Good Dragon Designs in games

Where the fuck are they, and why skyrim ruin dragons comepetely now.

nice try op but your taste in dragon lewds is shit

This was a fix, as for lewds your telling me you don't find interesting intelligent creatures like dragons appealing?

Is your view on sexually appealing things in life so narrow that it matches the size of your dick.

Do you even have a concept on how dense dragon scales,musculature and flesh is?
It would be like fucking a goddamn rock that could instantly crush your dick.
Fucking a dragon is fucking retarded.

Look buddy if you want to throw your hotdog down the stretched out hole of some fatty Goodra more power to you, but don't pretend you ain't fucking the trailer trash of the dragon genus.

By having standard ass dragons? There has to be a limit to how much shit retards can blame on skyrim.

Wyverns but okay, you make a fair point. but then again you're providing a defence for a game made by a company that's comparable to konami, so really I have no real way to respond to what is pretty fucking stupid.

Literally none of those are dragons. The closes one is #4, which is a wyvern.

>>>/vp/

Skyrim didn't ruin dragons. The movie Reign of Fire ruined dragons. The dragons in Elder Scrolls always had the 2 legs and 2 wings all the way back in 1998 with Redguard.

Nigga are you illiterate or retarded

What?

When op realized he had to post nonlewd dragons these were the only ones he had saved

I guess I'll play along.
Chrono Cross had some good ones, each for every element.

Also Drakengard had cool dragons.

how rare is this dragon?

I still not see how skyrim did that, fast and the furious, now that is how you destroy racing.

Fucking nice honestly

Wow these are all amazing designs.
.>>11912163
I imagination pretty damn rare, what would you call it honestly?

The only one of it's kind. He lives on a forest island that you can only get to after taming a giant dragon fly. You also find a recruitable cave loli there too.
Have some more images of him for potential meme material.

He's pretty damn cool looking honestly, it's what I think of when I think dragons. Sigh, the time when jrpg's were really good. Man, sigh, fucking hell.

That's kind of interesting the first thing that comes to my mind when I think dragons is balls.

is this a scalies thread?

No thankfully, I've learned my lesson more of less this is mostly a discussion on good art and designs of dragons, speaking off doesn't monster hunter have really good dragons in there games?

Wow,
How did I fuck that up.

Gentlemen, we have the technology to rebuild it.

Giratina-O is pretty cool

Agreed.

haha

Kind of a grey banana with tentacles.

Please, can we not kill the thread it's actually my first actual nice thread I have had going can we not fuck it. Please my one request is to have one good thread and then it dies naturally, I rather not just fuck it.

What about BAD dragon designs?

b.but all but one of them are dragons

b.but those are wyverns

I got U Fam

Their all dragons, even wyverns are dragons just not your everyday ones.

I will see another game with the dragon gene system one day, even if i have to create it myself

Sigh…fuck you.

Rare enough to derail an election

Their basically cousins, except one was bread well the other is deformed.

Nice meme.

No they are all members of the Wyrm Family but are a different genus. Complacently different taxonomic category.

You mean from Dragon Lance or from greek mythology?
would you hug Takhisis?

You could've been the next sergeant frog, but you lost steam after 3 episodes.

From Breath of Fire 3 (third pic in the OP)
He had a somewhat hidden gene combination

Diagnosis:
Critical bad taste

Shit, well, thanks I actually didn't know this what's the key difference in their genes to dragons?

BEST DRAGONS INCOMING

video games need more legitimately terrifying bosses that strike a sense of awe in the player

I'll say I disagree and that "dragon" would be the main clade, with all the different variants like wyrms, lungs, wyverns, and classic european being genus
but arguing the cladistics of mythical creatures is not a rabbit hole I'd like to go down

Like sure we do, but would you make it like shadow of the colossus, to get a feel of how fucking meak and pathetic you are compared to what you're fighting?

Im still mad as fuck i couldn't save Teepo

Same, I honestly loved his character he never deserved that fate fucking gay. Glad the bitch ate it in the end.

Who is this headpat magnet?

It felt like having your best friend become a hardcore feminist and transform into a dragon to kill you because you refused to vote for Hillary

Eeyup, it just never should have happen man he deserved it, honestly I hated how rai kinda reacted to it that made me upset fuck you man, like we just killed are best friend your only reaction is. "Welp" Fuck off dude.

Wouldn't that be like anal? Actually, where is the vagina equivalent on a car? The exhaust is the ass because it's where waste comes out, and the fuel tank is the mouth because that's where you feed it.
Do cars have a third hole?

yes
you put your key there

Yeah, that spot really turns it on.

i want goofy looking dragons to make a comeback

watch kobayashi-san chi no maid dragon, it's very nice

No, but there must be dragons you can ride with a real sense of weight to them. You don't need to be stricken with a sense of awe through size alone, unexpected behaviors can do the same.

This was a good thread, thank you everyone. You all remind me why I always come back to Holla Forums, because you always make me smile.

Drop halfchan already user, we are way cooler

We cool fam

damn that's like being surrounded by 10 warm living multicolored onaholes who are all willing and ready for you to use them

yeah I like to fuck stuffed animals too

I lack cute pics of dragons, so have salazzle being bashful.

Breath of Fire had some really neat dragon designs. I should go back and replay one of them.

i was talking about the eevees actu-

OOOOOH i get you, i get you

Honestly fam, I love to talk to you more but sadly we are just anons with no real way to do so. I mean not like I can just give you infomation where every mother fucker can see it.

I mean I don't think of you guy's that would abuse that, but there's always a jew that surfs the threads, wanting to take something that isn't theirs.

why is she so perfect

Also Grigori is cool

there aren't any dragon's better than panzer's dragoons

Monhun and Pokemon have neat designs

I am just basing this on Dungeons and Dragons lore which was based on Tolkien who designed his own autistic taxonomic system for dragons. Tolkien was the nerd who insisted Dragons are quadrupedal. Their is no proper "official" categorization.

Oh I haven't had the chance to play Breath of Fire 3 yet. My introduction to Tiamat was pic related, often depicted as a Hydra on in the case of Dragon Lance he was the 5-headed beast form of the draconic goddess Takhisis who birthed the draconian race.

That second one is literally a tiger with horns, wings and anime hair glued to it. It's not even good design on its own, it's just edgy shit.

tolkien did more damage to fantasy than anyone

tiamat is female like the mesopotamian goddess she is named after

you never read Tolkien have you? Because you wouldn't be saying that if you actually read his work.

I have, Satan. Eddison is better.

it was a typo, note I called her the draconic goddess Takhisis.

Heresy. The Silmarillion is like a bible for fantasy autism.

that autism is a cancer to fantasy and has plagued the genre for a long time, once again, Eddison is better

Dunsany the best.

if kanna's not for lewd then why are her thighs so sexy?

We could be all night counting the shit Panzer Dragoon did right, truly unfortunate most of the series ended up on some of the strange systems

Can you fully blame someone for being copied by idiots?

no its the cure to the cancer that is killing fantasy. Modern fantasy sucks because it's not autistic enough to actually create a fully fleshed out universe with its own systems that are logically consistent. Modern Fantasy sucks because it now cater to children and women and is written more like a romance novel instead of something a botanist would produce.

All the lives spent on giving the series its wings and leaving a truly timeless mark on gaming, Panzer Dragoon quadrilogy is a testament to Sega's forward thinking nature, and willingness to take risks by giving a 23 year old free reign to direct an entirely new franchise.

As far as Tolkien being copied, that is not the problem, the problem is autistic DND-tolkien faithfuls who act like he was the true progenitor of Fantasy when more impressive works exist from before and since his time that violate the rules of either - across all mediums.

tolkien pretty much is modern fantasy m8

(checked)
take your liberal civic nationalism and shove it up your ass you kike.

we get it, your first exposure to fantasy was talcum powder but you gotta move on, culture yourself, read the worm ouroboros or something

I fucking love Toriyamas designs, almost everything is so rounded its great.
We will never ever get the 3DS games translated for the states

i want to fuck spyro

no you are just a pretentious presumptuous faggot

he's pretty much the only small dragon in all the valley of avalar.

do you think the other adult dragons use him like a fucktoy all the time?

i hope so

You forgot the most important dragon in that game

Everytime i see a fatalis i remember the fucking idiocy of localizing it's name from mirabilis to fatalis, and then not localizing the gran mirabilis to dire fatalis.
Destruction of intellectual property should be a crime.

Garuga is a wyvern. Dragons have four or more limbs plus wings

I'm hipocritical idiot.

i always quit playing L2 before i reach the endgame bosses. its so fucking grindy…

wings are fucking limbs you drooling moron
I'm so fucking tired of people treating specialize arms like they're some kind of go to flying organ you can slap onto anything to explain flight
also classic european dragons are not the only kind of damn dragon

i feel you, the game is not very good in any of it's aspects save for art design.

you should seek help, be it medical or the suicide kind.

i guess nofriends also contributes to me quitting.

playing with randoms fucking sucks, they're all retarded.

Can I get into the middle of that?

Not after that certain thing happened, you know the one

its not about calling them arms, its about treating them like they're separate from every other limb on the damn body
classic european dragons have 6 limbs
wyvern style dragons have 4
asian dragons usually have 4

not really, no, i don't remember.

its been at least 5 years since i played spyro.

Most of MonHun's "dragons" are wyverns. Something to do with wyverns being more realistic. They save the actual dragon designs for the really rare, legendary monsters, because dragons are rare and legendary things. It makes them stand out compared to the other monsters too.
Personally I don't bother with the distinction unless it's specifically about generic fantasy. MonHun classifies Kirin and Yama Tsukami as dragons, and real life has pic related.

talking about "bad game, good art"

The western dragon has at least 4 "normal" limbs and 2 or more "specialized limbs" used for flight.
A Chinese dragon can have any number of limbs the artist want, it just need to have a snake-like body and maybe look somewhat wise.
Also, they are mythologic creatures that only follow a vague classification for the sake of it, or should we also classify them by type of beard, muzzle, nostrils, fire composition and scale style?
You really should stop sperging about useless shit like that, it takes away from your life.

Oh, alright then. It's not like the one who appeared in that could truly be called by his name

Uh user are you sure you know where you are right now?

But she dies. ;_;

I doesn't hurt to remind people of it.
Who knows? maybe they will indeed reflect about it.

Tad hard to find that decent picture (not even sure there's concept/official art that was release for it), but I've been rather fond of Lombardia, the biomechanical dragon that can morph into a fucking jet plane, and was well liked enough to get an appearance in not one, but two games in the Wild Arms series. Also worth mentioning that Wild Arms 2 also has Grauswein the Nuclear Dragon.

Dragons on the whole are rather rare in the series; lore states that for the most part they are long extinct creatures, and parts of their fossils that humans find are refined into parts to make and improve mechanical devices, like ARMs and Sandcraft (depending on the game).

you forgot these assholes

It sad how there is pretty much no art of these guys.

oh you mean the legend of spyro?

it wasn't too bad in my opinion, it was just a linear thing instead of a collectathon.

that's my point, its fiction, dragons can be whatever you want them to be
Skyrim has dragons because in the lore of skyrim dragons have 4 limbs
Monster Hunter has all kinds of crazy cuckoo shit, wyverns in general split up into different kinds of theropod dinosaurs, with ancient dragons being anything from an asian Lung, to a fucking unicorn
making a distinction between something like a wyvern and a dragon is fine when its dealing with a specific universe that explains it as such
but seeing autists throw tantrums because Elder Scrolls doesn't have "REEL DARGONS" is the most idiotic thing on the fucking planet

Eh, whatever really, you're right on kirin anyway and chameleos is more of a giant chameleon than a dragon so i agree with you.

Something tells me that i should remember the 2nd one, but i never saw the first
Which games are they from?

Legend of Dragoon

that game was an FF7 wannabe, the plot was predictable before you even get a 2nd party member (you can tell from the shape of the black shadow, come on, everyone figured it out) and the game over all was a boring ass grind.

the only fun thing were the catchphrases MADNESS HEEROOOOOOOO

just to be clear on this, it was a piece of shit.

I didn't even said anything about Skyrim user.
Also, that thing looks more like a parasite infesting a dragon body.
Bug dragons are ok on my book though.

strange that i remember the second one but completely deleted the first from my mind.

The only thing that actually turned me off was the combat system and them yelling the attacks like a bunch of retards.

I liked it.

I know you didn't, its just the easiest example to use when people start talking about something "not" being a dragon
also the picture is just that, I just posted it because its a neat idea and my dragon shit is kind of spread around my folder randomly

I think he means that in the actual Monster Hunter lore Garuga is classified as a "bird-wyvern" and not a real dragon like some of their other monsters.

Fuck Japan's neo-yuri. Yuri was about sisterly love not some carpet munching dykes sissoring and fucking each other with phallic objects.

Oh, and this is the mighty dragon: Bahamut. It's revamped into a nu-Optimus Prime.

BUUURNING RUSH