Faggots who think they are going fast

This shit needs to stop. Not alone are most speedrunners inbred tranny faggots, but contribute nothing to Video Games besides nostalgia fueled bullshit. Glad it is dying out and isn't taken seriously anymore.

What the fuck is wrong with going fast?

You are now actively remembering all the fun you had with Tribes and it is extremely painful for you

Shazbot? No , I agree going fast in the context of the game, but speed running 7 hour long rpgs? playing Zelda 1 over and over and over again? That shit is fucking gay, and needs that ass banned.

I'm pretty sure everyone here knows speed runners are cancer.

Something more for your speed

No thanks

i have concluded that speed running is actually for people with literal autism.

you can't "lose" formally because there's no actual other players to kill your or threaten you, unlike a competitive game.

you do the same thing over and over potentially thousands of times.

it requires encylopedic knowledge of the game beyond anything that's normal

if you're successful you never get attention like a professional player, you just impress your coven of other aspergic friends who share the same incredibly specific interests that nobody else has a chance of understanding or participating in.

i have concluded that being good at a single player videogame is actually for people with literal autism.

you can't "lose" formally because there's no actual other players to kill your or threaten you, unlike a competitive game.

you do the same thing over and over potentially thousands of times until you have mastered the game mechanics.

it requires encylopedic knowledge of the game beyond anything that's normal

if you're successful you never get attention like a professional player, you just impress your coven of other aspergic friends who share the same incredibly specific interests that nobody else has a chance of understanding or participating in.

you can lose when some other autismo takes your wr, lmao

I dislike the term too, it should be called bug manipulator or some shit.
on that note, I can't stand going slow in a game, I always need ways to make my experience faster.

Getting a world record is easy when you choose games that no one else would ever do.

Who fucking cares man?

I literally just speedrun actually playing in a handful of games just to see how good I can get.

No user. You're the mad gays. You're so gay the ayy's say something.

And you're so gay the ayys don't even want to say stuff about you for fear of catching AIDS

Kill them all.

At least I help people.

The worst are the people who try to speed run things like RTSs and RPGs and then chastise anyone who doesn't try to beat them as fast as possible. It's like, the final victory can wait man. I want to see how much genuinely crazy stuff I can pull off first.

That's true though.

I just want to play a mech game where I can pilot a huge gundam robot and smash other gundam robots with my energy sword and ray guns and shit. is there any game out there like that for me?

Oh no, they think its fun, but their subjective term of fun is actual autism x100. But of course they would not go get tested, or a real job, or play OTHER FUCKING GAMES.

Kill yourself.

Breaking into people's houses and sucking their dicks does not count as help. That's going to get you prison time eventually, user.

There are tons, you are just fucking retarded and can't go look for them and want to be spoon fed.

I actively try to play games as slow as possible.

yeah, that's right. spoon feed me, senpai

Thanks for the bump, inbred faggot.

your welcome, friend.

I have never sucked a dick. I have raped many women though. At least my genes will propogate Europe, and America. Cannot say the same for yours. i'm technically Aryan if you must know.

Yeah, that game looks so cool, user! Thanks! I love you!

Not only you're gay, you're also a nigger. Shit I might catch AIDS just by replying to you. Fuck this thread, I'm out.

FUCK YOU DAD
I didn't realize these faggots got this mad.

Anything aside from just playing the damn game is almost always cancer, in speedrunning or anything else vidya related.
Just stop being a faggot and quit following shitty e-celebs and video game "communities" altogether.

I only enjoy speedruns for games where you can actually go much faster than the game expects you too if you're skilled enough. Navigating menus really quickly and holding down the d-pad isn't very exciting.

I agree, but they are spilling out everywhere. Its like a zombie apocalypse.

Like Half Life and Half Life 2?

Naw just a desperate white guy who everyone hates.

And quake, basically anything that runs on some form of the id engine.

I fucking hate speedrunners
Oh fuck off.

The one and only speedrun I have ever enjoyed/laughed at for reasons other than autist rage.

I would love to go fast in a game without getting autistic over speed records.

FUCK YOU
t. Someone that loved the game and now plays Tribes 2 from EU with 140 ping because going back to Ascend is pain. Fuck hirez, fuck kikes.

Hirez: You like going fast? FUCK YOU

Where are my fellow Narcissa fans at?
She's a strong and brave woman lads, don't fuck with her.

name more than two.
go.

For the last time, Argentina is not white.

wow you weren't joking
just wondering, if you really hate the speedrunning community so much, how do you know it so thoroughly?

IT'S NOT MY FAULT

I learned this useless fucking garbage strictly through Holla Forums LOL threads and other assorted shitposts on Holla Forums

Do they start off as speedrunners and then become trannies, or is speedrunning just something that people do once they become trannies?

fair enough.
I just learned to filter out the shit ones, like tripfags on halfchan.

to be frank, I only follow speedruns of games that don't have gigantically autistic fanbases.
darbian and CarlSagan42 come to mind.

(checked)
in Narcissa's case the former, in most of 's case the latter

just wanted to remind you that transsexualism is a mental disease and these people need psychiatric treatment, not a physical transition

I'm a psychology major nigga I know that already

Is there a ED article for these fucks or you just found out they're trainees because some user just blurts it out on a speed run thread?

so you're iranian
behaving like a classic sandnigger there

I enjoy watching speedrunning and have only heard of just Cosmo. Maybe you need to stop being a fag and you won't become infatuated with trannies?

Everything I learned I learned from Holla Forums and Holla Forums alone. Ya'll the motherfuckers obsessed with trannies.

meant for

Nice, thanks for shutting up the faggots in this thread.

is this speedrunning? I am not trying to break records here and have only actually completed the games one of these times but my "runs" got quicker and quicker simply because I was good at the game.
if you consider this speedrunning and speedrunning to be bad then you simply dont like being good at video games and I would suggest games like gone home.

speed running is deliberately completing a game as quickly as possible, to the extent where even a second is a big deal. it isn't real gameplay so much as causing the final win condition. it's literally a race

you are fine, advancing through the game as presumably a normal human being would. i commend you for your sound mental health, something i can't do for the turbospergs that speedrunners are

It's ridiculous to me that Quake isn't speedrun much anymore. It's one of the greatest games for doing, full of spectacular tricks.

Seriously? He was one of the best known Zelda speedrunners a while ago, and a cool guy. No more, no more.

(runner and couch was banned for this run)

Holla Forums is the only place on this green earth where i can find people that are LEGIT MAD about other peple playing games fast.

And you call them autists.
I mean, they're autists, but you're even bigger autists.

Autist 1: is autistic and plays game fast
Autist 2: is autistic and gets mad at other people while not playing video games and shitposting on a cantonese pictogram okakeki

I'll pick 1 over 2 tbh famalam

How's the dyslexia treating you, user?

This.
Former world record holder of don't shit your pants, and I hold a record in a single level or two of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory.

The worst runners out there play shit nobody else does just to get an easy title and then brag about it, or worse, play stupid popular shit they don't even like so they can make that second-big title split and brag about how "I'm the best at Pokemon".

I can safely say challenge runs are way more interesting in general because you learn more about the game by doing them, they're way less documented and they're far more interesting to observe and way less predictable.

You should just run games you like and that's it, keep it simple.
Running a game has the side effect of making you learn that game inside out.
So if you pace yourself and run a game that you like over and over without burning out, playing that game casually becomes more enjoyable because you learn all the mechanics and tricks that allow you to bypass, or succesfully handle with minimal effort annoying/difficult parts and enjoy the rest of the game more.

And yes, basically 99% of any experienced runners end up doing challenge runs on the side to distract themselves and they're pretty much always more interesting than the regular runs.
They end up learning even more about the game, too, once they put limitations on themselves.

This.
Absolutely this.
Resident Evil knife only runs, no damage runs, stealth game ghost runs.
All a thousand times more interesting than fucking speedruns of those games, because these are not games built around making speedruns a desirable focus.

I am of the belief that many trannies because of autism but you'll never find a study about it because not even science is allowed to express doubt over gender identity, nevermind the fact that even trannies who somehow miraculously become passably female and have a good life kill themselves anyways.
FtM trannies somehow keep their shit intact because of testosterone and they're pretty chill.

Fuck off, retard.

Disgusting. Unacceptable.

I fucking hate transhits.

Overcucks

In wersters defense he speedruns sonic 2, although his brother who cucked him with his mum is better at sonic then he is.

I like Overwatch, but it's not an arena shooter. Fuck that faggot who said it was

Becoming a tranny has links with autism so its not surprising there are so many of them.

I'll like what I want to like, even if it's hot garbage
No one can stop me

Spot on

I don't pretend it's more than what it is

I play it exclusively when my friends want to. Yes, they are normalfags. I don't mind trashing a bunch of scrubs at a shit game that I enjoy with my friends

And yes, I already know pretty much any game is fun with friends

Can we all just go back to shitting on speedrunners?
One of you is just berating the other for doing what he knows is wrong, it's not really going anywhere.

Being self aware doesn't mean squat if you're not going to do shit about it.

I don't see what the problem is, they're self contained to their own autism. It's just people playing a video game at the end of the day, how they decide to play it shouldn't impact your enjoyment of the game.
That's like 95% of all video game players.

You'll never be a real woman, faggot.

Fucking ouch

Nothing wrong with speedrunning, once you've played out a game and know every nook and cranny you might as well see how you can put that to use.

But don't forget to actually enjoy the game in the process.

What i cant stand is the absurd retarded ohlookitsabrokengame shit. Like finishing a 20 hour long game in 20 minutes.

Or whatever the fuck that Fallout 4 shit was.

If that's that stupid bonesaw run then you're fucking tasteless

Is the word "autism" the current year replacement for "tryhard" and "no-life nerd" now?

Has anyone tried to speedrun fighting games?

No. Only normalfags use tryhard and no life nerd.

What the fuck? All of these speedrunners you quoted are transfags?
And how many of them have the current speedrunning world records?

Google. Literally. Any of them.

the fuck you just say?

GTA runs are pretty funny, though. It adds an element of uncertainty, you have to be lucky for a good run.

All I have to say is why the fuck do video games attract so many tranny's, I swear I've seen nowhere near as much in any other medium.

Escapism, via gender selection options. Same reason tabletop is filled with them.

Learning that speedrunning is degenerate is the first step towards the true enlightenment

all gaming is degenerate and it's time to move on

That sounds too simple, there has to be something more.

Like 4 people are trannies in the community and the only prominent one is Cosmo who lets people donate so they can insult him.

Yea that's why GDQ made the most money its ever made this year.

I keep forgetting that the definition of something dying here is I DONT LIKE IT ERGO ITS BAD AND NOBODY CARES ABOUT IT ANYMORE.

Its really something to see the ego people have in this shitty little dying imageboard.

But these what about normal well-adjusted speedrunners?
It's you Americunts fault that you allowed this degenerate lifestyle to be considered "normal"
Now they're putting their filthy hands on everything we cherish

It is from all the plastic peripherals that gamers hold, it seeps estrogen into people and turns them into trannies.

Undertale being speedrun probably contributed to that.

Can we agree that
Playing fast games > Playing games fast?

Also post fast games

YOU FRICKIN FRICKS WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

leave, (you) are not welcomed here.

Fuck off and kill yourself, retard.

Shut the fuck up.

OP is just butthurt he can't get the best ending in Super Metroid.

Also, sage for shit thread.

How is this pathetic shit not getting called out more?

All that matters is if speedrunning makes gamers arrogant. Retards are just bitching when transhits and cucks are the only issue.

I'm pretty sure their last million was donated internally. They went from 1.1M to 2M in a day. They are trying to make it look like people still like it

There are categories of speedruns that doesn't involve skips you know, but even then trigering certain skips requires a lot of skill too and genuinely impressive. Also, how autistic you have to be, to actually believe that someone who speedruns the game, didn't played it normally before? Speedruning is just another layer of enjoyment you extract from your favorite vidia.

AYYDS

Speedrunning used to be pretty cool, full of the chill super autists you'd traditionally expect from gaming. The usual plague upon gaming moved in when GDQ started to prioritize advertisers over fun, social justice faggots swarm to that like flies to shit because they have an excuse for their hypersensitivity.

LEARN ENGLISH YOU BRAINDEAD MONGOLOID

I've seen it used to mean: obsessive, tryhard, idiot, genius, no-lifer and retard.

There's parts where the Venn diagram overlaps but some people have a pretty autistic interpretation of what autistic means.

So unless this guy lives a double life or is dumb enough to steal pictures from somebody in the same community as him then you're mistaken. That dude goes by Missy/Mickey and has active twitter/twitch accounts, he's just a really bad crossdresser.

Maybe its their desire to live in a fantasy world where people look at and speak to them as if they were normal.

You are all faggots.
Glad this place is dead.

Transgenderism is a mental illness.
Human sexuality is largely environmental.
Autists have a tendency to miss social cues and take things literally.
When they were told being a nice guy gets you the girl, they did their best to be "nice".
Now society tells them turning into a woman is possible and ok, especially in their speedrunning communities, so they do.
Ergo, they start as speedrunners and become trannies.

That's retarded. No one is arguing against hating transhits.

Fuck, I must be tired.

I was replying to that faggot first bitching about how people play their fucking games then now getting asshurt and calling the board dead

Here it is: another Holla Forums thread where anons bitch about something, this time speedrunners.
I don't see the problem with speedrunners. I have seen multiple speedruns which showed of great skill or complex/interesting exploits or were just in general interesting. Yet, fags find a reason to bitch about it because of the faggots that can't control their autism like exist.
And no, i don't give a shit about trannies because i don't watch them.

You better be able to turn of the voices in the sound menu because i wouldn't be able to stand listening to that chinese chick constantly talk during the fights.

It's just like anything else, some speedrunners are shit and others are good. I really don't get why people are shitting on speedrunning all of a sudden.

It's like any other hobby; if it's not your life who the fuck cares if you enjoy running through games at an absurd pace to try and be the best at it?

I don't think Noir is a tranny, just a raging faggot, so much that you put him in twice
Also Cyberdemon is pretending to be a tranny to be an attention whoring faggot
The rest checks out as far as I'm aware.

Guy on the right just looks like a dude with lipstick on, at least put in some effort.

Exactly, but a decent amount of fags here love finding a reason to bitch about something and to call it ''ruined".

Also
Good speedruns
Horrible speedruns
What's the point of that?

Holy shit are you fucking 10 years old?

bad.
no good