So, will it be a stealth game?

So, will it be a stealth game?

yeah, when it's released nobody will notice

10/10

I look forward to this movie's OST, that's about it

It will be a shit game

I honestly don't get the hype behind this game. A bunch of unrelated, barely coherent near-music videos are released that contain a bunch of movie stars and everyone's jumping up and down and wetting themselves all because?
Kojima's a stand up guy, sure, but his most recent track record isn't really that good and I thought people would show more restraint, especially after TPP.

You will be a shit game.

Kojima working with military themes again is a good sign.

It'll be a VN and you fags will eat it up because you love VNs

How can you not even wonder what the fuck this is gonna be about?
You don't even have to be hyped for it.
I'm not.

/thread

When has he never worked with military themes?

Sure but it's all a bunch of cutscenes. I mean shit Brink had an amazing trailer and Splash Damage had a good track record but the actual game was frankly a load of shit.

It's because they're all normalfags whose first kojimbo's game was TPP and bought into the "it's an unfinished game because konami is evil" maymay.

Some retarded nonsense that falls apart if you look at it beyond the surface level but autist fanboys will fawn over and never shut up about. Just like metal gear.

Let's worry whether it will be a game at all first.

How could that even be possible? it was a damn demo.

I'm curious, but I learned not to get hyped anymore for anything.
Anyway, I know some people would want to bully me in the boipussy for writing this, but I hope it plays like a third person battlefield 4.

I kinda want it to be interdimensional sci-fi Silent Hill.

Yeah that's what underageb& sounds like, for sure.

Let me get my time machine, OP.

Stealth action I guess. It pretty much will be not-MGS V: Silent Hills.

But user, I want an ACTION game, even if it stealth I want to be able to fight like a badass soldier, not wimp around with a flashlight and running like a little girl (I know that most anons on Holla Forums want to be little girls, but this is not very healthy) from big bad monsters.

Back to gamefaqs, newfaglord

Stop
This is worse than the Nintentoddlers and the Switch.

I'm honestly having more fun trying to figure out what the game is going to be than I'll probably have playing it.
It just makes me feel like trying out that new game that just came out and then heading to school the next day to talk about it and share secret shit that everyone found while playing it. Even though the internet somewhat killed the feeling it's still nice to sit down and wonder what it'll be like. Even if it's probably absolute shit.

But if it's an action game with forced stealth mechanics I will personally shove my dick down Kojima's throat.

The only reason I'm hyped for the game is because given what we've seen so far it might have heavy Junji Ito influences or even involvement.

you are the reason video games are dying.

nigger i like mgs a lot but you can't deny the autism of the fanbase. people pick apart trailers literally frame by frame looking for secret codes and clues to god knows what. i guaran goddamn tee that there is at least one metal gear/kojima fan right now whose walls are wallpapered with frames from death stranding trailers, spending every day looking for clues to whatever he thinks is in there, a beautiful mind style

where do you think you are?

who?

That looks like AIDs ridden gay Leon S Kennedy covered in some kind of paint or something. Looks terrible.

Odds are its going to be a the last of us game.

From the way you hear shitposters talk about Kojima you'd think he makes fucking walking sims or something

It's gonna be a game about sticks and ropes

he makes talking sims

>implying they dont defend the game by saying it was designed to feel empty and unfinished

OP's being a faggot as usual, so I declare this a dubs thread.

doubles you did receive. very nice.

I just want a good game with MGSV's gameplay that doesn't fall apart like MGSV did

Kojima is a hack, he can't make a good game when he's surrounded by yes men.
Snake Eater was his last good game.

You tell me. It's your fucking thread faggot.

Like I said, I'm not hyped.
This is fueled by curiosity and cautious optimism.
I was a fan of MGS 1-3

Obviously. Other than Revengeance, MGS games are stealth games.

Checking.

It was said it will have similarities in gameplay (sort of) to Uncharted and The Division. Thematically, of course, it'll be significantly different

4 player co-op open world third person shooter.

>>>/4cuck/

After PT, which was apparently a full blown ripoff of a the movie Jacob's Ladder without a shred of originality, I'm quite pessimistic that it'll be anything decent.

Its going to be an Uncharted-style cinematic shitshow

The original MGS trilogy had outdated control scheme, 2 dimensional stealth, bare bones AI save for the gimmicks, respawning enemies without any behavior changes, and boss fights that aren't related to stealth at all. 4 and 5 fixed some of the issues, but the AI and bosses were still flawed. Yeah, this series was always abysmal.

Go suck on an ass.

Where's my gameplay, Hideo?
Stop sucking off Mads' dick, Hideo.
Work on the fucking game, Hideo.

So the speculation doesn't start until gameplay is shown?
How does that make your life any better?
Where's the fun in that?

He's an idea guy. Working isn't in his repertoire

>>>/reddit/