That Thing You Did

That thing you did. You know what you fucking did.

Confess it, and be forgiven.
Or ridiculed for it until the 404

We're waiting.

I gomadded and got fad…

Are we talking dick moves we did in a game or autistic vidya-related shit we did IRL

Yes.

i cucked pagan denmark

5k hours

I also fapped to MLP r34

I killed a man.

I bought Killing Floor 2

wew

That was 11 years ago to be fair.

Forgive me father for i have sinned.

When i was 20, i played Black mesa, having never played any quake games or anything source apart from maybe the first portal. I got stuck on the same jumping puzzle that DSP got stuck on for about an hour and quit the game in disgust. When i came back to it, i went through the options menu and found crouching in the bindable keys, tried it and worked it all out later. I still remember trying to balance a fucking ladder around this one open hanger area trying to get up a bunch of boxes in black mesa boarding elevators.

i played undertale, liked it and think there is nothing horribly wrong with it
fanbases for singleplayer games are irrelevant

i shitpost on internet imageboards

I touched my penis.

I masturbated with a sonic plush doll once.

I played video games

die

Forgive me father for I have sinned.
I have never completed any game to 100%.
I was also responsible for creating the last undertale generals we had on this board, solely using them to shitpost and try my damnedest to piss off lime as much as I could.
I was successful at it.

i forgot to mention the fact that im (325) and that i am one of the worst autists on this board
genesis

That reminds me, I sold both a Sonic plush much like your pic and a Yoshi plush to some girl on middle school, typical gamer girl but she did in fact played games, brought her ds all the time and I just thought she'll enjoy them more.

I didn't like her, liked another metal head like asian featured girl That didn't go so good

Instead of working out and holding my diet, i got really fat and lazy.

I loved The Sandman when it first came out for TF2 because it would stun opponents even when ubered.

I got great joy from hearing people scream into there mic's every time.

I ran a brony video game website for several years and didn't trigger enough bad indie devs with negative reviews until the very end because I was a naive faggot with shit taste.

:^)

I pretended to be triggered Holla Forums users on this board, while actually i was Holla Forums all along.
I also pretended to hate russia and trump too.
It always gives me pleasure to see serious replies on my well placed bait.