Ff7 in one sitting

Hey Holla Forumsirgins.
Ive never played ff7 before, so my friend lent it to me.
I will now be playing it in one sitting. I will stop only to grab food and use the bathroom.

Ive been going for an hour so far. Time is 8:36

Other urls found in this thread:

hitbox.tv/anon55
amazon.com/ProLab-Caffeine-Maximum-Potency-100-Count/dp/B0011865IQ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a [spoilers]mediocre[/spoiler] game. The best part is Cid.

Prepare to be disappointed and bored
Go play FF8 for a more fun time

good luck faggot

you'll quit after the 6th hour.

Nice, you get 500 nerd points. Share with reddit too.

Get the fuck out.

Get the fuck out.

Cool shit man. I don't think you'll make it since the game is rather long and it's your first time, but with the power of autism, who can say.

Make sure to take proper screenshots of important moments, to generate hype and furor.

Have fun, user; it was a pretty ambitious and impactful game for its time.

Delete your Twitter.

Kill yourself after going bavk to cuckchan

Aren't you staying up late the night before class?

dammit yugi you had one job

9:39
Two hours now

faggot, are you seriously trying to brag about playing a video game for two hours?

You're thinking much too small. What you need to do is talk to speedrunners on Twitch and see if you can get some kind of sponsorship going, and then stream it.

Have fun pissing in a jar for 30 hours, OP.

Keep us updated OP what do you think of it so far.

Good for you, retard.

There's something wrong with your screen, bud

Op is a big fat mess.

God dammit

10:39
Three hours now.

So far:
+ music
-movement (you feel like a tank)
+/- dialogue (its okay, but its nothing too interesting. It gets the job done i suppose.)
+ battle system/mechanics (better than a lot of rpgs but nothing that blows me away)
++ design (im a sucker for pre rendered stuff and its done really well)

Good rpg so far, but its a lot of linear play, dialogue, and empty choices. Thats fine if you have great writing and humor elements, but im not getting that here. Its not a big deal, but still.
Not my favorite rpg so far, but i definitely like it.

holy shit, resize those pictures or at least make sure they don't fucking rotate 90 degrees when they're expanded.
OP is a mess
OP is a waste
OP is a big, fat mistake

11:36
Four hours now.

Yeah?
Well i think you stink.
And youre probably bad at checkers, too.

this is some 200X kind of review

nigger at the pace your slow ass is going you still have 100+ hours to go. the games a piece of shit and you're going even slower then most people on their first time through.

Tell us your thoughts about the game/story as you go along user.

learn to read before you post

(nice dubs)
He's only 4 hours in, you dumbfuck. That's about what you'd expect from his progress.

I'm having a hard time trying to tell if this is all elaborate bait, or if a normalfag accidentally found his way here.
"I'm going to play that game everyone loves in one sitting because I'm such a nerd lol XD"

Hey, I'm about to crash this thread and take the reigns from OP.

What if I resumed my ff7 point, and streamed it? Wud u watch it :^)?
If I recall, I'm at the point where I finished chocobo racing in gold saucer, getting out of the hell hole desert prison.

No.

I can't even play FF7 anymore. Played it once back in the day and now it's way too boring for me.

And it's easy as shit.

I am just here to remind people that Yuffie is the objectively superior waifu (as well as the only character that doesn't care about muh planet and muh past).

No takers? You wouldn't wanna be comfy in bed and watch some gameplay like good ol' times?

holy shit just fucking do it if you want to
I might watch you

At least he's playing video games.

Yeah nah youre a cunt make your own thread

Nah, just playing a new game for fun, figured id make a little challenge out of it for shits and giggles. If you dont like it you can move along pardner.

I gotta fight a boss youre wasting my time.

Video games are for fucking losers, NURD!

Alright let's do this.

Mean. I'll play for a few minutes just for the hell of it. Enjoy the Cinematics. I do it for free.
hitbox.tv/anon55

Reddit truly has invaded

most of the sages are off topic

Your post really offends my atheism. How do I give it a negative vote?

And how do I like my own post?

In Reddit we have a square button with a fedora for that. We call them m'ladies. That's how we cool kids approve of things over there. Mark Zuckerburger always comes up with the best features for his masterpiece called Reddit. Holla Forums just can't keep up.

Go back to pol you fucking nazi

Final fantasy is a fucking meme and 7 is seemingly no exception. Expect grating hours of generic Japanese turn based combat interspersed by boring semi-predictable cutscenes, generic cast, edgy as fuck protagonist faggot who turns down Tifa she is literally probably the only saving grace in this game.. And barret is okay as well I suppose. And the primary antagonist, Sepphiroth, isn't intimidating, he's just an edgy weeaboo faggot who lurked on /mlp - Cumming into a jar with rainbow dash inside until it turned brown.

I forced myself through it but the combat is a fucking joke and there were much better games being released at the time. I remember trying to forcibly involve myself in the gameplay many years ago, trying to find the golden egg, but it was hopeless. There isn't one. The only gold you'll find is the gold coloured nugget that will be ramming against the inner doors of your asshole whilst you play this fucking logflume of a memed game.

But of course, this is all subjective, but if you are a weeaboo, you don't have a choice whether you like Japanese games or not, not even if they are objectively shit. :^)

There's still decent games from Japan obviously, but I seriously cannot comprehend how anyone tolerates this shitty simplification of turn based combat in these games. It's just boring as fuck watching lengthy drawn out sections. The only one I managed to get into was anachronox, and even then It was only really because it had so many other things going for it.

In conclusion, this game doesn't deserve half the following it has. Got some nice waifu material but that's it. It's just more generic weeb shit after that.

12:35
Five hours now.

I'm using my phone atm tbh fam

Hehman. You might need to reevaluate this. Good job on the 'tism though.

Yeah, I know man. Japanese RPGs are all shit. We redditors only play good western games like Fallout 4 and Skyrim. Dude weed ddude.

You really are a wizard at Poe's Law holy shit.

I can relate with that to an extent, but don't be blinded by your own faggotry user.

But I agreed with you, dude.

And your post contains diversity. Thumps up.

Whats all this reddit stuff im just playing a video game on a video game board i dont think you guys are in the right place.

Thanks fam, thanks for the reddit gold :^) but in all seriousness if you posted something like that on leddit you'd be condemned and vilified in an instant. Remember user, free thought and different opinions are unhealthy, it's much more safe and important to just do what everyone else is doing and just move with the crowd :^)

I do partially agree with your statement though. Reddit gets mentioned at least every second thread, and for a fucking board that's supposed to hate the piss out of them, they sure can't get rid of that raging bonet whenever it's brought up

Sorry fam, I was so flustered that I got gold that I responded to the wrong post. Meant this one
My apologies :^)

Why is he even considered bad by anyone? What did he do to earn such fame?

This is an idiots way of saying "lawl gotcha i was just PRETENDING to be a retard haha bazinga"

Nice try but throwing out "law" doesnt make you right.

Youre straight dumb my man. Baby brains. Baby bird brains.

Six hours now.

Forgot to mention.
1:36

Funfact: ive been voicing barret as big smoke from gtasa and cloud as cj.

So far its hilarous.

Not aloud ofc. Im not (that) autistic.

(Okay maybe i am but not that much ;_;)

>I'm an idiot. please laugh at me

> REDDIT SPACING

Youve been playing rpgs wromg your whole life my man.

Also, just six hours.

7 hours now.
2:39

lolwat? Whether you mean to or not you're putting out good OC OP. Keep it up.

8 hours now.
3:34

The presidents son beat me hard since i ran out of items fighting the elevator robot. So now im just grinding hard i guess. Cant find a vendor or anything so idk.

If i fall asleep, i wonder if ill dream of the game.

Pussy. Once you get healing magic you never need items again, except maybe in the battle arena.

Just figured that out. Beat the two bosses like nothing. That healing mechanic is broken as hell.

Take it easy ladm8.

What bothers you friend? Why do you speak in this way?

I've replayed FF7 so many times its pretty much why I'm a manchild. How in the fuck are you not through midgar within a few hours, have you been grinding hardcore or something?

Get the metra magic enemy skill and grind in the damn cave after the Zoom marsh dammit

Nine hours now.
4:37

Finally out of midgar. Silly me, i thought it took up the whole planet. Guess not. I wonder how much of the first disc that whole shennanigan took up.

Idk, i just talk to every npc, go in every shop, investigate everything, etc. I dont go out of my way to level but i do check on everything there is to check on. Thats how i play rpgs.

Hope you enjoy maxing out the game timer then. This game has a lot of side content, and some of it is unreasonably time consuming. Fuck Teioh

Get Mantra magic from the spider bikers in that area and grind up the limit breaks for all the characters in the cave past the swamp, get yuffie before hand.

Get all the limit breaks with that and you wont have to grind again.

Don't bother with the chocobo farm, run straight to the cave past the swamp.

hope you are having fun. Game looks terrible on your LCD but it's really something special. Lots of great story moments too.

Prepare for shit. Midgar is the only good part of the game and everything afterwards is just meandering.

Ten hours now.
5:30

From here on out ill be posting in a new thread. Hour eleven will be on a new thread.

I bet you fuckos thought i was some 13 year old who had to go to school.

N a h

what are you even playing it on? I don't see a Playstation at all.

wood carvings distributed in western Europe depicting him feasting alongside a forest of his impaled enemies.
adasdadasadas Romania didn't even exist for a few hundred more years he was the Voivode of Wallachia.
Vlad Tepes was a very interesting character though. I wish there were more game that let me play as him. Do any of those shitty painting sims let me play as Mad Vlad?

Nigga, this ain't halfchan, you can bump this thread almost infinitetely . Till 300 posts, that is. Max thread limit is around 700 posts.

sick spoilers cuckchanner

shit thread
check 'em

He just got out of midgar, in Kalm now.
I think he's going for completionist run in one sitting, doubt he will make it at this pace without stimulants.

No wonder why you find the dialogue boring.

If we are lucky at least we will get to watcj someone go nuts from being sleep deprived.

Man, this reminds me of when I used to play this on my second hand ps1 years ago. I never had a working memory card so I'd get about as far as the sewer boss that launched tidal waves at you.

I tried the same thing with FFX before I got a PS2 memory card. Got up to Seymour on Gagazet, then got wiped.

Never got around to FFX, might have to see if the remasters are any good. Also I remember getting up to fighting the big knight in the castle level of the first Ape Escape.

10 is pretty bad, but the combat/skill system is OK.

11 hours now.
6:35

I went to kalm and did that whole flashback nonsense. Then i went to the chocobo farm.
Now im trying to capture one of the slimy fuckers so i can go through the marsh and then do whatever im not really sure. I guess i kill the other enemies and leave the chocobo safe? Im not too sure, but ill find a way.

Feed the chocobo a green, then kill the enemy. You can actually easily cross without one, you just need to kill the Midgar Zolom, which is easy if you poison it with Bio and have the Fire+Elemental Combo equipped to your armor. You can get an awesome enemy skill from it called Beta that does lots of fire damage to all enemies, but you have to survive it first.

Why are you niggers spoiling shit? At least let him die to Midgar Zolom a few times.

12 hours now.
7:35

Im in this place now.

Lurking for interest.
Don't you dare give up faggot

There better not be a penis under those hands.

Op here.
There better be a penis under those hands.

( ° ʖ °)

Stop taking your fucking pictures like that. You've got your phone set to portrait mode.

I was going to call OP autistic, but then i remembered that i have a savegame in FFIX where for some strange reason i can't even explain, i've decided to grind and powerlevel my entire party (zidane, vivi and steiner) on that part at the start of the game where you're in the forest and there's that fountain that replenishes your hp and mp.

I've been just doing that over and over, i go back, fight trash mobs, replenish my hp and mp at the fountain, repeat.
It's ulililia tier.

So who am i to judge.

I stick to Mandalia Plains and grind out my jobs to max jp in Final Fantasy Tactics before proceeding into the chapter.

Thirteen hours in.
8:34

But portraits are pretty. So its a good thing right?
Kk senpai, changed it just for you. Enjoy.

You can call me autistic once im past the 20 hour mark.

u lik it?

That shit actually makes sense to do in FFT due to how the XP/JP system works, combined with the enemy scaling, so that it's better to grind out your shit early in the game since it's very easy to prep and lock down a battlefield against shitty enemies than the high-tier ones that gradually get rolled in as you progress in the game.

I wonder if you'll fuck up the parade bad enough to get sent a grenade.

The game? Im fucking sick of it but im not stopping.

I kept getting in the back on the wrong side and i nearly raged at that shit.
Yes.

Should have installed the bootleg mods.

I believe in you, OP. You're coming up on the halfway point in disk 1.

To grind in FF9 you wait until you get Quina at the end of the first disc and go to Gizmaluke's Grotto and have her use Limit Glove to murder Gold Dragons. Easy as pie and breaks the game.

For the parade, you need to have your control scheme set to default. When you get control, just run straight down and then stop the second time you get stopped from running into a guard. It looks silly but it works and is much easier than actually trying to get in there properly. After that you need to move to left at the right time and hope the game actually recognizes it when you salute/whatever. Also the rating randomly goes down or up every few seconds so you have to hope for some luck there.

14 hours in
9:37

My brain is warm oatmeal, i cant process anything, and i keep drifting and hearing little noises.

Im not enjoying this at all anymore. It was a really fun idea but now my brain is seriously deprived.

///I played ff7 for 14 hours straight.///
Fucking beat that you scrubs. Until i see someone top me this will be a win in my book.

Ill go back and play the game at my own pace later, for now im good.

I feel ya user

tbh I've already beaten that 3 times this month

Oh well, at least you tried. I personally use amazon.com/ProLab-Caffeine-Maximum-Potency-100-Count/dp/B0011865IQ/ to keep me going.

whatever mate,

i played fallout 4 for 14 hours straight and beat catherine in one sitting.

why would you brag about playing a shitty game

Wew lad.

Nigga go to sleep.

What's an RPG that is feasable beatable in one 12 hour sitting? FF1, definitely.

most people here have played a game for 14 hours in one sitting at one point or another. none of us were retarded to blog about it, though.

Thats how people develop ass cancer, you know

Fucking casuals, the lot of you.

That's still pleb tier. The noble path is to alternate between gaming, lifting and reading books under blankets.

Props OP.