nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/60837/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not losing control.

ERA OF WYATT

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Bully

Undertale 4: The one where i fuck ur mom lol

Morning everyone!

2 more days until all my stuff arrives I ordered. Well besides the waifu merch. That always takes a damn month.

Playing a little bit of pokemon cause of DMX talking bout it. My team is really crazy from the randomizer.

nah
I dont know, If FO:NV was then yeah
I only 100% like 3 games and one of them was super mario world

Well what are you doing then besides getting trips?

I was just thinking I was in the mood for some NV but not sure if theres any good big mods I would want to play with.

Hows your day going user?

Morning folks, how was your weekend?
pathfinder was pretty fun. I didn't pass a single roll and we got tpk'd by an alligator

Majoras Mask and GTA Vice City

Red Dead Redemption

Which is best starter?

It was pretty great. Got to do that fun family stuff.

Was it like a magic alligator or just like a normal one?

Eevee tbh

nice digits

ya shouldna done that
details

always new vegas bounties and the mods by somestuff
ALWAYS
at work
about to work on a spreadsheet that does a ton of my work for me and make a tweak to it for the housekeepers

I'm going down there today, buying a set of skates, putting my ass on the rink for the first time in 16 years and hopefully not busting my ass. Once I'm good on them again I'm going to volunteer to help the owner coach the Hockey team.

Re-discovering the joys in my life after 15 years of drug use has been comfy as fuck.

Self-reflection.

Shouldn't have done what?

My team right now is Zapdos, Flareon, Venonat, and Kaputops and got all that before the first gym.

Somestuff?

What do you see?

Canadian?

what game has good pantsu on it? i need one for reasons

paid mods are coming back

As a Kid.
Megaman 2. Kirby's Adventure. Donkey Kong Country. Super Mario World. Super Marior RPG.

As a young teen.

Pogeyman Blue.
Castlevania Symphony of teh Night.
Resident Evil: Director's Cut.
Crash Bandicoot.
Armored Core

As a Teenage Edgelord.
Grand Theft Autos.
Pokemon Games.
The Yakuza games.
Armored Core.
Dynasty Warriors
Dark Cloud.
Resident Evil in general.

Today…

Pokemon. Yakuza. Dynasty Warriors. Armored Cores. Resident Evils.

Howdy fellas.
sonic 2 and 3

not bad
would prefer whismur tbh

Wrath.

Anyone else been playing Nioh? Really ramped up how much I played today, I just breezed through the second region. Fuck ghost bitches, though.

A completely mundane 'gator.
Great game, and I love listening to their radio station when I have the data for it

Senran Kagura. Fighting in underwear also makes you stronger

Don't post futa, Kanji!

Of course they are. Valve never said "oh this was a retarded idea we are sorry" they said "well we fucked this up and pissed people off this time but next time you'll love it!"

Whats the best ps1 armored core game?

Whats good?

Its comfy and you don't really want to evolve eevee until its got all its moves anyway usually. Plus so many options.

Hey everyone, you guys have been Mostly Great and this is probably going to be the last night I can talk to you guys for a month at least

Remember the ending of いちご100%?

I'll make you relive that if you don't

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

I'm the NCfag. Never got to try ice hockey because it's hot as fuck down here. I did play on full sized rinks though, they used tile. It was supposed to be as close to ice as they could get. We kept up with the other team until the end of the last period, they brought 50 guys we had 8 so we got gassed by that point.

Played all throughout child hood and never thought about it until today. I gave it up at 15 years old to work on software full time. I gave away my soul for that shitty job and they gave it to pajeets.

I was also on the speed and shuffle team. I skate on quads, in-line 4 and 5s…whatever. I got a bad knee now but I'm sure it'll come back to me quickly like everything else did.

can confrim

Did a Test run of a Savage worlds game mod and well I can't Die

onahole
you playin gen 1?
modder who made a ton of great mods like new vegas bounties
if you want story based shit, thats the series to get
just make sure to get one of the RAM mods so it can access more than 3GB
also I recomend breakdown surplus ammo mod and an ammo mod that will let you make AP rounds in the loader
and the fix for the lever action shotgun

it really is a versatile pokeman
probably why they gave it to gary/rival

Why?

Sounds like Roman Reigns shit.

Go chop some wood.

Yall suck.

You job guy? Hope that works out for you!

So wait what? Theres non ice hockey?

Anyone else wants their sister to castrate em?

Here's a (You)

anyone else wants 4am to die after avatarfags ruined it?

I dont have a sister

Yea roller hockey. Small teams play on your usual wood rinks, pro teams play on full sized rinks that mimic ice hockey conditions as close as possible. They use grippy tiles for a surface and our about twice the size of a standard roller rink. Which made them a bitch to get used to if you practiced on small ones like I did.

I move like the wind on skates man. I gotta go do that shit today. I may go down to the arcade too. I'm broke after today no matter what I spend money on so I might as well have some fun.

Huh whats both of those things?

I regret nothing.

I'm playing HG, but yeah I limited the randomizer to only use Gen 1 and 2 pokemon. Fuck the gen 3/4 shit in HGSS.

I'll have to remember that. Know any mods that add like new worlds?

Whos that?

I only see tripfags tbh.

Wrassler that WWE is trying to force down the fans throats.

One pic doesn't count as an avatarfag, though.

My favorite game to 100% was Dark Cloud 2.

It's hard to explain how I feel. I was here a few days ago talking about how everything was going well for me, but my mood wasn't improving. It was suggested that I needed a passion, a spark of fire in my life.

then you are new as fuck

mo'fukn shit mayne, sotn prolly. super mario galaxy's got alot mileagle out of tho tbh monica.

dis ghost flo shit sum bull shit mayne a nigga cain't even walk no mo da fuq mayne

wuzza low level legendary move set like?

ikr monica

i move like da wind on skates on skates monica if u feel me monica

tripfag*

Thats just so weird. This has to be super duper niche right?

Ahhh yeah guess so then.

You think on that any? Find anything that even slightly interests you?

It wasn't in the 90s, you fuckers missed out. We used to go outside and do stuff with other kids.

why did you even bother replying?

Yep

I also do not have a sister

Just like I want this site die alongside 9gag, reddit, 4chan, neofag, facebook and twitch.
I can give reasons why all of these deserve it.

Then you are way too fucking sensitive to people posting anime.
What again was wrong with person being autistic behind one character?

I liked how Spyro 2 had a good reward for actually getting 100%, in that you could start a new game with a permanent super fireball powerup. Shame that I don't have access to my old save anymore (was on a friend's memory card), and some of the orb challenges can suck a dick.

Savage Worlds is a table top game and the mod is rwby
I can't die due to my semblence.
which gives m3 +2 to strength and vigor but, makes me dumber and slower. also… I CAN CATCH FUCKING ROCKETS

The gym thing? That shits easy.

And he ain't too bad. Hes got uhhh pluck, thunderwave, thundershock and detect so far. Bout the same as any other low level bird or elec poke.

I grew up in the 90s too lad

Though we never had that kinda stuff.

Because I know you're going to call everyone new and I wanted and excuse to post smugs.

Dude they even said one pic doesn't constitute avatarfaggottry. You're the new faggot.

deez wuz monicas back in da day almost 4got about jus nao but shieet das sum pepe ryt ch'yea monica

is dey any real place 2 u 4 discussions on da internet u got problems w/ eything mayne maybe remove yo self from da conversation n deal w/ yo own triflin self monica n das real fukkn family

how a nigga spose 2 b walkin ry if i cain't see mah kicks monica

Lavos?

Well, I haven't found anything yet, but for a few months now, I've been really interested in business related things.

are you saying you wouldn't recognize the fag who avatarfag as kanji if he posted here?
if yoza user came here with one image, would you not know it's him?

That show yang is from?

I never really got the nig obsession with shoes tbh

At least its more constructive than most hobbies. And running a business is really time consuming so it'd take your mind off things too.

What kinds of things?

I should have mentioned that I grew up in a place 20 years behind the rest of the country. I used to hate it but it was really magical. We had all the good stuff from the 90s but the attitude of the area was closer to what I see people talk about when they speak of middle America in the 70s/early 80s before cocaine. I knew I'm looking back and remembering only the good but the way people live has changed a lot since then. It depresses me.

But yea roller hockey was really popular back then, they even put it on ESPN for awhile.

ye

Couple of days ago I made a delivery of ~264 dollars worth of shit. Made a 45 dollar tip off of it. Also did a delivery today and got a 10 dollar tip. Rest of the night was shit though.

Regardless of the dosh, I feel fucking empty.

online manwha: tower of god
bretty gud shit monica real talk if u finna read sumn deep monica

lol prolly cuz u ain't got da endz to cop dem shitz monica. shouldn't b talkin shit tho tbh still need 2 cop a pair of deez hoes asapalapagaus

DAS RYT

buckeye?

Got to say it's pretty damn enjoyable to blitz enemies with Mercedes in Odin Sphere, using her magic crossbow like a fucking machine gun. And if the get too close you've got a variety of skills to tell enemies to fuck off.

What are you delivering that you make that much as a tip?

Stock market, banking, business ownership, investing, entrepreneurship, etc… I'm thinking about architecture too.

They considered a line not to be crossed. You could consider anyone a avatarfag for one pic by then.

Looks like my grandmas old wallpaper from the 90s at her beach house tbh

NC? How hillbilly is rural NC?

Do you all make up your own autistic characters or just use the ones in the show?

Jesus who the fuck tips that much

you should regret that
fuckin a right?
New Vegas Bounties ads a few new areas
Autumn leaves is much liked by the community, comfy with little fighting, unlike new vegas bounties. Autumn leaves is so well liked that Bethesda ripped it off for the FO4 DLC far Harbor
there are some others like boulder dome but its just not as good as the new vegas bounties games, get all of the somestuff mods for sure, even one of the companions ads a whole area

ikr monica dem shitz is fire
brehhhhhhh niggas crazy out there baby

if they're in this very thread you can tell them apart by their images simply because these threads are a closed circle at this point
look at ritsu, he has about 20 images he puts on rotation every night

their images might as well be names by now

yes we do. and my one characteristic is that im too angry to die

Depends on the area. The one I live in is a good mix. We had rednecks, we have niggers, but everyone gets a long. It's like most places, closer you are to a city center the more it turns to little San Fran. I regularly go into Greensboro just to laugh at all the college kids with green hair.

(checked)
You manic right now or something?

And what kind of business ownership or entrepreneurship specifically?

Yeah was always my least favorite part of the game so glad I can fix it.

And how much area does autumn leaves add?

They like methhead hillbillies or comfy laid back hillbillies though?

Even so, I don't see the point if Waifu threads got away with the same shit. Mark.

15 pizzas, 6 bags of breadsticks (with marinara), 6 bottles of pepsi, 2 bottles of mountain dew, 2 bottles of dr pepper, and I think 36 wings.

The 45 came from a fuckhuge order. Guy said he'd pay out the driver so I guess the manager wanted me to take it. The 10 came from a family with the last name of Bucemi, who bore a very peculiar appearance to a particular actor. Regardless, they were incredibly kind when I interacted with them.

that's because those are under the kike's direct protection

Well that would be perfect description of what is wrong with this site by an orc.
We have shit tone of people who have problem with everything and instead of doing anything they just shitpost. It is not funny, they are not convincing anyone because they don't have any arguments. Their post is pretty much of a value of a downvote, it only shows he disagree with something.

I should move prematurely to wizardchan.

isn't this garbage fire of a thread supposed to be bumplocked?

Sitting in my bathtub. Need to get a new job that has normal weekend hours so I can actually hang out with my friends for once.

To answer your question, I guess HL2: Ep2. Getting the Little Rocket Man achievement was one of the most satisfying things I've ever had to slog through.

Hell I'd use a much larger variety of pics if the mods didn't ban me for using 2 pics of the same character in a single thread, which is pretty funny honestly.

Luckily the one big city over here isn't too cucked. Besides the college part, fucking kikes.

Yes, maybe a mod forgot to do his job.

It's odd, we've got the noise, but no rain or lightning as of yet.

Someone having a tailgate party or something?

both but da more rural da more sparse shit gon b 2 tho monica. idk if dey got amish niggas down there tbh.

das real fukkn family monica. i ain't even rly usin Holla Forums fo'real fo'real in a minute tbh monica

if u have 2 ask monica

nigger mods been asleep for hours

maybe it's as simple as not using an image with every post or get a folder bigger than 20 files

10 fucking seconds after I complain about no one being original or competent on this fucking site.

have a (you) for your efforts

hol up i kno how 2 get da mod's attention

I'm not sure just yet. I just want to be a businessman doing business things and wear a suit.

brightest day or darkest night monica dem mugs cain't stand pics of mah blak a$$

It seems to have been some sort of gathering or party outside a hotel.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Shoulda asked for an autograph. And how stinky was your car after carrying 15 pizzas in it at once?

Why you in the bathtub? There a toaster waiting nearby or something?

East part of the country ain't ever all that sparse even in the most rural parts though.

Maybe you should look through my posts then.

Did you just quote Green Lantern?

GREEN LANTERN LANDED ON US

I have a small table in my bathroom so I can listen to music on my laptop while taking a bath.

DIS NIGGA DOING SUICIDE BY COP

Shiiiiiiiiiiiet dindu nuffin he a gud boi goin to college n shiiiet

I'm losing control

A NIGGA JUST TRYNA ACT RYT MONICA

HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT

I'm talking generally here
look at faggot like spider and dmx who just can't help it but be retarded on purpose
and when called out you lot bend over backwards to protect them
rule 8 was a fucking mistake but so were you

Thats pretty dang comfy. Though I'd only be able to do that with one of those self heating tubs. Can't stand it once it gets even the tiniest bit colder than boiling hot.

Been there.

How so user?

Not at all when the hotel's not even 8 minutes away and I'm hauling 70 down the highway. Then again I have the world's worst nose so I wouldn't smell it unless it was really in my face.

I still rememberan old screencap of someone posting the entire Green Lantern poem (or whatever it is, I don't Holla Forums) and then some other user interjecting with "Meowth! Dat's right!" at the end, pissing OP off.

bumplockin is lyk da missouri compromise or w/e tbh but ayyy mayne keep mah name out yo mouf monica real talk

fucking knew it was korean

quiet little library vault with lots of dialogue

expect no replies from me until you learn a language that's spoken by humans

Anyone else want to have terminal cancer but have their loli sister fuck you a get pregnant so you can leave proof that you existed in the world?

shit is fire monica

Just drop the skittles and nobody gets hurt.

You smoke cigarettes or something?

Sounds gay. I want dungeons.

How has everyone been

but deez skittlez i minez officer

i b gud monica str8 chillin in da cut finna hit up mah weez maynz

I'm alright. Gotta figure out some valentines day plans for tomorrow fast though.

Hows life user?

I ain't ever hear the word "lect" before tbh

not as much as it will be

The only defense that I yield is that the bumplock compromise should have allowed the avatarfags to continue the circlejerk in a location that's not the front page. It's really not that big of a deal but people keep blowing it out of proportion.

No, I've just never had a particularly keen sense of smell.

this meme has gone on long enough already

das racis

The funny thing is originally mark was just going to bumplock the threads instead of banning avatars.

Heh, all I'm doing for that day is taking advantage of the local Canes having a buy one get one free day.

Alright. Been blasting enemies to pieces with Mercedes in Odin Sphere and laughing at her whole "I-I haven't prepared my heart yet" thing about kissing Pepe for helping her out.

bans were dished out and lifted again
his worst mistake to date regarding 4am

to the autist that keeps reporting, stop. we're not moderating this shithole

i ain't kno u get a car in dat shit monica.
hol up was jurassic park jus a allegory monica?

The hell is a Canes?

And I'm probably just going to buy some cheap choco and be bummed onahole didn't make it in time for vday.

it quickly becomes a murder mystery and all the suspects are robots

go with boudler dome for dungeons tho, not great but good enough
NEW VEGAS BOUNTIES is still topest tier for dungeons because some of the bounties hole up in caves and shit and the guy works while drunk and is a creative drunk

there were others like an area 51 that was mostly fighting with some cryo grenades and a means to make alien ammo as a reward but almost entirely fighting

real talk monica?

Raising Cane's. They got superb tendies, fries, and texas toast, and the local one always has their drink machine mixed right and the staff is real friendly to regulars.

this is a post so fucking retarded it has to be you, Lime

Does that mean I can drop the trip and avatarfag again?

Aight how big is bolder dome then?

I remember reading a page that translated part of the story of Moses into ebonics. I wish I could remember the whole phrase. "And moses did say 'set my niggas free else i should end a motha fucka'" or something to that effect. It was priceless.

Yeah, then the first night one of the mods went haywire and Mark had to double back and say "Well we're just gonna bumplock 4am threads AND ban avatars."

I asked him personally at the time. Each time we talked he just kept getting more and more strict even though I asked for a decent compromise and he agreed to a degree.

Use your tag if you're so great.

Fair enough

Is Valentines day a big thing in America?
And why the fuck do you care about it?

Wait there is a Car in Odin Sphere and Pepe is in it too?

Oh, and they've probably got the most bang for your buck foodwise compared to other places out here. Fucking Carls Jr. wants like three dollars more than they do for less food.

Wew someone is going to get mad

the undertale threads did nothing wrong tbh

he gotta git his gurl sumn nice monica

and you expect me to take anything he says as what he actually thinks?
this nigger can barely stand straight without shitting himself, let alone keep this board afloat

he's gonna tell you whatever the fuck you want to hell as long as you don't yell at him

Pretty sure its sangria considering he always talks in undercase letters like that.

Man I fucking hate when places ain't got the drink machine mixed up right. Nobody ever seems to notice either.

He can't ever make a clean decision about anything.

Oh dear.

map is at least as big as honest hearts with a few more quests I think
no survivalist tho

all of some stuff combined is at least as big as all the DLC tho

now please do confirm which nigger this is
lime or sangria, or is that you, Mark?

Nah, Mercedes is a crossbow wielding fairy, and I'm calling the frog Pepe since he's helping wreck her enemies and hasn't yet been given an official name to go by ingame.

Really liked seeing one of the enemies freak out over a "disgusting frog" annihilating their troops.

What's worse is when they haven't noticed that the oil's burned.

Fair enough

actually nevermind, the log tells me it's Lime
what a fucking surprise
you're the weakest and most worthless nigger on this board, end your life, Lime

hey abloo bloo bloo

Sorta I guess. I just want to do something fun for the girlfriend.

Shit I definitely gotta try that out then.

Oil? Like for french fries. Never notice that one myself. Maccas and such do alright with that I guess.

if rules suddenly don't matter, why should I not go full retard if I feel like it?

RIP Ritsu.

I thought you were single

I swear though, if that does somehow turn out to froggers name, I'm going to have to do some digging as to when that Boys Club comic started. Let's just say I'm a believer in such a thing as a retroactive "shitpost game" existing, namely because I've played three of them so far.

Not so much the fries, but the chicken itself.

make sure you read the notes
and dont install NVB3 until after you finish 2 o new vegas killer

Might as well test it out. Hell konata has posted several times this week without getting banned. Had a feeling this was the case anyway.

The fuck are you talking about. My one year anniversary is in one month.

Ahhh I ain't go for fried chicken much at fast food places. More of a burg guy.

Huh whys that?

NO YOU GIT IT IZN'T wah IT'Z WAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHH YOU DUM SKWISHY 'UMIE YOU
ORKZES DA ZOGGING BEST WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH

HOL UP

Do you mean Ritsu, because that doesn't count

We all know Ritsu doesn't count

says not to
gambryo is buggy as shit and he said fuckit by that point instead of trying to cross script his mods like he had been doing up to that point
wait on better angels too now that I thin about it

is u sayn

rules are sadly the only thing that prevent us from becoming an /a/ and Holla Forums melting pot with only the cancer and nothing else

don't speak nigger, sorry

WE

They lasted long enough to see the FUN value removed.

I'm wondering what's going to happen now. If mods are actually asleep of if they've let up.

CEASE

WUZ

KANGZ

NO RULES

except da global rules dun get it twisted budy

ill fookin cut u m8

Whats that and how long til its out?

A week or two ago sangria said he was going to ask mark to either ban the thread or bumplock it and just not moderate it. So I believe we are finally free.

at what cost?
everyone relevant left these threads
you lot could've just gone to your irc and stayed there a long time ago

Interesting to know. I almost missed seeing you with images of your shit waifu.

visit sociopath-community.com to meet your next girlfriend

well if ritsu can avatarfag then i guess these are okay too :^)

Ritsu isn't a girlfriend because you can't apply the same standards of Pure 2D to that of Vile 3DPD, which means the terminology isn't the same, Ritsu doesn't count as a girlfriend because she's your Waifu, and any attempt to sully that is a sully upon 2D

Yeah me too. I expect sangria to get triggered and go back on this by the end of the week though.

By whom do you mean everyone relevant?

Honestly the only people who are are people who aren't in 4am, we don't care about what the mods do because honestly they don't do a good job at stopping anything

eybody gotta fight fo they rights to party equally monica

smfh

Hey Al how has Jeb been going?

I'm not a big fan of the term waifu tbh

For one thing its a meme to far too many plebs and normalfags. Secondly it implies marriage when me and Ricchan are just dating. You don't meet someone and get married on day one. I prefer the term 2d relationship. Use my pronouns!

anyone who isn't you :^)
these threads died the moment you people came in

Has DMX ever referenced or sampled Beastie Boys?

very dead

up 2 this point no cuz dey jewsh

kill all niggers

Did dmx really do a song with one of them gook singers?

naw bud monica fab killed it thoooo

Enjoy your road rash you slut, all that thicc skin will burn and sizzle right off like bacon on a barrel.

w8 is dat y dey named it dat?

Well seeing as official 2D marriage isn't a thing, the bond between anons and their animes isn't one of Marriage even at the deepest and seeing as these relationships are too esoteric to properly describe it's much more efficient to use the one blanket term
You might wonder how that works but keep in mind Aspergers Syndrome and the huge variation of it, everyone who has it still has Aspergers even if one side is completly different to the other
Same shit with Waifus

You told me before that Jeb was a deitical being, how can one kill a deity

only another deity can
Jeb messed with the wrong frog, user

Ay yo monica you know anything about jap idols or are you just into k-pop, been wanting to get into that shit forever but have no clue.

Evenin' all. You guys been watching anything recently? I've been picking up some animus myself. Started watching the Kizumonogatari movies after listening to the audio book version and I'm caught up on Dragon Maid. Also watching Youjo Senki and finished JoJo Part 4 the other day. I haven't watched this much anime in a good while.

Virtue's Last Reward, because 100%-ing was almost necessary to understand everything.
I really liked that game. it's also the only game i've ever 100%'d

Ehhhh disagree. I always hate when an user splits with his 2d girlfriend and gets another one down the line and gets shit on for it because of the word "waifu" And I hate that anons feel like they are stuck in a relationship because of the term.

Plus I know at least one guy who is considering moving on from the dating to marriage stage and making it for life anyway.

Check out gabriel drop out. And new game since it just got S2 confirmed.

At least she's not wearing shorts and sandals like some people I've seen.

never heard of either of these. Are they any good or are they more flavor-of-the-month stuff?

FUCKING NIGGERS CANT MAKE UP THEIR MIND TO CHECK IN AT 2 FUCKIGN AM

NO I CAN'T DO THE DEPOSIT ON CASH ONLY SHITTERS PAY CASH UP FRONT FOR A NIGHT

kek

you're trying to argue that avatarfagging should not be permissable because it's against the rules
your like an antigun lobbying faggot who manages to get a minor law passed and acts like its a moral imperative to ban all guns after the fact

Better Angles is one of the mods
says right on the page
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/60837/?

i dunno nuffin bout da jap ones, jus kinda heard saw a random video awhile bak monica.

iktf monica iz aight ya gotta let triflin niggas kno sum times dey ain't got gud schools or nuffin monica

NIGGERS!

my id might've changed, sorry about that

if the rule wasn't already established without my interfering you'd have a point
all I'm asking for is to moderate properly
if they say they won't do it at all, we might as well go balls to the walls now

Gabriel Dropout is on this season and is really dang funny. Its really good.

New game was alright, came out last season, was good not great but hey new season anyway. Cute girls game deving, whats not to like?

This shit got a fan dub?

no cash nuffin monica fo'real tho?

this 12 episodes a season shit is awful
it's for the studios to see if anyone bites and watches this shit before they make any more seasons
it's almost guaranteed that no effort was put into it and at the same time multiple studios can shit out their garbage at the same time without fearing bankruptcy for a shit job

So you?

You don't split from 2d

hm, Gabriel looks kinda like moeshit. I guess I can't say much though since I'm watching and loving Dragon Maid. New Game looks boring though. Is it as boring as K-On?

Shiiiiiet. I want to find a more niche one besides akb but theres no fucking english fanbases for the nip ones feels like.

The thing is, they never have moderated it properly anyway. Some avatars get banned on sight while others get to post just fine. Plus threads like waifu wed are made up of entirely avatarfags and are allowed while a thread like 4am which only has a couple gets targeted hard because of moderation bias.

I'm pretty picky with my anime at least. Tend to drop about 75% of shows after 1 episode.

honestly, if u have a amazon account click around on sum shit, they're music predictions are pretty bud tbh playa. always seem 2 b recommendin real nycka shit 2 me das ryt up mah alley iz lyk dey ai kno me n shitz monica

that's just the point
someone like smokes gets away with it because Mark likes him

Mark's and the waifufags' arguments are that they don't avatarfag as their waifus
it's pathetic at this point, really

more reason for me to make a ruckus and a fuss over it all

the rule only exists because of you, and nigger like you, bitching to the mods about avatar fags

I guess I'm just unreasonable in thinking you're acting like a faggot

no no no
that's not how we do shit
we either do jack shit or we go full autism and raid waifu threads

Thats just retarded. Its a relationship, shit happens. People grow and change, relationships don't always work out.

Gabriel is mostly a comedy and done by the same studio who made YRYR if you liked that one.

New game can be a little boring though yes.

then why is it not gone yet?
it could've been gone the moment these threads were put on bumplock

Might try that. Though their recommendation for other products is always wack as shit. "You bought an anime figurine so heres a bunch of comic book action figures!"

I'd rather no moderation where everyone is treated equal than biased moderation like we have now.

uh what?
if you're asking if it's voiced, yes it is
he does a lot of the voices himself but for the older stuff he would let people voice characters going all the way to NVB1 I think
it's good voice work too, lots of swearing too

one of the night auditors started doing no cash when his shift starts about a week after another one got robbed at gun point, like a month back
now we don't do cash deposit and payment for room till the end unless it's like a little old lady
definitely not for low hangin pants weed blastin smelly niggers

yu lik crik?

ye i heard dat monica but 4 sum reason dey music shiz always been spot on 4 a nigga tbh

fair point, but then again, people will never be equal
these threads were heavily divided into avatarfags and non avatarfags already before
this invited morons like Homoko and PedoSpider in here to shit it up
it wouldn't be an issues had they been ostrazied properly as they should have been, but instead they painted you all as bad avatarfags and now we're here

marks a faggot jew that can't into principles
he can do an IRL raid tho so that's something something like scientology raids that is

i'd tell em luk here nigga mah name earl simmons aka da darkmanx aka dat fukn nigga n if u want dis stack nigga u betta keeeeel me

I don't think you quite understand the Esoteric Etheric level to it al

dat rude fam

Sounds awful.

Guess I'll put in akb and see where it leads me, thanks.

I've never really felt that effect. 99% of anons have no problem talking with avatarfags. I mean shit I reply to literally everyone, I'd notice if there was some divide like that.

Go back to talking about global warming.

Oh. I didn't get into YuruYuri at all, i'll just have to pass on 'em both then i guess. I really shouldn't try to juggle too many shows anyway, i'll wind up dropping them all if I do that.

Shit I meant All

only intentionally
play it fam

How is that even possible.

What do you even mean by all that hoodoo voodoo shit?

Eventually. Installing NV and mods is always a hassle especially when 90% of the time I spend longer installing mods than playing.

well, I would not call spider a moron
his problems are not stupidity but social problems like being a repressed fag
guy is smart enough to be sure

Oh fucking christ don't remind me
just thinking about it makes em want to go to bed

how would you, you leave about an hour in :^)
it really started to pick up steam after Huey and Belrose
people who voiced their concerns in here either left or got shot down
ever since it felt like a bunch of people came here to jerk in their circle
it didn't help your case after it came out you fags had your own irc and someone made the 4am board but for some reason you guys had to avatarfag here
it just made it look like it was an outcry for attention on a board that's not fucking dead

/4am/ is shit to be honest
and I bet it was shit before the wipe

As far as I know the IRC and board were only created because of the first set of bans.

And I only leave an hour in most days because the thread slows down to one post every 5 minutes.

It was

Because I don't like most moeshit. Dragon Maid though is a pretty amusing "fish-out-of-water" story and most of the humor stems from the dragons (who come from a more medieval world where magic is real and they are accustomed to razing cities and killing humans) trying to blend in with our modern, normal world and all that goes with that; from social norms to daily things to playing games.

Meanwhile, YRYR is just another slice of life. I mean I couldn't even finish it or K-On both. K-On even literally put me to sleep once. Dragon Maid is the first moeshit I've actually been able to enjoy.

YRYR isn't really SoL though, its comedy. K-ON is more on the SoL side though.

And gabriel dropout is about a bunch of angels and demon girls going to a japanese highschool.

there was really no reason to create a board for such a niche fraction of the cummunity

Yeah. Theres no real point in using an imageboard format for that kind of thing. Theres a half a dozen easier ways to talk to people if you wanted to.

makes me wish /vg/ wasn't so dead

YRYR is a Slice of Life tho

And that's one big issue. It always has to go back to highschool. That's something I really appreciate about Dragon Maid as well, the only time there's any sort of school is when they send the loli dragon to school, and those parts are pretty brief.

No school is best school. Highschool is such an overdone setting in anime it almost disgusts me, And knowing that Gabriel is done by the folks who did YRYR, there's a pretty good chance I won't find it enjoyable.

And YRYR takes place in middleschool.

Is anything besides Holla Forums and Holla Forums not dead on 8ch?

comfiest board and Holla Forums and Holla Forums come to mind

awwww yeeees
love them digits

Whats this comfiest board you keep mentioning?

Comfiest board?

I feel bad for those niggers
what do they even talk about anymore with the rising amount of nigger/spic/womyn coopting their comics?

I won't tell
but it's mentioned in the shantae thread

that's even worse tbh
now you're just grasping. Wikipedia, CrunchyRoll, and ANN all list it as SoL as well.
you just have shit taste in anime, and that's okay. We all have guilty pleasures.

Just say it!

Queen of mars for one they talk about her a lot

nah

Soritsu, do you have a mental deficiency?

It is a SoL but its still more of a comedy than it is SoL.

I bet you'd call Seinfeld a SoL too.

but by the very definition of a Slice of Life, it technically fits. It's a sitcom, sure, but it follows the everyday lives of four people. Nothing supernatural or magical happens. There's no overarching plot of main antagonist who's trying to, say, take over New York or something. It just follows the lives of the four characters.

So yes. Seinfeld is a Slice of Life, for all intents and purposes. SURE, when you look at it you don't go "oh man totally slice of life", but it fits the classification nonetheless.

I thought this was a given Hitler sama

apparently it isn't to Soritsu.

Exactly. But you'd still call it a comedy first right?

You would since SoL isn't a common term for western shows. It is for anime though.

There is literally nothing wrong with liking Queenie.

I'm guessing it's not /fem/. I'll spare you the other name since apparently people are trying to keep it on the down low.

of course

was me saying that tbh
I just don't want it to attract the /r9k/ crowd like /fem/ did and fuck it up

Of course, but calling it a comedy doesn't NOT make it a slice of life.

fitting

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

I can't say I understand the appeal that much but to each their own.

it's comfy, and standards seem pretty good
the star vs evil thread is pretty Holla Forums as well

all right, i'm heading to bed. My eyes are giving out. Catch you fags some other time.

night homoslut

I never said that. If you school all the way up I said it was "more of a comedy"

Ehhhhh?

Well I'm going to be gone for a while now
See you when I See you

Good luck in all things!

I just kind of glanced over it. I might take a closer look later on when I'm not tired. Iunno.

I suppose I'll also take my leave.

later fam

good time to bug out so later ritsu

it feels like a cohesive board free of shills and little shitposting
feels nice
also night fam, I'm out too

Dead thread. Later fams.