TGstation is way better than any other station

TGstation is way better than any other station.

70 players online right now.

why aren't you

So ss13 got streamed on Twitch on Cryaotic's channel last night, and was the 10th most popular stream with 5k+ viewers. Paradise hit 150 players during the stream.

can't roleplay and don't have the willpower to learn this clusterfuck of a game, as fun as it looks

I REALLY FUCKING HATE THESE ECELEB CUCKS, SS13 IS A SPECIAL GAME AND THIS FLOOD OF METAGAMING NIGGER LOVING NAMEFAGGING NEWFAGS IS GOING TO SHIT EVERY DECENT SERVER UP. FUCK THESE ATTENTION WHORING FAGGOTS THAT FEEL THE NEED TO MAKE THEMSELVES IMPORTANT ONLINE. THESE FUCKERS BETTER STAY IN THEIR CONTAINMENT SERVERS LIKE YOG

wow, what a great community.

literally got banned for killing an admin's gf

it's cancer and you know it

Honestly, the code for that is pretty shitty. Hip and Colonial Marines are 100x better.

Goonstation is the best code in the game that is only held down by the decisions of retarded goons. It is a damn shame that every other station doesn't have coders as autistic as goon. It is also a great shame that Holla Forums's station not only keeps shutting down, but never actually deviated from TGstation's shit code/station design.

Only a few stations enforce it. Typically shit hard RP servers that permabrig without trail you for throwing a spoon at someone.
Honestly, it is pretty easy to learn. There are only a few things that are hard to learn in the game.

It's not even /tg/. The server has been ran by SA goons for a while now.

Its fucking over

I got permabanned because I pissed off multiple admins at TG

luckily I still go one due to alt account and mac adress changer

How are those Paradise servers? I dont wanna go back to tg stations because the are all casuals now and i hated how they changed chemistry and cooking a while back.
I really hate those frying machines and the fact that cooking is so slow and tedious. Before you could make cake by stuffing flour, eggs and milk on a microwave, now you have to make dough, roll it, cut it, and it takes forever to make the most simple meals.
COOKING SURE NEEDED THAT NERF GUYS. Before i could spend 10 minutes cooking and have a kitchen full of exotic and varied dishes just for some retard to come by and eat EVERYTHING by himself until he exploded, now i can barely have 2 dishes ready and cant even kill him with them.

Kill yourself lad.

SS13 is not that hard to learn as a game if you take it one step at a time. First play assistant so you learn the control and UI, then learn an easy job of no importance like janitor or chef or bartender. And slowly go up the ladder on complexity. Its easy to feel overwhelmed at first sight but people need to learn to take it slow and to not be affraid to ask for help.

I remember when i started playing, i mastered assistant so well i was doing a better job at fixing walls and glass than the actual engineers. Even going as far as building a new floor after a meteor destroyed the front of the kitchen, while freezing and being sucked around by the void

Best server ranking:

VGstation is the antifa station which is why they have to swarm in here and post their dumb cuckold community literally projecting everything they do onto other stations. the worst of the worst.

all vidya is hard for me because I'm an idiot who can't do anything right

i believe in you user. Ganbatte

don't worry, we'll get less then half of that actually giving it a proper go and even less then that who'll stay around since without someone holding their hand helping them get over the overwhelming curve

now we just need people fucking playing on our Holla Forums server and not let drama fags ruin yet another server

believe in meme magic then meme magic yourself into being not retarded

it worked for me trust me

say you are strong say you are intelligent and become it

byond://66.150.214.150:7272

is the serb

84 on tg

Why is this image so
FUCKING COMPRESSED?

it sounds like you won the server to me

Post more Lammy

Hey fags, is there a way to evade stickies?

Nevermind, evasion is pretty easy tbqh

Are some of you on byond://game.ss13.moe:7777?

Furries and Fox Mccloud.

Just admit you're a goddamn goon colony and be over with it already, saves everyone the time to call you win10 cucks.

Wait is there a new Holla Forums server yet?
I had to go to college and didn't have time to play anymore when Sierra was running it so I don't know what happened.

Goto

I'll be able to play in about 12 hours.

Sounds like you're ready to play SS13.

The key to fun is to expect to waste time until you die hilariously.

I feel such immense shame for all those periods of time where I was tryharding. Getting angry at people being silly and fucking around and then the round ending 5 minutes in. So much wasted time that could have at least been fun. Most of the fun in SS13 comes from mindset, might as well stop playing if dying, losing your autism forts, round ending "prematurely", people being dumb makes you angry, you might as well not play. It's why I stopped.

Too bad the admin team is composed of furries, reddit and tumblr, not exaggerating.

I kinda wish we had the pAI Hologram and Vent Crawl options from Yog, when i tried that server it was fucking hilarious to do that, get picked up by traitor and basically run around scouting and spying while being beneath suspicion, MUH DOOR HACK is really overrated.

Then again, fucking NO ONE grabs a pAI in DED SERVER OF THE WEEK in the first place.

the trouble with most things you can be is that they're unable to interact with pretty much everything so that limits your play to pure role play which is fine if you've got other people who are willing to do that

Buy mountain space wind
Drink it
Fill can with welding fuel
Grab igniter
Grab cable coil
Build IED
Grab iron rod
Make cable restraints
Grab glass shard
Make spear
Hold spear and IED in hands
Build exploding spear
Aim for the legs

Grab soap or banana peel
Grab any locker (ID locking preferably)
Toss in the slip mechanism
Close locker door and drag it with you
Open locker door next to victim
Quickly grab victim and pull or push them into slip mechanism then close locker door.
you don't need to ID lock the locker, every time you open the locker the slip mechanism triggers

Grab a wrench a screwdriver and a pocket crowbar
Go to the library and break down bookcases or wooden desks to acquire 40 pieces of wood at shift start.
Make two wooden bucklers, one for your off hand and one for your back.
you can absorb most stuns and projectiles and keep running

Get a soda can
Drink it
Then fill with welding fuel
Get robust packet of cigarettes
Dip in welding fuel
Strategically place TNT cigarettes as you would C4 charges
Fire a ranged fire attack at TNT cigarettes
(Improvised flamethrower or improvised shotgun with dragon breath shells)

Do you only need to change your mac address?

Don't bucklers suck dick and have a halved chance to block?

Librarian main or securitycuck?

That place has nothing to do with /tg/ and its head coder is a tranny.

Is there a game going on or is 8ch server dead like always?

You need to change your mac adress as well as use a VPN, ciddy, alt account, and probably reinstall byond if it's a sticky

rip pizza and h8 station