mods are asleep post videogames

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/11909999.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

lets try again

woah dude nice dubs

>ACTUALLY POSTING VIDEO GAMES
MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

What the fuck are you doing with the dds files to fuck up this bad?

That webm always gets me.

I see you also got that one.
8ch.net/v/res/11909999.html

smhtbhfamgobacktoredditorwhereeversahangsoutnow

I am too used to the page cleaning the pasted links.

What is this?

Reported, this is a SFW board you sick degenerate.

A shitty game called Bloody Boobs, for 1 dollar it was "meh", but is a welcome addition to Steam just for the kicks of seeing curators and moral guardians complain about it as pictured here >>11909999

I know it's hard to tell who's sarcastic and who's not these days but come on.

You tell me, I think even Jim Sterling gave it a review but I won't watch said video review anyway.

I like the character design

Is good, if anything it lacks customization and the lighting is poor, enemy design is not the best and it has no ending.

this moron tried to out-haydee haydee, but failed terribly because he has no real game behind the boobs, while haydee does.

he absolutely failed to understand why haydee got mildly popular and successful.

How dare you

Also Haydee didn't have a face.
No face is better than a shitty face.

it's over

What the fuck was posted?

You didn't see anything.

kill yourself already

here's a haydee to trigger your faggot kike ass

I want newfags to leave already.

This thread is weird.

(trips!)

you all got wonderful numbers, great work!

So, how's the Bloody Boobs? From screenshots it looks like someone wanted to make his own oblivion.

I need more if this in my life

Screenshots are better than the actual game.

You…

FUCKING MOTHER OF FUCK

How dare you post this absolute cancer. THICC fags need to be gassed like in World War II, As THICC fags are the Jews of the fetish world.

Even THE GAY COMMUNITY, isn't this bad, sure they go around in pink and posing like a bunch of fucking faggots while taking dildos in their asses in public. but they're nowhere as near as bad as THICC fags. Haydee needs to be hung on the cross like the nigger she is. she's not even fucking human, why do people want to fuck that fat fucking fuck. She's not JUST A BIT THEEC N SHEEEEET but she's a literally a fat fucking robot whose only made to appeal to chubby chasers that can't control their dicks.

Not too mention that Haydee is the number one reason why the internet has turned to shit, Have you ever seen so many NIGGERS trying to defend this meme? How about thirsty faggot niggers who only say JUST A BIT THICCCCCCCC JUST A BIT. IT'S NOT JUST A BIT THICC SHES A FAT FUCKING FUCK WHO IS BASICALLY FETISH FUEL FOR NIGGERS WHO CANT ADMIT THEY LIKE FAT NIGGERS BUT WANT TO FUCK FAT NIGGERS, IT'S WHY THIS THICCCCCCC MEME IS SO FUCKING AGRIVATING.

YOU NIGGAS ARE LITERALLY LYING TO YOURSELVES. IT'S FINE THAT YOU LIKE FAT NIGGERS, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. BUT AT LEAST ADMIT THAT YOU WANT TO FUCK A BIG CHUNCK OF CHOCOLATE FUDGE INSTEAD OF HUDING BEHIND SOME FUCKING THICCCC MEME XD THIS ISN'T ABOUT HAYDEE BEING A FAGGOT NIGGER, THIS IS ABOUT YOU FAGGOT NIGGERS LYING TO YOURSELVES

Now you may say. "hey cakeboy, I'm not lying to myself. Haydee is just a bit thicc", and I'll tell you now, and right fucking now that YOU ARE WRONG. How could you possibly think after all this time that shes JUST A BIT THICCC? SHES MUCH THICCER THAN THICC SHES A FAT NIGGER ROBOT. she's YUGE, she makes me look like Zyzz with the amount of body fat she has

This over reaction (ironic I know). of people trying to defend their fetish by just calling her a bit thicc is not only astoundingly absurd, but it's just plain dumb. Even furfags can admit that they want to fuck humanoid dogs, why cant giant double nigger thicc fags admit that they want to fuck a giant fat nigger?

I know that some of you niggers just want to fap to a fat nigger. I totally get that, However there comes a point in everyones life where they have to realize that different people are into different kinky shit.

It's like how the jews are money loving kikes, but never want to admit it because they always go on about MUH SIX TRILLION PEEOPLS when other tragedies have also had a crazy amount of deaths. like the Japs who have had over 50 million people killed by the americans, do you see them going on about MUH SIX BAJILION? Not at all, because the jews try to shame people and themselves into thinking that the holicaust was some kind of divine punishment

It's why I'm so worried about THICC fags. They're constantly trying to glorify and justify their fetish by posting pictures of fat niggers who are fat, but try to justify it by saying OH THEY NOT FAT NIGGA THEY JUS BIG BONE N SHEET

It's like having a choice between standard coffee and starbucks coffee, granted one of them just tastes like shit and is bitter as fuck. but people lie to themselves about it and actively drink the piss thinking its good for them or its not a giant piss fountain of liquid shit because it's organic, from seeing this kind of behavior all over the internet, I fear that the chubby chasers will be the next furry or the gay community

Like having some kind of pride in liking fat chicks but having to constantly lie about liking said fat chicks. it's for this reason that Haydee fags need to be sent to the consentracion camps like in World War II, since everyone should know that all haydee fags are evil thristy ass niggas who want to fuck fat people and justify it by lying to themselves that THEY JUST A BIT THICC

but yeah, I'm not gonna lie that I'm fucking anally ravaged. It's why I wrote this copypasta filled with nothing of bullshit. Well it was mostly out of boredom but part of it is because I don't want cubby chasers to become the new furries or the gay community that prances around in pink shirts while fucking dudes in the streets. you like what you like, I get it. However the fact is that you niggas are lying to yourself about these THICCCCCC girls being fat ass niggas, and that's no good.

So basically I'm gonna end this autistic rambling to say that I love you niggas, I worry about you, and I'm only pretending to be retarded. With that I wish you the best of luck and may you be aware of what you fap too.

you ain't no bodybuilder either, you fat cuck cake vacuum

r u ok

I know, but at least I admit it.

No. I'm screeching.

no it doesnt you obese fuck

Quads confirm

i want to fuck that asslizard

Bump
XD
This thread must live on.