What are you playing? Me:

What are you playing? Me:

I'm taking it easy for the most part, playing easy games. On SoR however, I'm seeing what it's like to play on Mania. Game is damn unforgiving. Fun though, god bless the soundtrack.

How about you?

Fun games, although in siege I keep on getting paired with mouth-breathing retards. Also tower of guns makes my computer try and supernova, so I'm gonna see what to do about that.

Haven't touched the latter in a few days, but both are really fun.

Surprisingly I've spent more time working on my game lately though.

I'm playing Hard West, pretty decent ARPG with cowboys though it seems to be kinda short. It's a shame the OST doesn't have a lot of songs because some of them are surprisingly good.

On the side I picked up Enter the Gungeon again. I didn't like the fact that there's a ton of weapons in the game but you barely get any ammo but it looks like the upped the ammo drop rate in an update. There's still the problem that most weapons are complete trash but I slowly beggining to pick the right items so I don't have the impression of having pea shooters all the time.

I'm about 50 hours into Yakuza 0. There's just so much fucking content here, and all of it is a+ quality.

wew, I don't know why I typed that but it's not an ARPG, closer to an SRPG. Now that I think about it an ARPG about cowboys would be pretty rad.

Damn, I completely forgot about this game. The gameplay doesn't seem like my thing but I'm a sucker for western tunes. I'll give it a look sometime.

I got the snes emulator on my 3DS, it's pretty much all I play anymore.

It's pretty easy and straightforward compared to other games in genre so you can still try to pirate it and see if it's your cup of tea.

Zelda Link to the Past (trying to play through all the ones I haven't beaten before BotW).
Splatoon on weekends
Netplaying emulated games with a friend every once in a while.

The smaller the task, the harder it is.

I'll do that. If nothing else, the setting will probably give me some inspirations.

Trying out the new controller with Darksiders 2. I'd prefer using KB+M, but the jittery camera is nauseating if you use the mouse. And this keeps happening from time to time.
Finally got around to play Risk of Rain, just beat it for the first time.
How the fuck have I already spent 11 hours on this, I will never know.
I love games, I just suck at them.

Plays great with a mouse and keyboard, much better than on PS4 and very well optimized. Shame there are only 2-3 thousand people playing multiplayer on PC since its great.

Love it and hate it. Kiryu and Saejima's chapters were great, but the Haruka/Akiyama section really brought it down, and in terms of plot it just keeps getting worse and worse. As soon as I finish up Finale I'm gonna forget this and 6 exist and go back to Y0.

I was just playing RE7.
I stopped because it got dark and I'm gonna pick it up again tomorrow morning. I don't play scary video games past 10 when everyone in the house goes to sleep.

How much did it rip off the new XCOM?
Forgot to mention Antibirth.

A mixed bag, but they're the ones I've been spending the most time with lately.

I will never not love this game. This is one that is so near and dear to my heart, and has been for a really long time. I hope you're enjoying it.

Is Titanfall 2 good?

I feel sorry for you

got them claws, now i can cosplay as hygogg
im fucking loving it
i wish bayonetta 2 didn't had that horrifying screech

Playing through the Risen trilogy. Finished Risen 1 a few days ago, and I'm on Risen 2 now.

Inquisition is the best faction. Shitskin savages can go fuck themselves with their voodoo magic bullshit. Muskets > Spears.

Downloaded a shitton of games for my 3ds.

Currently playing smt4 apocolypse. Its alright.

Risen fucking blows dude

I'm still pretty new to Might and Magic though so I probably fucked up somewhere.

These three. Almost done with Hive Jump.

Risen 1 was a comfy game, not as good as gothic 1&2, but comfy as hell.
Risen 2 was a steaming pile of shit as far as im concerned.

Gothic? Isnt that a western RPG in the vein of TES? I only know what I've heard after reading a review for the third game in OXM.

It's really good. Fast gameplay and lots of neat weapons of titan dynamics. The campaign was neat, but I mostly play the multiplayer.

I've been enjoying Seiken Densetsu 3, definitely going to finish it.

Still trying to get used to the controls, but it looks interesting so far.
I'm starting to think I will never git gud at this game.
Comfy as fuck, perfect game for a Sunday evening.
It's bretty gud. I love Edea's Jap voice.

Just been dicking around in The King of Fighters XIV trying to figure out a new team. Hope the PC version comes out soon because I love the game but my PS+ subscription is almost out and I don't want to resub.

Also I'm trying to figure out what to cross off my backlog, what I got next is;

Unreal Tournament 4. I downloaded it after seeing it was free because why not. It looks pretty good, gameplay feels better than I expected. Overall except for sounds I like the game but it feels like it's heavily lacking content. Why the fuck is this game still in pre-alpha? Didn't they start developing it like 3 years ago?

Doing missions for our faction that we got in game.
Still in Velen doing the lady of the woods
Pirated the game a while back and decided to not finish it until I buy it since I liked the game and now that i did buy gonna finish it this time, gonna start the DLC first though.
I really fucking hate the morale system and online Combat Operations that take 3+ days. Just unlocked the FOB but I think I might just skip out on it. Gathering materials to build shit and wait is bad enough.

Playing them each different days so I wont get too bored and I also have my 3ds backlog, fuck I"m gonna need more time.

Epic left the developing to the community. There's shitloads of stuff you can add to UT4, but I'm not sure what is being considered official to patch in.

That shit worked out so well for Landmark.

I only seem to be playing these two games lately, haven't really been motivated to do much else because of shit health problems.

Im plannin gon redownloading shovel knight for the plague of shadows update.

Bought this for Christmas and finally got around to playing it. I regret not having played it earlier. I'm currently a vassal in Swadia but I plan on jumping ship since Swadia is falling apart. Defected vassals have caused half of country to belong to the Sultunate and Rhodaks.
Got it for my birthday years ago but never finished it. Finally getting around to it now that I have a new PC

Promised myself I'd build Superfriends one day. And since I can't seem to get either cockatrice or xmage running properly, I'm finishing my dailies every three days, buying packs and being disappointed. But fuck putting more money into cardboard crack, so MD it is.
This kinda pulled me back into playing vidya at all. There's just something about it that I enjoy immensely. Haven't been playing a lot these past few days, though, since for the first time in my life, I'm actually spring cleaning. Feels awesome not to live surrounded by dust and dirt anymore. I do miss my spiderbros, though.

pirated re7
killer is dead

Ages has its problems (fuck some of these required minigames) but it's pretty good. I like Puzzle Agent a lot so far. Kind of forcing myself to play Pokemon so I can get that Magearna before the event ends. I was going to look up the date the event ends but apparently the original report of "March 2017" was wrong and it's available indefinitely. So I guess I can stop forcing myself on that one.

Is this like Gmod style then, where I download everything from some outside source? Where do I download them and do you know if they're alive? The vanilla game is dead

That shit feeling when i literally played with nothing since december just lurking here for keks…
kill me

How is that?

Having completed living dex (except for event pokemon), I've been breeding and shiny hunting. Masuda'd a Pichu, boring as hell. Radar Chaining/Chain Fishing is too frustrating. I like battling but getting a team of 5IV/fully EV trained pokes is tedious. Anyone know a battle community with smogon tiers where IV bred and EV trained pokes are banned? Casual smogon on 3DS

Except it's the easiest shit in the world now.

I have become comfy.
AoE2 new Malay civ is extremely comfy. You can just survive to late game and happily swarm enemy using unlimited food and gold free militia.

Like the gameplay. love the music, dislike the story. Too many walls of text, for having 5 teammates only one is really that interesting(even if Duncan would have been really interesting for a shadowrunner). Rigger is OP as fug

So far I like it more than Felghana. My only complaint is that the bosses aren't really putting much of a fight. And fuck the music for the demon leader bosses is 10/10

Like it, but too short. I like all the replay value options though.

Installed it on a whim, I don't regret it. For something so simple and on the surface something that looks like a low rate assfaggot it's a stupidly fun, simpler version of Frozen Synapse. I really, really enjoy this even if I'm not the least bit willing to spend any money on it.

Can I ask for recommendations on both God Eater games?

It's free. Its dumb. It also has very satisfactory guns to use (bar the SMGs, those are shit). It desesperately needs new objective maps if anyone ever wants every server to stop being laststand ←> termoil and sadly no one apparently cares
Terrible balance issues. Past a certain point you're paying 25 points per skill when each late game fight gets you maybe 5 points, 10 if you're lucky. You spend several real hours of raising stats (or at least try to not lose them when the next day rolls around) only to get wrecked by some random that has several skills from the ends of different skill trees, skills that you would have to grind DAYS just to buy the shortest prerequisite path to each WHICH IS FUCKING BULLSHIT. I am so, so glad I paid nothing for this.
Installing right now to compare it to the standalone game, heard it was a lot of fun. how the fuck is a hl2 mod NOT natively supported for linux?

Space Quest 5.

Dungeon Souls. It's the most fun and excilirating roguelikelitelikelitelike I've played yet. At some point you're just God Mode on all the normal enemies and bosses, and only the final boss gives you any trouble. I enjoy sometimes when games just give you absolutely OP shit and not just a constant struggle.

From the gameplay standpoint ? It's almost a 1/1 copy of nuXCOM, 2 "action points", cover is predetermined with half cover and full cover. By advancing through a scenario you unlock poker cards that you can assign to a character, they give passive bonuses and sometime active skills. If you get a hand (pair, full house, straight …) you get other bonuses on top of that.
One variation is that there is a "luck" gauge, whenever a shoot misses you you lose luck. If you have 0 luck the next shot has a 100% chance of hitting you. Whenever you get hit, on the other hand, some of your luck replenishes. This doesn't change the fact that even if you have 100/100 luck, if a shot has 50% of hitting you there's still 1/2 chance of getting shot, it's just that if it happens to miss then you lose luck. Active skills also use luck.

In each campaign you visit different locations through a world map and each campaign has its own world map gimmick, for example in one you can prospect mines to earn money and in the other you have to manage food supplies.

There's a decent selection of weapons, I've found new ones every campaign so far.

Got stuck on Dark Fact. I can consistently take his health down to 50-55%, I even managed to take it down to about 25% once or twice, but haven't managed to get farther than that. I know his pattern, but that doesn't really help, if you are flying around at supersonic speed and basically throwing danmaku-tier numbers of fireballs. It's definitely possible for me to beat him, despite all that, I just need to get really lucky(and git gud too) at least once and finish the guy off.
I am on Ice Ridge right now. Just got the Blizzard Orb or whatever it is called. I really like how I actually can use items when fighting the bosses this time around. I really wish you could do the same in the 1st game. I also really like the boss theme. It rocks!
Recently finished playing it. I really loved the music, especially Saliva and Spiderweb Island themes. Gameplay is also pretty good and rather fast, if you know how to effectively utilize Risky's equipment.

Ys, Devil May Cry, Psychonauts, and Alpha Protocol.