Square Enix Survey

Squenix is doing some survey supposedly relating to the "Future of Final Fantasy XV"

A lot of the questions seem to relate to whether or not you visit or value the opinion of normalfag sites like Geek & Sundry or Polygon. You want a chance to give Squenix the kick in the dick they deserve and tell them in a more direct manner to stop listening to these hypersensitive feminist retards? Here's your chance.

surveymonkey.com/r/JHJGC96

Other urls found in this thread:

dsogaming.com/news/hajime-tabata-would-love-to-see-final-fantasy-xv-on-the-pc-would-experiment-with-mods-and-custom-quests/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would actually using the term "retards" be counterproductive?

You know, thinking about the success square had with FFXV and people already preordering KH3 and such, it really makes me realize just how insignificant Holla Forums is.

You've got a company that is making games that are the complete, polar opposite of everything Holla Forums likes, with a major focus on consoles, not only that but square is the #1 spearhead of pushing sales for PS4 Pros as all their games now run significantly better and are optimized specifically for Pros.
On top of all of that they're pushing DLC galore and even intrusive in-game advertisements for cup noodles and the like.

It's essentially the antichrist for everything Holla Forums ever stood for.
And they're being succesful as fuck.
Literally nobody cares what Holla Forums thinks or likes about video games, not a single soul, the industry is 100% immune to any opinion expressed by Holla Forums.

Fuck it, let the normalfags wallow in their own mediocrity.
Final Fantasy had an autistic as fuck fanbase as well that predates Holla Forums.
Also a you forgot to mention that FFXV was released unfinished and that they're still adding core features to the game.

Poor child.

I asked them for a PC port.

Why?
They already making one
dsogaming.com/news/hajime-tabata-would-love-to-see-final-fantasy-xv-on-the-pc-would-experiment-with-mods-and-custom-quests/

I smell a Kikkoman collab in PC FFXV's future.

Can't wait, so hyped

So that they know that there is demand for one

I asked why they cucked out Luna's backstory and pretended to be a 19 year old girl socialmedia whore type while I was doing it.
I hope they gib moar versus content

I got to IMDB for its actual purpose: Looking up actor info.

Does that count?

Don't forget that they spent over a decade working on this game and it didn't even sell that well, even after selling their souls to Nissin and Coleman.

HOL UP
Binary gender option in fucking 2017???

Bump

[triggered]

Square doesn't give 2 shits about any progressive bullshit.
I want to find the interview but one of the spearheads of the development of final fantasy was asked if there would be any homosexual characters in the game, and in response he just laughed and said no.

FFXV needs Lightning

Serah > Vanille > Fang > Shit > Lightning

Square Enix is probably the most redpilled company in videogames today

Not really no.

Hahahahahahahahaha gud joke

That's more the team that 'localized' it. That ze zir bullshit wasn't in the original script.

Square still approved of it. Publishers always go over the localized script before letting the game go gold.

Published, it was a money move. plus Life is strange isn't all that Progressive. It only gives you the option to be, you can be a heterosexual white female fighting a serial killer with time powers if you want.

They patched it out in the PC version.

source?

The cup noodle thing was so blatant I found it charmingly funny and it didn't make me mad.

Wait a minuteā€¦ Is cup noodle a real product?
I mean, as a trademark.

Wew they cancelled the survey when I said I was a 13 year old girl

GO HOME GAMER GIRL

Yes. It's made by Nissin, which we have along with Maruchan in the US.

Very few games made by square have been objectively terrible. They have a better track record then most, sure it has one of the more annoying fanbases but what can you do. Also in game ads are nothing new, they're just usually taken out of the games before they reach western soils but a lot of changed over the years.

It's a joke you mong

my post was also a joke, you sperg

You have a gaming facebook too? wanna play some vidya together one day ?

so was his reply to your post.

so was my reply to his reply of my post

Are you fucking trying to give everyone cancer?

Didn't Sonic Adventure 2 have a shit ton of ads in city levels?

Wouldn't surveys go completely ignored if for example I didn't own any shitty 8th gen consoles and didn't play even close to half of the games listed?

And ultimately, nobody on Holla Forums cares what you think either.

You mean nazi frog.

Woah, look at all of these white supremacists.

Game needs more samurai stuff

fuck off Square, FFXV was shit and you know it.

But Forza is fun, man. It's comfy to drive the country-side in a Firebird.