60GB

JUST

Can you marry assaultrons yet?

We have already had this thread, it was up for a week.

Is that vin diesel?

…what else did you really expect? Really nigga, really?

There was a thread about this already.

But its free unlike mods!

Screenshots?

Just look at screenshots of the regular game.

No, that isn’t a joke.

Is there ANYTHING redeemable gameplay-wise in this turd at all?
or mods where you fight power armors trying to wrest control of everything for themselves and enslave humans

what is wrong with these people?

Just play the only one that got it right, arena

Anyone here mod this game?

Can you mod RPG into it?

We've got OpenMW and one day we'll have Tamriel Rebuilt, Project Cyrodiil, and Skyrim: Home of the Nords. That works perfectly for me.

You can try…

"Start me up" removes all shaun dialogue and replaces all dialogue in the entire game with neutral dialogue. Instead you can chose an optional mission to find a kidnapped kid that you find on a holotape in vault 111. There are several start locations, and you don't really feel the need to do the main quest at all.

There are also several "specialization" mods (which makes you more proficient with a weapon the more you use it), new vegas perks mods, and a trait mod. You can also download Perk Points Per Level, which lets you pick 5 perks per level instead of one.

So say for instance if you wanted to increase your rifle damage, you would add a point into rifleman. It increases your rifle proficiency by 20 damage each perk point ou put in.

I'm hoping someone scripts in a skill system, but so far everyone is content with perk skills.

I never know what to think with Bethesda nowadays. The secret I.D developers comments about the heirarchy and workplace issues at Zenimax like a hostile working environment, focus on teamwork instead of results and overbearing bosses leads me to believe its whats causing this low quality results. Because bethesda actually used to do better optimizationwise as well as story, which i know isnt saying much, but still, and that was when they were a small team. Bethesda the developer not publisher has expanded exponentially, to the point iirc they had 200 or so people working on Skyrim and who knows how much for Fallout 4 and yet its such low quality and so unoptimized you actually need a card that hasnt been released yet to use it. That's ridiculous.

No.

why not

also why is there so little ASSaultron /clang/?

You really don't know what´s going on under the hood of these games.

Because Todd is a fucking faggot and prioritizes being able to get sodomized in-game over being able to marry a qt robutt.

My only complaint about this game is its poor optimization. My pc can run more intensive games like RE7 on high with 0 hangups. But for some unexplicable fucking reason the game freezes every 20 to 30 seconds and then resumes. The harddrive optimization is fucking garbage.

So do you work at Bethesda or Rockstar?

In terms of actual combat, it's the best Fallout or TES have ever been.
That's not really saying much, however.

Doo doo
Pee pee
Bethesda are bad at making games

L E L

Nice peepee meme!

You play Fallout 4 user. You have no ground to stand on, judging others. Sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

No. Combat is shit, bullet sponge enemies can get the fuck out

You forgot to add that it's large than the base game is.

The AI is particularly abysmal and nothing seems to really fix it. Even path finding is still fucked beyond repair.

And the modding "solution" for it is to put OP weapons mods.
Rest is just band aid made by the community, cant polish a turd.

Didn't this update have claims around it saying you needed a GTX 2080 minimum to make it run?

1080. My bad.

Gran Turismo: Sport

Copied from Steam:
Processor: Intel Core i7-5820K or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GTX 1080 8GB
Storage: 58 GB available space

Despite being free, it still a huge "FUCK YOU" and musterrace bait for bethcucks.

Who cares.

I think games now a days are toning down stuff like that. Witcher 1 + 2 you can fuck a dryad (green elf thing), vampire, swamp fairy and numerous normal elves. funny that the some versions of the game edit these out to various degrees But in witcher 3 you can fuck nothing but humans even though there seemed to be many times you do a succubus, elven or another creature.

IIRC there's ways to give Bethesda the middle finger and still get achievements.

I like achievements, they give me a concrete goal to work towards besides beating the game and help me chronicle my progress.