MGS: Rest easy, Snake

He went to a better place, right Holla Forums?
He's with EVA, and Ocelot, and The Boss now, right?

I never fucking expected to feel this much from a game, thanks Kojima

Do I play Peacewalker next, or Phantom Pain?

You're a little late to the party friend. Why don't you play by release order since that's the way the games were meant to surprise you?

I had never played the MGS series before, though I wish I had. I'll go start Peace Walker now.

this is good… isn't it?

Atta boy. You go have fun now.

Ideally you'd stop playing.

Are the later ones not good? I was a bit disappointed with 4, given how great 3 was. Does it just get worse from here on?

pw then tpp then revengeance.

pw is good.
TPP isnt good.
It's unfinished and fun

Everything from 3 ownwards is downhill, it's best just to stop at 4, and then skip to Rising Revengeance

Why did the quality drop? I am admittedly ignorant of Kojima and Konami (I haven't played a video game in almost a year).

Now play Ace Combat 4-Zero

no exceptions.

4, 5 and Zero*

This is Outer Hea/v/en.

I just played Peace Walker. The ending scene was extremely inspiring.

it was.

shame they fucked over V

Kojima was taking forever to finish MGSV, and was costing Konami a fuckload of money. Eventually Konami just got rid of Kojima and released MGSV with over half the story missing. They didnt even try to cap it off, it just ends.

Here's one for you user.

Which version of MGS2 do you guys think is the best? Is the PC port any good?

I played the HD collection on my 360, it felt similar to the PS2 collection

What would your better place be like, user?

A place without control. Some place where war won't be fought, where they can rest. The world doesn't need snakes, maybe the life after does.

Those nostrils infuriate me. I want to rip them into one big nostril on each side, but I don't want to hurt the cute snake.

Those aren't nostrils.

Correct they are mouths. This whore snake gives several blowjobs at a time.

No user, when he died all he was met with was Kaz ready to kick his ass

big boss
solid snake

Why must you disappoint Kazuhira "a non-white race will not set foot on this base" Miller

Why doesnt he follow his own advice and leave Mother Base?

venom takes nigs in that mission. then you cant remove them until liquid takes them with him.

He buys into the Japs = Honorary Aryan meme

MGS 4 is actually the worst in the series. Aside from peacewalker, maybe.

Play Peacewalker to see what Phantom Pain could have been so the sadness will hit you twice as hard.

Also stop posting because only underage fags didn`t play all MGS titles at this point

Big Boss is literally scum and did everything wrong
Snake should have blasted his fucking head off during that scene, he didn't deserve his respect
He's a genocidal maniac and a coward

Just Kojima getting progressively worse over time, MGSV was always going to be trash. While Konami fucked MGSV it was never going to be good, the missing content would never have fixed that game.

Peace Walker and MGSV are worth not playing, they feel like those sequels of good films where the original director didn't return and the new director just doesn't get it, and changes a bunch of shit and explains stuff that never needed explaining, except they were both directed by Kojima, so it makes even less sense why it's that way. Ignore the die hard fans, most of these people are hyped about a game that hasn't shown any gameplay, and by all reports will be a walkie talkie.

The feels hit me hard, user.

I feel ya. While it upsets me that MGSV will never be finished, Kojima didn't give them much of a choice: He was draining so many resources with little to show for it.

I recall reading it was only around $80 mil, which is quite small for a major AAA game, I think Konami was just looking to change their game, although I don't know how deep Konami's pockets are 80 million could have been considered a worrying amount to those execs. That budget is really small, but we don't know how big it's promotional budget is, that could have been quite a bit on it's own.

Promotional budget was a shitload, probably.

Kojima wanted a last hurrah, Konami wanted to push it out the door, fire everyone and focus on pachinko.

Anyone got that webm of Huey singing Happy Birthday as Mother base is getting destroyed? I need it.

kinda funny image of big boss autistically searching a big empty cell for cassettes while miller is angrily switching tracks to send some kind of message.