Four Honour

Soon…

no one cares

I did your mom

then why did you reply?

Yeah I know. I don't really see the point of this thread

hey ubisoft, whatcha doin'?

Holla Forums would be a more fitting place to shill this newest piece of Jewish propaganda.

I have a question for those who played the beta on PC: does it use dedicated servers or only P2P like on console?

Well, at least it's good for something. But knowing Ubisoft, this will be another DLC-up-the-arse fest that makes Evolve look harmless by comparison.

P2P and to top it off it's at full release price along with the caner of Uplay and a loot system that's just begging for microtransactions. It's kinda sad though, you could tell the devs actually cared this time because the game itself is fun for a while, but I'd wager even they'd tell you as it stands it's maybe a $20 to $30 game.

t. for honor dev

here is your (You)

And also Uplay on top of Steam

At least it's not GFWL

Oy vey.

The absolute only way to own a video game is to make it yourself and not give out the source code or show it to anyone else in any capacity.

You're dealing with DRM no matter what you do.

Fuck the scorpion, user.

> It's kinda sad though, you could tell the devs actually cared this time because the game itself is fun for a while
True.

what?

D-DEUS VULT AM I RIGHT FELLOW RIGHT-WINGERS

What about when I play dorf fortress?

Game is terrible OP.

Underage user leaked this too us

Fuck off and die.

I can't fix any of those things. I don't know how.

I also don't know how or have access to the resources to make a game like this, and I don't have a server cluster to host my own multiplayer on.

I really can't do much better than this right now, I'm sorry.

Do you also get triggered by the female knights in Dark Souls and Dragon's Dogma?

For Honor looks so bland. The more I hear about it the more I just wish War of the Roses wasn't dead so I could play that instead of this garbage.

I can't believe the amount of marketing Ubisoft is doing to hype up this crap.

$80 Canadian for a peer to peer multiplayer centric game developed in Canada, Ubisoft? Just fuck right off, please.

This.
It's just more customer exploitation.
I should get paid for that, not the other way around.

Dubs

too bad price for key got up to 40 yurobux
no buy for me until they drop to 30 and less.

Sup ubisoft marketer.

People have the game now and are showing off the other characters
I'm not in a position to webbum this right now, but it's ghostrobo, and he's got this and a valkyrie video up right now

I also remember seeing someone else showing off the shugoki's entire moveset, but I forget who it is

K

fag

buttblasted piratefags i swear.

If you want to webm it go right ahead nigger
A fair few people thought the lawbringer looked like the coolest class and were mad that it wasn't in the beta, this is the first footage of it that exists

Just take your modern jewbisoft game to /r/gaming.

nah, I think ill stay here

Don't see you saying that in the siege general, hypocrite

Do the shitty anime reaction images come pre-loaded onto the computers at your office, OP?

I just did, happy now?

Yes
They're probably too busy playing video games to notice, but it's the thought that counts

Shit taste fam.

Have a bump I'll probably get it from g2a I aint paying full price to jewbisoft

damn these guys have some epic avatars. Can't wait to join one of these funny groups

the game itself is no where worth the full price tag
it's a $25 tops game
content is bare fucking minimum

Yea! Thumbs up fellow redditor!

No because they're set in fictional, high fantasy universes, you fucking mongoloid.
This is supposed to be based around reality.

Do you even know the setup for this game? None of it is in fucking reality. The only thing that's supposed to be based in reality is the weapon techniques. 0/10 replied.

what the fuck

I see my old steam avatar in the banner and my account blurred out in that image.

It's an imposter

This was on day of release to. These are all probably pre-ordered.

Actually, the premise is that it's based in "reality" since it's a ubi game, clearly "reality" in this case meaning the asscreed universe that all their games take place in, which is only realistic insofar as it allows them to use real history to tell their dumb stories, but everyone from the three cultures got metal gear survive'd away to an alternate dimension and decided to just fight each other for no reason for 1000 years

why wouldn't you want your buddies to play a great game? they are from your secret internet club Holla Forums and have excellent taste in videogames!

I've said this a trillion times but those guys claiming to be anons is like some guy in a KKK suit preaching nigger civil rights claiming to be KKK. He might be in a white veil and carrying a burning cross, but he's not KKK. Just like those anons come to Holla Forums and have Holla Forums memes but are not anons.

So everything but the setting, which is just some gay parallel universe?

Is that.. actually the plot?

Yea nah. Steamfags have been obnoxious cunts day 1. I've never seen a Steam user who wasn't an apologetic faggot who was to lazy to use something that isn't owned by jews.

So after months of trashing the horrible business practices of bethesda, these fucking retards still ended up buying the game?

No, Todd. I'm not buying your shitty fucking game.

Because people like memes and a sense of community. Everybody is fake.
I've met a lot of cool Steam anons though, one's who only have quality games in their library.

Yes, that's really it
I'm guessing they saw the revolt against Battlefront not having a single player and decided to throw in a story campaign, and had to come up with some way to explain why those cultures were fighting each other

I was in some threads where anons would post pics of their pre-order purchase page just to rile people up. Steamfags infect and make shit worse because they don't care about anything to do with effort or quality. Just look at OP and his passive aggressive posts.

Amazing work, Ubi, you miserable faggots.

Seriously, I would be less mad if they pirated the game.
Hell, it's a single-player only game. So you have all the more reason to not pay a single dime for it.

I remember those threads.
I also remember the hordes of retards who think bugs and glitches in the game isn't a big deal, and it's completely fine having people who buy the game fix it instead of the developers.

Every fucking last one of them who bought the game must like watching niggers fuck their girlfriends or wives.

Would've been cool if it was just multiplayer, server-based, $30-40, and not Ubisoft.
A man can dream.

Maybe they've just added it as a non-Steam game? :^)

Soon what, in five weeks everyone will be bored of falling off cliffs!

Yeah, I don't see it lasting long.

Would have just been fucking fine with a manipulative 4th factions instead "le ebin goddess wanting to destroy mankind".

The game doesn't have enough good content to keep people playing for more than a few weeks, so I imagine a price cut will come sooner rather than later
Maybe it'll get better somewhere down the road like Siege did

it's more or less what i said fam. Steamfags need to be purged.

I occasionally browse the frontpage of Imgur when I am bored because I am a huge faggot who likes to hurt himself, but the retards over there seem pretty excited. The consensus is:

A bunch of idiots will buy the game at $60-$80 at release, spend 20 bucks on microtransactions, then the game will fucking die because the only good content is the 1v1 duels and those get horrifically boring after 5 hours.

That isn't based on reality either.

My friend is gonna buy it on release because he really liked the beta for some reason. But who knows, I like siege and on paper it sounds trash, maybe ubi will luck out and the game will be fun, but from what I played it was hot garbage that bored me in a few hours.

It always just came off to me like some random armored cunt using the name of a goddess deciding to stir shit
Though I wouldn't be surprised if they really did that, given that it really is more than likely set in the asscreed universe

Well, the base combat is pretty fun, if you're good at the game even 2v1s or 3v1s can be fun, but I think the devs spent more time putting in cosmetics for people to buy than making good gamemodes that people would play
Shit, I don't even really like the duel mode because you spend more time in menus and looking at cinematic shots of the map than you do actually fighting

Is this going to get shilled as much as Rainbow Six Siege and the shitty Splinter Cell that was touted as a "return to form and the plays just like Chaos Theory"?

got a chance to try this game out today, I was super excited for a concept such as the one in presented in For Honor

surprise surprise, even though I was hyped for it, it's still shit and I wouldn't spend a dime on this trash

The duels are good because they feel the most visceral and personal of the game modes. When your ping is good and you're against someone of equal skill, the whole thing feels like this desperate struggle for martial supremacy against another human being. The issue is that the ping is fucking terrible 90% of the time, matchmaking will probably be a joke like it is in every single game with a matchmaking system, and the actual mechanics get kind of dull after a brief amount of play time unless you figure out some kind of exploit.

Probably, yes.

The only reason anyone liked blacklist was because conviction was so godawful
And because it had spies vs mercs again, which pandered to people who missed that

Siege is passable I would at least argue for.
But the splinter cell game was downright horrible.

I feel like For Honor will get old really quickly since you can only do so much with a game like that. It's basically rock, paper and scissors. It seemed fun at first but I can see it wearing out very quickly. Also, $60 game with microtransactions like a f2p game. Ubisoft is just as bad as EA.

That's kind of hot

Blacklist was shilled?

I'm really miffed because as godawful as blacklist was the spies v mercs was cool, but it died because the rest of the game was so bad.

What's even worse is that the items you roll aren't even pure cosmetics.
They actually affect the stats in-game, which makes it p2w.

Never understood why the guy playing vermintide is on there.

I doubt it, seems like this game only has one worthwhile game mode

To me duels got kind of boring once you figured out your opponent's playstyle and could easily wreck them every round
In my opinion the other modes mixed it up enough to make it better, except for elimination which was just an exercise in group ganking

I wish vermintide wasn't so dead, it was a nice little warhammer skinned left 4 dead but the player numbers vanished over night it seems.

Oh man that fucking shill thread of the new ghost recon was really bad.

I thought people shitted on it?
Either way, I played the closed beta and the game was downright garbage aside from the customization.

I saw that. Going into Revenge mode is holy fuckshit OP.

Can you no longer parry into a grab?

It's always fucking hilarious watching bad people charge in thinking they're going to help, knocking their teammates around with their poorly planned attacks, then getting knocked down and killed by the revenge mode because they ran out of stamina

I'd like you fine gentlemen to check my double digits.

>not wanting to make love to a scorpion for a solid five hours afterwards

Why don't you sage first faggot.

Great job shilling this shit.

Kill yourself shill

its a fighting game, as far as I know they are all like that.

Where do you keep getting this from? I have not seen a single thing that would lead me to believe that for honor is in that universe.

GOTY

k

The sage does nothing newfriend. Now check em.

It's practically a given until proven otherwise

Lurk more. If you're gonna dubs you're gonna sage.

lurk more.

Am I a cunt?

yes

Even Ubisoft can't be that stupid. It's the bastard child of Pirates, Vikings & Knights tier historical mutilation with buccaneers traded for weebs and Deadliest Warrior armchair fechting with a dash of Mount & Blade directional combat & very vaguely Dark Souls-esque overshoulder camera and its 'muh honor duel' attitude half-imported, not to imply anything on that last point. It's at least half enjoyable with at least a tiny bit of staying power until competitive hyperautists break the thing to pieces, but definitely not $60 enjoyable. They'll get a decent early bird chunk at that price and yet will have to get the rest through trickling sales to make any decent profit. That's not the kind of bet you bank both a new IP and an old standby on.

Just how in the fuck can this weird little tri-biome tip of what's probably a pangaea scale continent with three goofy caricature cultures- who exist only to be rendered down into four angry gritty medieval fighttime people and a single shitty minion NPC clad in some of the worst and most unprotective munitions armor ever devised- somehow end up tying into ancient aliums and feuding secret societies staffed entirely by retards? The AssCreed fandom, assuming it even exists at this point after that whole 'historical heroes like Karl Marx!' bit and the like, would collectively throw up their hands and say fuck it to the whole brand.

On the one hand, you're a Nobushitter, which means you're a faggoty asshole who relies on people not understanding the block system and/or not being quick enough on the uptake to reactively block to get in ridiculous bleed flurry combos followed by bleed escape pokes for half their health in one go, which is almost as bad as Peacekeeper rhythm game stabs for a third of your health on one guard break. On the other hand, so was I in the closed beta just to be able to use a polearm before I found my one true (non-Lawbringer which I never got to play and probably never will because fuck Ubisoft and Uplay) love in the Warden, and you're owning up to it with the most heinous weeb level possible. Do what you will.

Nobushi's appearance caters to one of my most niche fetishes.

Iron masks just don't do it for me.

If fucking watch dogs can be in the asscreed universe, than so can this
You gotta remember those three cultures are supposed to be the real life factions they're based off of, just warped into a fantasy world
It's like Drifters but more retarded and without most of the cool shit

I don't know enough about the game to make judgments on the characters, but hatred for the bleedy-stabby bitch-cunt characters seems pretty unanimous.

Strikes me as a bit odd, really, that bleed mechanic isn't a universal thing considering how powerful it is and any bladed weapon ever can "realistically" cause bleeding.

all me

Can I get a source? I thought the world was supposed to just be gritty low fantasy bullshit with coincidentally pseudo-Roman knights, weebs and shirtless Skyrim memevikings fighting over the scraps of a post-volcanistic apocalypse. I hadn't heard shit about REEL HISTOREY or awful faux-Drifters shit in any capacity other than their 'inspiration' in the class designs.

Because the quick dick classes need more than just quick dick attacks to deal with Brick McShitfist heavies and the hybrid-in-name-only Lawbringer, lest they get skullfucked by so-and-so unblockable move, shove, suplex, shoulder check or whatever else might bust their teeth into the next hemisphere before they get flurried or strong attacked to death, so they get a little bit of DoT. Unfortunately, Ubisoft didn't seem to consider that everyone is equally subject to eating said bleed damage and also that the values might be just a little excessive.

Oh look, a Denuvo game. And skipped…

You forgot the epic anti-shitpost leaf.

I posted the story trailer earlier, which was also the intro cinematic in the beta
It outright says and shows that them and their castles and shit got raptured out of existence and dropped into a new one close to each other
Maybe some exec thought the premise of their multiplayer game was 'too videogamey' and told them to give it a convoluted story reason for existing

Oh, that. Yes, I've seen that. I can see where you might've interpreted the 'raptured' part with the castle hill lifting up towards the sky, but consulting Ubisoft's wretched official site, it's all low fantasy all the way down unless there is such a stupid twist, which isn't really telegraphed by the trailer. The Knights descend from some 'Great Empire' Rome analogue with ruins extant on the continent and are a bunch of feuding feudal shits bullied around by the one-dimensional femknight war fetishist main villain, while the Vikings & Samurai are literally just Vikings and Samurai in a vacuum with very worldly origins of 'used to live in the main game continent, fled and had some leftovers get assimilated by knights' and 'got their shit fucked up by the apocalypse in Not-Japan and became boatmongols before resettling' respectively. All their shit got fucked up a thousand years pre-game by volcanism and earthquakes. In this case, Ubisoft are just uncreative shits, not horrendous IP-burners. Not anymore than usual, at least. If it all does end up being AssCreed prequel I'll eat my hat for you, user.

Orochi doesn't and has never had any fancy DoTs or any other tricks other than quick dick attacks though and he was top tier throughout all of the betas and performed greatly against everyone short of the Nobushi.

True, and I considered mentioning him as an exception. His exceptional things are instead rat bastard unblockable counterattacks and being the quickest dick in town, beside maybe the Berseker who hits for peanuts on his quick attacks, but does a lot of them. I'm not sure if Berserker doesn't happen to be an assassin in name only like the Lawbringer barely being a hybrid, he can zip in and out, but largely only goes in if you're doing things right, since he can just keep working the body and never stop if the opponent fumbles to a greater degree than anyone else. That's a 2:2 ratio of bleeding quick shits versus non-bleeding quick shits, frontal attack strategy aside, so I'll concede. I still loathe those fucking Peacekeepers, though. Never got the counter guardbreaks down pat to consistently avoid getting worked on at least some level by competent command grab dickstabbers.

That would be even more retarded, as there'd be no point to it
The voice over in the cinematic literally says they were transported there
All that pre-existing culture they mention is shit that happened in the thousand years they've been there up until the start of the game

Raw transcript of the narrator sans context, and you can check the video for yourself to see I'm not bullshitting. Nothing in the trailer mentions Drifters dimension hopping. Unless the cinematic was different from the closed & open betas in the alpha, of which I was not a participant, you're misremembering.
The only implication is the castle seeming to ascend skyward, but it's ambiguous as to whether this is shifting geography or the terrain being made to float and land elsewhere. Either could result in the crooked shitfest at 48 or so seconds, but the viking & samurai shots look to still be in line with the earth, just completely fucked by shorn-off cliff faces, lava and boiled off sea, rather than having been dropped in the middle of nowhere. It's even more retarded than you thought, but ultimately better for Ubisofts' pocketbook.

I'm half convinced the only reason Peacekeeper and Nobushi have DoT effects is because they just couldn't think of any other ways to make them distinct from Orochi and Berserker. They already gave those two all the logical super mobile attacks with the spinning dodge attacks and the back and forth heavies and they needed some new way for a character to deal damage without being stuck in place and DoTs were all they could think of.

I also think a lazy fix pretty much everyone would probably be fine with would be swapping how the two apply their DoTs. I think it would be way less obnoxious if Nobushi had to choose between taking advantage of her range and keep-away moves or getting juicy bleed damage and Peacekeeper had to actually dart around getting pokes here and there like the rest of her kit is built around instead of just face hugging spamming guardbreaks.

Remove this fascist thread!!

You guys are looking way deeper into this shit than I ever did.

All I got out of the opening trailer was "it's a post-apocalyptic warfare game, but in ancient times with samurai and vikings instead of sci fi"

I took the last bit at the end to mean that the narrator was actually a literal ancient god(dess) of war and just kinda did as ancient gods do and kept the warring status quo because reasons

There's really no reason to look deeper into it than this, though. Even to laugh at how dumb it is, you have to admit you're being pretty stupid yourself for choosing to look so far into it.

Well shit, I guess my life has been a lie
That's a really fucking weird way to present "there was an apocalypse" to the audience

Still better than me.
I just assumed there are vikings, ninjas and knights fighting each other because of "who would win".

And then I lost interest because of its servers, denuvo and it being worse than M&B without pad. It doesn't even have interesting warriors, they are just stereotypical Knights, Vikings and Ninjas.

Samurai, are you happy now?

It has been confirmed to be set in the Ubiverse wich includes all tom clancy games post end war, Assassins creed Watch dogs and far cry. I may be missing a few but im really enjoying ubisofts idea to make a shared universe it reminds me of marvel lol

Well to be fair the full game has 3 classes that weren't available in the beta, and there are supposed to be at least 9 more on the way (I think?)

But if you don't like the game as it is even a little, then I don't think more characters are gonna help you out.

Yes

NEWFAGGOT

Laziness is as good an explanation as any.

She's not literally Appollyon, she's just an edgelord who wants to go full Last Battalion while everyone else also goes full Last Battalion on everyone else. Or something like that, I don't know. It's a dumb excuse plot for obnoxiously gritty battlefield murder.

It's vague as hell, but it's all mundane, so it appears.

I didn't think it was bad, it was more than serviceable as a game if you aren't mouse & keyboarding it and the fechting was great, but the servers are horrendous, denuvo is as bad as ever, and the pricepoint is absurd for how little there is to it. Fun, but shallow. It did seem bizarrely well optimized under most circumstances, though. Medium settings saw it run smoothly with a 750ti, an AMD A10 5800K and 8 gigs of RAM, which is pretty middling if I'm not mistaken. Not sure with how almost everything's a system hog I don't play these days.

But, like, there's no proof of that. She could be a god or demigod for all we know.

Even if she's just a regular mortal human being, it's pretty apparent she has a following of some sort and possibly even a cult full of dickasses constantly shaking shit up.

Nice to see this shitty industry is still just everyone buying whatever Ubisoft makes commercials for. I doubt a single dev thinks this game deserves this much attention.

And with a price tag of $100. Idiots.

Sage bomb and post dubs user. If you let retards mingle they get harder to remove.

Boy, I cant wait for this epic e-sport game

So is the joke in this game that all the bosses of the factions or whatever are women? I watched like 15 minutes of gameplay and half of the big encounters seemed to be female, especially this one cutscene where there was a woman that was a head taller than anyone else, could take on 10 men alone and didn't care if she got stabbed or sliced.

What am I supposed to do?
Why must honest users suffer because retards fall for phishing?

I've noticed that too. Maybe it's linked to the main character's gender picked by the player?

Kill yourself.

The developers want to be dominated by giant muscular women.

Of what? The only game that uses that much space is AA2 in my comp

Why am I getting boner from that picture?

Because its a half naked woman who takes care of her body

Sigmund is a sexy dude

Because she can protect your smile

It seems like almost every muscle girl does this, and boy does it deflate my dong.

How would they work out their tits?

They wouldn't, what gives tits size is fat and they completely lak muscles.
Ever seen a woman flex her tits? Nope, maybe the base, but not the tits.

I think he is implying that there is a reason they get fake tits

Is that poor lifting form?
I thought she shouldn't be lifting from her hips and instead use the strength of her legs/knees.

To get uglier? Why would one do that?

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

They probably prefer fake tits over no tits, flat is cool too but it looks like absolute shit on a muscular body

kek

damn

pc loses again

I would take flat chest over fake tits any day.

P2P, hosts quit the game if their side is losing and it doesn't switch to a new host.

Look at this cuckhold, look at him and laugh.

WEW LAD

Already knew about the P2P but holy shit

There are faggots in this thread who bought rainbow six siege aswell.
We really need a purge.

There are people who bought OW and play Paladins
There are people who play ASSFAGGOTS
There are people who bought nu!Battlefront
There are people who bought Sleep Fighter V
There are people who bought DooT
There are people who bought fucking Skyrim Remastered and Fallout 4

People on Holla Forums have been too about their normalfag tastes that it's inviting people with even worse tastes and think their in good company.

Man, I fucking miss 2014

When one buys a shit game they're everyone's problem because they'r eencouraging develoeprs to make shit games, but when a faggot plays a shit game pirated or f2p they're still faggots but they're okay.

I'm actually far less concerned about what people are buying and playing. The only reason I bring it up is because other people are - they feel the need to discuss their shit tastes openly and attract more shit eaters here when there are plenty of other places to actually discuss this shit like Gamefags and the like.

It don't matter. Nome of this matters. Standards have long since since been abandoned after the last few waves of cuckfugees.

Is this what it feels like to live in the Caliphate of Germany?

Where did all these anti-fun shills come from?

Even with all of ubishits fuck ups the game is still fun. P2P hasn't been too bad to me and I'm an aussy. Why don't you niggers go be try hard faggets somewhere else.

Paid mods are back, gg is corrupted and dead, trump is a Jew plant that's going to take the blame for Americas next financial crisis. Game over niggers. We lost. Corporate exploitation of millions of retards gives them more dosh than making a good game ever will so instead of shitting on a fun but fucked game why don't you guys go suck your way to the bottom of a sack of black dicks.

Fuck (you) and (you)r """""fun""""", defeatist faggot.

Your just as bad as SJW feminists these days, all you do is cry and bitch and moan without actually changing or doing anything.

Nobody cares fagget.

Let people talk about whatever they want on Holla Forums. If they want to talk about ubishit games or bethesjew then let them. They can stay contained to their own threads and keep their shit tastes to themselves. Just act like an adult and ignore what you don't like instead of autistically spazzing out when you see something that triggers you.

if this was thirty bucks or so i'd buy the fuck out of this because the betas were fun and the combat feels good, but eighty fucking dollars for a multiplayer only (or at least with the vs. AI rewards being so terrible it might as well be if you want to earn anything) game with microtransactions out the ass? ubisoft, i know your shills are here, and you can fuck right off with that shit