So i just finished Superhot

So i just finished Superhot.
Eh its was ok.
would pirate it for sure. what'd you guys think?

does it matter?

it was too short.

Does it have a pretentious 2deep4me ending?

It was too short, didn't do enough to vary combat (weapons and enemy variety), and needed a level editor.

Yes way too short

Ya basically
It was fun only the final fight was challenging

No real depth tho tbh fam

I don't get it

On second thought it wasn't too pretentious but they did try a little hard

the real meat of the game is on trying to get a high score on the unlocked maps, other than that it was fun for a while

This game was shilled really hard by journos, both when it was a demo and at release. Really jaded me to everything about it, and the demo itself wasn't exactly showing off any amazing designs.

Feels like a tech demo. Neat concept though. I could see it working as some sort of bullet time mode in a Matrix game.

Definitely worth a pirate, but not a buy.

A heavily unoptimized, but fun 5 dollar at the most game that the devs somehow think people will pay 20 dollars for.

Ya 20 bucks is outrageous I'd pay maybe 5 .

Worth a pirate though

It looks really fun in vr.

Reminds me of a hotline miami lite.

Oh I didn't know it was vr enabled that would be cool

My issue is that, from what i have seen, there is no real difference between the Demo and the release.
When people die they 'break' instead of just turning into blood, and it has a few more stages and guns. What the fuck were they doing the whole time?

it actually has story, bait failed on two levels, 1/10

No point to it? There is no story.
If you`re some neo-volvo(vr) person who still thinks stories in games are pointless,
evolve nerd, the pong days are long goneā€¦
We have stuff like Silent Hill and Witcher series.

I would liked to see some autist get a hold of the code and make some decent out of it. Has potential

go choke on your pokemon

Damn this is some good bait.

Are you tired of P O P O Peeling potatoes? Stop!

Discount Superhot looks pretty good too.

Pirate the VR version and play it with your wagglan
It's a fun romp

But does it have slowmo?

It's the most innovative shooter I've played in years

Short but really good, i kinda disliked the 2meta4you story but challenges were top tier and the whole concept was very interesting, i hope more devs will play around with various physics like this

What does it have to do with superhot other than similar aesthetic?

The combat style, despite lack of slowmo, is incredibly similar.

its like saying that combat style of Battlefield and COD is similar, they just look similar on the surface
They look similar because the aesthetic choice

I think this game hasn't been relevant in months and I can't even really remember anything about it.

Then you have really bad memory, some levels were quite memorable, the general story is also quite hard to forget

Pirated it. I just felt like the game was a one-trick pony. Besides its gimmick, there wasn't anything else.

It's fairly easy to named several general core concepts that help to differentiate Battlefield and COD (killstreaks, vehicles, scale of combat, main objective etc.).

Aside from a lack of slow motion and the addition of a gadgets, there's very little that helps to differentiate these two games, they both seem to subscribe to the core concept of killing large swarms of faceless enemies in a stylish manner using weaponry that is equally lethal to both player and enemy.

Basic gameplay is really good and satisfying. My biggest complain with the game is the non-story and the attempt to be deep and "meta."

If you find all the hidden terminals and other secret messages you know what the story is? Nothing. There is no story. The secret is that you're supposed to tell your friends to buy the game.

Have you actually played Superhot?

pretentious piece of shit that needed four hack writers to put together something that makes bioshock infinite not look insulting

My main gripe with this game is that it's too damn expensive for 2 hours of playtime.
Even when it's on sale it's not worth the money

It's a neat little game worth a few dollarydoos, but nothing exceptional or necessarily worth talking about.

Did they ever add more content to the game or was it just VR wank?

They should've added more levels instead of trying to add a story. It's like Mirror's Edge, the gameplay is fun but it just needs more game to play, though at least ME was more than two hours long.

The regular Superhot game isn't. There's a separate title, Superhot VR, but that's only officially available on the Rift+Touch right now. There are ways around this restriction and I've seen YouTube videos of people playing it with the Vive too.

I've played through both of them and I thoroughly enjoyed them. Superhot VR was definitely too short, but it was a lot of fun dodging bullets in VR. I'd say they're each worth around $10-15.