#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Shadow Dancer Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: CONTACT THE IRS REGARDING FEMFREQ POTENTIAL VIOLATION ON POLITICAL CAMPAIGNING.
archive.is/mwfP5
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. Dig for info regarding the ESA, (also ECA, IARC)
>>>/gamergatehq/329602
6. OP ESRBusted! Expose the ESRB for being against developers and consumers.
>>>/gamergatehq/329225

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- youtube.com/watch?v=jFiQTwsAac0
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5qva0e/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_291_update_five_new_entries/
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/tpgAA
archive.is/urVBh
archive.is/zofjF
archive.is/zO8nC
twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/830534901606801409
oneangrygamer.net/2017/02/why-gaming-growing-up-and-becoming-mature-can-be-a-bad-thing/23668/
archive.is/2wUSR
archive.is/EtCX6
archive.is/tr6q4
bato.to/comic/_/comics/hajimete-no-gal-r18930
bato.to/comic/_/comics/wakabayashi-toshiya’s-4-koma-collection-r9820/
yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/tagged/THEIR-STORY
mangapark.me/manga/bokura-wa-minna-kawaisou/
bato.to/comic/_/comics/ore-monogatari-r7279
bato.to/comic/_/comics/houkago-play-r390
archive.is/tWsXz
archive.is/LHvmh
archive.is/nsKqj
archive.is/Hz2HQ
archive.is/MuCGX
twitter.com/pookleblinky/status/830485804598358018
boxxy.wikispaces.com/June
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/830462634935906304
exhentai.org/g/1029189/b815946a18/
wikileaks.org/tisa/
archive.is/hCYko
archive.is/OyVOB
forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2017/02/11/trump-could-tell-abe-without-immigrants-japan-will-lose-44-million-people-by-centurys-end/#2780068d2ffe
archive.is/ze9DN
archive.is/cq5ca
archive.is/qyl1k
archive.is/cgunA
please
twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/829854341955743744
archive.fo/07O2P
archive.fo/rsbMg
archive.fo/5reFj
archive.fo/Mu5b6
archive.is/37ifk
twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/830427931184738304
archive.is/rJTWS
archive.is/8ZpFD
archive.is/FRQdE
archive.is/mwfP5
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE
youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
archive.is/nv1Fb
gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
deepfreeze.it/index.php
liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
v.gd/IqOnFo
v.gd/lUx6Nq
archive.is/Kz6kP
lang-8.com/groups/3054
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
v.gd/bFfDrJ
v.gd/eYq9go
v.gd/LNJbat
twitter.com/iriscal/status/829739423097040897/
youtube.com/watch?v=xjj9umuLn0w
archive.fo/d2vcc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenome
google.com/maps/place/Fab 42, 88th St, Chandler, AZ 85248/@33.2437304,-111.8931461,3a,75y,96.83h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sEwkPzRkbGTQ8UcY7aohBpw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x1a87ce375e857417!8m2!3d33.2434054!4d-111.8900219
archive.is/2wLvL
archive.is/Ad1nU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NO SHITPOSTING

NOT FIRST FOR BENIS

continued from last bread

Holy shit. I've never seen whatever anime he's talking about but I'm not bothered by some mid-reading girl discovering pervy-boy's thoughts, mainly because I can separate fiction from reality.

these fucks can't even enjoy a story

ARCHIVE OF PREVIOUS BREAD
archive.fo/tpgAA

Moldy bread archive.is/urVBh

Not only that, but they hate it so much that they actively go out of their way to make sure no one else can enjoy it. This is not normal human behavior.

They rarely get away with it, if the game has shit writing even somewhat decent gameplay will not save it.

Just look at games like Borderlands. Haven't tried the latest one but there is no chance in hell I will considering how cucked the writers are.

Reposting something from last thread. Suggestion for OP text maintenance, update, near spring cleaning. Some things has already been updated and Current Task and Ongoing Discussion can easily be discussed and edited updated by a baker. But it's above my paygrade to update the Gitgud version of the OP template. Not sure who to contact for that, I'm just a baker.

I suggest cutting the following:
Hit Vice - That actually was "Hit Gawker" before Hogan came. Hells, I myself reworded this after the trial. Currently has no particular purpose, covered by OP One Hour salvo
OP One Hour salvo should go under "How can I help"
Same for OP disnord, really - change OP section where appropriate.
GamerGate: Sons of Liberty afaik came up several months ago. No longer current event, add to OPs if need be.
Nuclear Negro's vids don't need a specific place in the OP imho, should just be posted into the bread
Deep Freeze doesn't need posts for every update, but does need an entry as a general resource
Censored Gaming's vid is more than a month old by now, and of debatable importance without a campaign to contact publishers/ journos who make censorship necessary.
The study also is just regular bullshit and (imho) has no greater importance like the UN study they had to retract

All of those are incredibly outdated. I'd remove the "State of the Union Address" at the very least.

Might as well be cut down safe for the CointelPro advise - using archive.is is a given and Kotaku et al. get filtered anyway, (plus you instantly get shat on if you try to post non-archived versions). Goal and demand list seems fairly pointless in that no-one ever asked for those and the stuff about the narrative is obvious to all Anons. And "do not make us look like jerks, be a nice guy" - really?

Also outdated. Dossier should stay, GamerGate.Me 404s (how did no-one notice this?). A people's history on GamerGate hasn't been updated since '14, it seems. View the timeline entry is redundant.

OP disrespectful Nod should be updated with stuff from current tasks post.
OP baby seal, prime rib and UV can be removed as Gawker is kill
OP Vulcan may be redundant
An user's Guide to Twitter is entirely redundant. You can just ask in the thread if need be.

Compress OPs into a single pastebin?

Is gud.

As odd as it sounds, maybe they should
STOP TAKING AN ANIME ABOUT A DRAGON MADE SO FUCKING SERIOUSLY

and of course I misspell maid

It wasn't a fucking guidebook.

Previous thread recap.
While the ESRB did eventually change & apologize, that still was a shitty move (Especially when Japanese games these days often get lambasted by those very same reasons.) Also I fixed the comic in the previous thread.

Is there a social justice version of that poster? An RA at my uni just got fired for not supporting social justice enough.

Carl the cuck Akkad is controlled opposition always was is doxing now.

Fixed up the formatting.

You cad, you bounder, scoundrel! You're hired! Part time! No bonus! Just christmas hams!

It is heavily dependent on how the story is presented. If the story is presented entirely in skippable cutscenes, then you can ignore it entirely if you choose. Same with games that give you a bunch of fluff text that you can skip, then give you the objective in a menu for reference later. Unfortunately, that is both not a common practice anymore, and the practice of shoving dialog in your face during gameplay is more common.

Based on anitwitter behavior, I'm very certain he's more angry at the series itself, especially with the reveal that the main antagonist is a female authority figure abusing her position to commit crimes.

Yes, a slice-of-life comedy anime about a psychic high school girl and her struggles to control her mindreading powers and her developing romantic relationship with a typical high school boy had that grimdark plot point.

I still cannot belive the "men are bigger pervs than women" meme is still alive. Same with the "women have less foul mouths (speechwise)." meme.

Now there's a meme I haven't seen in a while. Odd since it's currently relevant, what with the UN throwing Israel under the bus for the umpteenth time again.

Does anyone have the yuri edit with the girl hitting on her?

This one I really don't get how it came to be, they are more than willing to talk shit about pretty much everyone that isn't in a 100m radius for hours.

well that was pretty disappointing.

Also, remember ACLU from one of the previous threads? They are already retrieving a lot of hate.
archive.is/zofjF
archive.is/zO8nC

Wasn't GamerGate supposed to die a couple years ago?

#GamerGateIsHate

Hello carl I mean James Dutton of MI5

That's it; thanks user.

Mark my words, they will be distanced from barbarism by our degeneracy, rather than our morality or honor.

HATE ETHICS

#GamerGateAreAnts

Author Necromancy. Use "death of the author" to put whatever meaning you want onto the work, then blame it on the author. e.g.
and then say "intent isn't magic" to cover your tracks. note that whatever implication they're saying it has comes completely from their own mind. Like when they said Trump was antisemitic for being against big banks.

Kek.

twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/830534901606801409

oneangrygamer.net/2017/02/why-gaming-growing-up-and-becoming-mature-can-be-a-bad-thing/23668/

archive.is/2wUSR

How is it going gamergoys?

I watched 5cm per Second again. I shouldn't have.

some people said so.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Would you recommend watching it with a friend on Valentine's Day?

Yeah, just not alone with a mean to kill yourself nearby.

They also said we'd all lose interest once Destiny and Dragon Age Inquisition came out.

One of the most heartbreaking films ever made seriously.
Not necessarily a good idea on Valentine's day, though. Unless you're a young couple hoping to grow old together or some shit maybe ?
"Your Name" is also absolutely horrendously beautiful. Last film from the same director.

archive.is/EtCX6

archive.is/tr6q4

I'm fairly sure YourNewsWire is literally fake news.

I think NS2's downfall didn't have as much to do with the female marine but more with how they changed the game over time. I remember servers getting pretty empty before female marine was a thing.

Yeah stop taking it seriously and treat it as what it is, a pile of fucking garbage

I really like how they keep posting that lazarus poem, they just keep fucking their own shit up by ignorance.

Is it up there with Fateful Findings?

We are smart intellectual women who want the same as boys!
also boys are stupd!

**Quick edit faggots

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

Finished reading one of Shindol's works, and I'm trying to find a romance manga to cheer me up.

Are you sure that wasn't already edited?

Nana & Kaoru. Best kind of romance.

Oyasumi punpun :^)

Original and edit.

I made the edit, so yes. But good on u user, be skeptical. I can't find where it came from originally though.

I see an "i", but its really small and smashed by the p.

bato.to/comic/_/comics/hajimete-no-gal-r18930
bato.to/comic/_/comics/wakabayashi-toshiya’s-4-koma-collection-r9820/
yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/tagged/THEIR-STORY it's not yaoi
mangapark.me/manga/bokura-wa-minna-kawaisou/ best
bato.to/comic/_/comics/ore-monogatari-r7279 my favourite

Just wow

Looks like it was added after the fact

Native americans huff glue tho

bato.to/comic/_/comics/houkago-play-r390

Hey faggots.
archive.is/tWsXz It's not benis.

ALREADY POSTED BEFORE, YOU WILL NOW SUFFER ETERNALLY
Thanks for the reminder though

Don't start this shit again.

Sindoll's works. YIFFE

Your Name is actually his happiest movie, since the couple actually get together in the end, or it's at least implied they do. Easily the most optimistic of his films.

Nozoki Ana
Ane Doki
Ane Naru Mono the non hentai one is comfy onee-chan stuff but it's clearly building up to a tragic ending
Hajimete no Gal
Bokura ga Ita if you can stand shit, beady eyed, slack jawed shoujo art, the story is actually pretty good. Long read though
Re:Marina
That one incest manga about that guy who saw his favorite band live and learned the singer was his long lost sister.
That one chapter of Kaname that was actually really sweet and tender but still extremely fucking gay

Yeah, it's super fun, so very sweet and kind, so much love. But the end is very bittersweet though. It took years, user. They spent years waiting.

Oh, we talking Makoto Shinkai? What do you guys think of Children Who Chase Lost Voices?

Sadly never seen it. What's it about ?

what is their point? Good woman want special points for everything they do. They are idiots? Help them out. They are normal, they want attention. What makes them think they are more important then all the other engineers?

FOR HER

archive.is/LHvmh

MAKE JAPAN GREAT AGAIN

Better than 5 cm. So much better. At least they got something.

(Nice try user)

Thanks anons, gonna start reading some of these.

who allowed you to put your clothes back on? Loser stays naked over the weekend.

Don't read oyasumi punpun if you're not trying to find a reason to kill yourself user

pic related

To be fair, they probably think they're doing a good deed to promote women in the workforce.

It's not their fault that the media and college keep telling them that they'll be fending off misogyny left and right if they dare to go into the man's territory that is STEM.

People have the Honey Select models of all the tans. I wish they'd use them to make a whole set about this type of thing…

They surely aren't the only girls in that class. They know very well what they are doing.

by the way does anyone remember the name of the board with gg related nudes? I can't find it for some reason.

Although the article is clickbait by fishing for quotes, Assad does support Trump's decision to cut down on immigration and refused to fall for the interviewer's bait.

Are Hunniepop girls cute? is it worth buying?

Have anime shitposters memed too far?

Already read that one, but while it is depressing, I can't help but feel mad about punpun and aiko for doing some stupid shit

never mind, found it >>>/vivian/

Donald Trump doesn't like Anime though.

Honey Select and Hunniepop are not the same thing. Honey Select is a Japanese game where you 3D model girls and have them do sex stuff. Hunniepop is a western game with an anime aesthetic where you play a bejewled like game in order to earn sex scenes with girls.

Not everything about him is good, he is also against net neutrality and thinks torture is good.

I know, but your post made me think of that.

Remember the ACLU sued a police department for using hollowpoints, which are required in an urban environment to stop bystanders from being killed by bullets going through a dindu.

Broken people only know how to break things, user

He probably has a soft spot for anime fans even if he doesn't watch them himself after how triggered Rick Wilson got and the Trump will Make Anime Great Again signs at his rally.

so whats this shit going down between Sargon of Akkad and Harmful Opinions going on?

Why would anyone wish to see this little cute princess sad? Would it really make you happy to see her crying? Would you!?

Yes, and…?
Don't have to agree with him on everything.

Sargon invited Haramful to a livestream, repeatedly shot down Haramful's points with "that's autistic" and similar.

Sargon thinks shilling Candid isn't a bad thing, when Haramful has proof that Candid does shady shit.

shit glad I don't watch sargon than.

Basically, when Harmful attacked Candid (justifiably, because they're scum), they used their Youtube army of shills to attack him and even his family and provided incentives to do so. Sargon is, sadly, trying to downplay it because a lot of those people, like Shoe on Head and The Amazing Atheist and shit, are in his circle of friends, and they've kind of formed a clique of sorts and they're looking out for each other and the new clique rather than, you know, their audience.

You forgot the part where Bindu Nuffin/candid is paying people to get dirt on Harmful

I never watched Shinkai's other works, but from what I read about him, Children is what you get when you tell him to make a Ghibli movie. I feel that talking about the plot would ruin the sense of wonder which I think is an important factor in the experience.

I'm of two minds about it. While watching it, I could see all the sparks of brilliance, cut short by the most awful anime cliches. I left the theatre thinking it was nothing to write home about, but I can't stop remembering it all the damn time. Maybe my memory is just forgetting the cliches and remembering the good parts. I keep being hit by a sad sense of loss of something of unique beauty that was damaged beyond repair (you'll understand if you watch it). This is something I never felt with another work of fiction.

I wrote a mini review many, many threads ago, about how it has absolutely everything needed to make a masterpiece not only of anime but of all art, but Shinkai couldn't quite manage to assemble it the right way. Considering Shinkai's themes and talent, and the remit of this movie, it should have me crying unbridled tears of joy, but alas.

Regardless, I recommend it. It's a textbook flawed masterpiece. I feel it could reach its full potential with quite little work.

well only if she is naked while crying.

Don't forget sargon doing his retarded tribalism about supporting and keeping the "skeptic community" together with "it's okay when we do it" bullshit.

What's that quote about being careful when fighting monsters?

I gazed into the abyss and it stared back

Damn, sounds scrumptious. Thanks a lot for it, hun !

Something that Trump really should have done is to have sent a number of his executive actions through proper congressional channels instead; doing all these presidential orders is putting a tremendous strain on the existing government infrastructure that wouldn't exist if congress were to prepare and incorporate them properly.

Again, I don't think this is appropriate for all of his orders, only the ones that aren't urgent or are unlikely to get past dem filibusters.

Not actually relevant, but I just wanted to get that off my chest.

And I was just starting to take Sargon seriously.
Well, not too seriously, but more seriously nonetheless.

I don't like Nietzsche, but he has a few good points.

for her

The first step to making anime real

Sargon argues the skeptics should prioritize frying the bigger fish as a community and take it slow on the infighting.
Harmful goes full "island of a man" edgelord pretending not to understand what he means.

archive.is/nsKqj
archive.is/Hz2HQ
archive.is/MuCGX

What about the hat at least?

yep

Is that blow actually talking sense?

Everyone else in this thread is saying he Harmful and his family got fucked with by Candid. If that's true than I would think Candid would be easily considered a big fish, no?

The fact they have a fucking name for themselves and are actually trying to tribalize is pretty much proof positive that something is very wrong. This is exactly how we how we got into this mess in the first place. I wish people would stop being such damn cliches. I used to ignore revoltshills trying to D&C Sargon, but this is the first time I've felt he's legitimately done something wrong.

And the sad thing is I know what Sargon is afraid of, because as far as I know he did not shill Candid himself (I could be wrong on that, but I don't seem to remember it). But what he's clearly afraid of is a fracture developing in "our side," as it were, against SJWs. He's so afraid of that, he's willing to try and downplay and silence someone with a legitimate grievance to attempt to keep the peace. And sadly all this proves is that the SJWs found a way to cause infighting after all. It was money, as it always fucking is. The people supposedly standing up to corruption were more than willing to be corrupt in the end. They just wanted their cut.

I still don't understand why she went on that journey. She had no real motive other than "lol, k". It was a pretty movie, though.

5cm/kimi were far, far better.

>The people who actively looked to subvert people against SJWs by bribing them with cash and then bribing them again to go after decenters and their fucking families are not the big fish.

Fuck. Off.

At least she's already the perfect daughter so it's doesn't hurt too much

I've been feeling nostalgic with mom bot saying gamergate is over, is Vavra's game still on track to come out this year? Media's treatment of it was one of the big things that made me fight against them.

aren't teh japanese dying from some sort of super-flu made by jews?

I agree but I think it set a good precedent and established that he's going to follow through on his promises. Day one he hit the ground running and got the ball moving on things like immigration and the wall, stuff people were speculating would take at least a year to see the light of day, and caught everyone off guard. It impressed me personally and I supported him, but it also impressed some Hilary supporters I work with. It might be sloppy governance but I think it has a positive effect on the people's perception, at least the ones not blinded by their own butthurt.

Never would have thought I'd start respecting Blow.

He's not targeting Candid tho, he's targeting Shoe specifically, and that appears to be the problem.

I dont give a shit in this particular case, Shoe was being a dumbass and got shit for it, and Harmful is out for the lulz and will play both sides as he stated in the stream.

Especially since twitter is doing the exact same filter shit now.

I agree with sarg on muh purity tests, just because you disagree with everyone doesn't mean you should be forced to leave.
But then harmful disagreed with everyone then left.

I'm getting mixed messages here, are you just a contrarian?

Best ending

While I kind of agree, a lot of the stuff that he is doing that I am aware of has precedent, or is within his powers. Gowdy was completely right in saying that allowing Obama to get away with all his shit gave precedence for someone else, Trump in this case, to do similar things just against their interests.

So we should shove our fetishes in their faces then?

Congratulations, your post could easily be used to justify the GJP, or what the DNC did last year. You are officially the cancer.

Kyoani has never made anything good

I figured she hoped to get her father back with whatever wish-granting thing the professor was talking about.

Can't believe the perfect Jewish song came from a Kirby game.

Here's another good one, but this one's really romanian.

As much as I hate the term, youtube has had a sceptic community (probably multiple such communities, it's a big enough pond) for as long as it has existed. I imagine a lot of them branched off into sites like rationalwiki by now.

>>>Holla Forums755190

Im just being realistic here. Infighting is for when the deed is done.

This is about enforcement of standarts and picking targets. If you want to shoot the man to your right badly you should do it AFTER the battle, since anything else would diminish your own chance of survival. Prioritize the guys in the trench across, or you're just plain retarded.

Yeah we should stop breathing while we're at it since the SJWs do it too.

Such as?

His one redeeming feature is that he always knew vidya journos are full of shit. Arguably, he didn't hobnob much with the rest of the clique, as opposed to, say, Fish, who schmoozed day in and day out and got nonstop coverage during the 5 years it took for him to develop steal Fez.

And how the fuck do you enforce standards if they can just point to you and say "But you're doing it"?
Think you fucking idiot.

Which part should I transcript? I've had pic 2 & 3 in mind…

Well fuck, he got us here.

You deal with traitors first, because they can do the most damage.

I'm starting to think we should ignore him. I'm already used to his retarded bullshit so now it's becoming a bit tiring. It's like DSP, he lost his novelty so there's no reason to follow him.

What did he meme by this?

I'm glad this webm exists.

Hey, speaking of Alex Jones

thats not how a culture war works
we're not opposing them because they push an agenda, we're opposing them because their agenda is directly harmful to us

traitors and retards are two different things fam

Way to move the goalposts after I obviously got a hit on you.

I think Jones found Chipman's underwear at some point.

IMO go for the one that has the most direct connection to the ESA. You've transcribed the Gallagher one, which is good because that;s the bigwig himself. The rest on that list is, I mean holy shit it's probably funny for all the wrong reasons. And raise the blood pressure to some dangerous levels. But is there anything or anyone that speaks or reps directly for the ESA. If there isn't, you probably landed the big fish already.

His reasoning is as retarded as TRS with their whole "p-pls don't punch right" garbage. Harmful's issue with Candid is that it is going to be used to filter views with a bot made by Google and that the people behind it have been more than happy to go low to fabricate a consensus through bribery and threats. Haven't watched the stream but from the shitflinging that has been going on for some time, I already have enough to tell what it would be about. Also, if the "skeptic" community is willing to pull this shit and act like nothing is wrong, then it can crash and burn for all I care, it was retarded enough already and this shit brings it from being simply annoying to being a full-blown tumor.

Sounds like commie talk to me fam.

He hates vidya and has a jew family, nobody is perfect

You're going to have to try harder than that, retard.

I can understand an alternative where the censorship goes the other way, but not if it goes to someone willing to go so far that they would gladly push anyone they can find under the bus if it suits them. You are a complete fucking retard if you think it won't backfire when it is run by people like that.

Looks like I'm not done yet…

Didn't he just buy the "video games cause violence" bullshit? Which should be pretty easy to disprove at this point, given how flawed those studies were, and the other studies showing that it doesn't.

If I was a video game developer I'd try to get Alex Jones to voice act for every game

Das it mayne. The rest on the other list might be worth some shits and giggles, but the ones with the ESA big name rep is the one I'm real interested in dig and sifting through, since they can't waive that shit away with 'its just a guest speaker with their own opinions'.

I'M INNOCENT!!

Is the skeptic community actually a thing or is it just a spin so they don't have to tell people they do reaction videos on the internet? Because you know, I don't care what people do as long as they enjoy it, but they're reactionaries making reaction videos every week like H3H3 or Retsupurae.

-$10

I didn't mean that in terms of time, user, but you are right, that was awhile ago. By the same argument, I think it was even longer ago that he lent his voice and name to a video game.

Should I continue with Gallagher since he's the President and more responsible, or do Huey?

Skeptic community is simply a term made up by retards to make themselves seem smart when they debunk other people. That part isn't really the bad part, the issue however is that they aren't in the slightest skeptical, they just call themselves that to give themselves status. A very good example of this would be banana dildo.
Reaction channels are a very borderline example, usually they wouldn't qualify but in some political examples it could apply, and even then there are plenty of cases where it doesn't

Who allowed her to appear in public without a male relative?

The funny thing is either way he'd be a complete waste of life.

IMO I'd prioritize Gallagher, by most recent, then Huey, same by most recent etc.
Sorry just glancing at the pic right now the Gallagher one or at least one of the video might be shorter, 15 minute segment approx. Might as well put up the yt links here to so any winged faggots that wants to help out can do so. I'm updating the dig and sift thread over at hq, so I will be delayed a bit or maybe I can put one of the vid for background noise listening.

I want names

I assume you know an arcane technique that makes people incorruptible, because otherwise good luck waiting for "it", whatever it is, not being run by corruptible people
the idea is to minimize corruption, not eradicate it, because eradicating corruption means eradicating humans

Its an outside label that stuck. SJWs on youtube love to use that term for anyone who vocally disagrees.

"Net Neutrality" no longer "ISPs can't offer poor service to competitor's websites" for years. The name was hijacked by big government types and the thing they implemented and called "Net Neutrality" is just giving the FCC control of the internet.
Also, calling torture bad, while reading your posts is torture enough.

As long as he leaves anime alone, he's already the best president ever.

So you just outed the "hackers" attacking Harmful Opinions and now Sargon as shoe's betanodding white knight loser like you. Thank you for the confirmation, we will be sure to keep that in mind.

Very well. Sorting from Gallagher's recent to Huey's recent.

(It's not Games for Learning, but nonetheless an interview)

If he fucks with anime and vidya, I'll remind myself that it was either him or Hilary who would do it. Either way, Trump probably won't fuck with vidya for a while, there's bigger things to worry about now.

Now Huey's.

For a community with the name "skeptic" in it, they sure are full of drones who only listen and believe.

Done!

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Think about it this way: How would either person ruin anime?
Hillary would hand it over to SJWs, that much is obvious.
What's Trump gonna do, give it to Harmony Gold?

Jesus Christ your arguments are just a repeating cycle of fallacies, always dodging the core question: "Why should we support people acting the same way as our enemies, especially when these same people criticized those enemies for doing those exact same things?"

Now you know where the Base Goblin is! He never truly died.

I haven't been opining much on ESA because I can't think of anything new and insightful to say, although I wish I could say something just to bring the discussion/shilling ratio up.

gamers who hate women get the slapp

Well I don't know about anyone else in that group, but Sargon is pretty willing to believe just about anything that he can to get whipped into a rightous fury even if he has to really stretch people's arguments or put words in their mouths to get there. I think that kind of shit is really embarassing and ingenuine "clickbaiting" because that's what people are coming to those videos to see.

I agree that some actual skepticism would be nice for a change.

I think about raping, torturing and murdering Gilda when I masturbate.

It'll come once we get the sifting done. I can at least thank you for that Local Man Ruins Everything edit I've been looking for!

It is pretty damn clear that you are grasping at straws with this. I already stated that it isn't some desire for a utopia of free speech that is the reason for me to shit on it as well. If you fuck a blue-haired landwhale with a Feminist Frequency shirt, then don't act surprised when she cries rape the next morning. The same goes to this: if you look towards a community of retards led by an incredibly corrupt group of people, that would rather crush any dissenting opinions than address very simple concerns, to somehow get anything useful done then you deserve everything you get. With moot at least there was some benefit of a doubt, since he did fairly well to hide his own flaws from the rest of the site, but with this one there's more red flags than at a Soviet parade.

Dramaqueen

It's not even just "doing the same thing as your enemies" it's doing the thing that makes them your enemies in the first place.

Because we dont eat our own at the first sign of wrongthink or a case of hipocritical reasoning, as we give our allies the privilege of the benefit of the doubt.

link me some sauce for that happening fam
because if you cant, you can take your battered wife syndrome and fuck right off

Don't you have a chimpout to cover right now?

he already defended it on twitter

Dude it's almost 2am, I'm not gonna start going outside to look at idiots

post proof. with archive

Benefit of the doubt is thinking that they are naive but knowing the platform is using them to cut their heads are later and letting them know as such. They lose that benefit of the doubt when they lash back in defense after being told such rather taking a step back, reflecting, and abstaining its use while it looks questionable.

Jesus fuck you're retarded. You stop being one of a group of people fighting corruption the moment you start acting corrupt. Someone can save your life fifteen times, but that doesn't make him not your enemy if he then becomes a traitor.

But if you kill them you'll be just like them!

Its like when Holla Forums admits they are becoming the jews to fight the jews. Also, the phrase, change the end to "it does not matter if they save you 15 times when they end up killing you on the 16th."

It actually used to be a community of somewhat skeptics. Now it's a community of people who follow e-celebs who call themselves skeptics to be skeptical for them.

Alone we are strong.
Together we are unstoppable.
Autism never gives up.

You want me to link to a page on Candid saying "please murder the people on this list" or something? How about the bot that censors "annoying or hurtful" shit that they THEMSELVES are constantly shilling as being a great feature of their site? They lied about not datamining from you, as evidenced by the shit on the ED article for Candid, but they are also bullshitting about being for free speech while at the same time having a bot to censor for being mean to people. So why would it suddenly be outside the realm of possibilities that they are lying about giving a shit about what you think?

Silly question: I've been seeing many videos of black people calling white people subhumans or whatever. Is there any insulted white person answering with a "nigger" or anything funny like that?

If you become like them, they win.

… which kinda makes sense, actually.

No it doesn't, its a false dilemma fallacy/black and white fallacy

Oh yeah and my absolute favourite part of the ED page in the programmers' own words

I'm conflicted on these trips

So is your post in favor or against infighting?

Think of him as a broken clock. hes only really repeating shit ed mcmillan has said a while back, if I remember right.

It was a joke.

Blob really needs to come to terms with the fact that him being a basement-dwelling loser is his own damn fault.

Idea for ESA infograph: Dead or Alive being thrown under the bus.
>their description on Dead or Alive: Paradise before it got changed to be more informal instead of sounding biased (Parents and consumers should know that the game contains a fair amount of "cheesy," and at times, creepy voyeurism—especially when users have complete rotate-pan-zoom control; but the game also contains bizarre, misguided notions of what women really want (if given two weeks, paid vacation, island resort)—Paradise cannot mean straddling felled tree trunks in dental-floss thongs.)

GO TO SLEEP, VAL
No, seriously. One of my business mentors passed away last week from overexhaustion. Literally dropped dead on the plane while on a business trip. To be fair, he was a big guy. Inb4 Baneposts. Anyway, get some rest, Frenchie.

In the meantime, any GG wanting to have something to do to pass the time besides shitposting and lusting after Gookanon can check out the anti-MSM Op Uncle Holla Forums is setting up over at the Holla Forums Funhouse: >>9215417

If this was just the case of them making a mistake, like Shoe being a ditz and not bothering to do research, that would be one thing. Hell, Harmful even said that was possible in his first video about about Candid. However, when they retaliated violently to the true knowledge they were supporting SJWs creating a censorbot, it became something else. It only got worse when it came out that the initial pitch they were sent told them to talk about the censorbot, and they knowingly didn't inform their audience about it. They chose not to talk about that after being told about it themselves. There is no excuse for that.

That is no longer "being misinformed." That's knowingly collaborating with the enemy in order to subvert their own audience, or at the very least being okay with advancing the goals of the enemy just to make money. Since you seem to like the "two sides" argument so much, that makes them traitors. And people who would defend them over their own audience are basically just as bad, especially when they try to do everything possible to silence or diminish he person who brought this to light. If if you want to talk about "our side," then the only person actually arguing for us, and not their or their friend's pocketbook, is Harmful.

Whoops, fucked up the direct link, bully me. >>>Holla Forums9215417

I don't give a shit about infighting, what I am saying is that Candid it pure cancer and so is everyone that accepts money to shill it. If it takes infighting to get rid of the blatant Google poo-in-loo merchant then infighting I would most definitely support it, if not then obviously not. The app is a very clear attempt at de-anonymising dissenters by providing them with a supposedly anonymous free-speech alternative and then datamining them to hell and back, while monitoring how kosher what they are saying is. It is very clear that SJWs aren't going to complain about being censored on social media, so in the end you have a website just begging for someone to sell that data to (((concerned individuals)))

You're a sweetheart. The discussion on romance manga made me start watching/reading some stuff too, but it's getting late so I definitely should indeed.
Take care anons.

please do this

Good morning.

What the fuck is this!? Are they're promoting wartime propaganda in video games? Seriously?! We already had enough of that during World War 1 and 2! Hell, even during the Korean War, Vietnam War, the Malayan Insurgency and the Cambodian Genocide, we had these kinds of "art during wartime" garbage! Fuck Games 4 Change! Burn them too on their tags on Twitter this year! They won't get away with this!

I will need sources
No but its still in the realm of being a retarded.

by that logic anyone who uses, enables and gets paid through the youtube platform is a traitor

G4C has been around for over 5 years now, I know nothing about it but does anyone here know if any change has actually occurred for anyone other than the presenters having something to do? That first pic reads like a blight.

Who has the "entry-level geek culture" pic? I've seen people on twitter mention Trump by spelling things like T*ump or Tr*mp as if taking the Voldemort comparisons seriously

At least Youtube has the benefit of having a wide audience. Other than that, I would agree that Youtube is a site that should be ditched. Also the comparison you provide is much more different, Youtube may be pro-SJW but they have done well to stay out of people's identities even with all of the shit they have pulled with shit like Google+ integration, and them moderating people having the wrong opinions is fairly lax in comparison, since they don't have an automated ban system for not being cucked enough for their tastes, only the report system which very few people use.

What the hell I've been away form this thread for a while.
What happened here?

Just shills, I hope.

Indian SJW app developer develops Twitteresque app that includes blockbot to automatically filter conservatives or anyone who goes against the narrative.

I made some OC

Okay, but what about Harmful Opinions? He's mentioned int hat post.

Holy shit, anyone and everyone who supported this needs a giant black cock to slap them across the fucking face, because their fathers apparently didn't do a very good job. This was a big, juicy weakness just waiting to get exploited. Let's be completely honest with them and ourselves for a second. Most of the "Skeptic Community" doesn't produce original thoughts of their own. It always the same reactionary videos "debunking" MTV or HuffPo or whatever blatantly awful and nonsensical trite there is out there.

LOL THE WAGE GAP IS STUPID GUISE AMIRITE

Thanks you fucking genius, that's the common sense position. It doesn't take a whole lot of research to break that one down, especially since it's already been done for years. Shoe makes her living stating the obvious, Armored Skeptic does the same thing, and so does Sargon for the most part, but at least he offers some good insight about the EU and UK politics.

The whole thing has been a vile fucking circlejerk and 95% of them are faggots. Now the fucking idiots circlejerked themselves into a wad of rock-hard, dried cum and they've let themselves D&C something that wasn't even supposed to exist in the first place. Every single one of them needs a good slap in the face right now, because honestly, most of their work is complete fucking garbage, recycled from positions and points that have already been made by people, pundits, and professionals before them.

Once their infantile bundle of pride dies, perhaps then they could realize that Candid is almost as shit as their channels, end this embarrassing cock fight, and fuck off back to masturbating to their subscriber count and making their Captain Obvious content. Holy fuck.

Also, I don't believe any infighting they bring about themselves will even damage us in any way. When was the last time any of them did GG related content? How many of them even actively participate in anything that's done around here?

God damn it's infuriating watching people who think they're this important bring about a shitstorm of their own creation. Needlessly made "communities" ALWAYS end up getting subverted, That's why the LGBTQ community eats out of the Progressive hand that feeds them and fists them at the same time. The Trans community, the Fat Community (I swear I've actually seen this before), and the Pedo Community the media is trying to build, all of them share the same fate. People like Sargon know this, they know what happens to these kinds of groups. That's why I can't understand why so many of them were so eager to embrace the idea of themselves as a community of sorts, in any capacity.

I hope they all have a party in France and get Jihad Jeep'd just so they can fuck off forever.

Is it a casuality that it's logo looks like the Assassin's Creed logo?

I guess Assassin's commie propaganda confirmed?

Harmful Opinions is getting shit from the "skeptic" community for pointing out that it is a trap

Harmful Opinions went and pulled the curtain back on Candid, exposing it to be a shady as fuck attempt at developing censorship-based online platforms.

I actually stole most of them from some guy's tumblr

Oh, I was reading the post and I was wondering if Harmful Opinions sold out because of the wording
Nevermind then

Spics getting sent out is the next six gorillian

twitter.com/pookleblinky/status/830485804598358018

It's from a film adaption of 1984 made in guess which year.

Reading moviebob's tweets made me a better person. I am much nicer to people now, because there is nothing anyone can say or do that will make me any angrier than I get when I read Moviebob's tweets.

Even this post is too obvious. I can't even bring myself to comment on the subject, there really is nothing to be said about it.

I see, didn't' remember that logo.

The thing is the fucking double triangle. It looks like if it came directly from an assassin's creed fan tumblr.

Do we have the Sarkeesian version of this?

Last I heard, his vids were all taken down.

Good post except for one thing.

The problem is that it isn't the "common sense position", most everyday people don't know this, they believe what the news tells them, that's why people started making videos about this stuff in the first place. Unfortunately this information doesn't reach that far out of the "community" anymore.

it's also taught in schools and in ads. I'm fine with a constant push back against that propoganda

And yet these people insist on staying a country they say is ethnically cleansing. Either they're supremely retarded or know they're full of shit.

Shoe and Skeptic are victims of Youtube fame/Internet Whoredom. Like all of them they eventually sell out, simply due to the money offered and the fans/stalkers/haters wearing them down.

June has been trying to get famous from near the time Youtube started up, she always followed all the major trends.

boxxy.wikispaces.com/June

I love how this blew up and he's being mocked. This dude honestly believes he's being held back by jocks he still scorns from high school. Best of all, the thinks himself one of the 'smart ones'.

That post is so stereotypically /incel/ fedoracore.

Also Shoe doesn't really have to try that hard anymore, shes got her sugardaddy/dom so really, shes achieved her goals.

It has appeared thrice between today and yesterday. Lately, there is a lot of reusing the same images. Not like they arent good, but there needs to be more variety.

This made me look up boxxy again
fuck now I know why everyone was infatuated with her

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/830462634935906304

Alert people! TPP is not dead, it reincarnated into TISA! ESA digger! Check if the ESA have something to do with this, NOW!

DINK THE TRAYS OF WAR

As much as it pisses me off that rebranding is so easy, it's just as easy to meme that TISA = TPP 2.0: Another Roll of the Dice.

It didn't reincarnate, TISA was simply planned to be pushed later. TPP, TTIP and TISA are all part of the same thing and were planned in advance.

Exactly, each of the "T's" purports to deal with a region of the world and specific markets. They were all part of the same beast.

It won't ever be as bad as it was, but they are still pushing the tentacles where they can, likely to continue the work later from there.

Wouldn't a strong society consist of all types, like the strong, the intelligent, the creative, and the charitable, so long as they are giving something back to society? Something Bob never does?

Yes

Yup, that's idpol in a nutshell.

Dear god, boxxy had a deeper lore than I ever imagined. She had an entire fucking chan dedicated to her.

So? Summer Glau and Chloe still have chans dedicated to them.

Should I make a patreon?

I think the point Rea-user was making was that it is easily reached and/or figured out. Sadly, most people do not do the research or think the logic through.

Very likely that it will have all the hanger on parts that made the TPP so unpopular and dangerous. Also a very bad time to be pushing this shit. Something about what I read of the TPP made me think of fear, but I can't remember what. Like they could see the end of their economic empires and were trying to push it off. Could just be me, though.

exhentai.org/g/1029189/b815946a18/

In simple terms, these deals are a response to China. These country leaders instead of thinking 'how do we beat/stop china?', they went 'How do we join them?'

Its not coming from a specific central entity, and even if US reject those policies under Trump, other countries will continue to try to transform their own population in slave labor without rights independently, which is why those deals are still coming.

Venesuela is the perfect example of this. And you can bet canada is going to end up like this too.

Also this person has obviously never been a white person who watched their neighborhood get transformed into a mexican neighborhood.

Or been to a ghetto.turncoats are the worst people to exist.

I thought that was obvious really, everyone wants to be like China, control the press, have virtual slave labor, a virtual one party system, and an established noble class.

Pretty much, the spics deserve it for thinking they can just jump the fence instead of going to the embassy and getting the proper paperwork done.
They showed a complete lack of respect for American law from the instant they stepped into this country, then dared to call its citizens bullshit like "racist" when anyone dares to mention they broke the law, or being cocky shitheads twitter about how proud they are to be undocumented.
I have 0 empathy for these idiots, the quicker they're out the better.

Feminism is women's empowerment my ass.

Thats feudalism, right?

But user. Without the head scarfs the women would be acting culturally inappropriate to men from a truly patriarchal culture. If you fight them, they win.

Except China is going to fall apart, its just a question of how bad is it going to fall apart. Their economy wasn't just a Potemkin village, it was built on them.

I'm sure the upper classes want all that shit, but like the upper crust here, it seems the next generation of ruling class is made up of idiots who are going to get themselves killed because they don't get challenged, and are acting with impunity. So they are incompetent, and pissing off everyone for shits and giggles. Fuck, look at the stuff with Choi. Part of the reason the cult got exposed was because everyone involved acted like retards who couldn't be touched.

Pretty much, and the smart businessmen such as Trump are jumping ship.

hedpits

To be fair, it goes both ways. I will always be sour that the tight-knit Texan community I grew up in was dissolved by the white people who moved in and gentrified the place.

Panda's rant about that was pretty good.

Have you seen rationalwiki? It damn near reads like a /fringe/ production when it comes to anything relating to Western society.

Not to mention that Ryulong was welcome there for quite some time.

Its like Fox News. Extreme conservatard bias to counter out Wikipedia's extreme libtard bias. Yet when you look at it in a vacuum, its still just retarded.

Rich white NYC or SF hipsters aren't people, user

I swear Californians are like the aliens from independence day.

Except in this timeline, Will Smith is one of them, and Donald Trump is the maverick hero.

Best timeline.

Oh. COME ON! The aliens are not THAT parasitic.

Where is he now? I heard when he was kicked off wikipedia he went to rational wiki and then they got tired of him. Where is he now?

They have materials science advanced enough to build continent-sized space ships that can enter atmosphere but don't use it to build a Dyson Sphere and be done with energy requirements forever and instead go around drilling planets for geothermal energy and waging unnecessary wars against their inhabitants?

Dead in a puddle of someone else's body fluids if there's any justice in the world, user.

Jesus I come in and fags are shilling and defending the ecelebs doing Shady shit harmful actually is totally right in calling him out.

Hopefully dead.

I got you user.

How do I transfer these from the computer to my head?

meme magic my pal

Id say they are a mix between xenomorphs and the aliens from when mars attacks

its never too far
as long mechs doesnt become reality and pleplo start to be tranported to diferent worlds, it will never be enough

Hitlergook?

I don't think that'll work. I need to get a dog, but with hands instead of paws so he can pat me on the head.

So some kind of horrifying reverse-furry then?

I'm tired and shitposting too much because my brain isn't working. Goodnight anons.

It's not horrifying. It's a pupper genetically engineered to give headpats.

Does it still let corporations sue governments for having environmental and labor laws?

Wikileaks has the text. Haven't read it yet. wikileaks.org/tisa/

Fuck, this things going to pass under everyones noses.

Are you sure about that with Trump as president?

Did the TPP really include this? What the fuck?

Fair enough. At least the ID4 aliens drain all resources and move on, they don't leave behind a population that salts the earth.

Believe it or not, the metaphor still works.

He had never stated anything on it prior. Let him know you burgers its passing in canada regardless.

archive.is/hCYko
archive.is/OyVOB

How long until he has a cuckshed constructed for them?

When will the press learn many normal American people don't find news like this repulsive. They hate the media so much they find it awesome.

forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2017/02/11/trump-could-tell-abe-without-immigrants-japan-will-lose-44-million-people-by-centurys-end/#2780068d2ffe what in the fuck

Just put Viagra in the ramen.

Mandatory cucking for all press.

Archive that shit, the writers sounds like a globalist shill.

ops I was so blinded by rage I forgot to archive

Truly the thinking man's fetish.

Archive:
Page 1: archive.is/ze9DN
Page 2: archive.is/cq5ca

And wtf? The world needs a smaller human population, what we have currently is unstable and unsustainable. And look at it this way, japan is less than 1% the size of canada and yet still has a higher population, but in exchange, so many species of animal has died out there because of how huge japans population is.

Thanks user and someone send this to Holla Forums they'll have a fit.

With Immigrants, we would lose Japan

It turns out that yelling into Twitter isn't working, I guess they are starting to lose it.

No shit. The author is a globalist kike, thus hates all nationalism.

So what, she bought ivanka brand clothes? They look tacky.

Please don't take the anime. It's all I have left.

ALLAHU AKBAR NO PICTURES THE MESSENGER (fuck him lol) SAID NO PICTURES BECAUSE THE BYZANTINES HAD PICTURES

They laugh now but when constantinople is retaken the muds will cry just like when Spain and Portugal were retaken.

It still makes me sad for Constantinople.
Ο Θεός ήλθοσαν έθνη!

We'll retake it some day user some day.

I know.

That is not how populations work.

I kind of want to make a Twitter bot to correct any mention of Istanbul to Constantinople, and then another one to do the reverse.

No, but its how ethnic genocide works. Black joke bade that quite clear.

Do it, but make sure it corrects Constantinople only to Turkish accounts.

archive.is/qyl1k

Into the fucking trash it goes, the Nips need to settle things themselves, not follow another globalist shill who's contribution is to tell them to kill themselves socially and culturally like the West, only thing Abe and Trump needs to do is both invest in the Space Colonization project, hell, let Japan colonize and expand the moon, they desperately need the growth.

You almost got me

I knew it, it was only a matter of time before the fucker posted it again got vanned.

What the hell is this a joke?

Didn't moors help the christians fend off the almoravids during the Reconquista?

Why not have a simple subscription?

lol

Krabbaple_ha.png

Christianity is going to have to make one hell of a come back before that's a viable goal. Not impossible mind you, but with Christianity in decline, it's going to take a while.

Archive or it's full of shit.

I want to believe, but this sounds too good to be true.

I though immigrating to Nipland was a large amount of work.
Buncha shills though. Weak effort.

The reason why it is such a worry is that the birth rates are so low. There'll be too many older people leaving the workforce and not enough youth going in. It'll be a large drop in population and productivity.
Overpopulation is a far bigger concern in other places, India and China for example.

This

No they sided with the almoravids cause the Christians were starting to really remove kebab.

Japan just needs to fuck like silly and they'll be fine.

Isn'r one of the other problems that people are chosing too be neets because the standards for employment are really high?

And yhe only ethnicity nips want are whites from what I heard as far as immigration goes. Abe is a nip kike though.

Good to see she still lurks here. Hi mombot.

need archive pronto

But El Cid fought alongside the Banu Hud and a couple other minor muslim kingdoms against the Almoravids.

archive.is/cgunA

They are pandas.

Probably. Japan is mostly conservative in regards to work structure and schooling. Maybe they feel burdened from expectations and the social standards. Not sure.
Maybe there's too much porn and no one wants to bother playing the dating game for sex.

Why is it every time I post a random screenshot someone assumes it's the twitter fag attention whoring? I'm not panda. I'm not mombot, I'm not marche. Or whatever. Does anyone one screencap themselves, and post it to Holla Forums these days still? It's not 2014 anymore.

I'm not even on twitter. I just manually look at a bunch of accounts for news, and to look for bants.

weird it doesn't show up in the archive but its on the direct link
please use archive.is/us-news/2017/feb/12/alec-baldwins-donald-trump-impersonation-fools-dominican-newspaper

So, who among you have the balls to put Anita Sarkeesian's Feminist Frequency logo in these?

fuck this shit

Japan doesn't really need to increase its population for its area. And they have plenty of colonies all over the world.

I like the high work standard btw, and think they need a way to balance work and leisure and discourage neetdom. But they need to fix their issues rather than import more problems.

Not calling you mombot, saying hi to her lurker.

The job standards in japan are insanely high like from middle school you must work near death to get into a good high school so you can get into a good uni they are so stressed that half burnout from the pressure thus becoming neets

You're right, it doesn't appear on archive, but it's real, holy shit

is there some way now to make sure stuff doesnt appear on a page archive? thats weird.

I think this coming week is the two year anniversary of Intimidation Game. Man, time fucking flies. It's weird to be nostalgic for eras of Gamergate.

There's nothing you can do probably, there's a lot of sites that mess up a bit when they're archived. For example is common for certain comment sections to be gone when archived.

Always game on

?olleH

Two years already, that's cool, If mark is here I could suggest a stream for old times and some laughs.

the visual on the monotagari movie confuse my brain, they are not the same as the series

Any ideas for this or objections to ?

I haven't done the transcript, hold your horses.

Actually it's been around since 2004.

All right…

We need more examples on how the ESA have this bias against Japanese video game title releases.

Time to get some TD?

Fuck that

Use the fucking search
twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/829854341955743744

Protip: type in the search; from:(twitter account) "(tweet text)"

I can't find any of the companies involved in TiSA, but I did however find the ESA in the confidential e-mails for the TPP. Someone else out there will either have to leak the companies involved or say it has the same supporting members of the TPP

Now we have to wait for Wikileaks' next move regarding TISA. Because damn it, we think TPP is dead for good, but they don't want that, don't they! Thanks digger!

Abe's meeting with Trump points out a negotiation with either a modified TPP or just a new trade deal.

I'm retarded in regards with politics. Why does there need to be a new trade deal? There's a chance things can turn out even worse then TPP

Because Trump stomped that deal and BTFO the TPP, Japan iwent to Ausfailia to salvage the deal, because without the behemoth of America, it's pretty much dead in the water. Either it's a renegotiation or a new trade deal to slowly entice Trump to a better version of TPP, Trump-Pacific Partnership, and there's Bad Korea launching ballistic missiles near Japan and there's also China.

America's murder rate is rising at its fastest pace since the early 1970s
archive.fo/07O2P
Oh boy I can't wait until they use video games as a scapegoat for the problem, again.

can you fucking stop
I get it, you are a leftypol retard that got butthurt I made fun of commies
stop coming here posting random shit from my twitter and pictures Ive posted before its just fucking dumb

jesus fuck you revoltfaggots just go back to your dead chan and cry about devdex or some shit

We've got much bigger targets than that.

He could also be negotiating a solo trade contract between the nips and america plus I suspect somthing to do with the us troops in japan too.

Have you ever wonted to fuck the personification of a grassroots movement?

Those keys aren't even close to each other. Fuck I'm tired. Goodnight GirlGulaggers.

A stylish way to fight the patriarchy without getting whipped.

use an overlay to make them look like part of the fabric, and slightly warp them to look like they have perspective

the logo I mean.

That is beyond my current capabilities, I'm afraid.

God damn it I ate shitloads of oysters yesterday and some kind of food poisoning called norwalk virus infected me
Never gonna eat oysters again, fucking endless vomitting and diarrhea

typically a cruise ship aliment, but you will be sailing the high seas of your own bodily functions for a while, be sure to hydrate and see a doc if symptoms worsen

How much of a shitloads exactly?

These political chart memes are getting out of hand.

Finally someone explained it in a language I could understand!

Unrelated to ESA, but I found it on their Twitter.
Video Game Makers Provide Insight Into Their Craft In A New Digital Series
archive.fo/rsbMg
The list…

Good evening, faggots!

Diarrhea and vomitting stopped after a shot and pills, just feels like my body is made of soaked cotton.

My family bought sack of oysters without shell and I ate like 30 of them. But I am the only one who infected. Shouldn't have ate that much.

That's a lot of fucking cancer along with great vidya developers there.

DELET THIS

I can't tell if this is just a cribbing of Anasheya, or if that faggot actually drew this.

The cancer is widespread.

It's awesome, user. The finishing touch would be the name of her brand at the bottom saying "Feminist Frequency: Criticize what you love." for that pinash!

Also unrelated to the ESA, but since they've been partnering with the Hispanic Heritage Foundation, I looked around for anything interesting…their 2008 Hispanic Heritage Teacher of the Year got busted.
archive.fo/5reFj
archive.fo/Mu5b6

Let me guess, illegal immigration?

Nothing says he entered illegally, but considering he engaged in with a boy…

Alright, this makes me fucking mad. My entire life I have worked in fields I have paid money to be educated in, which are rife with uneducated illegals not only doing an inferior job, but applying inferior products. And we're not just talking SpeedWall paints, shit that costs thousands of dollars to fix, which would have cost the customer 50 dollars in extra product and maybe 120 in time and knowledge. My mean wage is well inflated by fixing jobs that this dumbfuck is conflating le South Park memes with. Guess what, fucking bob, it's not just wetbacks picking strawberries and mowing yards, it's pisas running breakers with stereo wire, and compressor lines with pvc because it's cheaper. It's assuming that rolled stainless top on the Nissan pickup is A: food safe. B: clean. C:refrigerated. D: insulated. and E: those burritos were made today because It's Authentic Mexicans By Mexicans™
I could go on for fucking hours about this, but I will stop. I am sorry.

He got caught fagging it up with a student of his, but it looks like he escaped Mike Pence the Electric Fence's grasp, as he got out on bail.

this does not count as benis, sage imminent

it's so ironic seeing alunya calling anyone retarded

damn sage doesn't work

Sage is not a downvote

i am aware but bumb is an upvote

bumb?

bumb or bump, you don't need to feign ignorance

fuck it. block incoming.jpg

Moviebob doesn't block. He quote-tweets at you for all his followers to gawk and mock you, even when it's obviously calling him out.

I wonder if he realizes that in his perfect world, he won't be included.

Not him, but I didn't catch that either.

Narcissists generally don't consider themselves disposable.

But twitter ISIS watches anime.

I can never get enough of those political chart memes, we do need more.

I just realized

Which basement has windows like that?

Thats just the media taking him out of context as usual.

What he actually said is that he doesnt like the fact that anime isnt real and hes getting the worlds top scientists working on it.

shit taste in animu

Ok finished a first watching of this one. The audio on the recording sounds low energy, you'd think the ESA can spare a few bucks for some AV person to boost up the sound a bit. Sad. Half joking aside, you may need to crank up the sound level, put on earphones and turn on the CC to hear and read the vid.

On to the actual vid. No new topic but I might have to rewatch to make sure, mostly a repeat of what has been said before by Gallagher. One point that I actually agree with him and the ESA about vidya and education. Is the idea that vidya type tech can reduce -some- anxiety about learning something, in the sense that a fail state does not necessarily mean catastrophic failure. I'm thinking more along the lines of say pilot sim, it does not make sense to put a nervous absolute noob student pilot behind a real airplane for their first lesson.

Anecdotal evidence, I and many of my peers it seems learned to be comfortable with tech and computers from playing vidya. My parents on the other hand, came from a generation where some of them still have a fear of breaking something if they touch the wrong button or dial.

Where I start to disagree with the ESA's take on vidya and education, and aspects of gamification, is the context. Some aspects of learning and training is boring and tedious, because it is hard work. There is no getting around that fact. Vidya can not eliminate that grind, even in vidya itself (both playing and creating it) there is still grind, so really vidya has no special expertise in eliminating grind IMO.

Some aspects of education, there really is a pass or fail state, just like real life. Depending again on context, sometimes a long term pass or fail state is not a bad idea at all. Jesus, I wish there was a 3 strikes and you're permanently out for some politicians, and wannabe politician candidates. There are cases where it becomes a waste of time and resources where a student and a program has clearly been shown to not be a right fit for either, and to continue to try to fit a round shape into a square hole just for the sake of muh diversity and feelies, is not helping the student or the program.

Will have to watch the rest of the vid a bit later. But another user in previous bread brought up a great point. Vidya in education and gamification may have some similarities and parallel to the way textbook makers and vendors were, or still is I guess. Schools and institutions needs textbooks or teaching materials, and it can be a big $$$ market. Question is what is in that textbook.

I took a course in history last semester. According to the lectures the moors dindu nuffin and Spaniards had no actual claim to the area because the lands had been kebab for hundreds of years and the reconquista only succeeded because the muzzie empire was crumbling on the inside.
Also, Charlemagne never actually beat a kebab army, it was just a scout force that decided he wasn't worth the effort and made a tactical retreat.
They also said the Umayyad empire was the third most peaceful empire in history after the moguls and the mongols.
We spent as much time on that as we did with Rome and the entirety of Asian history combined. It really felt like they had an agenda.

durr
*Will have to watch the rest of the different vids and huey vids a bit later.

Yea, the replacement of white people

No its not a joke. They are losing 90 million per year.

They dont follow the usual business model of printing what people want to hear. They are more of a propaganda effort printing what they want people to think.

The amount of bullshit is amazing.

This is why Trump won.

Next they'll say that the Ottomans dindu nuffin neether.

Do these people not have any shred of common sense? Are they claiming the chinese build a fuckhuge wall and made china great again to keep out one of the most peaceful empires in history?

In schools they also teach about how the Islamic world was super progressive and that they were extremely smart, but oppressed by Christians. And that Muslims preserved texts, while Christians destroyed them, despite it being the exact opposite since in many cases they burnt down entire libraries without even bothering to look into them because "If it is halal then we most likely have it already and if it isn't then it should have been burned anyway"

Haven't you paid attention user? Its the religion of peace.

Hah, sure.

Also, this entire post. Muslims didn't preserve shit. They burnt a number of copies of Plato's and Aristotle's works because they weren't fucking halal.

What the fuck is the bald pseudo-intellectual talking about? I thought we were in possession of the time machine.

Ya'll were right about Heatstreet. All they do now is whine about the alt-right.

archive. also that's some retarded SA talk right there

Sounds like a lunatic. I bet he masterbates to the thought of GG

They burned all the books the Byzantine empire only reason we have the knowledge is cause greeks saved copies,Also the moors took the info and knowledge from the jews and Christians in Spain/Portgual fuck most of those unis were jews or the native Christians were forced to teach at them during those so called golden years.
The non arab muslims such as the Berbers were treated subhuman in Moorish Spain/Portgual when the Christians took everything back half the Berbers there converted just cause of how shit they were treated.

He sacrificed that right a long time ago. I'm not concerned what a lunatic thinks of me.

There were so many happenings, I can't remember them all. Some digger found a conflict of interest, or something.

archive.is/37ifk

Ok, seriously,

what is wrong with Bob Chipman?

He has got to know something is wrong with him, right? How can he read the shit he posts and think it's great? How does he have followers?

Honestly, have you seen the rest of the people we're dealing with? I can hardly think of any ringleader that didn't turn out to be pathetic, evil or both. Anti-GG is like an unholy alliance of lolcows and media sociopaths.

Listen to the first 30 minutes of this podcast and you'll find out on why he's that insane.

From the testimonies of several people who have known Blob for a long time before he went into internet Infamy as the Game Over-Eater, he's a fucking mess, his world view is literally his mind coping from his sad childhood with solipsistic bullshit, he worships Miyamoto as God, Mario as Jesus, and Nintendo as a religion.

Jesus fucking christ. What really gets me is that he fans that hang on his every word.

You can summarized 6000 years of Chinese history with

They're sheep. That's why.

Blobs of the shitter, flock together.

Holy shit, how embarrassing.

Yes, why do you think they call it the religion of "peace"?
They bring eternal peace to the people they invade.

You forgot to add 3 or 4 famines.

That's some serious cringe.

HA! It get's better. The replies are full of harry potter fan asshurt.

twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/830427931184738304

Who is she referring to with the burned alive?

She thinks she's as hot as J. R. R. Tolkien but she's nothing more than Stephanie Meyer BEFORE Stephanie Meyer arrived.

Why are the so up in the ass about harry potter now?
It's not like it's new.

At this point I think I have more respect for Stephanie Meyer.

someone post that image but it all boils down to
HEY THIS IS LIKE THAT TIME (POP CULTURE REFERENCE)
They've been doing it with star wars too but harry potter predates that with trump and gamergate being called death eaters and voldemort ect.

because millennials in the west are so illiterate the only way they can relate to real life politics is via shit tier pop culture

In the replies to this tweet. Holy shit, 2017 logic.

Just as cringeworthy liberal Harry Potter analogies become a meme, we get Rowling herself in a slapfight using them.

that person's life is so empty and meaningless they measure everything by how many likes it gets on social media

I learned more about politics in video games than these so-called "pop culture" books read by hipsters.

So they're basically trapped in a Family Guy script?

Man if I knew I'd be much dumber or much smarter than I am. Just know he's a loon

Be nice if news places printed whats actually happening, instead of what they think people should think or what people want to think.

It's always "Trump is doing this - its bad" "Trump is doing this - its good"

But then again, I've put too much stock in humanity of late.

LITERALLY VOLDEMORT

I need laughing fit girls

archive.is/rJTWS

God fucking dammit I hate this screenshot extension.

Aren't "death eaters" or whatever we were called from Harry Potter? Didn't read the books so I'm asking.

Yea, death eaters are the followers of the big bad.

THE LEFT IS DOING THAT RIGHT NOW. Hell, that guy is doing that RIGHT NOW.

The left is unironically legitimizing socialism and communism on a daily fucking basis. Not to mention publicly calling for the end of all white people.

says the guy currently lying to manipulate people through lies

The media has discredited itself.

the borders were never meant to be opened in the first place. That's the normal default state.

No it isn't. Read a fucking history book. Shit like this is why it's for the best I'm not on twitter.

Yes.

Of fucking course.

I think so

Oh look EA decided to throw some money at Kotaku for some articles.

Holy shit, they've been throwing Harry potter references for more than a year. Someone change the channel.

Yes. And someone mentioned something about calling these faggots some U name or something. I've never read the books, so I'll stay out of that

Sweet quads.

The left legit scares the shit out of me now. Why are they so hateful? How can they advocate for literal genocide and still feel like they're virtue signaling? I mean, fuck! If you're going to virtue signal at least signal a fucking virtue, not pure deep seated hate and desire for death and murder, while sprinkling in a few heart and clap emojis.

These fuckers are crazy. I live right in the middle of lunatic country too, these fuckers are all around me. I very carefully watch what I say in public, lest I get lynched.

On the flipside, the "virgins" in heaven everyone likes to whine about are pretty much waifus.
>They don't exist in the real world
>Real world women are nowhere near as beautiful
>Pale, unblemished skin
>Wide eyes
>Undying loyalty
>No gross bodily functions
Even ancient Arabia knew that 2D is superior

Why do we even go on? We lost and we never stood a chance.

I always thought it was time to #CloseTheGate but little did I know, the gate was closed all along.

The thing I was wondering is, I wonder how many people in SJW circles have borderline personality disorder.

Symptoms include being very emotional, childlike mentality, and an extreme black/white evil/good type of thinking.

And most of the time when I see prominent people losing their shit, it makes me think of this diagnosis

They're also slightly transparent and 5 times taller than you or some shit. Ancient arabs are ghost giantess fetishists.

I want to put my dick in you. Not Nami, you specifically.

You're right, goodbye folks.

What is wrong with you?

It's called cuckchan for a reason, user. After GG moot doubled down on getting SJWs in moderator positions and Hiroshima did absolutely nothing to change that.

That's gay though.

Smiling nami.gif etc.
See lewds pic related and so forth.

funny you say that. This whole bullshit feels like middle school all over again. Everything they've been told is right, and if you say otherwise, even if you bring evidence, you're still a meanie idiot that must be bullied, why? Because their parents and/or friends (read: the news and people they follow) said so.

GG never changes

All that shit is wrong. All of it. Fuck 4chan. Fuck it to death. They let SJWs take over. Fuck you for going there. Double fuck you for bringing it here. I didn't need to see this shit.

Was this capped recently?

You can see the date in the pics

Thread is still alive and that's only a fraction of the bullshit.

boards.4chan.org/v/thread/367193889

And we won't stop until we take back Jerusalem!
VIVIAN VULT

So this is on 4/v/. Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. So what, is 4/v/ over run with SJWs? Do they all hate titties too? Do they whine about Trump? Fuck them so much. 4/v/ was always cancer. Good to see nothing has fucking changed.

How did cuckchan became the New NeoFAG?

archive.is/8ZpFD

Post a few my little pony reaction images there. The fucking spergs will freak, the thread will reach 400 posts all of them crying bitch tears and will get deleted.

Here's one to get you started.

I also want to point out the extreme lack of animu grills in the thread.

I shit posting ponies there now. I know they're weakness, and google is a steady supply of cancer. I'm trying to start a war between them and /mlp/ too, the dumb fucks will fall for it.

I suggest to just not going there and completely disconnect your interest in that god forsaken place. Just remember you got out of there.

looks like r/videogames now really.

THANK KEK WE LEFT!

Nah, I'm already getting angry replies. I haven't posted there in over 2 years, I hope they perma ban me. It matters not.

$20 says they weren't even there when GG started. I don't even believe they know anything about GG and just go "hurr durr GG is dead" because it isn't allowed in their safe space. If they knew, they'd be here instead of staying on cuckchan.

Then again, I wasn't there either. I went straight to Holla Forums a bit after the exodus. Never went in 4chan before.

Post an archive when you're done

Don't shitpost in purpose. We do not degrade other place by our agenda. We already suffered cuckchan loyal shitposters for years. You are better than that. Just let them be.

archive.is/FRQdE

Here ya go. That got boring pretty quick.

But they'll be going for hours and will possibly attack /mlp/. This was win/win.

But user that's wrong

There is barely any reaction. Based on what you said, I expected a horde of Dontes. Kinda disappointed.

Who's the evil baby-killing nazi again?

Still waiting for that fat fuck to not wake up from his diabetic coma. I have a day full of nothing and a head full of mad to unload on his mortuary-dodging, pisa loving ass.

Well 2 years ago they would have. Do ponies not piss them off anymore? I'm out of the loop. I remember ponyfags posting a single pony reaction image and those spergs would reach 400 replies of pure bitching. Thread totally derailed.

I never checked. I just saw that I got 6 or 7 replies. I assumed it was asshurt.

I read the book before that the author says you got diabetic when you have hypocritical, double-standard state of mind. The author listed psychological states that prone to certain kind of disease. Like rheumatism is when you have too much nostalgia and cancer when you grief too much.
I didn't believe it until now. That fucker is the paragon is hypocrisy.

Well I think halfchan engulfed with too much cancer after we departed and now ponyshit is acceptable in that place.

Half/v/ doesn't like vidya.

Maybe try dissing 4chan in general, with their $20 4chan pass and thair clickbait ads.

Literally a shadow of it's former self. Is general rule 15 still in place?

I lost interest, they really aren't worth the effort. You can though, threads linked above. The worst that will happen is they'll ban you, and if you're posting here I doubt you'll care anyway.

Sounds like ancient Four Humor Theory bullshit.

Now, some correllation between those mental states and actions that directly lead to those diseases (like smoking or binging) might be worth reading about.

You ever feel like you are living in an alternate universe or you were part of Sliders or something? I don't get any of this. They are cheering on JK Rowling for making retarded Harry Potter references while attacking Piers Morgan, and people are like "OH SICK BURN ROWLING"

Like what the actual literal fuck

I can't speak for all that. What I do know is that when the economy crashed, my trade jobs went from 15-20 an hour down to less than 6. You could work at a burger joint, or a grocery store and earn more. If you owned a belt sander, a bench grinder, and a decent set of stones along with a lapping belt, and a generator you could set up in a parking lot and earn 10x what a newstart TIG welder was being paid back then. To say nothing of other companies getting their throats cut. 15 dollar for a room painted, ceiling included, with carpets protected. The masking alone costed around 6 dollars.

They have been doing this for a while now, media is trying to prop her up as some sort of symbol too. They made quit a few articles about her tweets

Not to be unfair, I did forget to mention paint was to be supplied by the owner. That's fairly standard procedure under handyman law here. You pick the paint, buy it, and they apply it.

It's always been like this, they get triggered, ban you or hide when you hit right where it hurts, but they can the most retarded and unfunny shit to you and the rest go "OOOOH ROASTED" like if it was funny or something.
It's just a gang at this point, a mob of hipsters, feminists, cucks and fatasses.

The book is "Healing, The Divine Art" by Manly P. Hall. It's very short chapter at the preface. The author is very serious kind of philosopher and never say any bullshit, not even by mistake.
He never says the emotional stress is the main source of disease, but more like trigger, or worsening it. It's good book, you should read it. But it's more like philosophical book than a health book.

What gets me isn't that they don't like us but that so much of their information is just straight up wrong.

Even at the best of times, historians will do their best to downplay this period of time. If we get conquered, the victors will do their best to downplay the help from the inside they got, and if we don't, these fucks will be mocked as a disconnected and ignorant noble class.

That's what happens if you remove harmony.

They haven't been blatantly lied about the way we have.

They haven't learned the hard way that the media they listen to deliberately lies and attacks people if it helps their agenda.

I like how they keep linking to their prefered news websites of choice. They'll gloat about Ivankas clothing line being one sale for $1, and then link to an obviously arranged question time at a town hall where a little girl asks if Chaffetz believes in science. When we all know multinational corporations will hire researchers and scientists to prove a politically expedient outcome all the time.

It's like they don't live in reality. They think RL is literally their cartoons.

Its fucking disgusting how they use kids for their propaganda.

It's like the CNN thing where you can go to the article that shows how small Trumps inauguration was, and then if you just click on the next link, it shows the previous article was a complete lie.

Well evidently those fans have shit taste. I don't have the image I want to post on me, unfortunately.

Hey faggots. I got some WIP for your boipussies to r8.
OP text template Version 2.0, prototype stage. (gamergate.me is still 404, that one is beyond my area, there is still a placeholder empty link, because prototype.)

Commencing OP text v2.0 prototype:

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: CONTACT THE IRS REGARDING FEMFREQ POTENTIAL VIOLATION ON POLITICAL CAMPAIGNING.
archive.is/mwfP5
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
2. Dig for info regarding the ESA, (also ECA, IARC)
>>>/gamergatehq/329602
3. OP ESRBusted! Expose the ESRB for being against developers and consumers.
>>>/gamergatehq/329225

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89

> Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

HOW CAN I HELP?
• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• DeepFreeze: deepfreeze.it/index.php (your trust should be earned);
• Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• VoQn opened up a group for those who want to learn Japanese, titled "GamerGate: Sons of Liberty":
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List

v.gd/LNJbat

(placeholder for now, pastebin or gitgud link goes here)
Older version of OP text for archival reference only:

It's almost like their preferred news websites became their surrogate parents or teachers. They listen to them without any question, and their word is infinite or some shit.
I don't really follow news at this point, from almost basically no one, my distrust is that high. I only go on the Internet for the memes while I should really do something else.

I'm looking at that thread now and it's just like… I don't even know how to put it into words. They are totally different from us. I don't understand how I used to post on that site, seems like they are threads full of kids. Also what is with the way they talk about memes, like memes in of themselves are a fucking hobby? Someone posted an eltonel image and it got like 1 reply, what the fuck is that?

It's so alien. Like, someone describe imageboard culture in detail and these people are all RPing it or something.

This annoys me so much for some reason.

I am a Utahn who hates Jason chaffetz, but that whole 'town hall' was a set up.

Just ignore him man. He's just as crazy as the lady who cornered me at work and talked about "lunar energy" and it's life changing powers for 30 minutes he just disguises it better.

Because his fabled "good cops" won't end up dying in waves because they refuse to shoot black criminals, right?

They obviously now who's the most dangerous between the kind POC with a bomb on his torso and the awful white cis male that butters his bread with a kitchen knife.

I am around these sorts of people all the time, who believe their buzzfeed, huffpo, wapo, etc feed is the TRUTH.

If I try to argue anything other than the accepted line or even try to show them an alternate viewpoint, they dismiss it because its not from buzzfeed/wapo etc. And its not even like I'm linking to stormfront or any "Alt right" stuff, just some stuff that stops the whole "TRUMP IS HITLER HE'S GONNA KILL US ALL" and they won't read it, they literally refuse to.

It's a shame they aren't going for Trey Gowdy, would be hilarious to see how hard he would shit on them for it

Like do you know how stupid it is to have a discussion with a 20 something, and you say "Eh at worst, Trump will be about as bad as Bush or Reagan".

And they respond with, "NO IT'S DIFFERENT THIS TIME SO MUCH WORSE YOU'LL SEE"

Like you weren't even alive then you stupid kid, you don't even know what the fuck you are talking about.

Should I delete my twitter? All it does is eat my time and make me MAD

Lay off it for awhile, use it only for spreading info and following news, and stop reading SJW retardation unless its major.

Don't delete it, just give it to someone else to shitpost with. You can always fall back to it if you want but if you choose to not keep it then at least someone else can use it

Yes you faggot, especially if that's all it does. You can have a twitter account, but personally I'd only use it only for the most boring ass business purpose, at most something like a business card. Unless you are the official sanic shitposter, twitter is 95% cancer, 4% AIDS, with the remaining 1% being ok, entertaining, or insightful.

I'm wondering if someone will attempt to assassinate Trump to impress another Lesbian actress.

This is part of the fucking problem. Science is a tool to be used. In an ideal world, anything you have questions about, you would test yourself to see if your hypothesis is closer to reality than the current working theory. The entire idea is to not believe and question scientific doctrine to form a better understanding of the natural world.

At the same point, if all your tests failed, its probably a good idea to take a step back and move onto a different hypothesis. There are people still trying to achieve cold fusion, for example.

It is a bit of a repeat of Bush. Specifically the "sudden rash of targeted attacks on Muslims." I remember family members talking about that, and with all the people faking it now, well, I doubt anything like that happened in the first place.

That would be a mistake. He's big enough, and nice enough to turn into a martyr.

Posting a link to it. If anyone can save them then post it here, for some reason it doesn't seem to let me. There's three images in total.
twitter.com/iriscal/status/829739423097040897/

This is the kind of shit that 100% needs sauce

That doesn't strike me as a trustworthy source.

Now that I think of it, Current Tasks and the "How Can I Help?" section are rather similar. Perhaps put Current Tasks at the very top, with HCIH under it, followed by Current Happenings, leaving the order of everything else intact. I'll save this onto my HD just in case someone wants to bring up reworking the OP again.

It's in relation to indie game awards, Braid and him being a judge. One of Camerlady's and co. videos looked into it if I recall correctly.

True but until we know more, it would make sense to keep it just in case. The issue with that though is that I can't save them.

It's nothing until proven otherwise.

Worth keeping an eye on at least, we already know that twitter censors certain things. A list like this getting out would be pretty big

How would you even go about proving it to be true? Hope that Twitter makes a press release saying "some sensitive information was leaked recently and its all true, please don't read it k thanks"

Like I can't think of any situation where you could ever prove it was true, Twitter wll deny it, MSM won't report on it, it never happened, it doesn't exist, its all a lie.

I'm guessing fake. They have
listed as being banned, but he deleted his account when a bunch of Right Stuff guys were doxxed, and fash the nation was shut down.

Well that's the rub isn't it?

There isn't always a way to verify something is true without a smoking gun or the whistleblower coming out and putting their name behind what was leaked.

Prototype OP text v2.1, with suggested changes you mentioned. (IMO I still like the Current Task, then Ongoing Discussion, then HCIH, mostly out of habit but also easier for baking since CT and ODiscussion is the first 2, and HCIH is not in the middle. Reducing the chance of a screwup during editing and updating CT and ODiscussion part, but that's just me.) Anyhow, here's how it looks with your suggestion.
Commencing prototype OP template v2.1:

CURRENT TASKS:
archive.is/mwfP5
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
2. Dig for info regarding the ESA, (also ECA, IARC)
>>>/gamergatehq/329602
3. OP ESRBusted! Expose the ESRB for being against developers and consumers.
>>>/gamergatehq/329225

HOW CAN I HELP?
• OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails. >>>/gamergatehq/328644
• DeepFreeze: deepfreeze.it/index.php (your trust should be earned);
• Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
• Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation: >>>/gamergatehq/329022
• VoQn opened up a group for those who want to learn Japanese, titled "GamerGate: Sons of Liberty":
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
> All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89

THREAD REPOSITORY:
- cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

v.gd/LNJbat

(placeholder for now, pastebin or gitgud link goes here)
Older version of OP text for archival reference only:

Well it could be shown to be more and more valid as "priority" accounts would start disappearing

Guess that makes sense

So in other words, he concocted some bullshit "time travelling" dismissal because we dennounced him after the fact.

Now that Kristen Stewart came out as gay, do you think shes been banging Jodie Foster this whole time?

In unrelated news about sjws ruining everything.

(Yes I know, Del Toro is just producing. I'm just shitposting)

Wew, glad I was never a fan of del toro.

Why is it so bad that white people are doing good?

DEEPEST LORE
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E

Faggots are jealous of what white people have accomplished

Hah, I wonder if he'll influence Kojima for Movie Stranding.

The guy saying this world is high school all over again was right.

So I just checked those alarmist Polygon and Kotaku articles about Steam Direct.

Guess who was quoted in both?

(I got to find the "sequel" for pic related in my folder)

They aren't using the jaeger set anymore?

RAMI IS(A)LAMI AGAIN?
Fucking kutzandneger

It's quite possible he's the vidya person most mentioned in clique sites.

Is there an archive for that pic? Because hot damn. That guy not rami the idiot, but that rasam concept person (from /m/? or maybe I'm confusing him for someone else) That person is worthy of respect. And that shutdown of rami's attempted virtue signalling at him at the end. Priceless.

The influence could very easily seep through, since Kojima talked about sea levels rising and the first trailer had stranded animals covered in oil and strung together, heavily hinting towards a story about the environment.

In academia there is a popular push to simply demonize the accomplishments of the British Colonial Era, or the Settlement of America, or the slave trade.

They'll usually spout their rhetoric while glossing over or even omitting the slave trade in Africa between African Tribes, the freed slaves that returned to Africa and became slave masters, the increase in the quality of life for settled colonies, but since bad things happened in the past the white man is to blame. And once the white man is gone, the world will be at peace.

Holy fuck all of this is amazing.

I agree, I mean, slavery is bad, but it isn't the only thing the british/spanish/french/whatever have brought to their colonies. Also, slavery in America was abolished by Abraham Lincoln, yes? Unless he had that same disease than Micheal Jackson, I'm pretty sure he was white.

It's amazing. Not only is he completely fucking stupid, but he's also batshit insane on top of it.

They probably let in all the refugees so they can attack white man in europe. A few years ago all this sjw bullshit wouldn't have worked in countries like Germany because we are almost entirely white apart from maybe 10% foreigners.

FIRING UP OVEN READY AT 700 OR PAGE 14
title: One Must Fall 2097 Edition
vid embed:
youtube.com/watch?v=xjj9umuLn0w
Uploaded on Mar 8, 2009

I'm on standby, so no need to shitpost to 700 yet.

I use to follow @jameshemphil on Twitter. He was chill as fuck and we chatted back and forth sometimes. I noticed I haven't seen any of his tweets in a looooong time. He got suspended at some point. I'm fucking pissed.

No, white men are not thriving. We have been getting fucked sideways for years to appeal to liberal sensibilities, and it isn't just us that is getting fucked sideways by this current situation. Look at this situation with illegal immigration and how easily that becomes to exploit people into slavery, drug running and other things.

That pilot suit looks like shit compared to the original, by the way. Not too sure about the Jaegers themselves. Normally I like anime aesthetics on mechs, but the original had more distinct designs that honestly just looked better.

Rasam is from /m/. Not sure how development of his game is going, or if it is dead.

While you are right about the motivation, as far as I remember a lot of European nations had some pretty fucked laws, and the EU was willing to fuck its countries up.

Yes but Lincoln was a politician first and foremost, the entire reason for the civil war was due to the fact the south was seceding, and if they did, the industrial north would no longer be able to tax or have access to their own foodstuffs or resources. By abolishing slavery, Lincoln curried favor with Europe, who then refused to support the south, and who also help the North. Secondly the requirements of the abolishment of slavery meant, if you were a Slave who crossed into the North, you were now free….. except the Army would kit you out, and you were told to immediately turn around, head south and fight the southern Army.

So "free" is a bit of a misnomer

Look up the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan. Its whats happening right now here in western europe

They are doing it so they can dissolve the target country by destroying culture, language and cohesion among the people in the target country in general. The shit about "I imagine a world with no borders and in one color" is much closer to their view of an ideal world than you may think, since they use it to bring about world revolution. While Marxists seek to attain a Communist utopia through direct means by announcing intention, SJWs try to seek the same goal by stripping the existing society of its power rather than trying to win the society over.

Fuugg. Looking at Rasam's stuff, he's the type of person vidya and gaming in general needs more than ever right now. Someone that has a genuine love and appreciation for the source materials and history. Not some sneering, contempt of the craft barely masked as lel irony, or laziness trying to hide behind faux retro bullshit.

Makes sense when you see socjus celebrating weakness as a virtue.

I wouldnt give all the credit to SJWs, they are just the useful idiots.

Surely Israel will want open borders and to be part of the European Union, right? Why don't they open their arms to the Palestinians and intermingle and interbreed, so that there is no Jewish or non-Jewish, just the one peoples…

archive.fo/d2vcc

They don't necessarily need to be actively aware of it, a subconscious yearning for it is enough. For example anti-gun SJWs that have never given gay marriage any thought would instantly agree to it upon being introduced to the idea, even if the only explicit expression of their views up to that point has been being against guns.

Yea, all im saying is that if the SJWs disappeared overnight the problem would still be there. They are not the root

All the people who unnecessarily tripfag are on my list

do not bully
acid is the best goober

And anyone who is >(21) in a thread replying to me is on mine.

Suffer the consequences.

Ill see you on the battlefield then

Sheeeit, forgot to add. Nuclear Negro vid link is removed from the ongoing discussion part for next edition. As discussed previously, posting the vid in the bread will probably be better.

If you got any strong opinions about it, say something or forever hold your benis.

I will only bully you gently.

Bread seems really slow last night and today. Everybody taking the weekend off or something?

This may not make a whole lot of sense to Non-Phoenecians, but that build stopped close to ten years ago. They tore out desert and put down footings, and just walked away. Less than a week ago Intel just decided somehow that they'd continue putting in this facility that would hire #3k tech jobs, and employ 7k other people. Right near the heart of the Maricopa distict.

so wait, intel is setting up shop again in the USA and they're liking the guy who just implied it isn't happening?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenome

I think Del Rato is cultural appropriating rassict

Man, work is work. Granted it's fucking intel and they pretty much sell glocks as their processors, but these are jobs in my backyard.

The sad thing is, I have at least two literally autistic friends in real life who are more tolerable and sane than Movieblob ever will be.

Moviebob isn't autistic. He's literally batshit insane.

In their own way, the SJWs helped in the fight against it because they are very open about the intentions. Which makes it easier to fight.

Del Toro was a weeb, I guess he took the path to SJWeeb. Doesn't he hate the Japanese now despite aping their shit repeatedly?

I agree, regardless of which company it is, and hell even in the case they're going to automatize their entire goddamn factories this is still taxes for the nation, it's fucking stupid those socialist bernouts and hillbots are attacking the idea of factories coming back, sour grapes.

try harder nigger, we're not idiots

> Doesn't he hate the Japanese
I'd say he still loves nip titties

He's a shill. Just look at his other posts.

But in lighter news look who's getting ready for the shortest trial deliberation in history.

We both know the truth, Acid.

I was running off of mad and misread your message, I apologize for that. Let me give the rundown just for posterity's sake. Intel started a massive build and closed it around the time Obama took office, it may have been before or after, I can't recall. It's been an eyesore of just concrete pads and two walls for years. They finally decided to invest and build the thing, supposedly the most advanced plant ever right in the fucking bulwark between Cali and the rest of America. Here's what we have been seeing for the last decade or so, if you are interested
google.com/maps/place/Fab 42, 88th St, Chandler, AZ 85248/@33.2437304,-111.8931461,3a,75y,96.83h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sEwkPzRkbGTQ8UcY7aohBpw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x1a87ce375e857417!8m2!3d33.2434054!4d-111.8900219

He was pretty ahegao for japenises during the promo and hyping for Pacific Rimjob. Claiming he loves toho and old school mecha.
Nowadats, I'm not so sure.

I'm honestly glad someone is finally doing something about bringing jobs back and keeping them in the country, insteads of Obama's bullshit "lol it doesn't matter" since he's been a welfare queen (community organizer) all his life.
I kinda want to see Trump fix taxes and somehow work on closing all those tax loopholes all corporations use so they actually pay their fucking share while at the same time enticing them to expand inwards instead of shipping all their jobs overseas.

I am too. Exposed here, so it's no use in hiding that I was one of the "…Or Trump" people. Granted he was better than the alternative, but if he keeps this up, and 1/8 of his promises, he'll be the best president I've lived to see.

I thought it was $15

Well I was doing my part, but I got most of my posts deleted yesterday.

I have my doubts since he has admitted to using the loopholes too, but if he can close them, great.

A cockslap of brobdingnagian proportions.

He wasn't in charge of the country when he used them. And if people are going to complain that he used them, always remind them:

THEY HAD EIGHT YEARS TO CHANGE THAT

archive.is/2wLvL

So you're that krautist spammer?

thread is full of porm but I am the spammer… The stuff I post is relevant.

Why did you delete that?

It was a temporary sale.

Fuck, wrong quote.

ffffffffffffffffff

please bully me

f49db5
is the krautist spammer.

That can't possibly be real. I'm not finding the figures of government payout per migrant on the page he used as a source. Also the "only 500 employed" thing applies to 2015 arrivals only, not all migrants. And let's face it, The American Revenant and National Economics Editorial look dodgy.

I'm calling fake news.

Turns out Holla Forums is trying to disrupt half/pol/ from reporting illegal immigrants. Pretty funny how they pretend that they are against illegal immigration when it can be used to get people to like then, yet they are more than happy to disrupt any attempt to stop it.

Is their lawyer out of mind or something?

I guess it's possible the journalist didn't do proper research or tried to bend the truth.

archive.is/Ad1nU

You know I'm not surprised that Sargon created his own little clique with this "skeptic community" bullshit where they all fucking defend one-another and circlejerk themselves.

This isn't about saving immigrants so much as shitting on the right. Similarly, the Right Wing Safety Squad wasn't there to protect innocent clownhairs.

Thats their default state when confronted with negative consequences

Would it be a good idea to collect the ESA's annual reports from 2004 to today?

No, please stop investigating us the ESA.

it's a waste of time and not relevant

How do you know? Have you done it already? Can you look into the future and see there is no other things dug up that make the not relevant info relevant?

It can be put into storage at least over at the hq thread.

So why didn't Holla Forums interfere with literally any other type of raid? They did raids on halfchan during the Right Wing Safety Squads but decided to completely ignore them instead

I propose storing all those pdfs in the HQ thread, like suggested. That way anons can look over the data and see if there's anything relevant.

And if nothing else can be given a quick scan for anyone interested, since it's directly from the source and public info. IMO post em if you got em.

Doesnt matter, trying to block/slow illegal immigration reporting shows enough about them

Very well. Essential facts from 2005 & beyond.

Maybe they did, I don't know. I just called this like I saw it.

Aight, they should be included in the next update of the ESA dig and sift thread over at hq. Thanks for posting them.

Annual Reports from 2008 & Beyond.

Done.

my sole weakness!

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

i see you have not heard no no first for benis therefore sage

i don't think you know what shill means

fuck you gamergate