Game suggestions for bored op

Gosh darn it , Holla Forums, I'm bored. Give me some comfy games like Final Fantasy 6. Games, which I could sink hours upon hours of time into.
Preferably Sega Fenesis, Gameboy Advance or Playstation 1 titles as I've got the emulators working for those. I can also try out some SNES titles, but first I need to set up an emulator for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

emuparadise.me/Super_Nintendo_Entertainment_System_(SNES)_ROMs/Dragon_Quest_III_-_Soshite_Densetsu_e..._(Japan)_[En_by_DaMarsMan_v1.0]_(~Dragon_Quest_III_-_Into_the_Legend)/33553
emuparadise.me/Super_Nintendo_Entertainment_System_(SNES)_ROMs/Dragon_Quest_I_&_II_(Japan)_[En_by_RPGOne_v2.0]_(Dragon_Quest_Version)/33550
emuparadise.me/Super_Nintendo_Entertainment_System_(SNES)_ROMs/Dragon_Quest_VI_-_Maboroshi_no_Daichi_(Japan)_[En_by_NoPrgress_v0.90Beta2]_(~Dragon_Quest_VI_-_Land_of_Illusion)/33555
emuparadise.me/Super_Nintendo_Entertainment_System_(SNES)_ROMs/Dragon_Quest_V_-_Tenkuu_no_Hanayome_(Japan)_[En_by_DeJap Partial_v2.01Final]_(~Dragon_Quest_V_-_Bride_of_Heaven)/33558
farcaller.gitbooks.io/nbtb/content/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

undertale :^)

Go replay FFT or something.
bsnes/Higan is cycle accurate. If you have a toaster, snes9x is adequate.

Ace Combat 4

Ace Combat 2 is the best Ace Combat game

Which version is better? Does it matter which one I play?

Not really a toaster. I just want to be able to sit back on a couch w/ a controller.

play some Phantasy Star 4
it's a JRPG for the Genesis which is actually FAST

I've only finished 4 and 5 so far

they were both amazing and left me in tears at certain parts

Air Combat had better music

If you're a storyfag, go play Zero next.

Definitely had a more memorable soundtrack (I honestly can't remember a single song from AC2 or 3), but AC2 was such a huge leap ahead in terms of gameplay it was ridiculous.

of course. I'm gonna get it started after lunch.

Still haven't managed to beat it. Some of the late game puzzles are fucking insane. Maybe I'm just retarded.

Go with the PSP version for FFT. Also try FF4 and FF5 if you haven't already OP.

most comfy of comfies:
emuparadise.me/Super_Nintendo_Entertainment_System_(SNES)_ROMs/Dragon_Quest_III_-_Soshite_Densetsu_e..._(Japan)_[En_by_DaMarsMan_v1.0]_(~Dragon_Quest_III_-_Into_the_Legend)/33553
emuparadise.me/Super_Nintendo_Entertainment_System_(SNES)_ROMs/Dragon_Quest_I_&_II_(Japan)_[En_by_RPGOne_v2.0]_(Dragon_Quest_Version)/33550
emuparadise.me/Super_Nintendo_Entertainment_System_(SNES)_ROMs/Dragon_Quest_VI_-_Maboroshi_no_Daichi_(Japan)_[En_by_NoPrgress_v0.90Beta2]_(~Dragon_Quest_VI_-_Land_of_Illusion)/33555
emuparadise.me/Super_Nintendo_Entertainment_System_(SNES)_ROMs/Dragon_Quest_V_-_Tenkuu_no_Hanayome_(Japan)_[En_by_DeJap Partial_v2.01Final]_(~Dragon_Quest_V_-_Bride_of_Heaven)/33558

Phantasy Star 4

Mother 3

Suikoden 2

Breath of Fire 2-4 (make sure to use the retranslation patch when you play BoF2!)

Lufia 2 (+Lufia-Patches Version 2.16)

Grandia

Final Fantasy IX

Only with the slowdown removal fix. It's fucking AIDS compared to the PSX version without the patch.

indeed

Completed FF4 couple of times in the past, I could replay it again though. I tried FF5, but for some reason didn't feel like playing it, it felt kind of lackluster.
Also, I've never played FFT. What's the difference between PSP and other version of FFT?

I've avoided Japanese versions of games as I can't read moonrunes and I wish to avoid low-quality fan translations. I'll play if the translations are good.

it is not a stunt to be better than treehouse, therfore, any fan translation is better than what you saw from shitendo.

The PSP version has a better translation and more content (jobs/classes, missions, etc.)

Holy shit, play it. It's fantastic.

the translations I provided are superb

you should give FF5 another chance, personally I found it miles better than FF6 and cleared it 3 times already

I hear tulpas can be a lot of fun!
farcaller.gitbooks.io/nbtb/content/

FFT War of the Lions has
However, it has its downsides
Those can be fixed with a patch, however these can't
All in all, I'd say play it. You have to. Its hard as balls, but fuck, is it an amazing game. Easily one of the best in the series.

Have you played Seiken Densetsu 3 yet?

0/10 reported and called the cops