REAL TOUGH GUY

REAL TOUGH GUY

HA HA
HA HA

why would anyone need 4 laser sights in their weapon?

GEE CONRAD WHY DO YOU NEED FOUR LASERS

Ask dead space.

RUBBER SHOES IN MOTION

Blue Zone funding!

Dead space had a reason, that was construction tools used as weapons.
Unless the rifles also had them, i didn't used them much.

Hey, you asked for a reason anyone would have, not that particular guy in the OP.

[SCREECH]

TAGGED FOR EXTINCTION

If only that was the most cancerous part of that fucking pic.

Nothing bugs me more than people getting all offended over films they didn't see. Buffalo Bill wasn't a tranny, he was way more fucked up than that. Every fucking time with these shit websites.

Well, in particular it's because each sight helped show the full range of the tool. You don't really need four in a circle, unless it's specifically for making circular holes or something.

Aaaah my favorite

I asked for why use 4 laser sights in a weapon, not in a tool like the ones you use in dead space

I always thought they were the size of a dog, that shit is terrifying

[SCREECH]

what was the purpose of these things anyway?
seems like a ridiculous idea IRL tbh

maybe scouting?

[AUTISTIC SCREECHING]

user, he's one of the half a dozen graduated Commandos of at 50-year-old military training program with a 22% fatality rate and a 97% drop-out rate, belonging to a global organization that aims to save the planet from radical religious red-&-black-wearing nut jobs who follow an immortal alien disguised as a bald guy rocking a goatee, who's trying to fuck the world's shit up by spreading green alien crystals that kill and rot anything they touch, so aliens can come over for him to take a hike to their home world.

Don't think too much about it.

anti tank and anti infantry

screech…

Anti tank
Imagine that something like this irl gets under the tank and starts cutting a way into the cabin with intend of slaughtering the crew

Sneak under tanks, latch onto them and destroy everything from the underside of their armor with the various drilling tools until they're destroyed.

They could destroy a Bagger 288 if given enough time.

Let's not get over our heads here sir. A Bagger 288? You must be of jokes, tovarishch!

Nothing can destroy a Bagger 288

Terror drones are of never stoppings until either they or their target is destroyed, Dimitri.

Oh right, I forgot it has plotshield fueled by searing hate

GET OUT OF MY YELLOW ZONE YOU GDI FUCKS REEEEEE

[screech]

its just that they are ridiculously big and I think the concept of "drilling the tank with mechanical spiders the size of a human" is absurd.

I've got a present for ya!

That was left handed.

humans too can get under tanks. There were training programs for soldiers in WWII and the cold war to crawl under them.

CHA-CHING

Who is the best girl?

Underrated post, believe me. So sad.

==[screech]== onii-chan

_Yuri is best girl.

Zofia best girl

wtf is wrong with her nipple?

MY LIFE FOR MASTER YURI

Blyat, please.

Looked like Sarkeesian for a sec there

Fuck you

cant unsee

;_;

I don't see the resemblance at all

its the makeup, expression, hair style and lighting in combination which produce an uncanny resemblance in that specific photograph

I used to like cracked. Now it's just current year garbage.

Fine by me.

Well at least the uniform fits.

ruined

In CY+2, that is the best you can get and it's a fucking disgrace.

funny how these nazi larpers always use pictures of slavic people dressed in nazi uniforms (prob some movie set) to show the nazi "aryan" people

Dude slavs love the nazis.

They're too big to sneak "under"

They don't. They do just that

Still stupid. Tanks can outrun them and shoot from the distance.
You don't bring a knife to a gun fight

Is it called yellow because you faggots piss yourself at the sight of GDI ubermensch, nodfag?

In the name of Kane you will pay for this.

Game tells a different story.

My command is your wish

PEACE THROUGH POWER

ONI-CHAN, AM I KAWAII UGU?

Guess who had the power? GDI. Kane just used you and lied to you.
You should have listened to Kilian Qatar, you drone. She knew the GDI was too powerful to be stopped.

Just admit they're shit. They have no style, only plates of ERA covering their asses.

Trips confirm GDI a shit

Those trips don't lie.

But can blow the entire planet with a liquid tiberium bomb

Cannot hear you behind the awesomeness of Mammoths, Juggernauts, anti-tiberium sonice weapons and Firehawks.

The Nod was just good enough to use kamikaze against the GDI's walls - in a more serious note, that mission made me laugh a lot back then. I mean, using suicide bombers against a damn wall? Come on…

Trips can confirm my ass since the GDI won all tiberium wars and kicked the aliens in the nuts.

Is this statement true /v, or do the only good communists really only exist in fiction?

WITH TRIPS THROUGH POWER

they massively fucked up what nod was all about in tib wars and sort of fixed it in kanes wraith

HMM I WONDER WHO BUILT IT
brilliant military and scientific strategy going on at GDI aint it?
Completely shit oversized boats on land who can't see a single stealth tank moving past behind them.
They actually had just that one on the Second Tiberium War and it was the central military and command installation of GDI, it got absolutely shipwrecked and they had to go back to using underground bunkers in Britain or the USA afterwards. Most of the drop pods come from space ships like the Kodiak, which was also shot down by SAMs.

Also C&C3 is shit at both lore and gameplay, at least KW fixed things even if it made the Black Hand be a joke compared to what they were back in TibSun.

only in fiction. In Red Alert they were portrayed human but in reality they are terrible people who would kill you without a second thought.