We're doing another one of these awful things! Today's topic is Stealth Games...

We're doing another one of these awful things! Today's topic is Stealth Games. If you want to hang out and listen to a bunch of weeb nerd virgins talk about video games then jump on in!

Also Vapor is a faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=H9ubBJUo_GA

Other urls found in this thread:

surveymonkey.com/r/JHJGC96
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MGS ruined the stealth genre.

Let us know if the stream is working. I'm getting playback errors on my end.

Just refresh the stream it should start working

This is the worst podcast yet.

I'm trying to get us on topic and save it friend. Suggestions? I'll work on it.

You faggots better not pull some extra-credits tier shit. "Stealth games are actually puzzle/platformers in disguise"

What the fuck are you guys even talking about? There are 2 mission in the entire series first 2 games that does that

>>>/cuckchan/

No
But nice trips though

Survey for people who are interested.
surveymonkey.com/r/JHJGC96

Why?

To show you how pozzed Squenix is.

but they are

Good job everyone! Our most chaotic stream yet!

I absolutely hate the SHIT Podcast, now it's a staple go to podcast for "us" "guys" aka gay shit like infinity.moe, that turned out great :^) or rob threads, those are fucking shit
the stealth games episode, "mark of the ninja is actually pretty fast for a stealth game", "-walljumping never works right" - a fucking casual who never plays games fast and is retarded. "g2a has good deals, also I’m getting jewed $1.42 per day, man im a fucking retard" - the same fucking casual.
All these quotes are 100% true and honest. Notice who's the mode on this list of shitty opinions.
It's clearly vapoUrknight, enthuastic nasaly retard faggot memeing fuck that spouts shitty jokes and hawks out crap out of his ass. ban him 100% like most people agreed behind the shithsow, ban him from the shit podcast he is the absolute worst fucking memeing piece of shit, i don't care what anyone says because mark would agree "he's a fucking nigger faggot, you're right!" and he would say that because he too, does love shitty podcasts when he's moderating. With the most fucking screen, or should i say audio? time non fucking stop, this is the absolute worst fucking podcast, unbelievable. also gay name am i supposed to spell it "vapoUrknight" or "vaporknight" , also a very long name, everyone's elses names are short and simple, easy to digest like: "the", "boogie", "hal", "magi" and other gay names. This isn't a videogame podcast when there's off topic shit coming in.
Still waiting on the intro, but even then shit meme podcast, e-celeb cancer, wipe yourself off this board

We love you too, man.

He was gone for weeks on a coke binge. Glad you liked the show!

I showed up late, but you faggots better make a thread for the next podcast.

Thanks for the input man

What the fuck is wrong with you

It's almost worth encouraging you guys to continue the podcast just so this guy can keep sperging about it.

Get a room you two.

This is the best response I have ever seen to someone clearly shilling their own video before.
What is this shit?

Motorautist confirmed for turkroach

Get a chink gf and fingerbang her. For bonus points get someone to screech redpill'd in the background.

the redpill thing did kind of happen with all the Holla Forums screeching going on in this one

What topic would you guys want us to talk about next?
Currently we're thinking about doing splitscreen multiplayer games.

Alright guys. This is enough. You needn't shill this so much. Seriously.

Also, this episode had WAY too many people on. The one with the high voice was being particularly shrill and obnoxious.

Talk about how videogames need more diversity.

We do weekly threads; one for each podcast. We're not e-whoring or begging for views, likes, or subs, we simply put the thread up and people watch if they want to.

You're not wrong, seven really is too many, and vapor is cancer.

Do I smell drama?

It felt like more but if that's the truth it might be alright.

You should only have 4 on. A maximum of 5.

He really did have absolutely no clue what he was talking about. I actually decided to give this shit a chance because stealth is one of my favorite genres, but this idiot was just spewing so much retarded shit in such a small amount of time in such a high density it was breaking my fucking speakers. I forgot when I stopped watching, but it must have been around the time he said "My favorite stealth game is limbo" or "If you get caught in Thief it resets the level". The former really got to me because so many people on this board right fucking here talk about Thief when they haven't even fucking played it.

There was a distinct attempt made to stay on topic. Might have been a decent discussion with less Holla Forums sperging.

Nah, it's just the discourse that's bound to happen when autists try to talk about bidya gaems.

It might seem like that because the old thread was still up. We can keep it to one thread, but doing a new one for each podcast makes more sense to me.

I think the limbo thing is a joke. I actually kind of like the retardation tbh. Always leads to some good or shit discussion, but I can see how fucks just being flat out wrong and having no one correct them is pretty bad.

Honestly dude. It was said at such an awkward time after such retarded statements that it didn't seem like a joke to me.

It was directly intended to annoy you after

While it may make more sense overall, it means that you didn't reach the bumplimit within a week.
Remember that on an imageboard like this a thread dies the moment you create a new one. It is not correct to delete some thread for a second shill thread.

Talking of the show itself, I was really stoked when I saw that it would be an episode about stealth vidya. Too bad it was pretty shit.

You shouldn't put people on your podcast willy nilly like you do. Have a regular cast of 3-4 people. If you want a fill-in or a guest, you should vet them beforehand. See how the chemistry is.
I was actually tempted to try and be on but your guests were an absolute turnoff to that. So is the MMOfag.Play some good vidya you fucking faggot.

That's 1/30 of the things said.

I'm tempted to play devil's advocate here, because the threads that will be pruned when we create another podcast thread will always be low-post/low-quality/bump-limited threads. In the future we can limit it to one thread if it will make us less shills. As far as the cast goes, we usually have five to seven people, and two of those people usually are on every other week. Seven definitely is a bit much (the what have you been playing segment took 30 minutes alone), but I think we can make it work if we develop and stick to a good schedule or something.

A huge problem is the lack of moderation. I really would like to have a hands-off approach and trust people to moderate themselves, but as we've gathered from past podcasts we can't rely on that. Anyway thanks for the input, we'll work on it.

at least you care

you will never top the skyrine user so stop posting already

Allow me to play Doubles advocate here.

A genre you guys have more experience with. For the last two or three podcasts, it's been sounding like you're talking about genres that you don't know very well. If you guys have quite a bit of experience with splitscreen games, and therefore have a lot to say about them, then go for it. If not, I'd say pick something else.

Sounds to wide of a topice

We're not completely clueless, but last episode was especially bad because we had so many people trying to redirect the conversation while we were in mid-topic.