Gross shit why you put in vidya?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS CRAP?!
IS IT REALLY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE?
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SPOILED?
WHY CAN'T THE BITCH COOK THEM WHEN THEY'RE FRESH? IF THEY'RE EVEN COOKED
Does Jack try to feed you the inside of someone's ear? what was that?
There are recipes on the fridge to indicate that people are simply cooked like a regular animal might be, not served up raw and fucking rotten.

It looked like bloated curly fries to me. That said, your grammar sucks and so does this thread.

Your face sucks.
Let's talk about rotten guts.

*SPOILERS DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED*

OP you fucking faggot they were possessed by the demon girl, they were a normal family but they got fucked up so now they are crazy

The ingame explanation is that by making them do fucked up things like cannibalism and murder it would wear down their mental walls and make it easier to control em

except for Lucas because he was always insane and became immune to the mind control and Zoe because she wasn't at the final stages yet

There's crazy, and then there's making people eat raw rotten organs. I mean what's really going on? Why are there recipes on the fridge yet none of that is applied to the meals? It doesn't need to be so disgusting.

Does Lucas eat the shit?

YES

IT'S TOO MUCH

why do you lightweights even come here?

10/10 post fams dat shit is lit xd my dood :DDDDDD

Looks pretty tame to me. You know what's really bad? Those Barnacle things in Half life. Those things are really gross and creepy.

Vicus from Jericho.

Decadent Roman governor, exiled by Caligula. Yep, dude was extreme even for 'let's put an actual horse in the senate' guy.

Got himself stuck in limbo after one extremely successful feast/orgy 3000 years ago. Hasn't stopped feasting since then.

His bossfight is top grossest shit ever.

How is that guy worse than those things on the ceiling?

Wrong, lucas recived a serum from the corporation or someone, that made him imune to mind control

Because they were compelled by loli-satan to do fucked up inhuman shit while they became inhumans.
Those things were just boiled roaches, I'm surprised more people don't recognize them he tries to feed you them because they contain loli-satan's vomit.

I still get grossed out from the semen leaking out

the fact that he is a unhinged rapist/cannibal and he spews toxic bile at you from his guts.

Is that Rich from ReviewTechUSA?

Disgusting.

No, that's Rich from RedLetterMedia

It's like they took the entire tumblr population and turned it into a single character.

it's just jim sterlings wife
imagine how bad she smells

every time

no idea since it doesn't fucking look like anything
I can see what looks like the cow thigh bone my dog is chewing on, and what he tried to feed you looked sort of like a giant beetle larva
they could have at least included something recognizable, a coil of intestine or something, this pile of ??? doesn't look appetizing but I'm not repulsed by squiggly gray lumps

That's because you're a simpleton who needs everything spelled out for him. Of course you can't into implications. I just want to know if those implications are actually implied or if it's just some weird mold byproduct. Because if the implications are not implied then wtf am I even looking at?

FRIG OFF YOU MEMEY CUNT

Who would even want to have sex with this mutant eggplant?

He's right, and you're being a faggot. The shit in the picture isn't recognizable, thus it's not going to trigger revulsion.

White women get an automatic +4 to their attractiveness rating for black men, so to jamal, she's a solid 5-6. Go to walmart some time and look for interracial couples. 9/10 times it's a morbidly obese pig of a white woman with a nigger.

I'll take your word for it as there are no walmarts in my country.

Why the fuck did they add that. Just no goddamnit. No.

:^)

Does she have a mobile phone in her arm?

The bullet would just stuck in the second leg, and even if not it would lose speed and stuck in the leg of the second soldier. What a shitty game.
Also

Thinly veiled shill thread with a dose of cuckchan and a sprinkle of underage.

Reported.

implied human intestines, that happen to be raw and rotting are pretty fucking gross m8.
maybe you're just a sick fuck who has been desensitized to cannibalism and may actually commit the act some day.
How do I know you don't have an arm chilling in the freezer?