Diablo II

Which hat should I wear?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/6098061/Diablo_2_With_Lord_of_Destruction_(v1.13c)_(Direct_Play)_(Latest>>11926953
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

+1 to all skills trumps everything else. Who gives a shit about defense on a necro.

definitely +1 to skills.

None, you don't deserve either. You seem too retarded to know that def on a necro is pretty much useless if played properly.

all you want for defense on a necro is resistances, you don't even want bone armor unless you're going bone spec
you should probably reset your skills, get a defiance aura merc until you can get a thorns merc, then dump all of your skills except up to 7 points in curses into summoning skills, leaving 1 point in golem-only skills other than fire golem, which can sit at 0

well maybe he just hasn't put much thought into the game yet

Why? Thorns > Might > Prayer > Holy Freeze > Defiance

Until you get to nightmare, Prayer does a great job of keeping your summons topped off.

Fuck optimal build waste two point to take corpse explosion.

This is the first character I made after an 11 year hiatus from the game. I've made better characters since, but I'm trying to fix him up. I'm in nightmare mode, Act 3, by the way.

Where's the torrent?

No.

What patch are you playing on?

Where do I torrent this OP?

This, tbh.

You haven't lived until your corpse explosion is larger than your fucking screen.

Spearnigger with might or holy freeze, lad.

I realized that when a friend dragged me to kill niqhwatak or whatever the act 5 necromancer enemy is.
Once you kill one mob he casts explosion and you can die from 2 screens distance. This was especially bad because. Never doing that quest again. It blocks you from pindleskin anyway.

Is there a non-shitty site for the torrent?

Am I just unlucky, or does Duriel have shit drops? I haven't got jack shit while farming him, but I've gotten quite a few uniques from Andariel.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/6098061/Diablo_2_With_Lord_of_Destruction_(v1.13c)_(Direct_Play)_(Latest>>11926953

Extract and play, or download it to work with a specific mod, or patch that shit, whatever you want.

It's normal for everything to have shit drops.

Are there any HD/HR patch/mod for Diablo 2.

Sort of, in the same way that you can get, say, "HD" for Fallout 1/2. You're looking for D2Multires. There's a version floating around that works for 1.13c.

I thought TPB was dead (or honeypot) now?

awww yisss, not that guy but I've been looking for this.

Died for a little while, a bunch of shitty clones popped up, but now the original is back and they've reclaimed their place as the #1 tracker worldwide. As with every public tracker, there are compromised torrents, but TPB itself isn't a honeypot. They've actually been scrambling to block access to TPB across Europe. Sweden just had one of their ISPs handed a court order to block access to TPB for all of their customers.

That's great news! Them plus stuff like Denuvo being broken is making for a good year.

probably the most recent

upgrade to Diablo 3, grandpa.

diablo 3 sucks

Link? Which one is the non clone one?

Holy Freeze is a bad idea for a summoner because of corpse destruction. I'd go Defiance over that. Might though is what you want for a horde of skeletons, plus one of the Fanaticism items if you can get it.

They greatly nerfed his CE range in later patches, now he's still a threat but not instant death. They even gave you a reason to kill him if you're on the realms as he's one of the key sources.

Thanks for reminding me that piece of shit exists you fucker

Only one hat OP needs.

I literally said he should take corpse explosion.
By waste I meant taking anything other than summons.

What is funny Diablo 3 should be you last choice for more Diablo. Nearly every diablo clone plays much more similar to D2.

How does one upgrade to a dumbed-down game?

Graphics

Still a downgrade. Just a polished downgrade.