Yandev Thread

Why is there not a thread already for the purpose of laughing at this lolcow?

Nice attempt Yandev, enjoy your ban.
Hopefully its permanent
>>>/cow/

Go to /cow/

I still dont know why in the fuck he cares so much about getting his game on Twitch instead of actually making the game.

Because he wants the game to be streamer-bait. If he can't get it on twitch he's either pissed off or lost all his potential markets for the game.

If thats the case I wonder how long it takes until the game gets forgetten and dumped. Especially if he wants to do a kikestarter

Easy streamer bait cash. He wants his game to be FNAF tier.

Fuck off Cuckdev

Check 'em.

How would you prefer me to have linked it? Webm? I'm not usually an OP, there just wasn't already a thread.

Well you see, Yandere Simulator started out on Holla Forums, leading some to believe the guy wouldn't be a massive cuck, but as it turns out, he's about as cuck as it gets. He'll censor his own game to shit to make more streamerbux. In fact, he already has censored parts of the game. He really didn't belong on Holla Forums, he couldn't take the criticism we had to offer, and he was a sellout.

He emailed twitch about getting a "streamer cut" like most big publishers do.
FYI this is why most games are trying to be eSports bullshit now too
Free money from people that don't play your game
It's also why despite him admittedly not watching Attack on Titan or playing undertale, he added features when they hit peak popularity
Because he's a fucking leech
That being said
Fuck off yandev. Nobody likes your shitty hitman clone

yes

Holy shit that video, he truly earned his nickname what a fucking cuck.

Whats your favorite yandere/crazy-for-you type?
1. Dependent
Yandere who can't live without you
Y: Always, always make me your number one, o.k.? If you dont make me number one, i won't be able to work hard!

2. Monopolizing
Yandere who wants you all to herself and won't hesitate to lock you up if need be.
Y: You don't need anyone but me. You belong only to me.

3. Eliminating
Yandere who will not attack you, but instead take down other people surrounding you.
Y: If you're looking for that girl. i have already disposed of her. After all, you already have me here for you~.

4. Attacking
Yandere who conveys her love with her body and is emotionally unstable.
Y: Hmmm? You're being nice to someone other than me? A bad boyfirend needs to be punished, don't you think?

5. Stalker
Yandere who wants to understand everything about her partner
Y: Yes! If it's about you, i know everything! Because i'm always watching…

6. Harmless
Yandere who doesn't do anything to you but quietly hurts herself.
Y: If you are happy, then i'm happy, too… I'll always work as hard as i can.

7. Worshipping
Yandere who wants to exist only for your sake.
Y: I'll do anything, if it's for you. Feel free to use me until I'm all worn out

Well you must have been new if you didn't who Eva was before he even started making or discussing the game.

He didnt seem that bad before until he spent all dev time reading emails and wanting a STEALTH GAME to be a beat em up.

Ideally none, but its better for one to be harmless.

>>>/cuckchan/
Getting sick of your rapefugee scum

I had no idea we couldnt even badtalk shit now.

CUCKDEV
CUCKDEV
YOU NEVER FOOLED ME

We've had tons of threads about this jew already. Enough of that shit.

no fuck off with this shit

Using us as your focus group, YandereDev? A mix of 3 and 5.

Oh, I know about his shit from before. He's pretty much always been a laughably pathetic beta. I said it lead SOME to believe that, not me. What was that game called with the BloodRayne knockoff with a scythe?

The idea of YS actually seemed kind of solid, and I'm sure in the hands of someone competent, who didn't give a shit about Twitch, didn't waste 90% of his time reading emails and bitching about reading emails on YouTube, and wasn't an absolute fucking retard at coding, it could have actually been a pretty cool game. Trouble is, that kind of person is not who is actually making the game.

Because he never quits providing us with entertainment.

wew lad

Whats there to talk about?
Hes a fucking shitter with no defined goals, awful code and no thick skin for criticism who only came here and cuckchan so he coukd get traction on Reddit from all the retarded loyal weeaboos, mamy of whom post here.

Stop making these threads

I though Mark said this shit would be deleted on sight.

What about one who encompasses most of those at the same time?

Well Mark is a kike who never follows his own rules are you surprised