Hey
All MMOs are shit tbh

nigger

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

ew

how has it been

>>>/4am/

Morning everyone

My brain is so fried right now from being so tired. Might go back to bed randomly at some point during the thread. Had fun yesterday with my family doing touristy shit here. Theres moonshine places that give free tastings and I ended up getting pretty buzzed after a few of them. Was a fun time.

Isn't Moonshine illegal or something, or is it ok now

Howdy fellas.
don't have one. Although Runescape was my shit when i was a youngin'

Hey come to me and take some of this E

You can wash it down with my P

Can't you C

You can't resist wanting my D

M M O?

I say N O

I just want to be in your hole so let's G O

STAY UP ALL NIGHT Long On my dong

doin alright, downloading pirated 3DS games at work
DOMO

Don't post futas.

How goes user?

Moonshine is only ever illegal because people would make it without paying taxes making it dirt cheap. They've been letting companies make it in east TN for a while now cause its good for the state. Taxes and heritage and tourism and all that.

one of my uncles has a few stills
stuff goes down pretty smooth

Well, working a Cabaret Club is pretty tough. Ishin never ever.

Whys there a mouth in the corner of that picture?

Did you come up with all that yourself?

Which games user?

Nice!

Totally not me but someone I know has lots of family that used to be all up in that shit. Was a lot of fun as a teenager to grab a mason jar and sneak off at family gatherings.

I just checked
apparently BO switch again

Well I'm heading off the day after tommorow
And are you saying Moonshine Laws are just a tax thing

Are you sure? Because the last one was revealed to be crazy.

I believe I explained this.
but its a hot swap for sprites when the character is talking or somethin.

So Xenoblade X is alright. It's pretty much an offline mmo and I'm hoping it picks up soon since it's getting dull.
I've only ever played FFXIV. Comfy as fuck.

To where?

And yeah, thats the whole point of shine is it was tax free so cheap as dirt.

It didn't change. Someone told me he was just pretending to.

Not to me if you did.

Hows life? Eat anything good recently?

i hate the principal of MMOs, i don't think the technology will be in our lifetimes to provide a true fantasy adventure experience with other people

yes and no, this weekend has been nice, got off work early friday and played video games till 4am, today i played video games till the evening, had a drink with some buddies, now i'm playing more video games and enjoying a beer before i hit the sack

tinder chick hit me back up, she wants to hang out again but is also dropping some "uh not looking for relationship yet" lines on me even though i really wasn't trying to push that yet but hey

i'm working on the caberet club in yakuza 0 right now, almost finished the line, looking forward to unlocking majimas hidden style

Made some homeade pizza, played vidya and now just relaxing.

Started playing Puzzle Agent today. It's pretty fun. Like Professor Layton, but got kind of a weird vibe to it. The town it's set in is quirky and the writing's funny, but there's also kind of a creepiness to it. I like it a lot so far. For some reason the game says I've played 18 minutes more in the last two weeks than I have total, though.
The dev for another game I like released a bunch of the ingame art for free, which is neat. Pic related.

Okay.

I just prefer the real estate shit.

To where my 4 week job trial is

Dude that just means she wants to fuck. Do it.

And what games got you so tied up?

What kinda cheese?

internet at the hotel kept crapping out because someone stopped the boxfan that runs on the router so right now I'm just downloading a couple pokemans and updates at work
gonna check the other 3DS to see what games I need to back up because (fre)e shop keeps forgetting my download list
got some zeldas and I think I need to re que donkey Kong and some others
my moms side from idaho so I never see them tho
kek
sounds like good times

date is 10th and I said switch not good, I have no idea

FUG
good thing I never go there and instead chill out lurking chillest board

Grat game, don't play the sequel. It's really not good

it certainly netted more money faster, and i could go have a smoke or beat off and come back and collect

right now i'm deep into Nioh, Yakuza 0, and rounds of rainbow six siege and occasionally overwatch with my internet buddies who play that

nigga i'm working on it, i'm definitely putting my feet forward more than i usually do here

fetta and velveeta

Wasn't planning to. I don't have it and I'll probably play a different genre when I finish with this game. Still have Layton 4 to play at some point if I decide I want more puzzles.

This looks cute as fuck. What kinda game is it?

Ohhhhh. Have fun with that. How much shit you taking with you?

I'm playing a little pokemon HG myself right now. Its pretty comfy with the randomizer.

It's weird I prefer to play as Majima in slugger mode against Shakedowns but Kiryu is only good with a knife against them. I just want his old style.

most are shit

noice
kek
bitch is into you
did you brush off the possibility like there was no chance?

Undertale Online since the Supper's Ready update tbh

Yeah this time just have her to your place for some drinks and a movie or some shit. And kick your roommate in the nuts and kick him out of the house for the night.

What kinda dough?

It's a shmup. You play as either the redhead or the black-haired girl from the second picture. All I know about the story offhand is the redhead is a mad scientist and you're basically beating up the cops all game. I

I should rip my carts
I've got soul silver and platinum
I never got very far on soul silver before sadly, I should start there

You what user? ARE YOU OKAY?

Thanks for the delicious (You)s

What'd you do today user?

i haven't brushed it off but maybe i'm a retard for taking a line like that at face value

my thought was like "well she doesn't want a relationship whatever, but i get along with her and i didn't get so attached that i'll bellyache if i don't end up fucking her" and i think i need this practice making new friends anyway

i'll figure it out, she claims she doesn't have lots of time off between work and her uni which i might be a fool for believing

dojima style sends shakedowns to hell against rush

patience can beat shakedown even with weak attacks really, just bait his charge attack and kick him in the dick and repeat

buck best tbh

I played it out of curiosity and it's a mess. Story issues and the extreme anticlimax at the end aside, there's this huge, annoying disconnect between puzzles and the object that triggered them.
Puzzle Agent
Puzzle Agent 2

you're the gay one faggot

buck is fucking fantastic, literally can't go wrong with him, but i try to be decent with every op so i can be useful to the team, i tend to pick my op last so i can pick out whats useful for the team comp

I've never played SS before. Doesn't matter too much these days though I guess.

Just means she wants it fast and dirty!

I guess I forgot to delete that too. I was going to say "I'm not very good at it".

wheat and white

i just love spamming the fuck out of the fal
its amazing
i've also been doing really good as echo recently and i have no clue why

俺は寝る出きない、でも日本語は出来ます。
I have been learning Japanese. It's fun. I can't sleep, though.

COME

ON

good
you are in the correct mindset
do not be surprised if she starts asking you do do shit for her tho

I'm really only downloading all these pokeman games because thats the shit to get
honestly I've barely played the games I've got on the 3DS save for rune factory

If you all went to the shitty ded board, it would be an alive board, where you don't get all your threads bumplocked.

Might check it out thanks. More games need cute girls like that.

What kinda sauce?

How long you been learning user?

The only DS/3ds games I've ever played are pokemon tbh

Garlic and spices

i was playing echo a little bit last week for the SAT challenge, i'm not super vocal on mic so i didn't wanna pick him but i didn't do horrible, i much prefer his attacker counterpart though

well she better be willing to be a better buddy to me then cuz i don't do shit for free unless its for good friends

ayyo monica graal. always was finna try anarchy online but couldn't rly fuk w/ it at da time tbh w/u monica fr

u on vaca monica?

CLANG A LANG MAH DANG A LANG MONICA

i b playn silver 4 da first time tbh ryt nao monica

i mean not ryt nao monica but lyk, temporally approximate to ryt nao monica

DAS RYT

false

you dont like harvest moon games right?
and pokemon is good for handhelds tbh
I don't care much for stuff that demands reflexes in handhelds

kek
well good luck with it fam

Huh nah mum just wanted to do something with the family. First time I've left the house like that in like 4 or 5 months I think.

Never tried them. And I don't really play on handhelds all emulators for me.

anki says 54 days, and I've poured about 70 hours into grinding. It's pretty comfy actually. I thought I'd hate it, but it's like studying is my crutch now. I can't go through the day without doing my reps.

good choice
Megaman Zero plays a hell of a lot better with a controller than on hand held

this tbh monica

awwww

A decent amount but not too much

How has your day been

Anki?

That some kinda program or something? How well it work?

How is zero? Does it got weapon unlocks like standard megaman games?

What you up to today fam?

I'm a hoarder when it comes to the shit I collect. Dunno what I'm going to do when/if I ever move out.

hows it goin DMX

All I've heard about 2 is that it revisits the town from 1 instead of going with a new setting.

A lot of shmups star cute girls. You pretty much get mechs, or cute girls, or sometimes cute girls in mechs.

She is pretty qt

yeah i'll push my luck a little more, but i already had a beta phase in life so i don't bend over for chicks just because they're chicks anymore

yeah, anki is a freeware flashcard program that uses something called spaced repetition to condition your brain to really learn all the cards that you drill. you can use it for studying for a test, but I'm using it to learn the grorious nippon.

when my drone dies i allahu akbar myself and try to get as much kills as i can while roaming and it always somehow works
i do the same thing as twitch

tired af eatin mad cold cuts monica. dis last star trek gonna kill me i'm thinkin. anomalous space exploration cain't b healthy 4 ya boi tbh

DAS RYT

Post others then.

So its not made specifically with nip learning in mind?

sort of
its been a long while but as I remember it elemental enemies ocne defeated can be tied into your sword and buster so you get ice and lightning and fire swords and buster charge shots
and, I could be wrong, but some of them give you other weapons and upgrades but some weapons come from the crew
its hard to remember exactly becasue it changes between the 4 games

like MMZ 4 had a grapple fist that you could rip guns off of enemies with, but this dropped the pool of enemies dramaticly

Fair enough, I'm a bit the same, I've just decided to take what I need until I know I have the job and I have somewhere to live

twitch has such a solid weapon that even after her drone bites the dust she's stronk. echo on the other hand, his MP5SD looks cool but instead of bullets it shoots farts so you better get those damn headshots

I appreciate that fam
I really do

That's where the story issues stem from. The explanation behind everything is extremely disappointing. I don't think anyone developing the game was trying very hard

I'm fucking starving but have no clue whats in the house. Too tired to get up and look

Ahhh that makes sense.

Lame.

stop eaten dem cold cuts den monica
an stop watchin dat shit trek

Morning. I just woke up. Should I have more beer?

Why are you eating cold meat in winter

just learning as i go mate.

No, but it's pretty damn effective at drilling the kanji into your brain. Japanese and Chinese, really all the pictographic Asian languages, are visually oriented, meaning that the you use the visual part of your brain to recognize them moreso than with the latin languages or English. The flash card program merely facilitates learning through the spaced repetition, which itself conditions your brain by showing you a card, and then deliberately showing you that same card at a specific appointed time in the future in order to drill it into your mind.

dat mean she jus tryna cut real quik play it cool play it tight monica

shieeeeeett iktf tho monica fo'really tho

i gotta kno monica, i gotta go where mugs ain't b goin n shit but niggas always b triflin

child plz

yeah the famas is great unlike in real life :^)

Yes.

How goes user?

i'm not a firearms expert and only went shooting a little bit (would like to do it again) but i still find the FAMAS very cool despite knowing its not actually great

:'(

So cute.

Other shumps with cute girls? Here are the ones I know of offhand
>Mushihimesama she has big cans and doesn't wear panties
I don't know how much you know about shmups but the difficulty in these ones varies quite a bit. Ones like Vulkaiser and Flying Red Barrel are way easier than stuff like Mushihimesama, Blue Revolver, etc.

Well, it's a Telltale game. Maybe they wanted to get back to making their mature games for mature gamers. I miss Sam and Max. Those were fun. Wolf Among Us was okay but it's basically a non-game and I hear their recent stuff is kind of the same.

the 4th one sure, but it was running on GBA so there were hardware limitations
after that came MMZX and MMZX advent and there was a shit load more stuff added to the games

thats the only way to do it

I'M WARNIN YOU HOMIE
IT AINT GOOD
LIKE SEASON 3 AN 4 OF FARSCAPE
IT AINT WORT IT

Yeah, loosing it pretty badly

WoW BC and SWG>>11916504

And now I've already given up on learning nip again already.

Its driving me a little crazy. Fam never buys new shit ever.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiet

just downloaded this webm like an hour ago

GO AND STAY GO

nigga got 2 seasons of enterprise left n im out monica i'm out. couple movies but dat ain't shit tbh.

Didn't really mean too but we were going to meet up. I got caught up helping a friend for an hour or so. I was just going to ride through but I had to DD for someone else so I was only going to have an hour tops. Asked if she was still in the same place or if she'd left like she said she was going too. She decided to play games and take a half hour to text back.

She'll call tomorrow. Don't bend over for them and keep a few on deck. Life as been good since I started going that user just keep at it if you prefer 3D.

Life has been good otherwise. I played TvC, SFxT, and KoF all weekend with my best friend. We've been vidya bros since 1994 and we still regularly get together. In all those years we've never had a falling out and we've only not seen each other for more than a year at a time. He had a wife for awhile that was controlling and I moved out of state. Both times we picked up right where we left off. We're both good at fightan and racing games.

what, you don't like grinding? everyone here should like grinding. only real autists can truly enjoy the grind in their favorite vidya. how is spaced repetition any different?

List is useless without pictures tbh

You'll get used to the solitude eventually. And then you'll want nothing else.

Do anything fun lately user?

I got a job at a fucking call center. I'm hoping I don't get randomly fired (turn over rate is obscene for these places.)

just realized i choose the song thirty threes for this

:^)

Ay yall where the hood at?

How'd you get the job? Did you know someone who got you in? What's it like? Are you having fun?

I liked The Wolf Among Us. It's the usual Telltale fare but it was an interesting setting with interesting characters.

I'm actually Australian

here is what I know about it
everyone went bullpup because everyone expected more urban combat
bullpup designs are shorter so that works to peoples advantage in urban combat going round corners and shit
people dont use Bullpup near as much anymore because it turns out shit isn't so urban combat after all

the FAMAS was originally designed to use disposable magazines like a lot of shit at the time because it was all the rage
army is cheap as shit though so they made em save the mages that were designed to be disposable and the fuckign things wear out before 25 mag dumps

I think originally it used a non standard uncommon calibur too so it was ass to get ammo for

fucking FAMAS

Sounds pretty comfy user.

What racing game were you playing?

Nah I just don't give a crap about learning to read nip and only want to speak it. Which doesn't seem possible.

You will probably. Enjoy the money while it lasts.

i don't even blame you, i used to play fighting games with some friends once or twice a week and it doesn't really happen anymore, i really miss that

i want to test the waters with 3d a bit more to say the least

yeah i understand how a bullpup works and i find that cool, but i also heard about the weid ammo and all that

still, looks fucking cool, solid snake used one so of course its fucking cool

Of the girls or the gameplay? Here are pictures of the girls from some.

You need to learn to read if you want to learn any language. it's that simple.

None too cute there tbh

Hey Yui where have you been

people are over rated

I didn't make the webm fam
downloaded it
also someone else mentioned the laser sight in the thread I got it in, something about bad position

good luck dawg

nice, pic related

Bullpups also tend to have iffy triggers as a consequence of how they work. From my understanding the magazines were the biggest issue with the FAMAS though. Western armies love high speed low drag technologies like disintegrating links for the machine guns, regardless of how practical they are long-term

nice

Unfortunately the official art for most isn't very good. Realistically, your sprite is usually pretty small in the games anyway. Astebreed's worth playing even if you're not into the twin lolis, because the gameplay is great. Zooming around at high speed and chopping people in half with your giant sword and stuff like that.

Whats the point then

gotta go fast

They buy what ever Israel makes and seeing as Israel are Jews they make things that mean the west have to buy them again
**At least Trump will stop that a bit as he wants to cut wasted Military funding

I want to cum inside Jiisuri.

Forza fucking 6, my friend bought an Xbone despite my objections and instantly regretted it. I went back to PC about 4 years ago after not playing for many years, well I played old stuff but not very often. Anyway, he keeps asking me to build him a PC but then complains about the money. Then he turns around and buys a console or handheld. We grew up on consoles and his family was poor so he never had a decent computer until recently. I can't get him to break the habit.

That said Forza 6 is alright. I'm more accustomed to GT but the last one I played was shit (whatever the PS3 one with NASCAR was). The controls felt spot on and the sense of speed is better than I remember GT begin. GT always felt like you were running 60mph even when you were up in high gear.

My friend and I got so good at GT3 we were running the shitty tires on cars just to have fun. We could drift at speed side by side and did it almost every race just for the added challenge. We played all sorts of racing games over the years though. We were really into NFSU2 for the longest time. We both went through the game with our starter cars, got all the hidden parts and would run them over and over again. I was way to good at Street X events and have my 240SX tuned perfectly for that. I'd run through all 6 years at light speed up and down for the entire race and smoke my friend every time. In any other event it has always been an even match, we have different driving styles and prefer different set-ups but we've always bounced ideas about set-ups off each other. So I can jump in any car he has on a video game or in real life and drive it about as fast as he can. He let me drive his new hooptie recently and I ended up having to run from the cops because I got out on a back road and started doing 75mph just cruising. I didn't realize I was running that fast in a 30mph zone, I was just focused on hanging this one corner that I know well. I ended up passing a cop coming out of it running 80mph+ and just put the gas to the floor when I seen him turn on his lights. We were less than a mile away from my house so I got it in the drive way before he caught up.

We have fun. I hope everyone has a friend like this in their lives.

Depending on the game, you get chats with the female characters after, or, if it's not fullscreen, you get official art on the sides of the play area. Mushihimesama and Blue Revolver do the latter. You can even pick the art.

Shiiiiiiiiiet I've been there. Best part about those tiny backroads is they can't turn around nearly fast enough if you have a place to turn off fast.

Any recs for a good drivan game on pc?

Meeeh

You really should be focused on the game instead. Some are pretty hard.

maybe, but more accurately in game laser sights can be seen by the enemy team (they nerfed the beam but you can still see the dot on the wall) so unless you're a shield user its best not to use lasers

pre-nerf blackbeard players would equip laser sights to bait enemies into trying to rush them though, that was amusin'

kek
but yeah, generally I hate lasers in multiplayer games as well
I usually run from laser lines out of habit and try to flank if its an option and I REALLY want to get through

real talk i'ma need it

Not really. I want to get into iRacing but I'm not going to until I have the full set-up. Want to get a cage, put a racing seat in it, and buy all the expensive toys (pedals, force feedback wheel, headset, stick). Just can't justify spending that much on it right now. I have ideas for projects but I'm so fucking frugal I can't spend money on it for myself.

If I were you I'd emulate the console stuff. GT3 is fun if you can run it but I have no idea how it runs on PC because I don't emulate PS2. I don't have much time for games anymore. Hell if y'all know of any good ones tell me I have a beast of a computer now.

Just want cute girl games honestly.

Some of those VR racing set ups are fucking amazing. If I were rich I'd be all over that in an instant.

It was eay to get. When I say the turn over for these places is insane, I mean they have open interviews for anyone who walks in off the street, and they'll likely accept you in. I'm in a training class of 30 niggers, I've got a pregnant chick who smokes weed, a nigger takling about drag racing the police to his boss, and other shit in my class. YOu only get fired for breaking some very specific rules, but the money is AMAZING like said. We're talking up to 18k a pay check if you're really good at your job.

da things u own rissu end up ownin u monica. monica ed norton tol me da shit mayne. i call dat niqqa ed cuz i kno him n shit

hol up y did lil qt gotta dik tho

Holla Forums stuff is fun

dey keeled dat manz?

Forgot to mention, if you like stock cars NASCAR 2005 (iirc) is the best game ever. The career mode is perfect and it has everything from Late model stock on up to the Winston Cup cars. Turn off assist and run full races like a man. Sounds boring as fuck until you get into the pit strategy and managing the tires. I love NASCAR though so it probably isn't for everyone.

I want in so bad Ritsu you don't even know. Real drivers run on there all of the time because the tracks are so close to the real thing. They even have a series now, embed related. The racing is better than real life now in my opinion. I even got my 62 year old father to sit down and watch a whole race with me.

They have everything too, want to run GT? You can. Want to run F1? You can. Want to run Daytona with Dale Jr. in the pack? You can, and I'm not talking about a ghost I'm talking about the actual man on the mic racing with you side by side for the win. It sounds like a dream come true for me since we were too poor to ever get into it. My Dad wanted me in go-karts and motorcross by age 4/5 but Mom fucked me over then left out and left us in major debt. By the time we climbed out of the hole I was too far behind the other kids.

You take that pic yourself fam?

And everyone knows that video games and waifu merch don't count the same as other material things.

There's always Recettear if you like that sort of game and haven't played it. Dungeon crawling, action-oriented combat. Running a store, lots of cute girls. You have to use a guy for dungeon stuff at first, but you get access to the girls pretty early and they're way better.

i took dat camera mah self, plain face nigga toolie in da face n all dat.

Played it, thanks though.

So you are owned by a camera then?

Jewish tricks

wait so what is this? Some kinda of like race sim? What do you mean get in?

reminder

Played Fortune Summoners? Same dev, three loli protags.

str8 toooken monica

smfhtbcfhwyfrfrtmn

shieeet i 4got

Are you saying mark is Ritsu?

which wun?

iRacing is the ultimate race sim. It's a subscription service. You pay a monthly fee and you have to buy the tracks you want as a package deal. I think they're broken up by series but it has been awhile since I looked.

It isn't just a racing game, those tracks are laser mapped then imported into the game. So if you can run Daytona (or any other track) in game it translates directly to a real car. They're using it to train up kids now before they put them on the track. That's why you're seeing kids too young to drive on the street already in race cars.

That embed I posted is from the NASCAR Pro Series. It is considered an actual series and you can move up from it to a real car if you're good enough. Any car you see with a sponsor on it is a real sponsor, it isn't just a decal the driver decided he liked. That's why so many in the field aren't running anything but a basic paint job they haven't got sponsored yet.

Since I'll never be able to afford an actual Winston Cup car or be allowed on the track it's the next best thing.

this tbh

Nah I'll look into it.

Man liam needs to give up the action flicks. Dudes a mess.

Thats some fucking autistic shit. How much it cost to play?

u got worse grammar than me dawg n das real fukkn family

trs?

his wife died monica he jus workin thru da grief

School and stress have kept me away tbh. I miss you guys sometimes.

budy

He should stick to some ras al ghoul shit then. Watching an out of shape 70 year old trying to run is depressing.

I've heard good things.

Ayy there DMX! I heard you were lookin for me a while back. How you been monica?

he mah hero tho tbh

i wuz jus worried monica i ain't kno u been bak @ da books n all dat shit monica u doin aight tho? i b gud tho fr tho these niggas b persecutin ya boi quite unjustly monica

wrong pic thoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

TRS never truly lived
it was co-opted by der juden early on

Well anyways I'll be gone for a month at least

How dare you. Liam is a national treasure.

A year is $55, two years up front is $99. I think it's on sale now a year used to be $100.

It gets better

He just needs a competent director/editor. Taken is full of quick-cut bullshit when action really looks good when you have time to register what you're seeing.

I hate that so much. I don't watch an action movie to see a guy get shot at and just fall over with no blood, or get punched and magically be unconcious for the rest of the movie. Like you expect me to believe that when Iron Man blasts a nigga with those lasers, that guy's ever getting back up? Fuck off with that. I'd rather watch something like John Wick with decent action sequences. That movie's great. I watched it drunk and every time I yelled "Shoot him" at the screen, he actually shot him.

That's too expensive but the shit about Laser Scanning sounds pretty cool especially about Older tracks

john wick was a rare flicker of genius tbh. shit was tight.

Compared to owning a real car and paying for use of the track plus hauling it around it's cheap as fuck. $55 is nothing.

Fun fact. Every person that was shot on set Keanu Reeves actually shot. They were simply wearing bullet proof vests. Keanu is a perfectionist and would accept no less. He also said some shit about method acting, and being "the gun".

3 bitches tried to get me expelled by making false harassment accusations against me because I voted for Donald Trump (a Muslim, a nigger and a tamblrina) but they failed miserably. My classes are pozzed to death as usual and I want to get the fuck out of there. Trying not to let academic writing ruin my love and understanding of the medium. Been reading a lot on my own time and it's been nice for a change. Getting through The Federalist by Alexander Hamilton, John Jay and James Madison. I also recently read this cool German work about this dude that goes crazy in the mountains titled Lenz by Georg Butchner, and it has become one of my favorite works due to it's dreary yet mystical prose (honestly the closest thing to black metal in literature form I've read. Shit resonates with me.)

Quick cut can be done pretty well. The Bourne Identity did. The difference is in this scene you see hits connect in the same shot. Taken doesn't do that, it cuts just before every impact.
It's not as good as John Wick or The Raid but it's a step above what most western action movies present

I'm pretty hype for the second one. I'm not a movie theater guy so I'm gonna wait a few days and see if I can find a decent camrip or something.

Pussies.

I haven't seen the Bourne movies but I heard good things. Dredd's another pretty good recent action flick. Not high cinema, but it's all-around pretty solid and you're not going to come away feeling like the action sequences were boring. Especially not when he shoots a flare into a dude's open mouth.

Women are vindictive/spiteful and school is just a brainwashing factory. You read and you recognize it, you'll do fine just do you time and do what the fuck you want when you get out. I hope you didn't take on debt.

By the way I'm that faggot that was in here pining for that girl a few weeks back. I've got to tell you guys about that shit.

I'm pretty sure the quick-cut fight scene was popularized with the Bourne movies. Personally I think the first one is best but the second is solid as well. I didn't much care for the third but a lot of people liked it, the Jeremy Renner one sucks, and the latest one is pretty meh with some good action scenes.
Alternatively if you're a nerd you can read the books. There's also a video game for the first movie but it's not very good.

make sure u read da anti-federalist papers 2 tho fam. hmm lenz huh? i read da old capital by dat kawabata nigga monica. idk well written but ended real abruptly monica

if a movie warrant it or i'm hype 4 it i'll hit up a theatre but it pretty rare tbh monica. last shit i saw was hobbit 2 i think monica? was high af i kno dat fa sho fa sho

I don't read much anymore, but I used to like it. Just never have the focus anymore.

I just don't really like going. It's noisy and there are people everywhere and the whole thing's a hassle. I'd rather sit in my own chair, with my own snacks, and watch on my computer. Or flop down on my couch and watch it on my tv. It's a really nice couch.

I fully plan on it.

i feel ya i'ma da same way 4 da mos part. I mean i still nig it up @ random horror movies n shit but i dun pay 4 dat shit i'm jus there to creep on niggas popcorn n fuk w/ white ppl.

i luh dat nigga

The best part of going to the movies was playing Virtual-On on their cabinet, but I have the Xbox 360 version now.

Tell me something I don't know.
This.
I'm not paying for my school so I won't have to.

Only fucking retards go to college. I'm only going because I'm not paying for it and my mother refused to let me become a welder (which honestly if shit doesn't work out I'll just do anyway someday.) It's not like an english degree is worth anything. Look on the the bright side though, at least I can be literally Hitler among my peers. You laugh, but honestly it's a surreal experience actually being in the 8th circle of hell with these people we bitch about all day (whereas the 9th would be sociology and gender studies.)

Good fucking shit. I'm gonna hook my Saturn up just because you mentioned that game.

is dat arcade armored core or sum shit monica?

I did something I should have done a long time ago about three weeks back. I went and seen what I've heard called the "oneitits". We'd been talking a lot and I thought something might be there. I mainly went to see if she was just fucking with my head though. We had plans to drink and go do something fun.

I show up when she asked me to at her apartment. She has a long time boyfriend but he'd fucked off to do something with friends. I didn't want to meet him anyway and she'd been inviting me over at 2am/when he wasn't around for months so I figured I'm about to get me some. It was kinda weird at first but we started pounding shots as soon as I got there so that didn't last long.

She puts some random crap on the TV. I don't really watch TV anymore so I'm not paying attention to it. She's pouring me liquor like it's water and I can tell she's trying to get me shit faced on purpose. Too bad for her because I have a natural tolerance to that shit. It runs in my family that's why I don't drink.

I'm rambling, here is the funny part.

We start talking about feels and she goes into this SJW speech. She tells me she identifies as polygamy, which I had to look up later because I didn't know what the fuck it meant. She explained it too me in simple terms. Basically she said she fucks around on her boyfriend and encourages him to do the same but he won't and stays loyal. She shit on him the entire time I was there and spoke of him like one of the cats. Then she told me that when she decides to go on a date she tells him to fuck off, and basically explained that she was a whore and if I spent a little money on a hotel I could get it anytime I want. Not in those words but that's what she meant. She also said that all the guys she fucks have to be friends, she's the boss/breadwinner, and I was going to have to get in line.

She used to be a really cool girl but all this, combined with her attitude in general, combined with the fact that she is now big as a house and has lunch lady arms means it's a no-go for me. I was having a hard time containing myself because I'm full on Holla Forums (well old Holla Forums) now and redpilled as they say. I already knew they were this way just by quickly scanning the books/toys/games I saw laid out around the house.

While I was there she also locked up a cat for no reason. She said it did something to the other cat but I know that was bullshit because I wasn't out of the room long and I didn't hear anything. After coming home I realized she locked it up in a cage because it was a bastards towards her and everyone else but it instantly liked me and allowed me to pet it for as long as I wanted. I'm not really a cat person but animals like me for some reason, it has just always been that way. I think it's because I spent so much time begin calm around cows/bulls/horses growing up so I wouldn't spook them. Dogs are even more friendly than cats. I can tame any dog and it will listen to me after it understands what I'm asking (takes maybe a day).

Sorry for the blog post. I just got over something that bugged me for years and it feels good. My curiosity was satisfied and what I thought was a wrong decision years ago turned out to be the best one I ever made.

at least u got sum pussy

I didn't hit it, I left and seen my work wife. Then I took the girl I'm really liking lately out a couple of days later. I made sure I was getting snizz on the reg again before I went over and seen her so I wasn't tempted.

I no longer want it.

Fair enough but a copy of Forza or GT is $10

i was talkin bout da kot u wuz pettin tbh

You'll always be my nigga DMX

no doubt

I love you guys

good story fam
sounds like you're in a good place
also
that shit is why I don't even bother drinking alone and why most of my moms family are alcoholics

Welp, I'm back here again. I'm the user who came here several months ago worrying about caring about his friends too much and wanting to live with one of them. A lot of things have developed. In hindsight, I'm not surprised by these developments, but I'm glad they happened.

Basically, my best friend and I are dating now. We've been dating for about five months, and it's made me the happiest man in the world. He's so sweet and loving, and he makes me so happy knowing he's in my life. I'm really protective of him, since he's been abused a lot in his life, so I want to be sure I can protect that smile of his.

I love him so much. Thanks to all of you who helped me get my head straight before. I don't think I'd be here without the confidence you guys gave me that time. Big thanks to that big boss guy who told me to pursue psychiatry. I'll give it a shot sometime. I don't want it to take time away from my boyfriend, but I do want to be able to help people like he's helped me.

you the fag who should've killed himself?