Battlestations thread motherfuckers!

Other urls found in this thread:

letmebingthatforyou.com/?q=computer gore
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dub time motherfuckers!

/thread

wew

every fucking time

Anyone know how I can set up a very small desk that is only just wide enough for my monitors?

I don't know what you faggots think but that razer dude is fucking rad.
He's a faggot for all that razershit, but rad.
That's Carmack's setup isn't it?

Millennial "rad" is nowhere near as respectable as 80's "rad."

and what are you trying to achieve exactly?
what do you mean when you say "set up"?

Okay of all threads this isn't, this isn't a template thread

no?

It's pretty difficult to achieve. I just used an old kid's drawing desk that belonged to one of my siblings when I was younger. You might be able to get away with mounting a separate platform on the desk with screws or whatever to hold the monitor but it's gonna be pretty stupid-looking practicality beats style though.

put a rug in there/10

How does someone live in those conditions?

there are levels of neetdom that you have not even begun to consider

Yes

There comes a point where you've lived in filth for so long nothing of the usual can really penetrate your immune system, and if your place has no cockroaches or rats the only thing that might come nag you are ants.
t. lived in similar conditions.

efficient
noice
enjoy your dust
kill yourself

He's Brazilian or some shit.

christ

You ain't seen nothing yet.

So that's how Josh spent all of Infinity Next™'s money.

you gonna butcher that pig instead of shitposting or what?

webm related

so am I but i never heard of him.

I've seen all of these before and it still amazes me every time.

Sometimes I think I'm a slob because I wait for the trash can in my room to get to "almost overflowing" status before emptying it.

Sometimes I think I'm a slob because I only clean my toilet like once every couple weeks when the pee stains get intolerable.

Sometimes I think I'm a slob because there have been times when a full day goes by before I wash the dishes sitting in the sink or on the stove.

Sometimes I think I'm a slob because I occasionally forget there is a food item in the back of the fridge until it collects a small amount of mold, and has to be thrown out.

Then I see something like this, and I am reminded that I am comparatively maintaining a medical clean-room environment.

that doom looks way too stretched in pic 5

pink/10

THAT'S PURP- shit who am I kidding, it's pink.

It's the extra gay kind of pink too, the electric-looking kind.
At least you have good taste in colors though, purple is best.

So this is the room Ron codes Holla Forums in. I wonder if those are one of the pigs that ate josh?

This color would drive me mad over time. Literal madness.

Why do people get fancy expensive chairs for gaymen?
You could have used that money for computer parts or an onahole

The mold will fuck up your lungs.

Why do people use chairs at all? You could just get a giant dildo and set on that instead

There's a mix of pink, blue and purple. 6 different lights: 2 pink, 2 purple and 2 blue. The photos do make it look a lot gayer than it actually is.

Say what you will about the TV. When I built my computer, I cheaped out on everything but the computer itself, so I used a TV I already had for a monitor, borrowed the mouse from a friend, and bought a shitty $20 keyboard. I've gotten so used to them that I've completely neglected to get new ones.

I always assumed this was a visual metaphor invented completely for films. Do people ACTUALLY DO THIS? Does you dick actually need moisturizing??

r8 my dorm battlestation

Holy kek he actually lubes up his dick and cums into tissues.

Used to just use a sock, until I pulled on it too hard, and ripped the skin a few times.

Lube is for people with botched circumcisions. Did your dick get jewed, user?

Yeah. I'm not a kike or anything, my mom just bought into the meme.

Cut-fag here
You don't need lube to jack it at all, at least I don't, don't know why so many cut-fags need to use lube, I can cum just by stroking my skin. I also have a dedicated blanket to cum on that I just throw into a dirty laundry basket when I'm not using it.

If you want I can teach you how to not to rip the skin by using someone else’s mouth, instead of your own hands.

I don't know how the hell it would be possible to actually rip your dick skin just by fapping too hard.

And that's coming from a guy who faps way too hard.

battlestation cancer: it's malignant

I'm a cutfag too, and don't need lube, which is why I said botched.

ZOOM IN

WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER

ENHANCE

R8 and h8

The walls are a bit blank but I'm working on that.

Does your roommate think your posters are autistic?

It occurs to me that he bothered to frame a "certificate" but didn't bother to remove the fucking paper insert telling you the dimensions of the frame!

Kek, looks like his certificate is bought. They don't hand out certificates to dumb people do they? :^(

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PUT THEM IN A CASE OR SOMETHING
Excellent taste otherwise.

My favorite is definitely the bus.

Yes, it occurred to me that it might just be the "demonstration" picture that comes with the frame when you buy it.

Unless its a sleeper this is absolutely shit taste
Marie is best squid

oh hey, I used to have the same background.

Have you ever stretched your legs out and kicked your motherboard?

user, please put the panel back on.

Motherboard? Never
The cover though? At least 10 times.

No, my cat needs a toy.

Close your fucking computer you fat twat, it might even improve airflow assuming your computer doesn't have the heat dissipation of a vacuum.

Ok, alright, christ, didn't expect the spanish tech inquisition.
And I'm far, FAR from being fat.

NOW GET IT OFF THE FLOOR YOU FUCKER

Why would you spend all that money carpeting your wall, super gluing your furniture to it, super gluing PC, preipherals and drink to the desk just to fucking meme on a battlestation thread? This place never ceases to amaze me.

Put it on the ground.
1. It's colder
2. It doesn't vibrate your desk

God tier mouse taste, but the thing is, my case has dust filters which I (sort of) regularly clean out. I tried having my case on the left side of my desk, the right side on the next table, and one the right side of the floor and I didn't like any of those configurations.
Where should I put it then?

I actually didn't buy those amiibo my brother when crazy when they came out and bought pretty much all of the smash ones and let have those 2 since he only cared about the smash bros ones.

I did on there other hand buy this Dante as well as get the same Dante for Christmas since my cousin's didn't know I already had one

Well this is my first gaming PC that I got 2 and a half years ago I have gotten a better graphics card and learned allot about what I should do when I eventually upgrade.
The 1st monitor was given to me by my bother since he buys tons of shit and give me what he doesn't want anymore even if it's basically new. the 2nd was also give to me by him for Christmas since he thought I needed one.
The keyboard I don't know what to say, Is they're something wrong with it since i'v enjoyed it fine.

Underrated as fuck post.

What is that silver thing poking out of the cover? If you have a side fan i'm going to cum in your fucking ass you hear me?

r8 me Holla Forums

GET TRIGGER MOTHER FUCKER

I like the motorcycle calendar.

Also, how can you handle having such a small mouse pad?

thanks

its a 14" pad, i wasn't aware that was small…

If you think thats bad with the desktop icons you should see my work computer. Nothing but spreadsheets and pdfs thrown everywhere.

keyboards with keys like that have no travel and feel like shit. once you get a good keyboard youll never look back

Does the microfone double up as a dildo?

really faggot? Other than thought nice taste in 2hus

Eh, whatever works I guess.

The only thing triggering is unironically using a small form factor PC

It was free, but I am fully aware and understand.

THIS

this is a good thread to ask. I am doing a project and I need pc parts/broken pcs/repair equipement/open pcs pictures for it. Google is not allowed

letmebingthatforyou.com/?q=computer gore

I should have looked at the thread before posting.

Why.

For a few years from now when GPUs will be the size of goddamn shoeboxes.

Larger cases tend to offer better airflow and lower temps. Stuffing a lot of components into a small case can be bad for hardware that runs hot.

>no obnoxious efficient heatsink for your cpu
Gee, mini-itx seems more and more appealing huh?

I bet his hipsterbloc will break down on the second anything wet gets in. He says the floor is waterproof, but when something wet falls down it's just going to stick there forever.

Speaking of obnoxious heatsinks I really need a beeg one and more fans. My autism doesn't let me leave fan slots unused and I still use the stock heatsink (cpu probably needs new termal compound by now, too).

wut? he said it's made out of vinyl.

as long as you have good airflow it does not matter.

Yeah, my temperatures are always super low.

I wouldn't mind living in a space this small, but only by myself. Not with a partner and three goddamn kids. I guess it's better than being homeless, but holy shit, man.

I've been interested in tiny homes for awhile now but not some shitty bus.

Those are gay as fuck

the purpose of these tiny homes were to create small homes that you could afford without going into debt and you could grow it as you want, but hipsters took it and turned it into that.

would be nice battlestation room tho.

I like the big kitchen and bathroom, though. That's about all I need in a house.

i use gloves i fucked up and didn't lube my dick with either my pre or water and burned my skin off, felt like shit for weeks.

Do you have any scars?

What the fuck?

…seriously, that's not how it works…

no, just some skin rubbed off, but i have a botched circumcision scar

I got tired of cleaning up

you just need a wet enough surface so that your dick does not get caught on the glove

Use a tissue or a sock, how would a glove help? You just catch it in your hands and throw the glove away?

What kind of gloves are we talking about? Do you still have them?

you use the glove as a condom

Just use a real condom then, they even come pre-lubed.

fucking plebs

What the fuck.
Do you use each of the 5 fingers before throwing it away?
P sure planned parenthood gives out condoms for free m80

I don't want to be seen buying condoms, and you get a box for 100

there is no reason to use one if i'm not fucking a woman, it's easier to just fap and throw it away.

why the fuck not? It would look less suspicious than buying fucking rubber gloves, and would at least imply you're getting laid rather than masturbating with surgical gloves.

If you're that much of a faggot you could just buy them bulk off Amazon.

You fags don't have anything on me.

at least i'm not fapping into a rag or a sock.
they are made of the same material anyways don't worry about it.

do any of you disgusting fucks even clean your mouse and keyboard with alcohol?

This is some kind of retard meme, isn't it.

I usually just clean the visible handcheese off and out of the cracks. Nothin too crazy

sorry for the shit pics
goymer mouse was free

You must have never worked with computers. Everyone uses dryer sheets on their kb/m.

muh forza
also i was supposed to install another hdd with goydows 7 or linux but im too lazy

:^)

We Can't Dance better smh

i've been found out

Welp. We found the Phil Collins poster.

IT'S NO FUN
BEING AN ILLEGAL ALIEN

I almost got a jewsung TV/Monitor. Thank fuck I visit enthusiast forums regularly and got myself a cheapo taiwanese panel that can overclock to 85hz, my only complaint is the poor contrast ratio and the hard limit on horizontal refresh keeping me from going past 87hz.

Samsung monitors are fine. Using a TV for a monitor is where he fucked up.

If I had a camera i'd take a pic of my genesis collection just 4u, I have almost all of their content excluding remasters and commemorative editions.
I have a bookstand filled with almost 1000 music CDs from the mid 80s and finishing with in utero, and some tape stuff from my father.

I got a shitty samsung monitor. the monitor in itself is fine. but its got only ONE FUCKING BUTTON! it sa pain in the ass when all i want to do is turn it off.

Rip any of the obscure ones and make torrents.

:^)

i would have bought every album except calling all stations because its a piece of shit if i could find any copies that arent the piece of shit 2007 remasters
i've got the remasters for duke, sebtp, a trick of the tail, wind and wuthering and the lamb and apart from selling england they are all brickwalled to death, duke is specially bad in that regard

You nigger 85hz from 60hz is almost a 42% increase.
Would you consider being 42% taller a small change?
Having a 42% bigger dick?
Having a 42% higher cpu/gpu clockspeed?
Having 42% more money?
Being 42% less of a cunt?

But user, calling all stations is a may zing.

2 of the 3 good songs seem to have no ending and the drummer is a filthy kike who cant even compare to phil collins, let alone chester thompson or even one of the drummers before nursery cryme
shame about ray wilson being fucked by mike rutherford, he was a pretty good singer tbh

42% faster than subpar still isn't great, lad.

Oh great its a le 144hz faggot

No bulli pls but i'm not into celeb faggotry. Even when I listen to so much music I only know the names of the few people who stand out. For instance I have no idea who are the members of kiss, led zeppelin or black sabbath save for ozzy.

webm

144hz is a compromise forced on us by shit LCD technology.

I sometimes switch between custom resolution on my monitor. because there is more space.

I can customize my refresh rate as well but going high would most certainly destroy my monitor. I stick to 60.>>11930732

That's not why that function exists, fella

Nope, only if you have a really old CRT.
The main killer of computer parts when overclocking is voltage (and with it heat), but due to how monitors work refresh rate isn't related to voltage. Everyone can benefit from a few extra hertz.

Rate my hardcore gaming setup

Extremely Brazilian.

Also forgot to mention, no monitor will hit 1060hz. Just because you can type it in that box doesn't mean you can do it. If you click "test" with 1060hz first off you're going way past what any display standard can do, but if it were to go through your monitor would reject the signal, go dark and display a message saying something along the lines of "input not supported) until the nvidia driver switches back to normal in 15 seconds.

Whats in the mug?

if your monitor cant keep up with its refresh rate it can destroy itself by being stuck. the pixels on the screen will get stuck.

Green tea. I drink around 24-30 cups a day.

Probably maté.

Thats what I was afraid of. P homo fam. Tea is for faggots who can't handle true gamer fuel

That's not "destroy itself", it's artifacts. Scary, but harmless. You can't really kill a modern monitor by going past what you should because even if it can't keep up the monitor is doing what it's supposed to do, give each pixel a certain amount of power.
With old CRTs though, the really old ones wouldn't reject input and if you set timings wrong the electron beam would do something along the lines of moving too fast and explode. Later ones would just reject input they weren't meant to accept.

Nah thanks.

Enjoy the tits from your bottled water faggot.

Yeah whatever champ.
Glass bottles or bust.

poopy joe here, cannot believe you use windows 10

i hate myself for using it but im too lazy to actually change it to something good

same

Tap water is fucking nasty. Green tea is healthier and tastes pretty good. You're just a lazy faggot who can't bring himself to make several pots of tea every day.

Do you want your 360 to overheat?

Gotta filter that shit m8

fuck walmart

I'd be game for that kind of structure, but I would need a second floor for cooking apparatus. Living like a fart in the wind with nothing but a beer fridge is kind of ridiculous, your food bill will become atrocious in no time if you're eating out a lot. Also his idea of a trailer to pick up the slab and transport the tower sounds like a good idea on paper, but it's a bad idea. In order to transport that much weight you're going to need heavy duty machines, and you would be REQUIRED by law to lay down the tower flat on the back of a flatbed trailer.

Obviously you can't just fucking lift up a 50 ton slab and drive around with a 100 foot tower rising high into the air. Because of this I would say it would have made more sense for him to just use a 100 ton slab and make it a permanent structure and build a second floor.

Interesting idea, completely impractical for anything other than being a stationary tower. He made it "mobile" but it's not going anywhere.

Impressive.

Waste of trips.

checked

Rate.

Turn the light on nigger

Can't see shit/10

Blur/10

Get a better camera nigger

What do you think I am, made of money?

Considering you spent unnecessary amounts of money on that keyboard and case, yes.

How the fuck can you even see what kind of keyboard he has?!

The keyboard came with the rig, I didn't but them separately, it was only 500 bucks in total.

what is your rig faggot

It has unnecessary flashy lights for the arrow keys and wasd, that alone tells me he paid too much for it.

What's inside it? Parts from used toasters?

I smashed a hole in my desk in a fit of rage after losing in a videogame. My sister got me the mug for christmas.

It's a cheap Cyberpower PC from Newegg with a AMD FX 6300 Six Core processor and a AMD R7 360 installed, I never had any real problems playing vidya. I got it after I spilled Mountain Dew all over the inside of my last PC and had to work for 4 months to pay off the debt. The only real problem I ever had with it was a shitty power supply setting on fire but I have spares so it's all good.

This thing? No, it's just a plastic cover for the air duct.

Why do people hang christmas lights in their rooms and leave them on there for the whole year?

how?

I was being really stupid and placed my Mountain Dew bottle (my tower was on the bottom of the desk) on one of the unused spots where you can put in additional fans on and bump it over. It got over everything, and my computer fried itself in real time. It was the price of me being retarded essentially.

r8, h8, masturb8

I'd rate it a 4/3 for that good taste in tonk
Is it a Panzer II aufs C?

The box said it was a panzer III ausf G but now that I've looked it up it's some kind of cross between the two. Not enough wheels to be a panzer III and has the guns of a panzer II but has the turret of the panzer III G and the hull of a panzer II C.
Good ol' chinese quality.

come to think of it it might be a panzer II F.

slightly out of date picture but the setups mostly unchanged i had to throw my tv on top of a shitty box to get the screen higher, been meaning to slap together a less ugly box to keep it on