Don't play degenerate games

Holla Forums here, if you buy games that have gay scene, you're supporting degenerate cultural marxist games.

Stop playing degenerate homosexual propaganda games!

not even Holla Forums is this retarded. fuck off with your shit attempts to stir shit up.

Holla Forums pls go

Holla Forums fuck off.

For fucks sake Holla Forums we don't want communism go away

Also Holla Forums here. We moved boards. you can find us at Holla Forums now.

Proof these guys are no different than goons.

Didn't I just see this thread on Holla Forums yesterday?

Holla Forums here, buy Fallout 4.

10/10

This is just from today, that thread is still up on Holla Forums but cuckchan found out they were raiding them.
Don't be fooled when they say it's someone falseflagging them, their fucking Board Volunteers are ENCOURAGING IT.

Did they recruit all their new vols from reddit too? I don't remember them being quite this fucking cancerous.

They advertise on reddit and facebook

What the hell is the point of leftypol?
There is literally zero cost to openly espousing communist beliefs in modern western society. Therefore, there is no reason to have a board like that on an anonymous environment website like Holla Forums.
It makes no sense!

Holla Forums here, remember to always drink your ovaltine

Holla Forums here, reminder that if you play video games you're a fucking nerd and should just die

Holla Forums here, I love being white.

Yes and faceberg.

You could say the same thing about Holla Forums though tbh. Although, unlike Holla Forums, I doubt they're such hardcore communists that they need to retreat to the gutter of the internet so casuals don't recommend the marxist equivalent of skyrim every thread.

thats 4pol, tbh
8pol is ok

So Holla Forums has someone to point to when nobody is interested in Nazi bullshit and go "See! They're worse because they're in political power!"

4pol banned HWNDU streams, you lying little faggot.

Holla Forums here, here to remind you to only play Tetris