Do you guys replay particular games on a yearly/regular basis...

Do you guys replay particular games on a yearly/regular basis? I tend to replay the KOTOR games every year around wintertime or so. How about you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/kotor2/mods/469/?
vgleaks.com/capcom-3-new-projects-leaked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

System Shock 2 happens fairly regularly.
I did replay all the Halos recently, with my gf
We need nested spoilers.

I tried replaying KOTOR2 but I always get stuck on Telos.

It's such a shitty follow up after Peragia, which is also terrible. And the worst part is those two areas take up nearly 1/3 of the game and the game doesn't even open up and git gud until after Telos.

I usually end up playing KotOR2/a stalker game/New Vegas once a year, it's never planned but I always end up playing them once a year.

I played CoP last year and I ended up already playing Call of Chernobyl.

Kotor 2 is the only one of the two I can really replay and still truly have fun - way more variety for sure. I hope you're using TLCR Mods for it. Definitely one of the best Star Wars games / Western RPGs of the era.

I replay the campaign of Warcraft 3 every year or so.

This, so much.
For me, Telos is the worst. At least Peragus has some mystery and exploration to it.

Get out.

system shock 2 for me as well
although I can never find the last code number for the array where you check all the portraits and just end up brute forcing it.

I usually find myself coming back to New Vegas every other month.

Telos is a bag of shit. It's literally the thing that stops me wanting to replay the game

As for regular replays, I usually have at least one F:NV file on the go at any given time

I really like NV but I have done it to death at this point. I will start a playthrough and play for about 20 hours and get bored.

Gothic 1 and 2, New Vegas, STALKER, Path of Exile, Terraria and Dark Souls 1.

Isn't there a mod to skip it?

Not that I know of. If you do pls share

nexusmods.com/kotor2/mods/469/?

There's also one for peragus.

Diablo, Baldur's Gate I & II, Tormet, Castlevania I - IV & SOTN, Super Mario 1 & 3, Half-life, Fallout 2

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga. It's my ultimate comfy game.
Though I do tend to re-install Diablo 2 a lot, and KotOR2 is always installed somewhere on my PC. Fable: The Lost Chapters is another one, although I've not played it in a year or so. I didn't bring it with me when I moved out so I might need to make a trip back home to get the disks.
Assassins Creed IV might qualify as well as I've gone back to it more than a few times in the last few years.

The first 2 Fallouts, a Yakuza game (usually the one whose plot I remember least at the time), STALKER: SoC, Jagged Alliance 2 and Silent Storm: Sentinels

I play all the Deus Ex games but Fall and MD every summer

Deus ex and system shock 2 and postal 2.

I tend to play a few games every year.

Every Summer, I play Far Cry.
Every Fall, Chrono Trigger.
Every Winter, I visit Everquest 2. Even though it's a dead game, I still like to tinker around my house. Shit game, but the housing was a very cozy thing that kept me playing.

I replay Max Payne pretty frequently. Sometimes I go through all the games if I want to get a "fuller" experience but not quite as often with how much of a downgrade the later two are.

Man I wish I could play them all again, but Max Payne 3 is 30 fucking gigabytes and I have internet that's both shit and limited. At least 1 and 2 are still excellent

Half Life/Opposing Force and vanilla S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shado of Chernobyl every Summer.
Comfy as shit, especially after a day in the beach and a hot shower when I get home.
Usually replay SRW OG and 2 durimg the Winter sometimes.

Max Payne 3 is pretty shit, don't worry

Wouldn't say its shit, but its a mediocre non Max Payne game, thats for sure.
Wasn't even developed by Remedy.

That's fair enough.

My major complaint with MP3 was that there were way too many cutscenes, and Max acted like a moron throughout all of it

I always come back to this glorious game. And i don't stop playing it until i finish it.

Every year or so I replay Ninja Gaiden Black on Master Ninja, every time that I replay it I get amazed on how good it was for its time

I pretty much never stop playing the DMC games for more then a month.
I have a good feeling that DMC5 is going to be announced this year.

but one thing I do know is that if it doesn't get announced i'm going to go of the deep end if I keep seeing DmC refereed to as DMC5.

Its dead lad, you'll get this and REmake 2 before CapCom starts focusing on VR.
vgleaks.com/capcom-3-new-projects-leaked/

I'll see how I feel when it's confirmed if Hideaki Itsuno is working on one of those.

Morrowind, and Just Cause 2.

This. And to me, there's way too much playable Jedi in KOTOR 2, and lightsabers skills are necessary in both games. I just want to play as a rogue with a blaster, is it so hard to ask?

this and dragon age origins

That shitty, artsy-fartsy, weeaboo game where you play as some furry dyke.

I replay the good games from my childhood every few years.

I used to play King of Dragon Pass and Siege of Avalon every year around the holidays. Ended up with games that ran ~12-13 years or more specifically until my third HDD in that timeframe died.

Every christmas I replay "Daze Before Christmas" for the Genesis, Baldur's Gate 2 and both Icewind Dales every two years or so around the end of the year. Also Twinsen's Odyssey every 4-5 years.

RA2:YR
LEGO Racer
Warcraft II & III
Battlefront II

How long does it take you to clear these now?

What difficulty do you play on and do you savescum?

Skyrim around Christmas

go back to 4chan mierde