#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: One Must Fall 2097 Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: CONTACT THE IRS REGARDING FEMFREQ POTENTIAL VIOLATION ON POLITICAL CAMPAIGNING.
archive.is/mwfP5
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. Dig for info regarding the ESA, (also ECA, IARC)
>>>/gamergatehq/329602
6. OP ESRBusted! Expose the ESRB for being against developers and consumers.
>>>/gamergatehq/329225

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5qva0e/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_291_update_five_new_entries/
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/wTJxN
isfe.eu/
archive.fo/ScaDE
oneangrygamer.net/2017/02/why-gaming-growing-up-and-becoming-mature-can-be-a-bad-thing/23668/
biu-online.de/en/
archive.fo/E4KCN
archive.fo/wTJxN#selection-8901.0-8901.80
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/830881765304782851
archive.fo/mbOhK
cesa.or.jp/
archive.is/tQKi
archive.is/5BWrb
archive.is/tHR1F
archive.is/AHL2a
igea.net/
archive.fo/bD8iq
pegi.info/fr/index/id/1192/media/pdf/354.pdf
archive.is/pFkuQ
japan-guide.com/e/e6461.html
archive.fo/Ack8h
gamescom-cologne.com/gamescom/trade-fair/dates-and-opening-times/index.php
archive.fo/TY8Sm
archive.is/ZiOIv
archive.is/S2QEl
en.ircg.ir/
archive.is/anIOD
nhentai.net/g/111012/
archive.fo/ztXqr
archive.is/EykyZ
breitbart.com/california/2017/02/12/emergency-evacuations-ordered-oroville-dam-spillway-fails/
e3expo.com/show-info/3198/e3-2017-participating-companies/
archive.fo/0WifQ
archive.fo/8JjA1
ovus.at/
archive.fo/Q0NeL
documentcloud.org/documents/2462194-the-senate-select-committee-on-intelligence.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulatory_capture
archive.is/Yba6y
archive.is/sn4iN
archive.is/iB3Be
archive.is/ryFwe
archive.is/Uqj0w
archive.fo/oVgVe
archive.fo/yl3RX
archive.fo/8IJsB
archive.fo/wkvnk
danielpipes.org/3967/appreciating-oriana-fallaci
newyorker.com/magazine/2006/06/05/the-agitator
archive.fo/IUOeF
archive.fo/97S4p
ukie.org.uk/
archive.fo/mo7jx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Game_Garden
archive.fo/clt2G
aesvi.it/index.php
dutchgamegarden.nl/
egdf.eu/
dev.org.es/
aevi.org.es/
belgianentertainment.be/
siea.ch/
angi-nordic.com/
herniasociace.cz/
sell.fr/
nvpi.nl/english-information
archive.fo/hLHMq
spidor.pl/
chinesedigra.org/
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=laura_kate_dale
globalgamejam.org/sponsors
archive.fo/6eIBG
chinesedigra.org/uncategorized/417/
archive.fo/7IAum
tca.org.tw/en/
archive.fo/AN2Vo
archive.fo/U13xs
archive.fo/3F4Hm
archive.is/4ofaB
gsc.sg/en/
gsc.sg/en/home-sggb
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/830676158136074240
nasscom.in/overview-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for best girl

ARCHIVE OF PREVIOUS BREAD
archive.fo/wTJxN

Anyone knows this girl? I have no idea who this is.

Thats obviously umaru

I think her name is Acyka.

Quick! Post your face when you don't have any Twitter stock.

Oh god its back

lel you

How nostalgic

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

That's Nami you idiot.

Wrong redhead.

The thing is that raids are fun and many people enjoy organising them, but in order to get there you need an incentive beyond simply fun. For example, /baphomet/ was more than happy to do so but even then they still wouldn't do shit that went against the general consensus. And that is why I am not too inclined to believe whenever someone claims that it is just for fun.

I don't have much to recap at the moment.
However, I did find the ESA's counterpart in Europe! Meet the Interactive Software Federation of Europe (ISFE)! What the ESA is to the US video game industry & the ESRB, the ISFE is to Europe's video game industry & PEGI! And just like how the ESA wanted the TPP to pass, the ISFE wanted the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) to pass! And they also want Gamification to happen! I think they warrant a good look.
Their website.
isfe.eu/
EU copyright groups slam ACTA rejection by European Parliament
archive.fo/ScaDE

not first for benis, therefore sage

Those are some oddly specific things. Okay though.

```FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE```

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

lel this wanker

oneangrygamer.net/2017/02/why-gaming-growing-up-and-becoming-mature-can-be-a-bad-thing/23668/

Yeah, the
argument is becoming as bland as
argument.

Well, the NSA guy definitely made it pretty obvious the ones shilling for that were not in the position to tell others to grow up or be more mature.

sorry to be posting offtopic so fast, but does anyone here recall the name of that eastern european politician who looks like roger delgado that people post sometimes? Hungarian, IIRC?

what would be so bad about games becoming art? Art is usually protected from censorship and shit like that. Here in Germany nazi symbols are illegal unless they are used for education (e.g. history books and crap like that) or in art, like movies.

And honestly I would already consider certain games as art, like Counter Strike. That shit definitively needs to go into a gaming museum if people ever stop playing it. In 100 years people will look back at cs and be amazed at how good of a game it was. Again, IF, people ever stop playing it which I honestly doubt.

Polish minister of defence?

Yes, thank you.

Just my own guess right now. I would not be surprised if it's similar to a franchise system, even if it was independently formed. Speaking for myself I'm focusing on sifting and looking at the ESA, euro winged faggots might have more insight into their ESA styled org. And again only my own half assed guess right now, but I would not be surprised if they are more similar in outlook than different.
I take the ESA's words when iirc it said something like, there are people beyond just in the industry alone, but also interests from gov't and institutions that sees a large potential in that.

May I request the resident drawfag for a version of that Holla Forums cat getting decadent, fat and ruined because of a life of opulence courtesy of the Fat Capitalist Pig?

Looks like even Germany has a ESA counterpart, Bundesverband interaktive Unterhaltungssoftware (Or BIU if you will. The German Trade Association of Interactive Entertainment Software.)
Their site.
biu-online.de/en/
And just like the ISFE, they wanted ACTA to pass.

archive.fo/E4KCN

more of that shit cat pls.

Because the ones demanding games be classified as art are the same corrupt people who've weaseled themselves into positions of power and see themselves as the moral authority with the right to censor whatever they don't like.
They're also failed film and art-students who don't actually play video games so they have no idea what would actually make a video game "art" in the first place.

didn't people say twitter's stocks were gonna shit the bed when Milo was unverified, and then banned, and then that Ricky Vaughn nerd that people cared about for some reason was banned?

I highly doubt Twitter's stocks won't recover. Business is business. You have highs and lows.

The ones that want games to become art are the ones pushing for the censorship of it.

Like they would single out games like Senran Kagura or similar as "holding back games from becoming an artform".

I personally don't care whether games are art or not, I just don't want western PC fucktards and SJWeebs to touch my vidya.

6f9563, you're that krautist aren't you.

6f9563 is a kraut

Do they control current art like movies and music? If not why would they gain power over games if they were declared art?

you again! I asked you this previous thread so I will ask you again:
archive.fo/wTJxN#selection-8901.0-8901.80

Because modern art is a giant money laundering scam where people just throw shit at a canvas, call it art expect the plebs to eat it up with a smile on their face. They want to do the same to video games.

Is anyone here from Europe and has 1st or second hand accounts of what is actually happening over there? Because we literally get like nothing aside from "Hungary won't let them in big meanies!"

Who's the retarded mod that keeps doing this?

The problem is that they run the angle of "all games are art, therefore they need to conform to existing artistic themes and there needs to be specialized critics whose enlightened opinions guide the creation of new games."

SJWs want them to be considered art so that they can set themselves up as the critical gatekeepers of what good and bad games are.

i like to think that Holla Forums cat is Holla Forumss abused abandoned fucktoy so she will do anything for a cock including going to reddit

I knew there was something up with his typing style but I gave him the benefit of a doubt.

very evil mods!

What makes you think they will succeed in that? If games were declared art tomorrow, how would that affect the industry? I doubt they would gain any power over the current giants like EA, or Valve and small studios either don't care about them or are already on their side.

Oh no, according to the media everything is fine here too. In my city there are just regular shootouts between certain people. Strangely enough we didnt have these before multiculturalism, what a coincidence

I hate her and I love her

more deets on the twitter purge courtesy of fart and halfchan
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/830881765304782851
archive.fo/mbOhK

tldr: all "alt-right" main players will be purged by november. the list was decided and ranked by the TWITTER SAFETY COUNCIL

This character is everywhere all of a sudden. Who is this?

That krautist had some obvious tells before, it tried to change it's habit slightly but it's still fairly obvious.

"art" must be really fucked up in the usa then. I go to the theater every once in a while and they still have shit running that would be considered to sexist for the internet. I am not going to name the shit I watched because it only played in my city and that would reveal my id.

That mod's being a shitter.

She might be godawful, but when you start deleting posts as a joke it's going too far.

you've become an actual veritable requestfag. come on, man

its time to
#killthebird
#unplugthetube
shit, can you guys simply move to another "not twitter" site whose mods aren't spineless cowards?

And here is Japan's ESA counterpart: The Computer Entertainment Supplier's Association (Or CESA if you will! Heh…CESA), they're the ones who established CERO in 2002.
Their site.
cesa.or.jp/

You mean like and

It's funny, because in my country we've had Muslim man take people hostage in a store and then got most of them killed as the police stormed the shop.

Then we've had a man charged with child rape for illegally marrying a 14 yr old and having their wedding night.

And those are just the bigger ones I've heard about. And people are still handwaving and going "Its only some bad apples, we should let them all in"

The Gyaru from Oshiete! Galko-chan, a series about girls from different subcultures (an Otaku, a Gyaru and an idiot-beautiful cinnamon roll) sharing girl secrets and shooting the shit with each other. There's also a fat one and an athletic one IIRC.

I'm strongly considering buying a PSQuadruple since it's on sale and I really want to play Yakuza 0, Nioh, and Persona 5 help.

The only reason I wanted a PS4 was for Ace Combat 7 but now that is coming to PC, I no longer want it.

you can hire a TS hooker to fuck you in the ass for half the price and you get less aids

If you really want it, and can afford it reasonably (AKA not put yourself into a hole), go for it.

Yakuza 0 is amazing. Best of the Yakuza series next to 2 and 5.

I wholeheartedly recommend it.

You should have seen bourgeois France.

Art was fucked to the point that pic related was nearly riot-inducing because it called out the sheer power that high class prostitutes held through the powerful men they slept with.

While not necessarily bad, I'm currently against the
argument for a few reasons.

First, what is art? This is a philosophical question that has been around for hundreds of years and doesn't really have an answer.

Second the current modern world of art has been probably skewed by outside factors. For example the CIA being behind modern art. Why is a meticulous fantasy painting is a realist style considered low brow deviantart trash, but a literal bag of trash, or a messy bed is valued for millions? Partly due to modern art.

Three, as you put it, games can be art. Can. But it isn't a guarantee.

Four, the argument that teams of artists create games, therefore they are art, doesn't hold up to me. Look at Dwarf Fortress. No visuals. No music. The only person making it is an autistic programmer. So it lacks any artists in it's creation, but it's still an amazing game.

And finally I'm just sick of the conversation, as I think it does more harm than good. Goons on twitter like 9volt just use it as a weapon to silence opinions they don't like.

Here is a gilda pic to hepl you get over your butthurt.

Don't fall for the exclusives meme.

I'm against the argument simply because

To imply otherwise would probably be a huge insult to some of the greatest games there are.

do it fagget

I bought my PS4 for KoF XIV, Nioh and the Yakuza games. I don't regret it, especially since Disaster Report 4 is coming back from the grave for PS4

Archive from 2012: archive.is/tQKi

Archive from today: archive.is/5BWrb

Fuck me, I don't remember this from my art history class. I swear I got a B in there.

Wait, we can spoiler specific images now? How?

Hotpockets can

I think the crucial distinction is that games can be art, but they don't have to be.

Doom doesn't have to have subtext of humanity's struggle against the unknown or some shit, it can just be a game about running around killing demons that people play when they want to run around killing demons.

I won't die.

I'm falling for the meme. Plus my friend's getting one also.

Only hotpockets.

buy Bloodborne too

Except they have been fucking about with those studios and taking up gatekeeping positions that allow them to prevent things not suited to their tastes, or not from their clique, from getting out.

It looks like the ranking is just a sort by follower count.

Also there was one user who said the list is fake:

Go ahead and spread the warning, but be skeptical.

I'd love to do that as well to be honest, it'd save the trouble of doing separate posts for SFW and NSFW

Though they should fix the damn filenames first

Here we go again.

archive.is/tHR1F
archive.is/AHL2a

Twitter has a taco spilling all the beans?

From that archive.is/5BWrb link, the german one.

Well then. Seems the cancer really is international. Almost as if it's, globalized. :^)

Why would anyone do that? is Nintendo of America so fuckin afraid of the original context?

Hard to answer indeed, we talked about this back then in school too, but I'd say every medium that gets a message across, like books, paintings, movies, and certain games.

that's sad to be honest, but it's not the case here in Germany. You see, currently in Germany games are censored HARD, like very very hard. Games like Postal 2 got banned in Germany. If games were considered art they would probably get less censored.

I got it for Yakuza 0/Kiwami/6, Persona 5, 13 Sentinels, Ys VIII, Cold Steel 3, etc. I'll probably also pick up Nioh and Bloodborne sometime.

Nothing wrong with being an idort.

Just be sure you can afford it, and won't regret it later.

I think they're most likely skimping. It's not like they can hide differences between Japanese and localized releases anymore.

It's the same branch that got triggered enough by headpatting to remove it, even though it was more or less optional, so I'm completely unsurprised.

Even more obvious than that sometimes. There's a phrase that he just has to say, and a repetive set of webms.

That is a whole different issue, likely relating to certain groups trying to guilt trip you all. Germany needs a lot of shit done to unfuck itself, and chances are none of it is going to happen. Its probably going to get worse thanks to your new residents.

Found Australia & New Zealand's ESA counterpart: The Interactive Games & Entertainment Association (IGEA)
Their site.
igea.net/
Now some might ask when I'm getting back to the ESA…well, I found this on their site.
International IP Issues
archive.fo/bD8iq
ESA Priority Country Program
The International Intellectual Property Alliance
International Organizations
Free Trade Agreements
ESA and International Dialogue

And watch psn/amazon for sales, killzone for 9 bones. also, if you have not, the batman game on ps4 is fun

So… /a/ is being raided it seems. Anything going on or just crossboard drama?

I know I'm autisting, but just to be sure I'm not misreading it, Holla Forums stopped petting her in order to J-J-JAM IT IN, right?

Well I didn't create that one so I wouldn't know, but I assumed so too.

Remember, you can headpat Pokemon, but showing the same affection and love to people is basically rape.

I think this will change now unless the big guys (ceo and shit) are into this. Now with Trump getting elected and that Netflix clip getting thorn apart on youtube I assume some of them got scarred. I guess marketing told those guys that social justice is the next big thing, they should soon realize that they were wrong with how comic books failed and shit.

My main problem with disco is that it gets really hard to see the prompts when they're against the lit up floor. Other than that it's fantastic.

I'm honestly not good at rhythm games at all. I always set the karaoke and disco and whatever rhythm stuff that Yakuza throws at me to easy.

Maybe, but so far they seem to be doubling down.

but how long can they go on like this? They will have to stop at some point. If the ceo doesn't put a stop to it shareholders will, hopefully.

Well, they are actively trying to start some revolution overthrowing trump so I guess we will see soon. Shits reaching a boiling point

As someone who is pretty decent at rhythm games (I can play the hardest difficulty on most of them) I find disco to be an abomination. It's so clunky with the whole movement system, and obviously the whole disco light thing as well. I spent like 2 hours trying to be ogita in kazuma's part.

"Dear White People"?

You mean Hollywood and the media? Well they can try I guess but keep in mind that we are talking about the USA here, I doubt the secret service or the us army will allow that.

B-b-but the media is telling us we are the majority, how could this happen to me

They have never hear of loud minority, aren't they?

does this work as a design for freya?

Any other game shows you anons can think of?

it looks good

I say yes.

I heard of the gamescom and I have friends who visited it in the past but I never heard of the BIU. But when it comes to gaming I would not trust gaming awards from Germany. Back in the crysis games they were voting on the best german game, but they didnt give crysis the award because of all the violence.

THOSE NEWFAGS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE APPROVING
SHE IS NOT REGAL ENOUGH THERE, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING

Why? Sexualization makes everything better.

lol this guy is

The last guy who did that got the faggot of the year award.

Anyone have the screencaps of the thread on Holla Forums with the mustard before gassing the furry convention?

Makes me think, here's a link to a pdf on the PEGI, the guys giving age ratings on video games in Europe
pegi.info/fr/index/id/1192/media/pdf/354.pdf
I just read an interview that explained that, for all matters, they always go for the most "impressionable" country to grade the game; for example, no one cares in France about swear words, but in the UK they immediately raise red flags, so they put a higher rating for all of europe.

Yeah, I can see how that would make things tough.

fucking kek

Guys, why is there a account called "Holla Forums News Network" on Twitter and who controls it?
archive.is/pFkuQ

saved.

this is just a fucking list of youtubers from a fucking halfchan/pol/ twitter account

fucking halfies are such morons

Their whole justification for not dubbing #FE was to keep it closer to the original context for fans or something. Now though no we can't put in Japanese VO it might confuse our customers. Oh well it's 3DS anyway so I can just undub it. I'm still pretty pissed off about Zelda though.

Just watch me : Vivian is a girl.

People should tweet NOA and ask them why they think paying customers should get less choices and features than pirated who just steal the game.

is it memehouse localized or 8-4?

No word on that, though knowing NoA they'll probably have Treehouse do it, because that worked so well last time, right?

user, do you really think someone part of an anonymous imageboard would put their identity up on Twitter? For Holla Forums it is even harder to find out who they are, since most use either a throwaway or shit like 10minutemail. Nigga network accounts are pretty much foolproof.

It's sorted by follower count, user. No shit that the first 30 would be Youtubers.

I never thought I'd say this but I'm hoping for 8-4 but I bet it's going to be NOA since it seems like Fire Emblem is a game Nintendo cares about now. I don't know why Nintendo won't learn that NOA cannot deal with any kind of serious story or voice acting. All they can do is jokes and text.

Games are "art" in whatever subjective sense movies are, but the rhetoric opens gaming up to a lot of cancer. They are trying to push games as art to further justify using it as a cultural propaganda machine to push certain agendas. You should have noticed that immediately when they kept trying to push the "art" angle a lot of hipster journalists and sjws infiltrated our hobby.

Not at the moment. But I was curious which one is open to the public. E3 is opening (or re-opening?) it's door to the public this year iirc. Tokyo Game Show if the archive.is is right, 2013 and or up to 2016 is open to the public, on the final 2 or 3 days of the event.
japan-guide.com/e/e6461.html
archive.fo/Ack8h
Gamescom seems to follow a similar system.
gamescom-cologne.com/gamescom/trade-fair/dates-and-opening-times/index.php
archive.fo/TY8Sm

Good morning faggots.

I think the largest problem is that modern "art" shouldn't even be classified as art. Postmodern art is absolute cancer and that's what they're trying to bring into gaming.

Surely they aren't this dumb right?

That's Chad in the current year? Wow, he got thinner.

Oh my god he looks like Kaz now.

Modern art only exists because the entire art world is controlled by elites and not a market place. Nobody buys art except for rich people who only listen to what they should buy from elites. The journos attempted to put in something similar into video games but it failed because video games need to make money and the market doesn't really give a shit about what elites say.

oh i love the comments, basically running around like chicken little. COUP COUP the Military will help us!

It's like these guys are fucking 8 years old.

This.
They are trying to change art from being something that took skill and effort to make into being something that some retard thought was deep. The same goes to "art" vidya, they are trying to define artistic vidya by the intention of the content creator rather than by the merit of the work itself.

FTFY

This. They want to push the "Art" angle because they can use it as a shield to deflect criticisms of their products, nothing more.

That just circles back to the problem of gatekeepers. The problem I see is that the people pushing vidya as art is usually not there to give it legal protection as freedom of expression, but as a way to declare one genre or title is 'true art', others are just jap sexism or racism, or violent murder simulators.

The problem I have with the shit the clique pushes is not only that it is low craftsmanship lazy products, if that was the only thing I would not have that much of a problem with it because there are a lot of other shit made media. I don't like them, I don't buy them, but they do have the right to exist. The problem IMO is when the clique peddled game tries to censor everyone and everything else, because let's face it. If it was judged on craftsmanship and fun, 9/11 the faux indie walking sim twine fakeass retro shit would get clobbered by other games, including by real retro games.

Which is why you see a lot of shit games tried being passed off as not only as 'the one true type of art', but also 'important work, that starts a needed conversation on snowflake social grievance #978573'. Because if reviewed as a game, they usually sucks donkey dicks or at best mediocre.

The problem is that their notion of art is turning games into movies. I do think games can be art, but it is a medium of it is own, you can't shove a movie into a game and expect it to work correctly, you're working against some limitations of the medium and not making proper use of the advantages it offers. It's like taking a book and trying to turn it into a movie without any adaptation whatsoever, it would be shit.

Pic related

It's worse than that. They want to push shit games that aren't actually games, call them art, and then call everyone who doesn't appreciate what they deem fine art to be backwards, uneducated, regressive, conservative barbarians who need to be purged.

Their goal is to co-opt and then purge. It doesn't matter if it's games, comics, metal, etc. They slide in and then do everything they can to turn people against how things were. They call it progress, but it's really invasion and destruction.

They assume because the military helped out in the Russian revolution they'll magically help out here, forgetting the Russian military was decimated, filled with farmers and people who were sick after ceaselessly fighting World War 1 with unbelievable casualties for two years.

I feel it would be beneficial to bring up the following point:

Modern art is not created for the masses. Think about it. When you go to Wal Mart or whatever and buy a nice picture or print to hang on the wall, what is it gonna be?

It isn't going to be a picture of a guy dressed in a butthole suit screaming as he poops out of his mouth. Or a sculpture of a dog turd with JESUS written on it. Or a jar of piss. Those are modern "art" and aren't made for normal people. They're made for a certain hipster demographic - some rich and some dirt poor - to appreciate. Ordinary people don't buy them, and there aren't enough rich hipsters to buy them to maintain any kind of real industry around it. Its almost tailor made as a virtue signalling medium - you can show how "in" you are as a hipster by how much you appreciate, and especially how much you spend on that kind of shit. It gives them a nice excuse to circlejerk and look down on everyone else, never realizing they're worshiping a literal glass of piss.

Sound familiar?

Valentine's Day is upon us, the day of love and affection between humans. Now, most of us don't have significant others to give anything to, but perhaps you do. You don't wanna be a basic faggot and give her some pussy ass flowers and nasty chocolates shaped like your faggot ass heart. You wanna be a REAL man and impress the fuck of out of her, so you can that skeet skeet and that skurt skurt, you know what I mean? The name of the game is mucus-covered axe wounds and voluptuous bags of fat located either on their bottoms or on their chests.

I recommend going over to your local pet store and asking for a pack of these babies. Literal, frozen, baby rats. Or even the full sized ones. Why? Why not? When that bitch comes home, tell her to open the freezer and watch her jaw drop when she sees a few nice packs of these frozen little shits. And she doesn't even have to feel bad about it because rats don't have souls.

Now, there's a couple things you can do with these. You can bread these four-legged spawns of Satan and fry em up real nice and have little popcorn rats. You can take the bigger ones and make a nice rat ragu with them. Or, if you're feeling courageux, you could blend them into a delicious little smoothie.

Personally, I like to save a few of them for the sex. The idea is to plug her ass with one of the rats, still frozen solid. It's super easy to pull out too, since you can just yank on the tail or feet.

Now, gentlemen, if you REALLY want to impress your lady, your mother (don't have sex with her), or your ladyfriend, this final suggestion is for you. Check out the last pic. BAM! This shit is how you get into a woman's pussy. What is it, you ask? Come here, my fine anons, I'll tell you what this vial is.

It's exactly one million cells from an E18 hippocampus rat. Specifically, they're frozen embryonic rat cortical neurons. Now, these babies are expensive. They could cost you over $100, up to $400+ if you're buying the 4 million cell vials. If you're so inclined, you could take these cells, go down into your basement and start working on that perfect, genetically engineered waifu and/or daughteru that you've been having wet dreams about. You won't BELIEVE how much pussy I've gotten showing off a developing, rat-waifu fetus to all these hoes. Bitches be putting their faces against the incubation chamber and then putting their faces against your dick in record time. Now, this might be highly illegal and immoral, but what's breaking a law when you're doing it for the sake of love?

Happy early Valentines Day, sluts.

I'm sure the cops/military are jumping over each other to help the cunts that have been shitting on them for 16+ straight years now, surely

GNNNYAAAAAHHHHHH WHO IS THIS FAGGOT?!

Reanon, what the fuck happened to you to make you want to ruin everyone's Valentine's Day?

Dude's called Dara O'brien, it's actually pro-vidya.

The stupid thing is, even assuming its 100% true "Senior Pentagon Official" countries spy on each other all the time. It's fucking retarded to be like "AS SOON AS TRUMP WAS SWORN IN A SPY WAS IN THE WHITEHOUSE"

How fucking batshit moronic can you be just to believe that out of hand?

I want to take

Crab Revenge

on you.

www.crabrevenge.com

Surely counter intelligence is part of the intelligence agencies' job they've basically publicly admitted to being incompetent retards who can't protect a room from infiltration.

As much shit that I give to Hollywood for all the crazy shit happening there, I can at least appreciate when they try on movie posters.

I'm just teaching you all how to get the pussy, or the boipussy if that's what you're into

Acid, he's saying it's good and unique that games do this, he's not being critical.

That's not a bad Idea at all, but there are not pet stores where I am right now.

And I'm alone that day

There's a pretty good chance they're using this as an excuse to keep certain secrets from Trump, because he's not part of the establishment circlejerk and might out some shit.

Imagine what Trump might do if he really had access to all the above-top-secret whimmywhammy that the POTUS is supposed to have? Imagine if something in there was really extra juicy?

They have to keep that from him at all costs. But you can't just say "no" to the President. They have to have a plausible sounding excuse. So why not piggyback of the "MUH RUSSIANS!" narrative and kill 2 birds with one stone?

IMO what's sad is there are graphic artists out there that you can buy original pieces from, for a reasonable price, or commissions etc. That has nothing to do with the modern art meme. But many in the public have been fucked over by the again IMO, myth that original art has to be a bajillion dollar piece that you buy from Sothebys auction.

The rule of collecting, anything. really is not that hard. First off collect what you enjoy, not what you think other people will enjoy or for the speculative value. You rarely go wrong with collecting what you truly enjoy, and imo you have a better chance of recognizing value and craftsmanship when you prioritize your own enjoyment first and foremost.

you still have a shit waifu and you have terrible taste in defending Working Designs dub and text changes like a fanboy faggot though

Their stubbornly romanticized view over communist revolution -or any coup for that matter- is almost funny. Same shit with what went down on Ukraine, a shit load of Eurofags genuinely believe the coup was going to solve all of Ukraine's problems and that if it wasn't for Russia, that shithole would be Switzerland by now.

Everything he said is right. It's a very normalfag friendly explanation, but he is right. You need to consider that if you want to use games as a medium.

There's more than likely a lot of establishment plants inside government that do whatever they can to make sure Trump doesn't succeed.

I unironically love that movie. From the setting to the characters to Jennifer Connelly in that white dress with Betty Page hair. So sad it never got a sequel.

Archives you lazy bastard

archive.is/ZiOIv

Rocketeer poster is a classic, too bad it's a shitty movie. I mean really, the only people that genuinely liked the movie are usually the same type of faggots that would defend Working Designs work on the Lunar series.

Jesus christ, 2 for 2.
I hope he fucks himself in that movie.
I should watch Simba again. I don't mind the disney movie, but that's a pretty weakass design. I thought I saw better ones.

They seem to have forgotten about Snowden and the Hillary email hack, but sure… its Trumps fault.

She was hot as balls

Yes she was.

Is there a similar infographic summarizing the assassination attempts on Trump during the election campaign? Besides the media's constant and ongoing attempt to assassinate his career.

Shrug.jpg
Muhdik says she was hotter in this even shittier movie.

No, it's like taking a famous painting and turning it into a movie where an actor sits still in the painting's pose for 90 minutes, and then wondering why movie fans hate it even though all the artsy cunts love it for being "fresh" and "deep".

This might be hard to find, close to impossible. So just more of a wondering out loud. Has any of these orgs ever met with each other in any official recorded event or meeting.

think I've reached designs I like for these characters

Go for it.

The only one I remember was the UK guy who tried to steal a cop's gun at a Trump rally to shoot him and got his shit pushed in for it.

There was also the guy who tried to rush the stage of another event unarmed, but I'm not sure if that really counts as an assassination attempt.

I did it.

Are they for a single project because they're styles are all different.

Yea I'm sure its 100% legit.

If that was in a Killary event, easy bet the MSM would have bayed for his blood. If it was a Bernout rally, sheeeit Boiknee would have gone to the cuckshed if the person claimed it was transblack or something. But because it was Trump, iirc that guy got invites to do MSM interviews and lauded as brave.

I could go on and on about movie posters, but webm pretty much describes the problem.

Lemme fix that.

Good if there are games you want to play, play them. Don't let people's tastes here stop you from enjoying shit, that would defeat the whole purpose of going against the journos. Just don't support business practices that you don't want to see more of.

I think you forgot someone

No sources, No true.

They all look pretty good, although I don't know what to think of the top of Danielle's hair. The ahoge is a little exaggerated for my tastes. I'd say pic related is more my style.

You too.

Awesome, have fun user, if you like vydia you'll chase it wherever it might be.

Hope you enjoy the stuff you bought it for, I'm loving Nioh myself.

Heres a good Gilda design

I've figured her design already though, hence not being there.

They are. They get a bit more cohesive when I draw them all (instead of having that Vivian there for reference).

The problem is, my sister-in-law looks like her but put Jennifer Conellys head on this body.

I'm not joking

If women didn't age that would be my ideal body-type.

UHHHHG THICC'R

archive.is/S2QEl
This is just becoming pure insanity

Thank fuck for archives.

That isn't real it can't be, if it is Sarah Silverman needs more psychiatric help than I previously thought.

Someone post the tweets from the British cunt saying he/she found rubber bullets laying on the ground while showing a pic of ear plugs.

Dumbass bitch, thats not a swastika but an actual symbol. Tamga, which means mongolians.

As unfunny as i find Sarah Silverman, she's still a comedian and i'm ALMOST POSITIVE this is tongue-in-cheek. Almost.

That's the lowercase Chi letter from the modern Greek alphabet.

Poe's law?

I'd say that is disproven by her ending it with asking if nazis have google. If it was a joke she'd play it straight

That does not sound like a problem unless you are some huge homosex.
So what the fuck are you doing, humble bragging? Confessing to us? I'm not going to believe a filthy word out of your lying mouth without copious and detailed photographic proof.

Did I nail her?

It currently has 500retweets/1k likes
The first reply has 2k retweets/6k likes

(checked)
This is a rather brilliant and subtle critique on modern game design wrapped in a stand-up comic routine.

O fuck

Isn't that just homeless code?

Or it could be chi as stated.

Feels bad and trust me, I really tried. She isn't in-law, and doesn't look like Jennifer Conellys, but still really hot and the whole incest situation made things even more appealing.
I did managed to kiss my cousin when we were 16. She was really hot too.

Reading the tweets it seems to mark telco lines.

Not to mention that she's been in full meltdown mode ever since Trump was voted in. I think this is legit her being completely out of touch with reality.

Silverman seems to have drained her sense of humor the more she became political. It's as if she got a koolaid transfusion. Fuck sakes, when she did that 'you're being ridiculous right now' during that dems convention, she morphed into a minus 9000 in the humor scale, Joy Behar pod clone.

comments

Her whole shtick, which is too many female, and male comedians crutch on is being akaward. Its not funny as much as it is embarassing. Kinda like remembering you had a chinni episode irl.

Isn't that the woman who stared on Monk as a crazy woman? Why suddenly that person is "Geek" superstar?

WEW

on a different note, I don't think she's paid to do this, I think she's genuinely nuts.

One Must Fall 2097 is the best fucking game.
Fight me, you cunts.

nigger that's a rabbit-not a human-don't fuck it.jpg
Substitute rabbit with 3dpd blood relatives. Jesus there was some 'legalize pedos, goys' shill last few breads too.

Indeed

I dunno, i'd think that was a tell she's being facetious; at least, i'd think that of a normal comedian. I know enough about her that her usual "comedy" is to say something really horrible with a straight face.

I know my virtue signal was unsuccessful but don't worry I'm still a victim, please keep paying attention and treat me like a superior.

Name your pilot, your mech, and the arena. Faggit.

Like legalize actual child molestation or just legalizing possession of CP? Because possession actually makes some sense to me as long as profiting off it is just as illegal as producing the stuff.

Just confirming that SSilverman admitted to fucking up.

So remember when I touched a bit on Iran's game rating system, the ESRA? Their ESA counterpart is the Iran computer and video games foundation(IRCG). What to know the kicker? The ESRA & IRCG were both started in 2007!
Their site.
en.ircg.ir/

That I'm not sure of.

Real cp should be illegal. Always.

Of course I forget to post the archive.
archive.is/anIOD

Everything went to shit in 2007.

Gook have you been jerking off in the mirror like we've been telling you to?

Iran has a vidya and ESA equivalent. That is genuinely news to me. I did remember seeing some middle eastern gamers in my gaming net cafe days. Middle east and a bunch of koreans. So ayrabs gamers is nothing that new to me. But Iran having an ESA equivalent. Well sheeeeit.

Well now that she's admitted she was wrong I guess that proves she was being serious

Hey Holla Forums here, I think one of your 'shills' is going on a rampage on our board.

>>>Holla Forums787905
>>>Holla Forums787869
>>>Holla Forums787895

Iran is trying to become more western like, so them having a vidya board is not suprising.

Nyberg\Pedo Dan\Podesta, just go and stay go.

See I don't know I think possession should be decriminalized, I think it would give potential predators a vent. Profiting off of it though should be given the same punishment as making it. Also if someone is caught with it they should be subject to a police investigation to make sure they didn't produce it or to see if they can lead them to the people who did. I mean the idea of someone being sent to prison simply for downloading a file just does not sit well with me ethically. I understand people who are for it but I'll just never be on board with it.

There's some good arguments for decriminalizing simple possession. For example it would free up the courts so they can go after the people actually making the hardcore stuff.

That's clearly Holla Forums or Holla Forums brand fuckery. I'm sorry m80, but that's not Holla Forums's doing.

holy fuck

never seen anyone with a posting style like that shill here. Probably a leftypol sperg

what makes you think thats a Holla Forums shill? Holla Forums is autistic but its a very different type of autism to that

From what I've heard most Iranian citizens are actually pretty western or at least they used to be. It is just that the current government was the result of religious coup and they force the extra religiosity on their citizenry. I could be completely wrong though I'm just going off of old ass information from an Iranian immigrant I know from when they lived there decades ago.

Forgot my image.

nice digits you faggit. Anyway, they said the same about turkey but everybody knows how fucked up that place is. If they are muslim they are probably bad.

Maybe more western like -again-? Iirc they were fairly westernized before that whole shah of iran getting booted out. Might have been slightly commie cancerous in some parts, but in general they seemed to be less fucked up before the militant theocracy rolled in.

STAHP MIND BREAKING ME
STAHP OUT ME WHEN I'M AT (1)
DON'T TRY TO TRAIN ME, I WILL NOT BE SUBJUGATED

This is beyond (119) level of cancer

Exaggerated babby talk usually means it's either a goon, or some college commie.

Like I said I'm going after old information from someone who left the country because he was scared of what was happening. After decades of being under a government like that it's possible they've become just as bad. At least Iran's leaders can be somewhat swayed with logic I mean they legalized trannies because one of their leaders met one and liked them.

>Initially, the Korea Media Rating Board, a governmental organization, rated video games just like other entertainment media. However, a controversy occurred because the Korea Media Rating Board rated an arcade gambling game Sea Story as if it were suitable for everyone, with allegations of misconduct. The Korean government responded to the controversy by creating the GRB in 2006 and making it the only rating organization for rating video games in South Korea.
Oh dear…

Yeah remember when Dina started calling all GGers like poopy diapers or something.

I knew a guy from Iran. He was a collegefag who spoke mostly fluent English and posted on Krautchan.

According to him, American Rap and Country music are the two favorite "underground" pleasures in Iran, none of the normalfags there like their government, and the retards who show up at rallies chanting "Death to America" are their equivalent of Westboro or SJWs. Ordinary Iranians DGAF but are ruled by mostly assholes.

Also the reason Iran wants nuclear power is so they can sell off all the extra oil they currently use themselves, because they have a shitload of uranium at rady supply. If they do that it'll tank the price of oil worldwide down to pennies and fuck the Saudis right up the ass, which is why everyone is trying to stop them.

2d and ilustration that was not made using real people is fine, but i just cannot agree woth legalizing cp, even for therapy, since like all addictions, it escalates, and I fear that they will seek to make som themselves or deal in it. I would rather give pedos really well made ilustrations that are not based on anyone irl.

No metalheads there? What a shame.

Does anyone have the fixed version of this?

Yeah, that's a grade A sjw you've got there.

Not sure what they're doing there though, unless they're trying to shill a false consensus perception or something.

This guy's right but he's the guy that put Holla Forums on one of the most horrifying deepweb sites.

So this is acceptable to you, you sick filthy fuck?

I don't get why they use such childish insults. It's embarrassing as hell, and doesn't leave an impact. I'd assume it's because ordinary insults are too triggering for them, yet they have no problem saying shit like "Fuck white people" and the like.

Did he tell you anything about their religion? If Iran is a mostly, or even somewhat muslim country their people can't be good. You can't be muslim and a decent human being at the same time.

Also what about the guy in the attached webm, isn't he Iranian too. If he is from Iran I guess at least one of them is not bad.

daily ip change, don't worry about the new ID.

(Checked)
More

Hmm, since we're at Worst Korea's govt.-made ratings board for video games, are there any chance that you might have stumbled on them declaring video games as a form of addiction like to drugs and alcohol?

Don't know if you know, but they're mentally children. The safe space shit with apple juice and pillows in the safe room shit should have tipped you off.

Yeah see that argument doesn't make sense to me because then like rape-play porn should be illegal as well. It just sounds like every other argument about regulating media because you cannot let people see bad things because then they'll do the bad things. The reason why CP uniquely is censored is because the very existence of it means a crime took place and a child was victimized. However the crime is not worsened by more people downloading it as long as people are not profiting off of it because then it incentivizes more of it to be made.

Because being mean is bad, so when they attempt to be mean they have to tone it down, lest they feel bad of the content of the statement rather than its intent.

That's an angle I haven't heard before.

My bet is that its the powergirl autist again, if a couple of you guys could help email Holla Forums's BO Beyonder, that would actually help. He only responds when you email to him.

Does it involve using real people in its production? No? Then yes, I do not mind it. Even a photo realistic illustration is fine, as long as it is not made using people.

Which is why they demand games be more grown up?

But SJWs have no problem with being mean.

Ahh fuck it, I'm trying to hard to make sense of them.

As far as I know, the only thing that man worships is electricity.

This is the type of guy back in the medieval days that would be living on his own in the mountains doing mad research and coming down to share his miracles in exchange for research matierials and food.

That guy has been all over the place. He even surfaced on /tg/ for a few days.

Oh you. No really, got it right.

See now that isn't right come people can compartmentalize their faith and worship their own way. That being said Islam is definitely a unique religion in that it actually dictates not to do this, which is most likely why Islam is uniquely destructive still. However norms and stats mean nothing to the individual and even though they might be a tiny minority I'm sure some of them can be secular people.

I haven't found any word from the Korean government themselves, but there are articles talking about rehab centers trying to fix Gaming Addictions

if games become art, then the critic becomes the authority of said art. control the language, control the people…

Do children not strive to become adults? Every kid had that phase where they'd try to act cool based on what they saw in movies or games in order to be seen as mature, but end up just being less mature then kids who just live their lives as kids.

you don't remember the teenage edgelords with fedoras? Same principle.

He also seems to worship pain. He is a pretty cool guy, teaching you shit while at the same time being funny and showing common mistakes newbies do. If Iran would be full of people like that, it would be a decent country. But I guess they are just as bad as all the other muslim countries.

Is this the same guy as Drumpfsperg/sudocuck from Holla Forums?

Yes, and you almost can't not be Muslim there. Its an Islamic government. Apostasy can get you executed, and the government discriminates against non-muslims, so most people claim muslim to get by. If you think about someone in America who calls themselves "Christian" but doesn't go to church or observe any holidays besides Christmas and Easter, that's how most Iranian muslims are with Islam. The women wear the burkha not because they're all Allahu Ackbar for Islam, but because the government will beat their literal ass in the street if they don't. Same for men and beards.

Their banks are also not owned by the Rothschild.

Yeah, but the BO of Holla Forums is barley around and ever since that one time a shill got promoted to janitor and nuked the board he's been hesitant to get new people. If more people could email him detailing the amount of shit that's been going on he'll understand the severity of the situation.

He doesn't respond when Holla Forums emails him?

Government run rating boards are sadly the norm I think. Australia, Japan, Germany, and I think the UK all have government run rating boards. I think the US is actually a pretty unique situation. As an unfortunate canadian I'm very thankful the ESRB was started because a government run board by the current canadian government scares the ever-loving shit out of me.

Nice taste desu ne

Barley if ever, but he does read them just recently he replied to one of mine, when I asked whether a feature was disabled or it was a site glitch.

Of course not. When have you ever heard anything about Iran than didn't come from the Western media? The Iranian people want nuclear power because they currently use something like a third of their oil production domestically. Their economy would boom if they could sell that shit off. That's also why Iran didn't want to take the UN's deal of sending their uranium to Russia and paying them to make reactor fuel out of it and then shipping it back. It drove up the cost so much that they might as well not bother - which was the whole point of the UN offer in the first place. To make it work Iran needs all the nuke tech, from mines to reactors, in-house. Otherwise it's cheaper just to stay with their oil.

"Wanting The Bomb" is the media's version of "harassment campaign against women" but applied to a whole country.

Last I checked, iran has legal protections for their religious minorities, which puts it far ahead compared to most islamic countries, minimum saudi arabia, syria and turkey.

their religion is way to aggressive. Their book tells them to kill people and shit like that. Christians can be okay because they can chose to only believe in the new testament, which is a not so bad book. Muslims don't have this opinion.

well that doesn't sound like a nice place to me. People may now not be into islam that much and only do it because the government basically forces them to do it. But new generations will come that will think it is okay to be into it.

Israel has legal protections for their muslim minority too.

What is on the books and what actually gets put into practice are very, very different things.

While that all may be true unfortunately cannot deny that the Iranian government armed with nuclear bombs is a pretty scary thing. The same reason why Pakistan actually having nukes is so scary because they are so close to a coup similar to what happened in Iran.

Like I said most Muslims probably don't however that does not mean every single muslim is the same way and I'm sure there are some who are equivalent to the christian who just goes to church on x-mas or easter.

Might be on a knife edge situation tbh fam. Justine Castro might fiddle with his mobile puck game while canada's vidya industry burns to the ground, figuratively. If literally I'm sure he can just import more african fire beaters, but this time he can train them to code and create assets with the same sticks they use to put out fires with.

On the other hand the cancer is linked from what I'm seeing. San Fran, Toronto, and Portland might as well be interchangeable socjus cancer franchises.

Fun fact about Iran - they've never invaded another country in their entire modern history.

I can't believe I'm sticking up for a literal Islamic republic here, but goddamn do I get tired of them being the bogeyman when Israel and the rest of the ME are about ten times worse/more dangerous. I'd rather be allies with Iran than the fucking Saudis or Israel holy shit.

Supreme taste, user. Here is the source for everyone to enjoy.
nhentai.net/g/111012/
Have a nice fap.

Possession of real CP is legal on many developed countries. Distribution is never legal though.
The thing with possession is that, if it becomes a scandal, your life is ruined anyway. I think some big state countries even offer treatment to pedos.
I personally find 3DPD lolies to be kind of off-putting, they are a bit gross and annoying. 2D loli on the other hand is perfect: pure and lewd at the same time, always happy and heart-warming.

True, though I notice muslims are more open with their hate when they do hate, jews lie. Always lie.

I guess a lot of people would agree with that. These god damn jews, I sometimes wonder if people would still hold them so high if ww2 never happened. These guys just take the bible, cut out all the good parts and believe in the evil shit.

I mean I get most of my news on Iran from non-Western sources but it's the first time I've seen it laid out like that.

The scary thing about Iran having a bomb isn't government instability, it's the fact that all of their enemies are right next door and nuclear SRBMs are very destabilizing because their flight time is so short that there's no time to double check a false radar positive, either you get the missiles out or you lose them. Israel has nukes and Saudi Arabia funded Pakistan's nuclear program in return for Pakistan providing SA with a turn-key nuclear capability - nukes that were built for them but aren't actually in SA because being a nuclear-armed state is a political leap they don't want to make.

Iran also funds terrorist. Syria was the only power of the region that was/is OK. The rest is fucked in one or more ways.

That doesn't change the fact that it's a government that actually oppresses their people and treats them like garbage. Unfortunately in the case of them getting nukes it would be the government in control of them not the people.

I'd say it's pretty debatable at this point with their support for SOPA, PIPA, & TPP in the past. I still can't believe the ESA of Canada would support rootkits being installed.
archive.fo/ztXqr
Come to think of it, Street Fighter V had a rootkit problem as well…

Agreed man. If canada becomes islamic, id rather try and flee to iran rather than live here.

I guess the solution to fix the middle east would be to send all the muslims to saudi arabia and let the other countries live in peace, muslim free. But the problem with muslims is that they can't stay in their shit place, they want to invade other countries.

Dude, its been this way for decades. Turd and the libs are lib parallels to harper and his cons.

You really can't have a rational and somewhat benevolent government on those places. The culture doesn't allow for that as it would lead to all sorts of chaos, abuse and violent groups slowly taking control. The only country that was attempting to develop toward that got crashed with almost no survivors by NATO/the west.
Middle east needs to become secular, get more proper education, develop industry and jobs and then start slowly building up basic rights. Starting by the end (and doing it so through violence and foreign intervention) is showing some awful results, both for the middle east and the rest of the world.
LITERALLY THANKS OBONGO** and Clinton and Bush, to a degree.

We fund "freedom fighters" too though - CONTRAs and ISIS today.

Iran funds some little guys on the ground fighting against a nuclear power that Iran's government can't really touch in any official capacity. I know way, WAY more about Hezboallah and Hamas than any sane Westerner ought to, and while they've done some fucked up shit Iran's involvement with them is rational. I didn't say moral. I said rational.

I know a lot of Muslims. Half of them don't pray, and half of the remainder only do enough that people think they do. They pay lip service as needed, but don't really give a fuck about their religion. You're supposed to pray 5 times a day, and I don't see many people actually do that.
Funnily enough I've noticed that the guys who get mad at really simple things are usually the same ones who neglect their religion but insist that they're still Muslim. They get even more mad when you mention how prayer is one of the fundamental parts of the religion, and if you don't do it you technically aren't Muslim.

Iran was actually doing a relatively good job of moving toward those under the Shah until the Ayatollah came along and fucked everything up. One of my old friends had a grandfather there who was killed by the revolutionaries for having publicly opposed sharia law despite being a muslim.

Have fun, senpai. I recommend Let It Die.

Good taste, I approve.

I respectfully disagree.

Me too, though that's a real low bar. It's kind of like winning the Special Olympics.

The Shah was a fucking tyrant. The people hated his guts and everyone knew he was an American puppet. The CIA put him in power by overthrowing their democratically elected government because it was too friendly with Russia.

Overthrowing the Shah started as a popular uprising, but as my friend described it, as the revolt got bigger eventually masked men with clubs started coming into the rallies and protests and beating people with clubs and hijacking the movement in the name of Islam. They quickly came to dominate the protest events and seized power by force when the Shah was finally deposed. The "Islamic revolution" rode the coat-tails of a popular, secular revolt until the last minute, when it suddenly stepped forward to cockblock everyone and take over the country.

That's what I'm planning on playing. The only bundles available were Uncharted 4 and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare + CoD4: Remastered. So I got the CoD one because 2 games for the price of 1.

I hope you all saw this. Kek is the christian god, and the plauges are coming again.
>>>Holla Forums9244462

Just saw that!

Feminism. Not. Even. Fucking. Once!

This faggot seemed to have been in the Autistic General Detainment Quarantine a while back as well. I haven't seen anyone else try and use lines taken straight from At Midnight to troll

And I was wondering why the link didn't work…
archive.is/EykyZ

Fuck I'm tired.

Shit, I know people in that town.

Oh sweet christ yes

DIS GON B GUD

breitbart.com/california/2017/02/12/emergency-evacuations-ordered-oroville-dam-spillway-fails/

Behold the fate of those who go against Kek.

This is great schadenfreude, but the fuckers will still protect the illegals

I fucking want the Eva wego out already

It's funny, we like games, but the companies behind this industry seems to be as evil as those comic book villainous corporations, like Nestlé, Apple, Foxconn, or Dow Chemicals.
It's sad to see what money and power do to pretty much every person.

I wondered why we got so quiet in here. Everyone's watching the flood thread.

Asuka GET!

FLOOD CALIFORNIA!

2slow

Reading further in the thread, looks like it will effect mostly the farmlands (the less liberal sections), so meh

One of these days.

I just realized we've been meming this for a long time.

Just got dubs lick my shit

To be fair, it would also annihilate several of the biggest problems we are currently having, most notably funding and leadership.
Also, it would most definitely shove a double-barreled shotgun into the cancer-controlled corpse that is the tech industry and with any luck, knock their legs out from under them.
Maybe we can finally get an ending that we've wanted for so long.

Shit.

shit fuck

It's California, user. It's no strangers to floods, water or otherwise.
t. Californian

I dunno if it's true, but some are suggesting it will effect the more Trump voting areas.

Nevermind, the cancer just became even more concentrated.

Dixon user reporting in and we have more former military men here, and Vacaville is too far from Oroville. We should be fine.
Now if only the San Andreas were to break.
PRAISE KEK!

CALIFORNIA IS FUCKED

Or are we just cheering the deaths of Whites as long as they're left-leaning? Don't tell me they're this fucking stupid

Did you guys see this female nigger? I bet she triggered a lot of sjw's.

Saudi Arabia Funds terrorism, hell most western nations fund terrorism through proxy. I really don't get the "our country is holier than thou" line.

well whats her name, if you do a twitter search for her name you can probably find some salt.

I cheer the suffering of those who live posh lives, as I want them to become hearty people, I do not revel in their deaths. I do not cheer for the suffering of hearty people.

Joy Villa

More of schadenfreude for me, the commiefornian regime was all off on living without Federal funding as long as the poor illegal immigrants were protected, look who's coming to beg for a handout while also still calling the Administration a bunch of racists and sexists.

At the very least, I've learned more of how the games are ran beyond what gets told in the textbooks. It's beyond insanity that in the growing digital age of gaming, that these vidya industries are only doing themselves more harm than good, they should've known by doing the H1B1 bullshit & getting global that it would only harm them in the long run.
And I will never not be pissed off at Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 not coming to America.

e3expo.com/show-info/3198/e3-2017-participating-companies/

Here's everyone that's going to be at e3. Don't know if any of this information will be useful to anyone.

Can't tell if she's got good curves or it's just the tight dress.

This.

National Security Agency?

Guess which people are going to ignore this story.

Man I went to 8/pol/ to get more info and its like reading Kramer doing his freak out at that black guy heckling him during that stand up "he's a nigger! he's a nigger!" jeez when did they get so… insular?

That must have been the booing I heard earlier. for a black lady she is nice looking

She is not a ghetto nig, but a above average black lady with curves in all the right places. dress is a bit tacky in my eyes though

it upset SJWs thats good enough

Its Holla Forums. I can respect the dedication, but they do shoot themselves in the foot sometimes.

You have to realize that 85% of Holla Forums posters are r/coontown rejects.

please go Holla Forums

Dude, I don't like black people either. And I can say nigger with the best of them. However, most of the coontown rejects are poor quality posters with the IQ of a fruitfly. They bring down Holla Forums as a whole and are basically nothing but fodder for antis to point at and go "See! They're all morons!"

He isn't wrong on 8/pol/

not all black woman are ugly, attached one is pretty decent

reported

fuck off halfchan faggot

the ones that are decent are usually mixed with something else

I think you replied to the wrong greentext, that was supposed to be in context of e3.

3DPD aside, I can still appreciate a good body when I see it (lacks tits though), however with her I can't tell. That said I agree that the dress itself is definitely meh (obviously it was made not to be worn regularly) but triggering is always good.

There's always those accusations of after a cuckchan exodus things went downhill, that's when I noticed the heavy ant-gg shilling over there anyway.

I've never heard of these guys before.

I said above. Average people in general are meh.

Tencent is scum.

yeah, I doubt that one is 100% black.

Well the one in the Trump dress has weird tattoos, I wouldn't call her pretty.

You should know them.

well I do agree with that, but aren't those games usually limited to china only? Why would anyone here care about them?

While Holla Forums initially started to return to its "question everything" roots on Holla Forums after the early exoduses, Moot trolling the shit out of half/pol/ drove many of the stormfags here, where they reestablished the echo chamber they had on halfchan.

Most of the original Holla Forumslacks took refuge on /n/ after that, though since the split with /newsplus/ I don't really know what happened to them.

Well shit, that's pretty fucking bad and shady as shit good thing I don't play any of those games.

Seeing stuff like this is a reminder that 2D sized tits really don't work on 3DPD.

Other sites like polchan.xyz, I believe. They're really scattered across the site and on other imageboards.

I know me and one other hangs around here all the time.

Absolutely not. They own Riot (League of Legend), Epic Games (Any game that uses Unreal engine), & Acitivision-Blizzard (WoW, Overwatch)

reminder to report the idiot that post soundless webm of shit porn and garbage 4 year old news articles he found on twitter

he is a faggot

yeah I was about to say that some of you find tits like that hot when drawn. I personally dislike both, they 3d one and the 2d one.

Holla Forums is full of reddit tier newbies. You got people who don't know how to archive, embed a yt video or create webm's. It's newfag heaven. I am pretty sure that all the facebook/reddit trash go straight to Holla Forums.

Wait what?! Since when? That's a damn shame, the new UE engine is pretty decent, and UE3 was good too. Well but that would explain why they turned into complete jews. I will keep that in mind the next time someone here shills for UT4. Because if these guys own Epic Games there is no chance in hell UT will turn out good. And it's already going bad so far.

They own Riot, have 48% stake on Epic Games, and no, they only have 12% stake on Activision-Blizzard, Kotick says they only take a few revenue and generally are "passive investors" that won't tell the Americans what to do, still evil though.

DOAX3 was an interesting case. They sold more here by using the mess like champs. I hope TK gave some bonus for Play-Asia, those guys played the SJW mob like a virtuoso!
But, I found it interesting how, for these companies, it's never enough to have devoted fans. They need to shit one them as much as possible. They mostly despise us. But it's funny to think that many of these companies started with people who liked games. I am not a huge fan of Touhou, but I find it absolutely fantastic because of how the creator managed to make it profitable and fan friendly like no one before, or after. ZUN should be an example to more developers.

Well to be honest, Riot is trash. I have never played lol but it looks like total trash on youtube videos. I have no idea how people can see screenshots or videos of that game and think "wow I need to play that". About the other too, they might as well belong 100% to them, they make trash games too. Overwatch is a full priced game with microtransaction and from what I head WoW isn't that good anymore. And Epic Games is currently downgrading UT4 so every noob can have a easy time in it and force cs:go like skins on the entire community.

So yeah, those 3 can go straight to hell and I wouldn't miss them.

And its thanks to epic that we no longe get polished game engines that are optimized for the platforms outside nintendo.

It is sadly not the first time Dead or Alive has been thrown under the bus, but yes it sold a lot even with the press saying "Not coming to America is a good thing" & the ESA being silent on the issue goes to show how much the industry is really out of touch.
The whole thing doesn't even make damn sense from a trade association perspective. If they wanted money and are looking out on protecting the 1st amendment protection that they fought tooth & nail from California's bullshit, then'd they would during the controversy just say "We'll negotiate with Koei-Tecmo." But of course they're too afraid to do that because of the identity politics that they've brought upon themselves.

Thats just another honeypot, a chan dedicated to Holla Forums magically popping out of nowhere that runs on endchan software? Its fucking bait, ill agree Holla Forums's current position is bad but thats mostly due to the many happenings going on, nowhere in Holla Forums's collective life spam has so much shit happen.

Looks like Huffington Post took the bait, if Trump didn't win I think they wouldn't have anything to write about these days.

guys about this dam breaking, there are 3 day old reports on it. Is this false flag or could people really predict that this would happen?

(checked)

Now thinking about it, there are also tight-lipped regarding the butchery that Treehouse did with Fire Emblem: Fates, Xenoblade Chronicles X and other Nintendo exclusives post-Iwata's era too. Don't you find it weird?

I was actually thinking about this. If it breaks it will be blamed on Trump and lefties will bring up pictures of the destroyed homes saying 'this was America under Trump.' You'll even have retards from reddit and twitter showing the simpsons episode of sideshow Bob's shoddy dam breaking when he stole the election and say that the simpsons predict everything.

Not weird at all. Let me simplify it in the shortest terms possible.

Of course, the media is now the spin machine, they've cut out the middle man.

You can't tell anyone on the street that, though, they think you're some crazy tinfoil hat wearer otherwise.

Holla Forums is the new Holla Forums

Certainly doesn't help when there are attacks coming from the left, the alt-right and possibly from their own moderators. Regardless, Holla Forums is somehow still better for news than most news outlets.

I don't find it weird, they know damn well what they're doing by being silent. They're paying the consequences of going full H1B1 & being selective of what gets their protection/grant & what doesn't. Combine that with the digital market where anyone can get the game they want to buy (Or pirate) without any middlemen to stop them, the excuses to censor a product is running thin.
And on that note, if Rockstar had the balls, they'd remake Grand Theft Auto London. They can poke fun at America all they want with their "Satire", but I challenge them to do the same to [Current Year] UK.

You know what the funny thing is? If WW2 never happened, (((they))) wouldn't have any influence that they do now.

I'm getting the impression any site that endchan is involved with is a honeypot.

The media is always a spin machine all the way back to the first printing presses. Don't pretend it's a new trend.

It was the first. Plus they're so fucking stupid they thought it was a good idea to host half of Holla Forums (mostly images) in anti-holocaust denial France

Was it any good?

yes
It wrapped up all the lose ends of gravity rush and improved on a lot of things while still being very true to the first game

also dumb fucks reviewed it and didnt play the final chapter that ties up all lose ends from the first since its after the first set of credits so they thought it was the end of the game
gotta be some sort of massive retard to at the very least not look at "post game" especially when reviewing

like shit people will sit fucking 30 minutes through a marvel movie credits to see a dancing tree but wont watch a cut scene with credits in it in a game

Funny how these same people want video games to be the same as movies, yet refuse to treat them with the same reverence.

Found the ESA & ESA counterparts in this PDF (Too big to post.)
Global Industry Urges APEC Economies to Jump-Start ITA Expansion Negotiations
archive.fo/0WifQ

It took a long time for me to figure out a reasonable theory as to just what the cancerfags hoped to gain by controlling the Holla Forums hub boards and why they would set up a base on endchan after they lost. I mean think about it: It's an imageboard, and even at our peak we were 1/10th KiA's size. The GG boards were originally Holla Forums's proving grounds and "honeypots" (I still hate that term). What was there to gain by influencing it, and why were they so paranoid about the GGHQ board staff and Holla Forums? I never thought we were that important in the grand scheme of things, only as a gathering place for #GG.

Ironically I was doing some antique electronics research and had something dawn on me. You ever see an electron amplifier? Not the modern one, but the old-old-school ones. It consists of an electron beam generator and then a row of metal discs all stacked concentrically with spaces between. At one end of the stack is a small disc, and they get bigger and bigger until you get to the top of the stack. The electron beam hits the smallest disc, which releases more electrons from all over its opposite surface. These electrons hit the bigger disc above it, which releases even more which hit the next disc and so on. With each disc, it steps up the power.

Well, information flows the same way. One person gives an idea to three people, who each tell five people, who each tell ten more, who then post it on Twitter to thousands more. In our case it went

Holla Forums(generator) >>> GGboard(small disc) >>> KiA(bigger disc) >>> Twitter(Biggest disc) >>> [Everyone]

If you want to have an influence over what reaches the last stage, (or just the ability to suddenly alter it at the right time for some purpose) the first "disc" is the best place to be. You can't just replace the source because its a hardened component, and if you try to modulate the information flow at one of the bigger discs, it takes a whole lot more energy on your part to change it. You're not going to influence all 75000 people on KiA with a dozen shitposters. So you go for the smallest disc in the amplifier chain. By very gently modulating the information passing through it say, by looking the other way while certain threads were artificially boosted to the top and spread around, you could decide what information was being amplified further downstream without raising suspicion from the source or the other amplifiers.

Or worse, have the ability suddenly modify the information stream in a violent way at some as-yet-unforseen critical point in time. That could be very powerful if you were dirty enough to do it, and willing to blow your load and lose the board in the process. And for those pesky bits of stray information that inevitably squeak by, you have a few filters in place downstream, ready to quash/boost the problematic data with a well timed Twitter meme or video stream, acting as a failsafe.

/gg/, /gamergate/, and GGHQ in their prime were actually the most critical link in the early #GG information amplifier system if you look at it this way. Their insane reactions to losing control of what I just thought was a community hub board suddenly make 100 times more sense - If they had already figured this out and managed to hold on to the board for over a year, losing it to me out of the blue like they did would have driven Thidran and his upper circle nuts. Even the paranoia makes sense - they knew what the board could be potentially used for, and assumed I was working a similar gameplan or else I wouldn't have bothered.

yahtzee was one of these people who didn't bother to wait after credits.

Literally Who? :^)

It's a nice board game!

yeah but ultimately its unnecessary when you control Twitter/Reddit at the trending, shadowblock/shadowban level.

I like yahtzee, but like every person, a good smack is advisable.

Putting it in simpler marketing terms, you've just summarized pyramid networking.
There's another reason ggrevolt is forever mad: their own hubris was the cause they lost control. It's almost like the greek comedies of old.

And they will never, ever admit to this.

Leave /tg/ out of this! Kek.

there a fixed version?

lefties are salty. That monkey dress is really ugly too.

ESA & ESA counterparts made another statement regarding the Information Technology Agreement (ITA), PDF is not as big as previous one.

sorry about the spoiler, no idea why that option was ticked.

Remember, though, it took them a very long time to lock down twitter. I'd say a good year at least and even then people like Milo persisted beyond that. There was the blockbot, sure, but that mainly only worked for SJWs. Normalfags didn't use it. It's only in the last 8-10 months they've completely shut it down and turned it into 100% hugbox.

Reddit, yes, it's true. Even from, the earliest days of GG they censored shit. Still KiA did get popular there.

Very true. Something that struck me as immediately suspicious was that Twitter went around and bought up/shut down all the small analytics companies that used to offer Twitter data.

Remember Topsy? The only way to get that kind of information now is by buying it from Twitter. I think they wanted to conceal the evidence of their tag/tweet manipulation that would have been obvious if everyone still had access to that data.

3rd statement from the ESA & ESA counterparts regarding the Information Technology Agreement (ITA)

that first dress looks…. kinda kenyan….

has the girl with the trump dress trended on twitter at all?

No longer on the ESA's website, but thank god for Wayback and archives!
U.S. Copyright Industries Release Report Exposing Countries that Violate Intellectual Property Rights
archive.fo/8JjA1

Funny you mentioned that One of my earlier projects way back when I still actively doing webdev shit was a simple open source third-party app that pulls twitter data, such as the likes and retweets numbers, linked to certain key words. Only it won't work anymore since the source requires access to Twitter APIs that are no longer available since 2012. Abandoned it as a lost cause, and only now did I remember that small project.

I am far too drunk to argue with you why solution of information is fucking nothing like electron transmission, moreso if you ignore ohm resistance, as you did. If this thread is still around I will argue with you about it later. Goodnight faggots.

Found Austria's ESA counterpart, the Österreichische Verband für Unterhaltungssoftware (ÖVUS.) Want another kicker? Just like Iran's ESA counterpart, it was also made in 2007!
Their site.
ovus.at/

Kek.

Bullet ear-plugs? I got you. Throwing two other gun-related classics in.

I went to school with someone with the same name, but its probably just a coincidence.

Something else I just realized with the ESA going silent on certain games being under the controversial light by the media or ban…they didn't say a peep during the original Mass Effect's release with the whole sex scene debacle ("Having sex with blue aliens? XXXbox!") It surprises me in a way considering it's EA who likes to do a lot of scummy shit & is seen as their partner in crime, & you'd think with how many SJWs lap up to Bioware's shit with how progressive they are, they said nothing.
Here's where I found Austria's ESA counterpart.
archive.fo/Q0NeL

Anyone checked those torture reports yet if there is anything good in it?
documentcloud.org/documents/2462194-the-senate-select-committee-on-intelligence.html

I assume this is also where the "Why would marketers care about an obscure imageboard offshoot that only has a few thousand people?" shill defense stems from? We may be small, but we're influential enough to make the news shit themselves.

Another thing Irealized with the ESA: They want to go to many measures on protecting copyright? Well then why is Tencent a member of the ESA? They ripped off TF2 from Valve with Final Combat, China is a big offender on piracy…I'm getting conflicts of interest with them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulatory_capture

It's complete bullshit, though. All arts do that. Get someone whose entire literature experience is twilight and 50 shades, and ask them to even try some Flaubert, some Poe or some Tennessee Williams, and see them squint and quit after not even one page.
Get someone who has never watched films other than blockbusters to try some Kurosawa, some Kieslowski, heck, even some Allen, and they'll stand up and leave or start a twitter chat #boredom.
Get people who listen only to Beyoncé and then make them listen to some Peter Gabriel. See them fall asleep.

All arts and cultures have this "limit". There is such a thing as being "culturally poor", which, while not in the slightest being "wrong" or "bad", remains completely something akin to having a book tell you "drop me nigga I fucking hate you you're not worthy of my shiny ass". So O'Brian and his pseudo-intellectual casual shit on vidya can suck a mean dick. He knows nothing about video games and his gameshow about games showcased specifically that. It was tremendous unfunny tripe with people who'd never touched a controller before while pretending to totally love vidya. Imagine people yelling and crying about being music lovers because they've been at all Justin Bieber's concerts.

To be fair, your analogy would apply to different games or even different genres of games. His point was about a single game blocking your way, the same way a single album or movie or book would.

Thanks for that reminder! But your comparison is more towards the genres as opposed to the point that video games are the only medium where you actually need to put forth some progress to unlock things & berates you if you fail.

That's the same thing with games, though. Heck, you have all those journos crying about scary games that can't be played by people who are too easy to frighten, or easy modes are always needed, etc… cinema has exactly the same "issues".
Even the notion that it's only proper to genre is confusing the problem : if I watch a film and fall asleep in front of it every time, it means I have to restart it; if I'm watching a show but genuinely don't get what happened in last scene, I have to watch it again; if I read a book that is talking about characters I forgot existed in the story, I'll have to go back to see who they were again. These "limits" exist and, while, of course, much more "virtual" and self-induced that in gaming, they are there just the same, and require just the same amount of effort, passion and "expertise".
If you can finish all games, it's just like being able to watch just any film and understand what the plot, the point, etc. were. That's being culturally rich.

As I understand it, Iran used to have a democratic government and was on a westernisation trajectory but because that government wanted to take back ownership of their oilfields a UK/US operation was staged to overthrow it. The resulting autocratic government was naturally unpopular and in turn got overthrown by the current islamic government. So if anyone gives you the old "Israel only democracy in the middle east" tell them to suck a dick.

Do these people think nazis are under their beds or something? At this rate the title of top boog is going to be taken from us.

I heard years ago that the Obama administration wanted to cozy up to Iran so they could replace Saudi Arabia for them as allies and then bomb the fuck out of Saudi Arabia since they are backwards as fuck.

Oh yeah, I saw an episode of that. It was some cancerous shit.

Maybe they hope we'll die without attention but in the darkest reaches of their nighmares it will be us they find whispering into their ears; Gone Homo is not a game.

At least we got the sickest burn of all time out that piece of shit I can't believe it will have been 4 years since it came out this august. Seems like so much of this really came to the forefront of my mind when that game got unreal levels of praise.

What have I been doing with my life? It feels like yesterday.

Same feeling, just went back and listened to all the musicals.

Good evening, faggots!

see pic

Fellas, it's just 3. But you people are right, it seems like it was yesterday that we got kicked out of cuckchan and landed here. Since then, everything went ballistic. It's crazy, but I love it.

Three years ago we were still in halfchan making fun of Gone Homo and writing lyrics for the musicals, seems like last fucking week.

Four years

I'm not sure if your analogy makes much sense, but this part at least is 100% true:
HQ is no longer in it's heyday in terms of raw numbers, but the fact that it is at least still standing and did not implode like the 2 previous Zions, and you did not become a burnout. You might be many things like a faggot with shit waifu and a WD fucboi. But at least you're not a burnout Those things seemed to have forever anally ravaged the usual suspects.

What's funnier still is the burnouts to this day are still stalking HQ, sometimes shilling whatever roachmotel of an imageboard they're in at the moment, and still trying to hijack HQ. The same board they constantly shit talk about, and shill some fleabag.chan as the new alternative. What's strange is, despite all that, they still want the keys to HQ to be handed over to them. For the good of all of course, because it wouldn't be a real gaymergate board without it imploding thanks to some irc homos and AYYYY DRINK BLEACH.

Pretty sure it's the krautist. IP change, "..here in Germany", those same webms, the same cuckchan writing style of 'lel I am anonimoose'. If the next thing he writes is something like, "I've been called a hero of the internet and shill the next", it's a safe bet it's the cuckchan kraut.

If you're wondering why thread activity seems to have slowed down, after the goons found the US & Japan friendship thread and are busy attempting to poison Uncle Holla Forums again with anti-anime sentiments >>>Holla Forums9228962

I thought she was a comedian, wheres the joke? It just sounds as if shes trying to spout the most pathetically offensive stuff she can think of.

Like some 12 yr olds first day on Holla Forums trying to be edgy or something

What is imageboard humor.jpeg

Ah that explains alot

Uncle Holla Forums will be fine. He's so tough that people who try to poison him inevitably find him poisoning them. Fighting monsters and all.

The Trump Curse got her. "Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad."

They're getting shilled hard by goon cucks and leftardpol right now.

Aren't they always, though? I don't think I've ever gone there and seen them not getting attacked. It's kind of sad because it never works. Goons aren't even good at that.

All the better, gives GG some breathing room to dig some more.

On that note, what's the consensus on Nutscrape peddling the Gamergate "movement" around the convention circuit?

archonstl.org

Well, they can handle it.

Netsperg did a couple last year, assuming he isn't De-platformed by the SJWs again, and why the fuck did he has to announce when it's half a year away.

post of the year, all year, every year

This nigga is still around?

Says a lot about liberals.

archive.is/Yba6y

An oldie but goodie. I'm deleting a bunch of shit, I might share a few of the good ones.

Holy fuck, I forgot about this. This hasn't aged well at all, has it?

So, a strong female zombie protagonist is the one who willingly eats and infect other people, got it.

All of CTR's memes do not work or even age well.

So this is how Islam treats women. This bitch by the way is Kathleen Wynne, one of Canadian's premiers. Forced to sit down in the corner in a mosque. Feminism, not even once.

This is the religion the elites have chosen for the masses.

Why am I wishing all of a sudden that it's Anita Sarkeesian's face in that photo all of a sudden? After all, she marched in favor of Linda Sarsour from 2 weeks ago, so why not? Feminists sucks the dick of out of Islam after all.

This is 10/10 trolling, I'm suprised she never went to Shia laboufs now canceled stream to shitpost.

I can only pray Maxime Bernier becomes our next prime minister so the Muslim gets toned down, I hate the cons but at least someone who is pro-free speech would be in charge

MAKE JAPAN GREAT AGAIN

archive.is/sn4iN

Wasn't there something wrong with Abe. I remember someone posted a randomtokyo video and she brought up abe but I don't remember what it was about.

Come on lad its current year

archive.is/iB3Be

He supports TPP

It's much better than nobody doing anything. If he needs any help digging or sorting out his shit, help him out. Or if he needs help contacting journos, or basic physical protection, or anything.

Some classic acidman.

Did you guys know I have a fuck huge folder dedicated solely to gamergate? It's full of old twitter caps, caps from here, and vivian art/porn. I even have all the comics in there somewhere.

Hezbollah ain't that bad, honestly. Their death toll from actual terrorism is low, and most of its activism is actual combat. I hardly need to remind you not to trust the mainstream media's claims on anything politically charged. Hezbollah sucks shit, but they're a legitimate resistance movement. Them's the breaks.

Acid dropped an interesting insight in so let me share another one. Back in the 20th century, as various Islamic countries became independent, many of them were undeveloped as fuck and had only 2 (or 2.5) coherent political forces: fundamentalists and socialists/communists. Whenever it came to this, the West always, without fail, supported the fundamentalists. Not just during the Cold War, but to this day, as Libya and Syria show. Now the socialist/commies are gone, those countries have no more secular forces, and fundies are running roughshod, the most glaring example being 9/11. I can see no way out of it that doesn't involve a paradigm shift in Western foreign policy.

That "L" drama is amusing. It got everyone talking and trying to insult him over his tweet about spending positive time with another countries leader. He should start a viral campaign of "Trump breathes air, do we need to as well?"

Also, his "Abenomics". While it did pull japan out of an economic slump in the long run it didn't sit well with the population.

Google is telling me Apple bought Topsy.

wew

The thing with "Israel being a democracy" is that it's the exact same bullshit once peddled by colonialist Europe. They gloated about being modern and democratic at the same time they partitioned the world and wiped out entire nations in Africa. Israel is their direct descendant, seeing as it's the world's last true colonialist state.

How to get a better hold when grabbing the pussy.

Why do they still do this? ALWAYS link!!

Larry did another "Games Journalism failures" episode, focusing on five high-profile cases where the publication clearly took bribes, the reviewer was completely unfit to review the game in question, or both.
Can you guess which rag he describes as "The virtue-signallers of journalistic integrity"?
Gerstmann was fired from Gamespot nearly TEN YEARS ago.

People have been talking about a vidya crash and a Hollywood crash for as long as I can remember. The argument is usually the same. "They can't sustain themselves with paint by numbers bullshit forever, the normalfags will get bored." I don't understand why the normalfags would suddenly get bored. They haven't yet, and I have little reason to think they will. The other argument I occasionally hear is "They can't sustain the virtue signalling, the normalfags will get sick of it." The problem I have with this is that virtue signalling in media is something that has been escalating for decades. Normalfags only throw a shitfit when it accelerates, and not all of the media is accelerating it. Some shit will crash and burn, (NuGB for example) but the industry at large will survive while continuing to slowly increase virtue signalling to the apathy of the complacent normalfag masses. This idea that Hollywood and vidya are bubbles sounds more and more like anons desperately clinging to a false hope for the industries each passing year. There will be no crash, there will only be bigger, badder, jewier, movies and vidya. This is it, there is no un-pozzing vidya.
It's time to close the gate.

Anime crash when?

I've been meaning to extract all of my stuff from my old laptop (which has all the old GG stuff from before 2016 on it) to a flash drive. Really ought to do it ASAP.

Are you going to build a house out of printed Acid Man screencaps to confine him in and teach him to love you?

GJP just can't stop doubling down on politics, can they?
archive.is/ryFwe

everything are fine

Who the fuck even reads Polygon anymore?

Just a few anons who post here

Bots and retards ?

This is it.

Enough people to keep them in business apparently.

Hello?

Dlt this

no.

Don't forget to support vidya devs and journos that you like.

The gate is closing, lads, we can all feel it.

Even if threads eventually die; gamergate has become an eternal boogeyman that will haunt people for decades

I don't want it to end. I don't know where to go. I don't know what to do.

Think of it this way. The hashtag has ended.

But we're forever a boogeyman in their eyes.
On top of this, more people are laughing at and picking on game journos and their articles more than ever.

I don't want these threads to end. I wish they were fast again.

If Mombot is leaving, that says something. We're not done yet. The SJWs are getting ready to strike back. We're not done yet.

They know better than that.

Mombot is not leaving or anything. She just doesn't want to be "active". Doesn't in the slightest mean she will avoid any topic pertaining to gamergate, or never talk about censorship, bullshit journalism, etc.
People have come and go for almost three years, now, user. We will find new people to enjoy the company of.
And if someday, by some miracle, gamergate does end for good; when all the journos, the reactionaries, the pseudo-intellectuals, the anti-gamers do quit and let us enjoy the beauty that our love for vidya represents, then we'll still be there, user.
We won't forget you.

Thank you

We're being raided
As always

And you as well, prepare to receive my

WHITE
THICK
LOAD

in your boypussy

Oh my god, is that manual spam?

holy shit, it was one person manually spamming wasn't it?

YOUR DEATH HAS BEEN DENIED
YOU CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT ETHICS IN VIDYA UNTIL THE END OF THE DAYS
YOU CAN'T KILL THAT IS ALREADY DEAD

kek it was

I thought that ancient tactics died by the millenium

In context she seems to be talking about the newest round of twitter censorship, with them throttling people.

archive.is/Uqj0w
Now this tweet is killing two birds with one stone. People say Sweden is a okay place? Nope, police just told woman to not go out at night. People say that "victim blaming" is bad, the police itself just did it.

Thanks to propaganda in TV people in Germany start to catch up on all the SJW bullshit. People here think that victim blaming and things like cultural appropriation is wrong, but if you ask them why they can't give you any reasons. That's because they blindly listen to everything they are told.

I don't see why it's wrong to tell people to not visit bad neighborhoods. You are not saying that they deserve to be raped because they go out at night, you are just saying that certain places are full of bad people and should be avoided.

Same with cultural appropriation, people don't realize how racist it is to support it. You are not allowed to take other people's culture they say. But if they also think that black people should be excluded from white culture, like oktoberfest, they never have a good answer to that question. It may be a okay thing in the USA to say, but here in Germany you can not yet say that it is okay to be racist against whites.

I have no Zyklon B and I must gas.

You head about Pippa Bacca? She wanted to prove that the middle east is okay and made a peace walk. She walks trough all of europe and as soon as she enters Turkey she gets raped and killed. She was still in Istanbul, she literally died in the first muslim city she entered.

But hey, I am pretty sure that it was not her fault at all. Entering muslim countries and getting raped is really not something one could have seen coming.

While the eternal meme war beyond GG goes on. GG is not confined to these breads alone. However, friendly reminder that it's a good idea to have goals and take breaks. Don't get addicted to the internet too much. That way lies burnouts, cancer, and whatever mental illness movie blob has.
Go level up in 3D? As much as I love vidya akhbar. Life can be the ultimate vidya, and despite the debates throughout the ages, no one truly knows if you get more than one credit in this game. And there's also a timer that is constantly counting down no matter what.
Go play vidya? Make vidya Great Again? Make vidya and vidya accesories? Do something other than just funposting or 4am blogposting? Explore other hobbies as well? Get swole? Get fit? Get Gains? Learn a new skill? Read a non fiction book? 7 habits of successful people is actually breddy gud.

I don't get it

archive.fo/oVgVe

What

The

Hell

Was about to go to bed, at least Cuckhera still won't take personal responsibility for GG spiraling out of their clique's control.

punch nazis? Someone is not going to like that at all.

Speaking of retarded peace walks, what happened to that LGBTWTFBBQ virtue-signaling march from Berlin to Aleppo?

Found the ESRB having two partnerships in the past.
Veratad Technologies (2012)
archive.fo/yl3RX
Maxamine (2005)
archive.fo/8IJsB

Yeah, thats how it ended.

I guess it's time to give Cucaracha a good beating.

That name sounds familiar for some reason

Heard that one before

Here's an interview with the ESA of Canada from 2008.
archive.fo/wkvnk
I understand you have some exciting findings to share, but first I’d like to talk a bit about the Entertainment Software Association of Canada (ESAC). For those unfamiliar, can you elaborate a bit on what you do?
There is ESAC and ESA (for the US market). While you are rooted from the same organization, outside of geography, are there some key differences that set you apart? Are there legal differences, for example?
What needs does your organization fill that makes you so critical to the video game industry?
What is the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB), what do they do, and how are your organizations related?
Once a Mature (M) or Adults Only (AO) rating is determined, how effective are efforts to get retailers to stop selling to minors? Are kids carded the same way they are for alcohol or cigarettes? Do stores prevent sales somehow?
Let’s talk about your latest research. What was the motivation behind this study?

SIX
MILLION
JOURNOS

Who put the study together and how was it carried out?
Can you elaborate on the demographics or criteria that determined who could participate? How many respondents per household?
Just so I don’t feel so old, what is the age of the average gamer? Has this changed a lot over the years? Why do you think that is?
What ESRB game rating is deemed family friendly? Can you name some popular PC titles that fit this category?
Video games get a lot of criticism for being violent and not appropriate for family viewing - you’ve heard it all, I’m sure! Are these statements true for the majority of games? How big is the family viewing market in video games?
MTBS is very much PC gaming focused because only modern PC’s are able to take advantage of stereoscopic 3D technologies like 3D monitors, HDTVs, etc. - at least for now. Were your findings strictly for consoles because they are living room technologies, or is this applicable for the PC market too?
Growing up, I remember video games as being alien to parents, and reserved for the enjoyment of teenagers and solitaries. How knowledgeable are parents about video games now?
This family angle, was it encouraged by the game developers, or did it occur naturally?

If parents had a choice of having their kids watch television or play video games, which would they pick? Why do you think that is?
Between parents and kids, I’m sure you will agree that it’s often hard to agree on what program to watch. Do you have any findings about parents playing video games with their kids? How many do it? Why do you think that is?
Do you think parents are playing the games because they enjoy them, or is it more a concern about monitoring what their kids are playing and who they are chatting with online?
Do you have any data on who decides on which games to buy? The kids, the parents, or both?
Your findings are Canadian. Do you think your results would be similar in the US or overseas? Why or why not?
Can you take a guess on what triggered parents to suddenly take an active interest in their kids video games? Were the parents game players all along and just grew up, or has something happened that made games more appealing?
I understand there will be some follow-up data to this study. What do we have to look forward to?

I really want to strangle him

Please go die and stop life

Steve Bannon tortured game journalists?!?

goddamn it, THIS is how feminists used to behave:

danielpipes.org/3967/appreciating-oriana-fallaci

The combination of GG and Trump have clearly broken some of these people.

In more detail: newyorker.com/magazine/2006/06/05/the-agitator

Fallaci asked a more insolent question: “How do you swim in a chador?” Khomeini snapped, “Our customs are none of your business. If you do not like Islamic dress you are not obliged to wear it. Because Islamic dress is for good and proper young women.” Fallaci saw an opening, and charged in. “That’s very kind of you, Imam. And since you said so, I’m going to take off this stupid, medieval rag right now.”

What the fuck happened to niche's reader base? There's people on there arguing that there's nothing wrong with agenda pushing by outlets.

is koochie out of his fucking mind

Nichegamer?

Rats leaving their sinking ships and taking their shit ideologies with them?

Yes. I don't mean their writers, it's just that their comments section did not used to be this cancerous.

Ok, but are they still with them now. Actually before I even get to that, I still have to get up to speed on what COPPA is, and decipher some of the marketroid runes.

From the Maxamine link:

So in plain english what does maxamine do? Protect from website being hijacked and monitor how many views and clicks it gets?

From the Veratad link:

ID and age check for websites?

You pretty much got both of them. I would add Maxamine being the blueprint for ESRB's Privacy Certified deal.

who cares if there are some tards are arguing dumb shit in their comment sections. The biggest issue would be if Niche was deleting or banning subjects of conversation. Brandon has posted about it before but as long as it isn't illegal or straight up braindead Holla Forums posting everything is good.

That's what separates them from the other sites: you can actually debate stuff or comment as you see fit without hotpocketers banning on a whim or some agenda setting turd shadowban you. Not that they're even that big anyway but I still read them every day.

>:D

Lewdgamer had an article about how this is being pushed by places like UK and how a major porn company is gearing up for it a while back. Would link but it's a pain in the ass to do so on my mobile, you should be able to find it easily enough though.

Looks like the ESRB is still partners with Veratad.
archive.fo/IUOeF

Pretty sure that is a not a serious question, just a music video from the 90's. :^)

Everytime I think, ok I'm nearly up to date with most of the dig and preliminary sifting on the ESA stuff. New (to me) shit comes up.

Another inteview with ESA Canada from 2012.
archive.fo/97S4p
Dork Shelf: Where does Canada fit in the video game industry?
DS: What kind of popular mobiles games are made in Canada?
DS: How is ESA Canada associated with the ESA in the U.S.?
DS: What do the closures in Vancouver [Rockstar Vancouver, Radical Entertainment] mean for the industry on the west coast?
DS: As for Radical’s last game Prototype 2: Is the mainstream console market too big for these studios?
DS: How do the tax incentives for different provinces fit in this? There have been a few migrations to Toronto/Ontario, and there are some articles that mention its incentive is more generous than in B.C.

Wait does he mean gamergate was a way to hurt games writers?

DS: Is there a risk at all for a change in which province offers the best tax incentives – through changing governments for example – to make these studios less “rooted?” As in, every few years you might see them just move to whichever province or city best suits them?
DS: You mentioned video games caters to a global market. Is there any indication of how much CanCon there is in games made in Canada? I.e. Canadian characters, themes or subject matter? Is there a market for this?
DS: Your latest Essential Facts study stated that 59 per cent of Canadians are gamers. When you did the survey, do people identify with the word gamer or were they just people who said, “yes I play video games”?
DS: The gender gap between male and female gamers seems to be closing. But you’ve also included a breakdown of the different genres that men and women prefer to play. Is there any insight we can gather from this data?
DS: Is that indicative of just more people playing video games overall or is it more of a zero-sum increase-decrease?

DS: There’s been a discussion about the possible gender divide in the industry. Basically, there are still fewer women making games than there are men. Do you have any data on that topic?
DS: Where do you see the Canadian games industry going in the next five to ten years?
DS: Thank you for speaking with us.

Can someone explain that first one?

Found UK's ESA counterpart, the Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association (ELSPA). It predates the ESRB (1994) & EOCS (1992) ratings being from 1989. Since 2010, they've been rebranded as the Association for UK Interactive Entertainment (Ukie)
Their site.
ukie.org.uk/
archive.fo/mo7jx
They even have a ESA Foundation counterpart by having Ukie Student Memberships.

Polite sage for offtopic
I'm sure I read that name on a hentai. I just can't remember where.

Another broken social media addict. I like reading those.

Somebody please tweet this at him, these idiots must be reminded often that they're in a hell of their own creation.

I think that's what he meant.

Not only is this idiot believing that journos did nothing wrong (like creating and maintaining a cast of "opinion shapers" in the shadow, accepting bribes to lie to those who trusted them, or directing character-assassination pieces toward people they disagree with), he also believes that the backlash he received is a creation of "Nazi, racist, misogynist, hateful, homophobic bigots, white supremacists oppressors, genocidal child molester, human filth" etc. That's why he must remain strong and brave by continuing doing what he loves (writing about video games being political, not conveying the right ideology, being too violent, sexists, etc.)

The cherry on top of the cake is definitely "the sentences I just wrote are SO BIZARRE". He's that close to realize that he is indeed completely insane. And yet, he manages to pull off a stunt that makes him look even more like a delusional buffoon. I'm impressed.

Most likely. Its hard to affect a waterfall, so you go for the small streams feeding into it.

>spend years trying to ruin careers and overall gatekeep an industry

This is still the most pathetic video I have ever seen in my life. It perfectly summarizes modern games journalism.

Cognitive dissonance is one hell of a drug. Even when something sounds completely insane and they have zero evidence, they're convinced that it's right.
Meanwhile, the shit we see from them sounds insane, yet we have the evidence to back it up.

I think he's referring to Breitbart and Milo shitting on his sociopathic cliquemates, such as "developers" Wu and Quinn.

aside from the dumb shit he's saying, his fucking nasally, high-pitched, fey goddam tone and cadence are just infuriating to hear. You can tell this guy has been hanging around betas and stronk uptalking vocal frying womyn for so long that his balls have receded and his body has decided it ain't worth manufacturing testosterone any longer

Trying to think of what other country has a possible ESA counterpart…

Ah, yes, the former being a literal nobody with rich parents and media connections, and the latter being someone that Kuchera consciously did damage control for and coached through the first few months of GG to maximize her victimhood.

Nice

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Game_Garden
Government funded organization with the aim of promoting and improving

As long as Ayane comes onto the PC, I can rest easy.

I actually held off on Estival in the hopes this would happen. Now I will play it with mods.

An d since it's on PC, she can probably be modded to actually get naked, since she was hard coded to stay in underwear in the original version.

Say, I remember that name. Our old friend Rami rents some of their office space on the cheap. The Netherlands is so damn awash in cash they can subsidize fucking indie game studios. To say nothing of a studio on the dole being called "indie" at all. Compare this p-p-privileged fuck with the RASAM guy.

I'm waiting for Gozer to rip California a new one.

First pic: most newspapers are relaying info from a News Agency called "Reuters", so when The Daily Beast writer Mathieu Belanger saw a tweet by "Reuter New Braek" (notice the missing "s" on "Reuter" and "New", as well as the blatant "Braek" misspell), he just decided to copy-paste the info without checking twice. The two names used in the article (David M. J. Aurine and Mathieu Fornier) are bastardized version of Davis M.J. Aurini (The Sarkeesian Effect) and Matt Forney (author of "Trolling for a Living" amongst other things), that's also their photo that was used in The Daily Beast's article.

Second pic: the illustration is described as "an elderly Iraqi woman shows two bullets which she says hit her house". Maybe someone threw them against her house, but they were not fired from a gun since they are still intact (the "pointy bit" is the projectile, that's what kills people, just Google "bullet casing"). This one is credited to AFP (Agence France Press), another international News Agency that is reported all around, which means that this message (along with this image) will be repeated to clueless people via websites, newspapers and TV broadcasts. Since it's demonstrably false, either she lied (and they shouldn't report it), or they asked her to pose with the bullets (and that is downright unethical).

Third pic: Huffington Post writer Ryan J Reilly ("senior justice reporter covering criminal justice") is wondering whether or not those ear plugs are actually rubber bullets? Of course, the best way to get confirmation is to ask twitter. You'd think they would know better, or they would have professionals they could ask to, but no. That's journalism for you.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Temporary Title: Heroic Soldiers Edition

Got it. Surprisingly haven't found anything on France despite them churning out Raymans, Ass Creeds, & Just Dance.
Poland is getting set up for a ESA of their own.
archive.fo/clt2G

Excellent!

Government funded organization that seeks to "improve" videogames is throwing up some major red flags for me and im currently browsing their website. Think other people can too because its mostly english on there

Now is not the time for shitposting, that comes later.

Okay, what exactly are you trying to

Oh fuck…

Baker, if I can suggest something. Choose an edition title, and just go with it.
I believe in me that believes in you.mp4

I am of picking at the last moment and since everyone ask now "What's the bread name?" every time you announce you are baking, I have to go with the flow.

yes, Bannon forced them to write the gamers are dead articles and release them within 24 hrs of one another and to be on the GJP and give walking sims 10/10 and sleep with their articles' subjects.

Found Italy's ESA counterpart, the Associazione Editori Sviluppatori Videogiochi Italiani (AESVI)
Their site. (I can't read spaghetti though)
aesvi.it/index.php

I like using that system because it shows transparency and gives something of a check for the next bread handoff. I understand if a baker sometimes has trouble with coming up with title edition, but really the key thing IMO is really about the handoff of breads being smooth and having no shenanigans.

If you are who I think you are, I know you care about baking properly. So just choose something, and go for it.

otherwise we can also risk a godamn idiotic title edition slapfights and stupidly retarded suggestions for titles.

DAtzza spizy meetball! Mamma mia! Ok no for real now. What the fuck man. I mean even when I was browsing this
dutchgamegarden.nl/
the first thing that popped up was the Global Game Jam.

I have been doing lately some Music Based Webm to use in the future as Bread images, but I will wait till I have them all finished to start posting them.

Did they really have to take a fucklong name?

Looks like a lot of indie dev companies are going full retard and trying to push charities that just pocket the money.

That really begs some questions

The ESA stuff we've (read: the diggers) found is excellent. We're going to need this summarized soon enough though.

Has anyone started to work on that? ESA on the surface, why they're sinister at the core, and then all of the international stuff we're at right now.

Guys, it's over
we won

Not sure if this is another ESA counterpart, but if it is, then it's Europe's 2nd ESA counterpart.
Their site.
egdf.eu/
Found Spain's ESA counterpart, Desarrollo Español de Videojuegos (DEV)
Their site.
dev.org.es/

What do you know? People didn't read it for the articles after all, you dumb shits.

The only thing other than European Games Developer Federation I can find using EGDF is the European Guide Dog Federation so no NASA and ESA shit this time.

Gee, it's almost as if the Hefners actually knew what they were doing.
Well, I mean, they did have some decent articles back in the day, but good luck getting that shit from underpaid hipsters who just want to shill Anita and call video games problematic.

There was a point where playboy akshually did have good writers and articles. But that's now long dead.

That's what the dig and sift and analysis is for. Redpill construction from those sifted and verified, analyzed and debated to see which points are strong and 100% solid, will follow soon.
And you too can help!.png
There is a dig and sift thread on HQ listed on the OP text.
I still say hold off for now on the "sinister" part. Look mang, I'm doing some basic sorting of the info dump and some prelim sifting, and some of that shit got me 200% raging mad at some of the bullshit. But do not go off half cocked with this. Think strategically, tactically, and practically.

LOL

Just making sure. I'm glad nobody is blowing our

THICK
WHITE
LOAD

too early, unlike the past where some faggot kept doing just that.

I think we have found the formula for infinite salt mining: electing Trump.

An actual ten year old made that comic, didn't they?

Actually, looking on the ISFE's website, I think I found more & accurate ESA counterparts. That just got more interesting considering they are members of the ISFE.
Asociación Española de Videojuegos (AEVI) (Spain)
aevi.org.es/
Belgian Entertainment Association (BEA) (Belgium)
belgianentertainment.be/
Swiss Interactive Entertainment Association (SIEA) (Switzerland)
siea.ch/
Association for the Nordic Game Industry (ANGI) (Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway)
angi-nordic.com/
Associação das Empresas Produtoras e Distribuidoras de Videojogos (AEPDV) (Portugal)
aepdv.pt
Asociace Herního Průmyslu (AHP) (Czech Republic and Slovakia)
herniasociace.cz/
Syndicat des Éditeurs de Logiciels de Loisirs (S.E.L.L.) (France)
sell.fr/
Games Ireland (Ireland)
www.gamesireland.ie
Nederlandse Vereniging van Producenten en Importeurs van beeld - en geluidsdragers (NVPI) (Netherlands)
nvpi.nl/english-information

Is it a Jew?

How long has Trump been President? Like 3 weeks or so? I'm wondering how long they can keep this up? Even normalfags will be sick of it soon.

Politico desperately hoping that Hillary Clinton runs in 2020
archive.fo/hLHMq

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT
ILLARY WILL HAVE TO QUIT
NO MORE CAN SHE GIVE A SPEECH
WITHOUT SPITTOON WITHIN REACH
NASTY PHLEGM, PUTRID BILE
DRIBBLE DOWN HER CHIN, MEANWHILE
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
ANAL SPHINCTER CANNOT CLENCH
DIAPER CAN'T CONTAIN THE STENCH
STOMACH CHURNS, TRIES TO LEAVE
LIVE ON STAGE SHE STARTS TO HEAVE
SLIPS ON VOMIT, POOP AND PEE
BREAKS HER NECK ON LIVE TV

Read the filename

Forgot Poland.
Stowarzyszenie Producentów i Dystrybutorów Oprogramowania Rozrywkowego (SPIDOR) (Poland)
spidor.pl/

IT HAS BEGUN

Fuck, I think I'll skip this weeks podcast.

o-oh its her/his/phon-phon's nose that gives it away

Woolie has been a retard for a long time. Pat switches between being retarded and not being retarded. His girlfriend is less of a faggot than he is and made fun of SJWs.

Looks like their fans are shitting on them though.

I dont know about your jewdar but if you're wondering why a person is this repulsive they might just be a jew

Fucking really? They didn't seem the type to pull this shit. Occasionally retarded, sure, but not actually have a rainbow hair on their content retarded.

They were sick of it two days after the election.
And on the subject of the outrage culture these people bred, you know it overstayed its welcome when the Grammys had to assure people that the fake tweets they were displaying were a joke and had to tell people not to be asshurt on Twitter about it.

It's the nose, it's always the fucking nose, Why do they have noses so big?

Hello statist, would you like a tax paid helicopter ride?

Was it for having it on the podcast?
Also his girlfriend is a hot ginger that still makes me wonder how the hell did that happen.

I think it lives in canada so I'm guessing it going around of the clique of canacucks circle of gaming e celebs.

Let me guess, shilling Sterling's video game? Guess you have to do something when you get blacklisted for pushing a shitload of unconfirmed rumors and then having a very public Twitter meltdown/blackmailing devs over it.

hello wilbur

I actually wouldn't be shocked if it paid them for the appearance.

On that note, can someone get me some Laura Kate Dale shit to show someone who needs redpilling? Like even some bad tweets will do it.

Oh god there's a fucking Chinese DiGRA.
chinesedigra.org/

Im sure you can find them with a google search but there was that time it was dressed as rainbow dash and bitched at being made fun of or something and it showed up on a few gaming sites.
I think he went on a rant about being kidnapped because his uber driver didn't stop and he sat there quietly until he slowed down enough so he could run out.
The Nintendo thing is recent but I know there's more. I think there's also a /cow/ thread going on about him

Wasn't his picture enough?
I'm sure you can find the nintendo meltdown on it's timeline on twitter. The how completely evades me though. I don't know how that shit works

deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=laura_kate_dale

Chinks rarely ever raid though

Today I found out that Bob Chipman has fans.

Back to the ESA, they are one of the sponsors of Global Game Jam.
globalgamejam.org/sponsors
archive.fo/6eIBG

LOL

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

the translation for the second image is:
AESVI(Association Editors Italian Videogame Developers) it's an association of the videogames industry which represents console developers, editors and videogame developers active in Italy.
The association was born in 2001 under the initiative of a group of publishers on the Italian territory with the goal of representing, promote and preserve the collective interest of this sector among the institutions. At the end of 2003 three big videogame hardware manufacturers join the association:Sony Computer Entertainment, Nintendo and Microsoft giving the association a complete representation of the referenced market.
AESVI currently has forty nine members, that differentiate in hardware members, software members and developer members. Besides the Members Assembly, the social bodies provided by the Statute are the directive board formed by 8 members, the President, General Secretary both with bi annual mandate.
ON a international standpoint AESVI adheres in the European category association ISFE (Interactive Software Federation of Europe) with headquarters in Brussels and from 2005 it's in the Board of Directors of the aforementioned association. From 2010 it's joined member of the Italian Cultural Confindustry practically it's the word confederation and industry glued together, the Italian Federation of the cultural industry.

and apart from that I think the guy from Ovosonico is a member of the clique

They had a seminiar
chinesedigra.org/uncategorized/417/
archive.fo/7IAum
Check out those speakers resume , creds or cv what have yous.
I'm getting a sense of deja vu all over again.

Thanks.

So far haven't found anything on Asia's ESA counterparts besides CESA + CERO. There's the Taipan Game Show but I have no idea who runs it. I know they have one…they've got to have one.

Thanks!

also apologies for the bad translation. it's my first time that I try a direct translation

*Taipei Game Show

No problem, I got the gist of it.

show us pics faggot

Found out who runs Taipei Game Show, the Taipei Computer Association (TCA). But I'm not sure if they're a ESA counterpart…
tca.org.tw/en/

WEW LAD

That virtue-signalling and pearl clutching didn't translate into revenue? No fucking way.

Also dat archive link, god DAMN.

There is a possibility that what you are describing, is true. There will not be another atari level crash, the market and content for vidya has become large enough for that type of crash to be impropable. And from past bread it has been mentioned that vidya business at least for publishers are not slowing down any.

So it is not a crash scenario really. But I do see a very possible dark age scenario, where only the very large (VR hype) and the very small (mobile and shovelware) can exist financially, and quality is increasingly seen as secondary, DLC cancer continuing, and fun, highly crafted vidya is seen as problematic for the progressive soul, and obsolete for the bottom line. If that is the case, I might just become a vidya hermit monk, and save as much history and good remnants as I can.

archive.fo/AN2Vo

Holla Forums is third in the top boards and on its way to overtake Holla Forums in PPH.
Don't panic.

I want them to die.

What the hell

lefties propaganda, remember Charlie Chaplin's speech?
logic and facts are evil.

Tweetsave isn't working for me for some reason (Scoring too high on bot/proxy even though it worked fine in the past.) But the ESA is having a meeting tomorrow.
archive.fo/U13xs
archive.fo/3F4Hm

The power of boobs will always prevail.

What he shares with Denethor is that he's watching his beloved country burn and desperately trying to hold together the last remains of what he considers great. The news of Boromir's death is what drove him over the edge into madness. If this retard had read the books she'd know that Denethor was kind, even if he was cold, to Pippin, even after he lost his mind.

article archive.
archive.is/4ofaB

Oh God, could they finally be graduating from Harry Potter and Star Wars?

they probably misinterpreted those fictional rulers

I'd bet a small sum on it

They "graduated" into LotR a long time ago user, but they only watched the movies and understand about half of it.

OMG Denethor of Gondor

I KNOW WHAT THAT IS

Woah that really makes you think.

Found Singapore's ESA counterpart: Singapore Gamebox
gsc.sg/en/
gsc.sg/en/home-sggb

Nathan Grayson does it again! How does he dew it?

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/830676158136074240

Here a photo of the author as he pens this enlightened intellectual masterpiece.

No one gives a shit mate.

Lazy hipsters trying to look smart by spouting literary allusions they heard of in passing but don't understand.

That would require them having actually read the books. Which by this specific account I would say is unlikely. The article itself supports this

Fucking plebs everywhere I look.

You know what, fuck it.

You're a good man user.

I'm sorry, i'm not enough a nerdy loser to know any of those or your shitty fantasy references.
Same goes for any of you anons.

Return of the Kings is the one you want, if you want to see Denethor being Trump. Spoilers: you won't find it.

more

That fag probably just watched the movies. He probably thinks Elves helped humans at Helm's Deep too.

Holy shit, that's some amazing video compression technology. All 3 movies under a gig, less than 100 MB even, how is that poss-
Ugh. Lame.
:^)

Kinda looks more like chubby drew barrymore, maybe because of the skewed angle especially on the lips, giving an appearance of her smirk.

I dunno, I think we need to see more proofs.

Found India's ESA counterpart, Nasscom!
nasscom.in/overview-8
[Insert DESIGNATED and Poo in the Loo here]

ETHICS

POO IN THE LOO!

Archive link doesn't work for me.

Butt, muh benis.

The retard admits as much as in the archive. She probably thinks Orcs are man-sized and legolas shot down several multi-tusked elephants as well

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

scalie

A good portion of SBF user base is either GG supporting or anti-SJW. Man the comments is going to be fun.