Sequels never ever

Damn shame too since it was actually good. PC port was incredibly well optimized, controlled great, had interesting variations on game modes besides vanilla death match, free map and mode updates, movement is fast as fuck, and the singleplayer story was actually decent with boss fights.

If I torrent this, can I play it online? Asking for a friend

Nah

I want a Titan to violate me

Was there a balance patch? Or Tone with particle wall buff reigns supreme to this day?

Origin requirement + Denuvo made it DoA for me.

GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING TITTYSUCKING SON OF A BITCH YOU RIDICULOUS WAIFUING BONER DRONER ASS BISCUITS.
JUST BECAUSE IT MOVES DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN FUCK IT.
JUST BECAUSE YOUR STUPID ASS COULD FIND A WAY DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD.
THERE'S NO FUCKING EXCUSE THIS TIME EITHER, THIS ISN'T LIKE YOUR STUPID BASTARDIZATION OF ALL THINGS /m/ WITH GYNOID WAIFU'S LIKE AEGIS, TITANFALL IS FUCKING /m/.
WANTING TO GET FUCKED BY A TITAN IS LIKE LOOKING AT A GOD DAMNED ZOGOK AND THINKING
"GEE, YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA? STICKING MY FUCKING DICK IN THAT THINGS EXHAUST PIPE"

Explain me please how to stop the sound stuttering.

If I was a sergeant and I saw one of my privates using multi-million dollar military hardware as a sex toy, I'd contact the fucking general court-martial to have him trialed and DD'd.

So, no more giant robot fights ?

A MILITARY ROBOT WOULD NEVER DO THIS YOU SHITFUCK
GO SODOMIZE YOURSELF A RUSTY PIPE AND GET TETANUS

I normally hate shill-crying, but shill.

Titanfall 2 is actually really good, i bought it on sale because my friends would not shut up about the campaign and its really fun.

But fun isn't "micropay freebuys" so of course EA left it to die. But they put out one good game a decade and this was it.

Too bad the multiplayer is futuristic CoD with titans as kill/scorestreaks. In the first game you could customize your titan, pick the weapon and perks you like.

Nigger, don't make me bust out the ratbat stuff. Calm your tism.

THAT IS A GOOD THING!
BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT /m/ECHA!

Respawn folds, EA talent hunts their most desperate for DLC, and finally steals the IP from them.

Did you make a thread about this game a while back?

Does EA force devs to make three games in the same series?

Doesn't*

I actually got this recently while it was on sale so I could play with some old friends and i'm glad I didn't spend much money on it. The multiplayer which is supposed to be the main draw is alright but the only gamemode tends to be pretty snowbally and weapon balance feels a bit off as the devotion dominates. I say the only gamemode because nearly everything else is dead from what I hear of it from friends who have played it longer, I haven't confirmed myself because I only play it when they are on and they only play the mode that is essentially deathmatch since queue times are much longer for everything else. I think they are supposed to be changing how matchmaking works soon though.

The singleplayer was surprisingly my favourite part. It's pretty short but has decent quality with interesting scenarios and the combat is pretty alright. The overall game is better than I thought but it's still a pretty meh multiplayer shooter without proper servers that will probably be dead by the end of the year.

How much did you pay? I never wanted to play $60 for a game again.

But that's false. I am actually friends with a dev on that game **I like to bash him by saying it flopped and he corrects me saying it "underperformed" but he has confirmed to be multiple times that they are making a 3.

yeah, the "press L1" to time travel stuff was great, best EA release since ded spess 2.

the better one.

YEAH I SAID IT

would buy if it would not be on origin

That's where your wrong kiddo. It's faster than CoD and most guns are designed to be fired from the hip. TF2 is very similar to the first game, but with less bullshit and more actual meat - more guns, titans and pilot abilities.

Didn't they say they had a trilogy planned? Of course knowing EA, that doesn't mean shit. At least Respawn has made one good game.

Nick Rochefort fucks exhaust pipes.

I'm not normally one to cry shill, but it seems like almost every time a thread crying about how nobody cares about this game with the OP listing things that might as well be read off the back of the box falls off the catalog, another, near identical one is made. Almost like someone wants it to be a constant presence on this board, trying to get people to buy it.

also the same exact soundless webms seem to get posted every time as well…really gets the ol' noggin joggin…

It still had better time travel than Bioshock Infinite.

Still waiting for 5

it is just a Cawadooty clone but I like it because it doesn't have the cancerous things that made me stop playing Blops 3. Map design is less retarded, no weapons hidden behind loot crates, leveling stuff takes no time whatsoever, horizontal movement (grappling hook, slide-combos) is given similar importance to vertical (double jump), and it has giant robots.

I bought it recently and hopped on MP immediately. The campaign is pretty good so far but that Kane dude was so cringey I had a hard time dealing with it. People need to learn that in life or death situations no one uses gamer terms like "scrub". Use a real insult with emotion like bitch or cunt or asshole or fucker or anything but a dude that just calls you a scrub like a 13 year old on this site would over the mic over and over again while you kill them. He's been the worst part of the game though. Otherwise it's been a great CoD.

Dungeon Keeper 3.

A hearty FUCK YOU, Squeenix

The emphasis on speed and verticality makes it a lot more engaging than CoD I think. Using the EPG and bhopping around the place reminds me more of Quake than anything.
Kane was the shittiest character in the campaign, but he's basically a non-character. The real draw of the campaign is the level design and mechanics. There's some really creative shit in there.

Honestly, I wish the series had just completely died with 4. Would have been much better than the rape SH has endured since Team Silent was disbanded.

This is my contribution, though. I just wish the story properly concluded in CoP, but it sucks there will never be a followup to address loose ends, in the very least.

One of these days it will happen rip Bro-Tier

RIP Blackbox and Neversoft. Skate 4 never. Activision even had the audacity to try to make THPS 5 without Neversoft, which to no one's surprise was absolute trash.

God Hand

Should also say RIP EA Sports Big. SSX and NBA Street were great.

It's for the best, do you really want modern capcom to touch any of their older IPs?

This game is great, I fucking love it.

Cancer like you is what is killing this board.

I just got this game yesterday

Good for you user, why do u like it?

Imagine if you could play as a psyker or techpriest or something, or a different chapter of the marines. Also I want to know what happens to Titus

So how good is Titanfall 2? Some of my frat brothers have it for PS4 and I was wondering if I should get it so I can play with them.

nope