ITT video games that people with autism hate

ITT video games that people with autism hate.

None, video games are inherently autistic.

Only an autist would hate these games.

fuck that, I hated it

Looks like you have autism.

Todd is one person, therefore those 2 different IDs are real people showing their approval of the savior of gaming's work.
But that doesn't matter, since all interest in His games is genuine and not marketed.

Gronk is a god.

PG is my nig.

Anyone who games primarily on a PC is both an autist and a fag.

Those games were grea.t

Seriously, condiments sperg about how shitty console games are until they pass out from lack of oxygen only to turn around and make a permanent general for a textbook case of actual, shitty console games the instant they come to PC (yes, I'm talking about the Nep games).

The entire Zelda fanbase has autism. Zelda was a mistake.

NuDoom

Don't forget about Dragon's Dogma, not a single one of them fucking talked about it until it came to PC. Goes to show how retarded they are, when confronted about this their only argument is usually "i didn't play it before because of muh fps/resolution". Are you that much of a casual?

fuck off

In most cases, it's the absolute only thing they can do in their lives to feel in any way superior to other people.

Once PC gaming becomes popular again they'll be back to being quiet lonely outcasts with no cause to bind them together and no unearned sense of superiority to keep them posting.

I have diagnosed autism and I loved all the THPS games for the GBA.
Get fucked OP, 3 was by-far the best.

kys.

I thought Mega Man 7 was fun_

I want to fuck that vampire

I'm proud of you Holla Forums

I agree too
I was just pointing out the nitpicks that autists use to hate on this gem

I guess you missed ALL of the Dragon's Dogma generals on old half chan.

Those were some fucking awesome threads my man.

Dark Souls ,Neptunia and Metal Gear Rising are the real examples of the saltiness of PC-Only Bros.

There was a time on halfchan that posting Neptunia was a temporary ban due to the asshurt it caused.

The irony of it all? The Neptunia Remakes are nothing like the original games. Most of the weird shit was censored or edited to be more encompassing.

Metal Gear Rising threads where the hypest shit when the game first launched.
At least they brought gifts aka model rips.