PSP Thread

What have you been playing,user?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JdGfFcg40JH0QvbjyR1PtRTpnv6FYtLfgM385FIzMTQ/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumping

NES emulator
Alien Swarm
GTA Chinatown Wars
Space Invaders Extreme
N+
Revenant something (dungeon crawler)

Lent my PSP to a friend to relive SMB3, can't wait to get it back and try out Red Star.

hello

FUCKING RETARDS!

excuse me sir? What did you just call me?

DELET THIS!

What is this red texting and your obsesion with it?
are you tring to tell me something?

Been playing out Undead knight, wipeout pure i cant even download the dlc, but I have to finish some games off my backlog before I bloat it even more

Alright, I'm gonna ban, you being banned.

Mostly emulating ps1 and snes. The PSP could have used more platformers.

witnessed my ban!
whooohhjaaaahoojaaaa

You can always play PSX platformers, as long as they don't use L2 and R2 often.

What are some good ones on your book?

Actually does anyone have a PS1/PSX chart they could drop?

playing Persona 3 on PPSSPP

It's so much more fun using the speed up to get through battles and tartarus. I fucked up my original PSP hacking it and treating it like shit but at least it's good enough to softmod my xbox with

I've been mostly playing Burnout Legends and Wario Ware on my PSP. I've wanted to see what Knights in the Knightmare was about, but I don't have any time to learn it in between work and classes.

I popped the 128GB memory card out of my PSP to use in my 3DS so I wouldn't have to buy a new one. I've almost filled the fucker up again, and yet all I've done is play GBA games (which I was already playing on my PSP) and Picross. On the one hand, I want to delete everything and load it up with my PSP games again, but on the other hand, I can't justify downloading over 120GB of games and only playing a couple of them for more than 20 minutes. 3DS' library fucking sucks.

Trying to get Metal Gear Acid 2 to work on Vita, but none of the loaders run it.

Playing valkyria chronicles 3
Mad that two of the three secondary classes are worthless

HOROBI NO BAASTO SUTREEEEEMU

is that fucking ty segall?

>cant get past the fucking character creation as i cant open up the keyboard
I am very confused, comrades.

See if this helps user,also i would recommend Tomba 1 and 2,SOTN,Megaman X4-X6,8 and Klonoa

Unrelated emulator, but when a game running through CEMU "opens" the keyboard CEMU just transfers that function to your actual keyboard. Maybe PPSSPP does the same.

When downloading ISO's and ROM's, should I download the USA or the Europe version?

Both work fine user

Thanks. I am fairly new to modding/emulating, because I bought a PSP a few year ago for 30 euro's and had one hell of a time with it. It has a SNES emulator running, and some ISO's. Today is the first day I am cleaning it up, and the more I discover, the more I suspect this PSP was owned by another user.

In what way…?

I have a preowned PSP myself. It had the entirety of Toy Story on it in the videos folder.

(checked)
A shit ton of games I found were from OP's list, strangely enough.

Oh. Huh.

Also, where can you find the best .iso's for the psp itself? Not an emulator, the actual psp.

An eBoot of Armored Core 1, why is this shit so fucking hard?

R-Type Command since the TL patch for the second one is coming out SOON™

Where do they sell RCA adapters for the PS TV on Amazon?

i just finished collecting those retarded glass pumpkins, this is the first time i've save scummed in a decade and it still took me at least 8 hours to get them all.

do $5 hdmi to rca adapters not work?

It didn't when I tried one.

No difference, you're still using copying the iso files onto the memory card.
I prefer Nicoblog and Rutracker. Used to get all my shit from Emuparadise, but it's unreliable at times. Some games plain don't work or refuse to extract.

Thanks fellas.

I thought it died?

Its still running and it has a shit ton of psp isos and official psx eboots from psn

I remember why I loved Nicoblog. Got so sad to see it go down and just forgot about it. Thanks mang. Have a webm.

I never see anyone talks about this and the 2nd game, sure it's ugly as fuck and everyone in the game looks like an inbreed who got hit one to many times in the face with a truck but it's I still enjoyed the gameplay.

I got shepherd's crossing.
I don't know what I'm doing or how I'm doing it or even what my buttons do.

Might as well mention that I'm still open to suggestions for still missing games on that, provided people include descriptions. Could also use some furthered description on some of the ones that are rather short (the bulk of those being ripped from an older image which didn't have a standardized font size, thus some of the blurbs feel really short).

Nicoblog's still around and getting new uploads. I think the main issue people have had was that, for whatever reason, they opted to purge eroge from their PC game section.

I'm a slow player, by the time I'm finished with Red Star, Brandish: The Dark Revenant and Battlezone you'll probably already make 3 of these charts.

I have been playing pic related and Yoshi island

That's the one that plays like Diablo, right?

I could go on, but this list was clearly made by a BR pleb.

yeah I guess it is alot like Diablo, there are alot of weapons, armor and enchantment items it's a solid game and looks good for being on PSP.

what PSP games enter the "must play" territory?
Titles that are like The World ends With You on the DS, in terms of importance.

Because I look at the games I played on the thing and I mostly played PS1 eboots and re releases

I decided to jump ship from the emperor and live a quiet life with the bitch and apparently it was the right choice because the words "his chaotic reign" never sat well with me.

Go play some Prinny 1 & 2 you faggot.

Going to get a new phone soon. What PSP games can I emulate well on a phone with a Adreno 530?

50 Cent: Bulletproof G-Unit Edition
7 Wonders of the Ancient World
Arthur and the Invisibles
B-Boy
Beats
Ben 10: Alien Force
Ben 10 Alien Force: Vilgax Attacks
Ben 10: Protector of Earth
Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction
Beowulf: The Game
The Bigs
The Bigs 2
Bleach: Heat the Soul
Bleach: Heat the Soul 2
Bleach: Heat the Soul 3
Bleach: Heat the Soul 4
Bleach: Heat the Soul 5
Bleach: Heat the Soul 6
Bleach: Heat the Soul 7
Bleach: Soul Carnival
Bleach: Soul Carnival 2
Bliss Island
Blitz: Overtime
Blokus Portable: Steambot Championship
Blood+: Final Piece

And so on and so forth because shit nigger what are you doing.

Bump

ask this user to add those games

Go drink some.

I've been playing some dissidia duodecim, i just can't get enough of this fucking game

If you want more like that try dungeon siege throne of agony

Doubtful, considering how there's not as much input as there used to be on stuff. last "new" one I made was for the Dreamcast, and that was sometime last year.

He's not the guy that's been working on it. Sometimes people just post my WIP images around on their own.

could you remake the one i tried to make for Weird Old Vidya if you're bored / procrastinating?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JdGfFcg40JH0QvbjyR1PtRTpnv6FYtLfgM385FIzMTQ/edit#gid=0

I just looked it up and I like what I see I'm gonna download it and try it out thanks for the recommendation.

I might consider it, but aside from alphabetizing for better organization, what all does it need done to it?

I'll probably just stick to JRPG's and Tactical RPG's for now before I get a good controller down the line. Phone's free because of my cell plan.

Dividing it into two lists, one with actual old games and one with newer (pre-/post-2000 for example). The biggest problem I had with it is the size of images. Each would come out to like 8 MB (I worked with MS Paint).

Not saying the list is total trash, but that's quite an odd choice.

I'll give it some thought. No guarantees though. Main issue is that those all come from a plethora of different systems that understandably have different proportioned cover art. Usually when I make stuff, it's easy to layout because all the games on it have the same cover dimensions and I can use the same sort of template and guides to arrange them, or if various regions have different proportioned art (SNES/SFC, GBA), I can readily make a separate section. Something like this could throw templating out the window, but on the other hand, it could be a neat challenge as far as making sure it still looks neat. I'll take another look at all this later.

Ah, with Photoshop (what I use), there's a "save for web" function that lets you incrementally adjust the compression in single percentages to keep the image quality high, but still within the posting limits of wherever you plan to upload it to. This can leave the overall image filesize high, but lessen the amount of artifacting (on that note, I think resaved that image at a smaller size; my own sample of that I saved is at 12 MB or so and lacks the artifacting that one has). I kind of doubt Paint directly has that, but you might check around for it or a function like it. It's certainly better than just removing stuff until it reaches the file size you want, or whatever you might have been having to do.

Of course, I also suppose it depends on when exactly you made that, and what the filesize limit was. I always try to go for whatever the max filesize is for crisper images and legible text, but they've upped the max filesize limit more than a few times. Next version of the first image in for example will probably be 12 MB or so instead of 8 MB since I don't need to compress it as much as I used to.

Take your time and god speed.
Remember not to go full nuDoom or SkyrimHD on the filesizes.