Valentines

Whelp, tomorrow is valentines day Holla Forums, what do you have planned to do with your special someone?

Watch some anime? Play video games? Maybe even take them out to eat?

Or will you sit at home by yourself (with your waifu) like you've always done?

Whatever you do, don't forget to give em' the d.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWqfkUEWOTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know full well how this thread will go, OP.

I'm sure not everyone here is a kissless virgin. We can't all be level 30+ wizards.

I'll be having a date with my right hand.

I'll be spending it sending and receiving death threats to my ex.

Wait on one to call, assuming it isn't the one that pissed me off Saturday I might consider spending maybe $20 on pizza.

If no one calls I'll be asleep.

Yeah I've got 6 years to go will my wizardhood. Got a good streak going and I don't think it'll change.

Hit up the club, take my pick of the women, let them treat me to dinner, take them back to my penthouse for champs and hot tubs, then fuck them until I pass out.

So, what I do every on other day. Holla Forumslife.

Gonna be making a nice meal to enjoy with my waifu. Already have a box of chocolates prepared.
I wonder what would go nice with nikuman.

>Whelp, tomorrow is valentines day Holla Forums, what do you have planned to do with your special someone? yourself?
I'm having surgery on my dick so fuck all and fuck you.

a flesh and blood waifu or the synthetic kind?

I need to get some chocolates myself but I hate the kind that have shit pumped into the middle. Ideally I'd get one giant chocolate heart in the same spirit as those chocolate Easter bunnies.

Honestly I'm not bad at cooking so I could get some confectionery chocolate and cook it into a heart mold but that's a whole to do.

Turning into your own waifu?

No. I mean I'm a faggot but not that kind of faggot. I need a circumcision to remove skin damage. Involuntarily yet necessary jew operation to fix damage that I may or may not have gotten with a hamburger mincer.

Hopefully I'll die on the operating table and be done with this fucking world but fucking medicine man it's likely I wont. Last sleep as a normal human, fucking good night all.

Oh shit niggers, looks like we got a storytime on our hands

that almost requires an explanation.

The girl in the image I posted kind. I can eat with a daki of her though instead of a pic on the monitor.

I like those caramel chocolates, but to each their own. A store-bought chocolate with filling isn't that great so if you've got better standards than me then I understand your distaste completely.
I kinda want to make this chocolate souffle recipe instead of simple chocolates but that would be too much. I've already got my hands filled trying to make nikuman for the first time. Give it a look and see if it's your kind of thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=FWqfkUEWOTg

That's terrible. Good luck, user.

Nigga you best be around long enough to give us a story time.

Usually I take my gf to some restaurant but this year I want to cook for the two of us, im thinking in making some rib-eyes with mashed potatoes and a baked sweet potato, after eating we might play some Crash Bandicoot

I got asscancer with paper towels but your story is more interesting.

3DPD can't be waifus, what the hell user

Now im curious, please tell us the story user

Well, there's not much of a story. I just kinda have a thing for girls eating hamburgers. Normally it's not a sexual thing and I just want to see them eating the hamburger but lately it's started to become more and more sexualized and personalized. I no long want to see a girl eating a hamburger, I want to see a girl eating part of me, my essence, as part of the hamburger. I don't want to see the experience, I want to be the experience. I saw half minced hamburger meat when walking around one day and I decided to take matters into my own hand. No one caught me smear my junk all over the mince, but I did get my skin caught in to crushing/grinding teeth after some of the more vivid moments. Still, in and out and not caught - doctor thinks I just dropped a knife cooking in the nude. Not my finest moment but still no regrets, except getting my foreskin torn to hell and needing surgery. They're eating me burgers, and enjoying it.

I don't know what to say.

WHAT

I don't know if I should admire your determination or if I should feel worry for your safety

So, thanks for confirming being a faggot is not the same as being a retard

See webm.

Not a wizard just yet.

Ah fuck my dick hurts. I'm alive though, for what little that's worth.

Post your benis.
I'm not even shitposting I want to see what they did to your funstick.

Here it is, but there's going to be next to nothing visible. Circumcisions don't leave much of a mess nowadays. Looking at it now it just looks like a normal old microdick (I swear that's because of the swelling from the surgery and shrinkage from the anesthetic, I'm usually average in length), and I'm not going to remove the bandages before I put on my cream tomorrow. Just looks like a short, slightly blood cock right now. I should've grabbed a photo of it beforehand, it was one scarred up, fucked up foreskin though.

I expected something unexpected.
You learned your lesson, user. Promise us you won't run around sticking your dick in meatgrinders anymore.

Dick's gonna do what the dick wants to do.

Riiiight. Ok, that's enough internet for today. Fucking Christ.

Give me chocolate, I'm lonely.