youtu.be/y8v7w8g94x8?t=620
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL07FDD3FC562C8164
hitomi.la/galleries/987560.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8_jLpd-_gdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Almost doneā€¦

That's it. They've all been posted.

Gentlemen, it's been a pleasure.

I just thought they were being ironic by naming the last season Aqua Teen Forever.

Forgot this was without sound.

And now you get to post them all over again.

how can i make webms with audio that doesn't crackle? i am using webm for retards but i am familiar with ffmpeg if i need to hop on linux and use that

also warning loud as fuck, this scared the shit out of me

Make way for the King of LOLs

New episode.

Test webm, converted with Shotcut. 130mb>11.5mb.
Seems to look fine, video is just me showing off my autistic item collection is Oblivion to some folks I know.

Cybernetic spiders are not for sexual.

Got Harvey Birdman or Sealab 2021?

Who's that?
Seems like a nice guy to me.

Cool now fuck off back to reddut and never return

I can't tell if this is completely autistic or the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

didn't mean to quote.

Got a mega link or magnet link for all the episodes?

noice

Aren't the french too cucked to be showing these things in cartoons?

Where do you live?

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Awake the bakers

What did I just watch?
Why did I watch it?
Why did I save it?

Much better, thanks friend.

A video on the internet.
Because you were curious.
Because you found it funny.
Go back to reddit.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Give me more shanties!

THIS TWISTED GAME NEEDS TO BE RESET

That's where he went wrong.

What is with the japanese and flamenco music?

where's the 2nd one from?

It's a mystery

v nice

I'd like to know the source of the song used in this webm.

kek

Why is this still not fixed?

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

And that is what's running Holla Forums

you run into one of those about an hour or two in and it's genuinely anus-clenchingly scary the first time

These fucking suck, christ.

This is exactly like the garfielfs, Fist of the B0rf Star and Garfield Minus Garfield (and Square Root of Garfield maybe). Their purpose isn't to be funny, but to show how fucking unfunny Jim Davis and his creation are, even with high production quality the original jokes suck balls, except that mocking what's unfunny gets increasingly funnier the higher the production quality is.

The French are extremely liberal minded even when it comes to entertainment, but it can be passed off as parody, which is allowed even when it's offensive.

Sauce on the second one?

I didn't know Fist of the Borf Star was supposed to be satire in that sense, I just found it funny.

That webm never fails to depress me everytime it's posted

Coming to a neighborhood near you.

What is this abomination?

Are we in the timeline God abandoned?

first webm pls don't bully

Is that a yes or no

Holy jesus, what is that, what the fuck is that?

Is that that fucking OW/Assfaggots blend that has the greek gods and other mythologies?

holy fuck I couldn't even make it through half of that.

maybe

i'm not trying to excuse the genuinely horrifying quality of either game but that's not lol you retard

And a real hero.

sanic spinball was pretty alright

Abandon all hope ye who enter

its finally out?

yeah dude. i pirated it on day one, which wasā€¦ two weeks ago? give or take, i can't really remember

Where the fuck are child protective services to take the children away from these parents? Want to fuck your kids up for life? Subject them to that shit.

I use to love 8-bit Theater. Read that comic religiously. That ending was shit, tho. Brian lost his head, threw the whole thing under the bus to pursue comics nobody ended up reading. The only reason the epilogue happened, which he got somebody else to do, was because of the shitfit everyone threw which he wasn't expecting, which he decided to be snarky about. Now Nuklear Power is a dead site full of incomplete webcomics.

These details, one of many that shall be lost to time.

Bleach's antagonistic characters are all based off of different cultures. The Shinigami are the Samurai nobility. The Hollows/Arrancar/Espada are Spanish Conquistadors. The Quincy are Nazis.

As such there's a lot of ancient Japanese inspired music during the Shinigami portion of Bleach. Then it transitions over to a lot of Spanish music. The Quincy arc wasn't featured at all in the anime (and some speculate that like Naruto Shitpudding they'll make another Bleach series to feature the Quincy), but they'd likely use music that sounds like German for the Quincy.

It's supposed to be retarded. The purpose of it is to show how utterly incompetent Jim Davis is at making a joke.

I wish my kitty was a catgirl who could heckle me like Elsa.

Do you have the "absolutely disgraceful" webm?

Nope, sorry.

You know who else doesn't get paid as well as male programmers? MALE ARTISTS!

Gets me every time

You just don't get it.

Maybe they just don't like STEM? Nah, it's the patriarchy.

Thanks mate. Have this one in return.

noice

I guess not. Please explain.

Ironically they start with a large crowd of men, and the majority of them don't graduate either, but you never hear about that. Of college attendees in a lot of these information technology degrees, the graduation rate is pretty low. That doesn't mean that they don't go on to get infotech jobs, some still do without their degree. But fact of the matter is, most sci majors do not graduate. It's just a cultural norm, has nothing to do with having a Y Chromosome.

aw, you saved it.

russian songs are some of the most fucking depressing shit of all time. you know that song from tetris? that's a classic folk song called korobeiniki, where a farm girl falls in love with a traveling merchant boy who swears that he'll meet her in that same crop field where they first met when he gets back from his next trip and give her a wedding ring, but he gets murdered by bandits on the trip. The farm girl spends the rest of her life waiting every night in that field for him to come home

No one seems to remember this video exists too

ah yes, the infamous one where it sounds like they just punched a bowl of yogurt over and over for the sex sounds

Cow utters a shit.

I like to pretend it's like Leisure Suit Larry 4 and that it's just in an unfinished form.

(Trips checked)
When will human civilization will go back to the days when; 1. education is not fucked and not filled to the brim with Marxist ideology and 2. feminism doesn't exist?
I'm getting tried of this shit.

Where is the audio from?

Fantastic

More like northern part is frost and mud, central part is bumfuckistan, eastern part is also bumfuckistan but the western part has a shitload of farm land and can sustain the fuckhuge population it's known for
Also all those reasons are things everyone else has had problems with, just with different names. Russia isn't a special snowflake in suffering, it's just full of garbage people.

No idea. I found it once upon a time ago, but never took note of it. That was perhaps the funniest bit. Waluigi was getting his ass handed to him, Donkey Kong was being a dick, Yoshi was just watching the fire rise, and Luigi is an AI. I'll look for it again, but no promises.

As sad as they are, they sound fucking amazing. I'd defend motherland if those were blaring from slav-made speakers.

I recognize the nigger's voice, it's Lyle Mcdouchebag, a youtuber/streamer.
It was probably from one of his gaymen party he does with his friends sometimes, you probably won't find it though, for some reason twitch started deleting old videos, so that video is long gone.

Is she legal?

For the mechanical bulls sake, I hope so.

Would it matter?

unf

Found it. youtu.be/y8v7w8g94x8?t=620

just nothing but stolen jokes
talk about ripoffs

Well i'v been seeing the Gif of this getting posted all the time and I wanted to know the sources so I went out of my way to find it and make a webm of it.

If your wondering it's from (SNL The best of Chris Farley 1998).

source?

It makes you appreciate how well edited the original gif actually is.

None of this is funny at all, how do people stomach it?

ur mum
missalice_94

I saw someone post this as a .gif, so I made a .webm because fuck .gif

I think it could be smaller but I don't know how.

Ayo hol up "audibly smacks lips together" Give me a sec.

Thanks fam

Eh, I think it works fine as a reaction image, but his head moves around too much. For some reason I always thought that the original clip was from Beverly Hills Ninja.

Fucking got me good, there m64. Sadly, there will probably never be another Jackass movie. But look on the flipside, Ryan Dunn died in a fiery crash and Johnny Knoxville's peepee doesn't work right anymore. At least Jackass has SOME lasting legacy.

What's the difference between Sarah Palin and Barbara Bush? Only half of what came out of Sarah Palin's vagina is retarded.

Does anyone have that Sono Chi no Sodomy one? I just noticed I don't have it.

Everyone older than 12 knows where that's from

I can't stand that fucking music, can't hear a word they're saying.

The "Longest Brick Gag in History" and how Theif got his class promotion and lost it was hilarious though.

But yeah, Prequel has taken it's mantle IMO.
And for those with shit taste- abridged series.

Glad this died out before it was used as a hearding device. never got to play it when it was popular. Wish I could have met someone.

Sauce?

Man all these garfeild things are great.

Anyone have the one with killer queen and kira?

That skit was filmed in 1991, 4 years before I was born forgive me for not knowing much about it.

messed up the reply

What else is new?

Why always the small version?

You know you have to read the text in the video as well right?

Wasn't this pulled off on the SNES too? I remember this is from geomon, but don't remember it on a 32 bit platform.

Mystical Ninja 64, N64 game

Gungrave was absolute shit

Opens with 3-4 amazing episodes, then 18 episodes of boring as fuck mob drama, finishes off with 4ish episodes of awesome

Basically skip everything except the first four and last four episodes

why would anyone waste the time to webm this? is that ape's reaction supposed to be relevant or interesting?

Which I would agree if they didn't utterly ruin a good action/revenge plot for moronic feelings.

Brandon deserved a good end after being made into a cowboy-zombie monster-killing undead tanned beast and losing his life, his love, and basically everything - even Doctor Light

Some people say the game is too shallow.
Some people need to eat a lead.

welcome to webm threads, where some fucktard will dump unfunny garbage and reddit-tier SFM videos

Agree

"Brah, I know you killed everything I ever cared about, but we used to be friends so lets die together"

Or just blow his fucking brains out

Because Gungrave is the best. Shut up.
Actually I stopped even mentioning how sorry I am I had to include the black kid's face. It's actually the only videos I could find of those scenes which hadn't been pulled online from Funimation or something. It's hard to find a longplay to webm.

Have a yandere as consolation

Some of us have functioning eyes.

Exactly, TripsAnon. Right on

The series would have been awesome if they trimmed out the 18ish episodes of boring mob drama down to like 4-6 episodes, and the rest of the series was just Brandon on his quest for revenge and tearing down Harry's empire

Sure we'd have a Trigun/Cowboy Bebop baby, but it would be the most fucking awesome baby

His shit is bretty gud tbh onii-fam

I tried to webm but I just cant git gud

This bald fuck can kill himself alongside his beloved faggots.

Never forget that GDC raises money for PreventCancer that has an interactive Cancer Super Colon. Kids can come and touch inflatable polyps. Look how much the kids learned (skip to 1min 9sec). Playlist of the Super Colon youtube.com/playlist?list=PL07FDD3FC562C8164

Is it really worth it? When will technology advance to give us the whole thing in HD? I don't want to die old waiting.

slow and steady

Do you think George is ashamed of Jeb?

We already have h265/x265/HVC codec etc whatever but we're not allowed to use it on Holla Forums

Has about 20% better compression than VP9 does, and you can encode video 30x faster

That's actually pretty good, keep it up

source?

Geroge barely knows how to put on a rain coat, I don't think his mind is concerned with much beyond the bare minimum.

Somebody wake up Codemonkey and tell him to do some work, then.

I don't think W. is, but his father and mother sure are. He really didn't look like he even wanted to run but was forced to out of familial obligation. Jeb seems like the nicest/most innocent out of the Bush terror family which puts into perspective why he tried to distance himself from them so much during his campaign.

He should retire and help sea turtles.

Song name? Could not find anything yet.

Nice!

what

oh

Doing God's work

Good stuff

WEW

not again

Nah.

Yeah because that's what was said. Good job.

degenerate

bless Mike Inel

there isnt a hipster mustache large enough

I wanna fuck that cake.

Because that whole "don't sleep with other people of the same sex" was totally not something attributed to Jesus, amirite? Off yourself. You're the reason /christian/ is a joke. Any real Christian would be the first to send faggots into the hereafter.

Does anyone have the webm where Spongebob wrings Mr. Crab's neck and there is ear rape? I remember that it was in German.

You have my love.

2lewd

Cakes are for love, user; love, marriage and then rampant personal impregnation.

Stop polluting the thread with your stupid. Take it to /christian/ where I'll theologically whoop you.

Back to vidya music.
Any user know what vidya this belongs to? I ask because I got this off a vidya webm thread about a year ago.

Thread's bumplocked, btw. Go lurk /cuteboys/ or something.

The point is that God loves everyone and no one is beyond redemption if they truly accept him. Judgement is His job, not ours.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

2*0=0.

that means more than just saying it you know
t. orthodox

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AYYY YAAEE YA YAAAAEEE

hitomi.la/galleries/987560.html

I don't understand where's the penis?

do not fuck the pure adorable bees

That man got so mad that he turned into R. Lee Ermey
"news flash motherfucker!"

thanks

Good. Then let me say this you:

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
v.11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

Show me in Scripture where God is incapable of regenerating a sodomite. Show me in Scripture where God refuses to save, reconcile and cleanse in the blood of Christ Jesus a sinner as foul as a homosexual - and worse!
1 Timothy 2:3-4, 1 John 2:2, Titus 2:11, Hebrews 2:9, Romans 8:30, etc.

Unless you would like to argue that Paul's evil as Saul, the hunter of the church who led captive and pushed for the extermination of whole families of followers of The Way, is somehow less severe than homosexuality. Paul himself would argue otherwise to your shame 1 Timothy 1:12-17

Show me where Paul is a liar in 1 Cor.6:11. Did he not also write, under divine inspiration of the Holy Spirit, Romans 1? Ah, but you are led astray in black-rot darkness to blaspheme the glory of God with unrighteous hatred!
Yes, unrighteous hatred! webm related, and so is all of Scripture attesting against your repulsive marking of God's name!

Psalm 139
vv.21-22 Do I not hate them, O LORD, who hate you? And do I not loathe those who rise up against you? I hate them with a perfect hatred; I count them my enemies.

BUT YOU, O REPULSIVE BLASPHEMER, FAIL TO READ WHAT ELSE IS WRITTEN
Psalm 139: 23-24
Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting.

You don't pray to God to have your heart tested! You don't pray in the name of Christ to be cleansed of any wicked or hurtful way! You revile ( Titus 3:10-11, 1 Corinthians 5:11 so on ) and follow false teachers ( Matthew 7:17-20 so on ) who tickle your ears with teachings of unrighteous hatred and all corruption!

Not to mention that God in His Scriptures speak against suicide! Proverbs 24:11-12

Hate the sin! Hate the sinner! Yet pray for the salvation of the man, so that he may die to his sin rather than die in his sin. Pray that the man be born again by God's grace through faith in Christ Jesus, cleansed and washed in the blood of the Lamb! In this way you also pray for the destruction of all sinners and the salvation of all those who bear potential, as all those who are saved rejoice in the destruction of the sinner they once were!

But who are you to say who is eternally unrepentant and who will be saved? Do you have the mind of God Himself to pronounce eternal condemnation on any man who has not yet died in his sin? And what supposed follower of Christ encourages that which is antithetical to the
GOSPEL

You show me in Scripture where all people who are depraved sexual degenerates are beyond salvation, and I will show you where those same verses you abuse - abusing the very words of my beloved God Himself! - pronounce eternal damnation on you as a reviler:

1 Cor. 6:9
ā€¦Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals [malakoi, female role in homo-coupling], nor sodomites [arsenokoitai, reference to Leviticus description of homosexual], nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

If by their type of sin alone homosexuals have no potential or hope of salvation, neither do you.

Anderson thinks Jesus burned in hellfire and says homosexuals should kill themselves. I have quoted enough Scripture to prove that he is a reviler and false teacher, which his theology proves itself. If you follow him in this sin then you are not saved but under the wrath of God. Repent and turn to the righteousness of God while you still can.

Man, it's times like these I'm glad to be atheist, and don't have to defend or attack people based on the interpretation of an ancient text that has been translated and re-translated thousands of times.

Sounds about right.

None of us is worthy of the Kingdom, and it is only by God's unconditional love and incomprehensible mercy are we saved.
t. orthodox

This is objectively correct and biblically true, Orthofriend, but that wasn't what I was arguing about.

I was rebuking a guy who thought real Christians should encourage homosexuals to kill themselves and/or that homosexuals cannot be saved because of how evil their sin is and thus should kill themselves.

Technically you don't have to argue anything since in your worldview you're nothing but space bacteria that plopped into primordial goop.

In your worldview you are just an animated brick

the thing is, there's really only two kinds of homosexual: the one who believes that he was born that way and that nothing will change him, ergo he will never truly accept in his heart that it's sinful and as a result will never be absolved of it. and the other is the closet who denies it and as a result will never face it and ask for forgiveness

You played your hand too soon, Shitpost-kun

He's going on about a preacher not being true to the bible, but last I checked the bible is anti-gay.

Gays won't convert, repent and change their lives, so he says they should kill themselves since by the bible's standards they're going to hell anyway. It's way better from the gays' perspected then the Muslims way of things, where they kill em themselves instead of just asking them to kill themselves, but no, they adore muslims because they're apart of a leftist agenda which they are blind to.

Because their feelings are the only thing that matter, damn everything and everyone else is the perspective of their mentality. They continue to suck and fuck and molest all while being protected by laws they set up. Hell, Pizzagate is pretty much all about that, and the gay community's underside involving children is organized enough to have code and manufacturers that produce necklaces and rings that exhibit it to non-verbally communicate to other gays and molesters what their preference is.

Honestly, it's more a problem with degeneracy, not two adults fucking in the bedroom, but the gay community is full of that degeneracy.

If the Christian god is A-Okay with fudge packers, why did he wreck Sodom and Gomorrah's shit? Also what does he have against foreskins?

user give it a rest, it's not good for your health.

You see, you conveniently forgot that little caveat and by definition if you're a gay and a christian, you're a heretic because it literally says in the bible that you should not be gay.

It violates one of the bible's tenants. By definition gays are not christian. Neither am I mind you, but hypocrites are something I cannot stand.

Go abstain from sex, because I know saying "go fuck yourself" is nothing out of the ordinary from your day.

Wrong. Homosexuality, like with all sin, comes in four types:
1. Struggling with compulsion
2. Acceptance (ie "Hi, I'm Jack Frankson." accepting homosexual inclinations but not defining yourself by them)
3. Affirmation/Endorsement (ie "Hi, I'm Jack and I'm queer, and if you don't like that you're a bigot and I hope you die!" defining yourself by your sin)
4. Dogs/Swine (ie behaves and thinks exactly like the Sodomites in Genesis, the very definition of spiritual swine)

1. Those who struggle with sin are in dire need of help foremost.
2. Those who accept their sin are in dire need, but you must explain to them that their sin is not just another aspect of themselves, it is a cancer corrupting who God intends them to be and will kill them in time. They will discuss with you.
3. Those who define themselves by their sin will sooner spit on you than speak to you but even they must be prayed for and reached out to.
4. Swine are only to be prayed for and left in God's hands. We pray for them to be arrested in God's righteousness and be judged by His will. If He chooses to save them, then we celebrate. If not, then we worship Him anyway. Swine are NEVER to be reached out to but prayer for them is not out of the question - including praying for their restraining.

Sage for way too much.

For what purpose?

He isn't. Never said He was. Stop being stupid.

No the Scriptures are anti-homosexual. Stop abusing the word "gay" like idiots try to abuse the symbol of the rainbow.

Blatantly false, though. Observably untrue. Scriptural inaccurate. This is false doctrine which is to be hated like every other false way.

Common FILTH is filth which the webm speaks against, not endorses. Actually look at the thing first.

Yeah I'm going to bed. Most if not half of my webms are music or vidya though, last I checked.

The subject was "Are homos beyond redemption and should we encourage them to kill themselves?" to which the answer is "No they are not, no we cannot."

Homosexuals cease being homosexual when they are saved. Some - and I mean SOME - struggle against sinful impulses like anyone else, but they cease accepting and affirming those sinful impulses once they are saved.

No homosexual goes to heaven, but countless people who abandoned homosexuality (by the grave and power of Christ) for the love and glory of Jesus have, are and will be in heaven.
Just like ex-Muslims, ex-Atheists, ex-etc.

I'm going to bed.
I'm disappointed more people don't know these basics by now.

I forgot it was bumplocked. It's late and I slipped on a bit of stupid. haha

Nigger,Kike,Gook,Wop,Mick,Wetback,Wog,Nip,Limey,Scotch,Burger,Leaf,Kangaroo Fucker,Faggot,Dyke.

Gotta have a good explode, man.

That's what I said, you faggot.

he is right though
anglo-saxons make a business out of everything and the reason the world is at this degenerate, individualistic and materialistic state is in part their fault, since they made the world we live in, with all the goods and bads. Capitalism (their invention) corrupts everything it touches.

LOYAL 2 DA VAPE

Oh do go on and preach about your oh so superior communist system that has already claimed more lives then any genocide could hope to kill.

Actually, no, don't do that. You're fuckin' retarded.

I think you got the wrong post m8.

yeh.

You are the super retard.

Don't mind me just pouring fuel on the fire

Who's that, michael jackson?

Source on the soundtrack used in volk.webm?

heh he wasnt the only one, i saved that shit too a while back, grats

Creationists are seriously stupid.

In the game? Anvil.

Good job. YOu even got it to hit 60fps. That webm is hard to get right because of all the shaking and noise. I was the one who made this before the increase to 12MB.

I didn't make it though.
>>>/a/593566

Then good job for sharing it.

Anyone got a webm of the guy throwing a brick into a running washing machine with Daesh music playing?

anime was a mistake

Classic.

fuck off with this reddit dog shit

Go back to huddling around fire in a cove somewhere you monkey

I sure love cherry picking from the orchard. Man you /christians/ are all the same. I bet you fags all wear mixed fabric clothing and eat shellfish. You guys have to realize that your book was originally written by a bunch of ignorant kikes and was only further corrupted once the heretics split off from the true church.

I'm really suprised Mark hasn't cracked down on this /christian/ shitposting that has been going off and on on these .webm threads. It got really bad a few weeks ago and I was really hoping something would get done about it. I mean shit, Mark even stepped in to stop ffxiv threads from shitting themselves.

This?

No. It was in someone's backyard.
youtube.com/watch?v=8_jLpd-_gdY
They threw some Daesh propaganda music over it and a few shouts of "Alahu Akbar" in the webm I'm looking for.

Lol, did that guy seriously throw a kid in there?

religious people scare me in a way, if they didn't have religion they wouldn't have their instincts to tell what is right or wrong and they'd run around being little stalins.

There it is. Thanks mate.

ok

ok

ok

WEW

Good point.

Despite the Hellenistic philosophy going with the somewhat Aristotelian "collective unconsciousness" thing, she has a point.

If you're nothing more than animated bricks then how do you have any rights? What are rights? Who defines them?
Where did the idea of human rights come from?
Is that why they are universal constants which, when diverged from, leave one with an utterly incomprehensible worldview?

Presuppositions , bro.
Did you check 'em?

what's this from?