QTDDTOT

Questions that don't deserve their own thread.
Post any and all vidya related questions.
Shitposters welcome, but please, can we try and stay on topic?

I finished FalloutNV a few months ago, but I never started the DLC. I'm bored as fuck and want to play through one of them. Which is the best one in your opinion and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/11934076.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was this good?

Old World Blues
Good writing, length, new stuff, and biggest world. It's the most complete of the DLCs.

No, corridor stand in place shooter with LE EBIN EBIL NAZIZ XD

100% OWB. Don't skip dialog like a fucking autist.

anyone replying to me that says dead money should be recommended instead is a cum guzzling nigger.

I know there will be at least 3 replies saying it

Nobody unironically recommends Dead Money, user.

It's fun. I'd give it a 7/10. Dual wielding any sort of weapon is stupid fun, especially the shotguns. My biggest gripe is the bullet sponge enemies with hitscan weapons; grinds the pace of the game to a screeching halt. Though most enemies will go down in a small number of shots. It's got some light stealth elements, but a majority of the time you're shooting stuff.

I'm not sure I'd recommend it at $20, but if you can get it for less definitely.

OWB. Make sure you're good at energy weapons though. Don't be an idiot like me and walk in with a hunting rifle as your main weapon, because ammo is scarce.

As for my question, do we have an official/regular Minecraft or Minetest server?

But the Hunting Rifle is one of the most common weapons carried by lobotomites, so they drop .308 all the time. Also, unless you're playing on Hardcore you're probably going in with over a thousand rounds for whatever gun you're using.

I'm playing on hardcore, and I never really had trouble with ammo scarcity. Maybe I'm just lucky, or maybe I manage to get a shit ton of ammo because I have the merchant perk and I just grab every single god damn item off every corpse under the sun and sell them in exchange for ammo that I actually use, but so far it's been a walk in the park.

Stock up on resources before you go in. To be as spoiler free as possible, it starts you in your own little "base" at the center of the DLC, so you have access to storage right away.

I had a lot of mods on at the time. I don't remember lototomites carrying hunting rifles, so it probably changed that.
I had Paciencia with the extended magazines from WMX, and a few more modifications. It was pretty much an AMR without the scope, and with cheaper ammo. I underestimated what I was getting into, so I ended up using whatever I could scavenge while saving it for the bosses and tougher enemies.

Is there a possiblity to make a game out of these rolling roullete pics?

there's not even r34 of half of these characters, what's the point

I don't think so.

Fuck it, Rollin!

My question is the Secret World worth it on Steam?

Old World Blues or Dead Money for story
OWB, Dead Money, and Honest Hearts for character.
Lonesome Road should only be played after you have 100% all of the other stuff.

OWB is a good place to pick up a sniper rifle though.
Made it through most of the late game with Christine's silenced rifle

Does this game get any better? My gf gave it to me yesterday and so far it seems to be pretty boring

Once you start building forts on certain levels for those delicious farm points, and sending your B team in to rescue your A team after they get wiped, and trying to solo the whole thing when you unlock the Wanderer class, it's pretty fun. It really depends on the party make-up. Fighter/Tank/Healer works alright, but is very boring. Treating it like a Shiren game and just soloing with the Wanderer class is exciting, but it makes the boss battles fucking terrifying unless you're fully stocked on the right items. If you set your team to be fully controlled by the player you can treat it just like a party-based JRPG.

No, EO3 is the best and it goes downhill from there.

You mean the MMO? Yeah I loved it, you can play 95% of the game single player. To get in to the last two hubs you need to get a team and do some forced team missions. Once you beat them it's back to single player unless you want to do special high level areas or bosses.

Old World Blues because of the items, interesting lore, and aesthetic. However, if you're some kind of fucking nerd who actually cares about the branching story of the DLCs you'll play them in release order (except for Honest Hearts, which can be played anytime before Lonesome Road).

Lonesome road is the DLC that canonically makes new vegas -> van buren. It never really needs to be played, but if you want FO3 it is the item that makes Obsidian's mod of FO3 the true FO3.

roll

Will we ever have someone that Makes Vidya Great Again?

Thank you!

I see, thanks a lot user, it looks like I won't be playing it a lot the good thing is that the OST is pretty good and the game came with a CD

Unfortunately the servers will go down thanks to Conan and you can't play the game anymore. It could have easily been a single player game and it sucks it wasn't, it would be a huge mystery and lore game where you have at least 1 mission for every folk story or bump in the night hollywood movie.

whats a good 2d top down procedural rpg that has a good magic system?
something on the same vein as elona+

eolling

Play the NV dlc in release order. You'll see how each of them tie into each other.

I'm pretty sure if a game is going to get Axed if will be Age of Conan.

I don't think that game ever survived it initial fucking.

Recommend some good RPG Maker games on Steam? I want something old school and comfy. It doesn't have to be ground breaking or original, just really well done.

All I know of is Lisa and Suits

Why was my Gamecube Mini thread spammed and deleted? My thread gets deleted instead of the fucking spam, what rules did i break, Mark?
8ch.net/v/res/11934076.html

Dead Money was my favorite DLC. It was a nice break after becoming a force of nature in the Mojave to actually have to struggle to survive again.

How far can I get with this PC.

You can enjoy some low-mid settings for about a year and then it will break.