyway?

You should practice some meditation shit.

And whats it like having your skull cracked open? Did brains come out? Do you hold it together? Was your head all giggly?

I don't actually work at an Arby's. I just come home smelling like death and was trying to describe said stench.

Over what, female hysteria? Just curious.

you should get night audit
that's what I do, and I shitpost half the night

bad plan
kinda want to ask a girl on POF out who seems pretty churchie and wants kids and doesn't look like a dog
also has a line on her proflie like "stop asking for one night stands" or something like that
promising

I think I have more of an issue with how I'm not even settled into the hotel and am not sure how to proceed with pulling my shit together to actively date a girl like that or even afford it

can I shit on your chest, /4am/?

For me I'm still on my usual schedule. Just a matter of topping it off every eight to ten weeks to keep your immune system in check. That other user probably could use a dose right quick, provided he's not at the rejection stage.

Ahhh well good luck getting data entry. A m8 of mine got that not long ago and it drove him a little crazy staring at numbers 10 hours at a time.

Ohhh yeah that girl. Better get up on that sooner rather than later. Could go the church group thing for those kinda girls.

Rejection stage? That mean he dead?

Oi witcher, why don't you slay me mother in law. she's the biggest beast I know.

No, it means he might have to try some other medication instead. It's just that with meds like these, if you don't keep up with them properly, you risk the body no longer accepting them, and rejecting the treatment instead.

You got 400 orens?

What happens if you end up rejecting all of them like that?

WHAT THE FUCK I JUST HAD 3 PEOPLE COME IN LOOKING FOR PADS AND TAMPONS IN THE LAST HALF HOUR WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

I'm agnostic fam
I don't go to church because I feel it would be dishonest

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK RITSU

There was a time in my life when all I did for a while was watch Rose videos on Youtube and play guitar. I'm trying to begin a new era now, one of watching Planet Earth documentaries and playing terraria.

People in my chat groups don't give me enough attention. Earlier nobody acknowledged my message except for one guy who responded negatively. Not happy about that.

I haven't showered in a few days. The only problem with cold showers is that when it's cold out it makes you really not want to shower. I can't go back to warm showers at this point though, I don't like them very much any more.

Terraria is kinda hard. I don't want to just ruin the game for myself by looking up a guide or whatever but I'm also sick of getting killed by everything.

I took a film of myself flexing and stuff and I think I look actually quite strong. I'm not sure though. It might be like when someone who's not very good at art looks at his own work, and because it's an improvement to what they used to do they're proud and show it off everywhere, but objectively it's still bad. I think it might be like that.

I came to wondering why my head hurt so much and why I couldn't control my body. Went into massive spasms as soon as I hit the ground and could feel my head just pounding away at pavement. The crack was minor but fluid pooled between my scalp and skull. I didn't want to tell my Dad because I'd just been down to the ER for a similar injury not two months before and he'd been bitching about how much it cost. So I laid in bed for 3 days avoiding him and watching the numbers on the alarm clock dance around the room while seeing triple. After three day of begin afraid to fall asleep I told him and we saw a regular doctor who basically just looked in my pupils, confirmed a concussion, and sent me home with xanax for sleep. Every other doctor either doesn't believe my story or says I should be dead.

It was the 50s they were giving it to depressed housewives and telling them it wasn't as bad for them as alcohol. A lot of them ended up eating them like candy, it's how it got the name "Mommas little helper". They also pulled the same trick on people in the 70s with "stress clinics" but I think they'd moved on to another benzo drug by then.

250 and not a cent more. 'ave a heart, she's a right beast she is, I'm jes a humble carpenter. lord knows she's got eyes that pierce the soul. who knows what manner of incantations she be casting on me an the missus

I know everything.

But you'd be willing to date/marry a christian woman and sully her purity? What happens when she wants you to convert?

the girl who talks about gassing jews?

YOU KNOW TOO MUCH
I'll be honest with her about what I think and how I would be willing to attend church but I would feel dishonest pretending to be a christian if I didn't truly believe in the faith

How long did that era last? I know what you mean about life feeling segmented by things like that though.

And find a new group chat.

So you are retarded now then is what you are saying?

That ain't gonna work dummy

what did you mean by this?

I don't know. Probably suffering and/or death. I hope it never comes to that for me or that other user. I've been on this stuff for over a decade and have still be doing fine, but I imagine if shit hits the fan somehow in the country (while I do live in a gun friendly state, it's still directly on the border), I imagine that hospitals would have higher priorities than treating my sorry ass. Could very well be a casualty from not being able to be seen/treated.

I expect that, had I been born in some prior era without good medicine, I'd have either been offed or offed myself over it long ago due to how much pain I was in before getting cleared for treatment.

Heh, reminds me of how the "Pure" class of items in the Shadow Hearts series are stated to be a narcotic from the Americas, and From the New World even states that as of that game (1929), no adverse side effects have been found to doping your characters up.

Well, I totally killed her. She's totally dead…here's proof.

I wouldn't know, I had a weekend-long buffer between it happening and me coming in

There was a huge shitshow about me quitting. It'd be a dick move to leave after them begging me to stay and giving me a raise to.

That sounds incredibly retarded

Maybe it's like how women seem to choose to go to the bathroom all together as a group? Maybe they coordinate their being on the rag and thus turn into a swarm of cunts around the same time.

I lost some IQ points but I'm still smarter than average by a long shot. It mostly ended up effecting my vision/speech. I had to teach myself to speak again without constantly slurring. My vision is more or less what I imagine other people see only when taking LSD. I've tried LSD but it was after my injuries so I don't know how it works for other people visually but they say they see the same stuff I see all of the time.

A good christian girl is going to want a good christian guy.

Glad I ain't got that shit. How bad is it with meds going?

Ahh must not have been all that bad then.

oh thank god, thank you witcher. finally, the dreaded menace is gone. you earned every oren, the price was more than worth it. I just hope she doesn't haunt our home, that'd be more than I could handle

Sorry that really sucks. Your speech fine now at least?

well shit fam, stick around for a bit, you're shitposting right now after all

which part?

thats what I was thinking, probably has to do with valentines

yeah I thought about that
not sure how that will pan out tbh

Mostly, if you didn't know me before you'd assume it was normal. People that knew me before can tell it has changed. I notice it more than other people I think. Sometimes I have to prevent myself from falling into a word salad. Other times I can't pronounce a common word or I forget it all together. I've managed to adapt to it and quickly substitute other words when it happens.

Just fake it brah.

Did people treat you differently after? Like a tard or anything?

No big deal. No pain, just have to kind of watch what I eat. Certainly better than your body eating a pus filled tunnel from your intestine out to your skin because your immune system hates you.

these seemed noteworthy and posted on Holla Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=FHl-ncoiX7k
youtube.com/watch?v=7oapbE2EWVc

honestly considered it
I probably know more bible than most "christians"

Women run in groups by nature. Don't let them fool you. That bullshit about them feeling emotion more than men isn't true. They're just better at manipulating them.

You won't know until you try. I know a lot of old folks where the woman is very religious and goes to church and the man is not. In fact that was the norm when my Grandparents were kids.

What kinds of foods you got to avoid?

Yeah you'll be fiiiine. Maybe you can pull her away from it anyway.

maybe
I bet I'm more principled than most of those weekend christians

making some really cool images for my buddy i hope he likes them

Post "art"

Yeah but a good christian girl isn't looking for that kind of guy anyway.

nice

what do you think a good christian girl is looking for then user?

I'd argue that there's something to it, albeit more that they place a LOT more weight on how something makes them feel that whether it's wise to do or not. Probably why my mom seems to be the cuckservative type that despite voting on the right (according to my dad anyhow), finds the idea of sending illegals and mudslimes back, and building the wall an awful idea, and that BLM is right. Still, at least she's not her brother.

Kind of surprised that my friend's mother is a LOT more on the logical end in terms of thinking, and despite working as a educator is VERY annoyed with the marxist horseshit being pushed around campuses.

For the most part I try to avoid spicy foods at minimum and eat rather blandly. I do also have some unrelated food allergies too, so I don't eat ketchup, nuts, or dairy, have to go light on wheat grains, etc.

ok but don't show him

this is his waifu and he supports trump too he should like these right?

People can be allergic to ketchup?

An actual christian guy not a "weekend christian"

oh, I thought you meant principled

Nah, qt christian girls want to get fucked hard, especially considering that sexual contact is prohibited during a time when they're most likely to want it; their formative years. Not all of them are like that, I guess, but that whole, "abstain for jesus" thing makes them even more likely to turn into a cum dumpster

Tomato allergy. I've got really bad allergies in general; been tested before and apparently have some degree of reaction to everything but goats and roaches. Though, that's with injection test for standard allergies. Apparently they can determine food allergies through a blood sample, or something.

Morning senpai. How goes it.

I think men and women process emotion differently, but it may be that the jews tailor memes to attack women because in today's society women affect men more than vice versa in relationships. Just a theory though. A GAME THEORY

Yeah it looks fine.

Nope RIP

Yeah I'm talking about older ones who stuck with it though like mr 30 yo over there is talking about.

You are literally allergic to everything? Never have kids brah, thats just messed up.

Going to spend the day with Ritsu once my package comes in, should be fun! You?

Yeah, most likely something to do with the kikes sticking their noses into everything.

are you being sarcastic

i hate you ritsu so much

Nobody can hate me, its impossible.

rip rip

This is going to turn into a blogpost.

After the injury I returned to school right away, I was in the 10th grade. I wasn't a straight A student and hadn't done homework since 4th grade but they'd been passing me a long because I brought the curve up on the standardized testing so much that it would have made the county look bad if I failed. They kept pushing me a long because they knew if I applied myself I could grasp the material (I already had in my free time) and they were getting that sweet federal funding. Just trying to give you an idea of what type of student I was.

When I came back I couldn't focus on anything and I have almost no memories of those three or four months. I wandered around like a zombie having conversations with people that I don't remember having. Every one I've spoken with from those days says they couldn't tell but I know for a fact I had to be off. Eventually the lack of focus became bad enough that someone noticed and I was given a break from school to recover. I ended up never coming back.

I spent 6 months on the farm doing my usual work and resting up when I could. One day my mind felt more clear and I started reading and programming again. I also started filling my time up with editing video again and knocked out a ton of encodes for various fansub groups around that time. After my 6 months were up I decided I didn't want to be a year behind everyone else so I got my GED in about a month and entered college a year later.

In the mean time most of my peers hadn't seen me because I rarely went into town and if I did they were either asleep or in school. A rumor spread that I was dead and everyone believed it. My only real friends were already out of high school at this point because I always hung out with older kids outside of school. Save one or two friends that dropped out because they were lazy or had family problems at home.

In my first 6 months of college I decided that I didn't like begin fat anymore so I started getting /fit/ for the first time in my life. I also changed my diet and started eating home cooking and cut out all the snacks/fast food. As a result I dropped a lot of weight. Then I got lazy, stopped lifting, and took up smoking tobacco. Within a year I'd dropped almost 90 pounds and ALL of it was "baby fat". For the first time in my life I could actually see the stuff under it.

Well someone ran into me in town one day, I forget who but that bitch spread a rumor that I was smoking crack. To this day I still have to explain that it was bullshit. I never put the weight back on so people assume. I'm no where near crack head skinny so I don't understand it but I guess when the center of your football team weighs less than you and is no longer round you make assumptions.

No one treated me like a retard. I've only ever experienced that from people that don't know me well or know of me. Every thinks I'm doctor fucking house and comes to me with their medical problems and philosophical questions. I'm also the local expert on politics now because I followed that for a long time during a period of depression and can predict a lot of things before they happen. My track record is stellar so now liberals constantly pose questions to me about Trump. People even all me genius and other things, I get a lot of that "you're so smart" bullshit. I'm just well read on a lot of subjects and have a natural curiosity that I have to satisfy or it drives me crazy. I'm probably autistic.

Still grinding. Did auditions and getting a lot closer to a finished script.

Any girls try and suck your knob for a chance to be in it?

How freaking small is your town geez?

Quite on the contrary

Such as stuff like 'breathing walls?'
I know a woman allergic to estrogen. Pretty sure you can be allergic to anything at this point

Its actually 5 18.

Hows your day user?

So is she all "I'm a man" and shit? And we need a good war or something to clean up our genetics. Been dragging along the weak too long.

Not exactly allergic to air, or "bubble boy" here, but still. Used to be really, really bad, especially in the spring and fall.

Meh, my genes are pretty shit anyhow. While I respect Holla Forums wanting to up the white birthrate, I'm not sure if the genes I could offer would be of that much use. Especially since the meds I'm on are like $50k per treatment without insurance (I kind of doubt it costs anywhere near that much to produce and is just priced that way to put the squeeze on the uninsured), and even with insurance, someone out there's having to foot that bill.

Tracers, breathing walls, colors bleeding into one another, patterns in everything, wood panel flows, the works.

15,488 people.

No, she's afraid of getting a boyfriend because getting horny is suffering for her.

lol I wish. The only ones I'd want to suck me definitely aren't that desperate.

Sounds like an interesting life.

Wow. So she's literally allergic to her own sex drive?

I'm pretty glad I'm not allergic to anything. Nice knowing I can eat at any restaurant and not worry.

And I bet those meds cost 1/10th or less the price in other countries honestly.

Can't she just take pills to suppress it?

Hello there, fellow Mountain Timer.

Depends on if they even offer treatment with it in other countries. Never really researched that aspect though.

autistic just means you're not distracted by normalfag shit user
you're doin great as far as I can tell

I get the breathing walls very frequentry never even done psychs before. Can't imagine how much it must suck to get it all sober though

Yep

I don't know but I wouldn't doubt it.

Has she looked into trying to solve it, or does she just think that never being aroused is a perfectly fine existence? I could never imagine living like that.

I guess I'm late. My sleep's more fucked up than usual the past few days because I caught something. Hi, though.

She has a kid, so she must have at some point

Mornin'

Red Dead Redemption. Great game.

In one of the previous 4 AM threads, I had asked (after searching myself and finding nothing except for a few guys with schizophrenia so bad they're basically non-verbal) if there's anybody on youtube who vlogs about waifuism in a completely serious, non-tumblr manner, and the response was no.

Well, then I guess I'm going to pioneer it.
youtube.com/channel/UCf8UJwWhGl2oGkcjhbDpm6w

Hi user, how's it going?

Oh. What a strange world.

I'll watch it though, crank out some waifu vids.

Do anything fun today?

I'm sure canada does

fat faggot

Pretty shit. Bad cough, head's so plugged up I can hardly think, and I'm getting the weird fever dreams again. You?

Morning.

I finished Puzzle Agent. I didn't think it would be so short. All those places on the map that you never even go to.

Bugging out, have a good night fams

Pulling a late night, working on my film script. Falling really behind on my other homework though. Probably about to sleep.

Night user!

Going to bed, night senpai.

Night too fam! Good luck in all things!

i'm working on my weight problem.
do you think you could shop a trump hat on my waifu? i'd appreciate it my mens. this is him, he's going to be the main subject of my vlogs.

i picked these three images because i figured they'd look like he's celebrating trump's victory. i don't care which one you choose from if you decide to do it.

Pretty much agree with you on that. I'm an adult now and I've realized the only reason I was ever excluded from a group is because I wouldn't go a long with it. Even in elementary school I found normalfag topics like pop culture and sports boring. Although I later warmed up to sports because I love states and competition.

I'm also of the belief that mental conditions are just normal things that evolution does to try out different blue prints. Any pill given to change the thinking of a person is a huge red flag for me. Even the sedatives I will take I take with extreme caution.

It isn't that bad. Hell most of the time it's fun. It's like all the good stuff from LSD without worrying about a bad trip basically. It also serves as a wonderful tool to gauge my mental state. It gets worse with anxiety so I use it as a reminder to calm myself down and be rational. Every weakness is a strengh.

Night user, I'm off too. Have some funky music to sleep by.

I'm good where I am.

Suffer_not_the_furry_to_live_desu.jpg

he's a werewolf bruddy

i can't choose who i love

death to all niggers

I'm sorry, that still just looks like a feline to me.

not sure how your image is relevant to me, should've posted one shitting on waifuists, that is, if you're normalfag enough for that to bother you, too

i don't like the term husbando, it's been ruined by sexually promiscuous faggots and/or tumblr fad faggots.
waifuists have a much better reputation and i devote myself to it enough that i think i am also deserving of sharing the title of waifu with them and not having to lower myself to husbando cunts

I remember reading some essay years ago arguing that waifus fulfil a similar spiritual need that religion does. Your videos related to that, or is it about something else? I'll give it a look on the way home anyways

Yes, I think it shares lots in common with religion. I like to think of myself as a messiah at times for being the only one able to see this God everyone else is blind to.

I don't mind the waifufags all that much (don't have one myself, but still), I was more just getting on your case for waifuing a male, and an animal at that. Either way, you don't get to choose the terminology for what you have at your leisure, simply because of how "husbando" feels to you to be associating with. Either way, I'm pretty sure the waifu threads here, regardless of board, would not take kindly to you trying to post that thing and calling it one, on multiple counts.

What

MY ONAHOLE IS COMING

this tbh

I already have, they didn't mind. They've got a bunch of people posting pokemon and undertale characters and shit. this is also the first time i've been debated on my use of waifu versus husbando. not gonna stop.
the term husbando wasn't coined till much later after waifu was already anyway.

that's okay, just thought i'd try.

Post pics in tomorrow's thread

wife > wifeu > waifu

wife = female

i am aware and don't care :)

I feel bad for the guy (and impressed that he somehow still managed to get his Phantasia patch out eventually, certainly explains WHY it took him twelve fucking years), but at the very least he could announce giving what he's compiled for Destiny 2 to some other group, like Absolute Zero, to continue his work eventually. Otherwise it just seems like a waste.

See . That thing is apparently his waifu despite being a "him".

Ignoring definitions of words, or trying to rewrite hat they mean to suit you, is kind of a kikish move. I'm just saying.

look you've all made me start to consider that maybe i should take on husbando again, not to abide by your rules but because i'd be like one of three guys in a monogamous relationship with a male character, and i'd feel pretty badass about that, i'd be setting example for other faggots with "husbandos" plural. my ass would be on such a high horse man.
but you have to keep in mind i'm doing vlogs.
and even on Holla Forums i have people asking me "what's a waifu"
and it's hard enough as it is to explain that without having to additionally addendum "husbandos are the same as waifus but they're not because they are mens"