Conan: Exiles - Pirate Server

We have an unofficial Holla Forums Conan: Exiles pirate server. You can probably figure it out easily enough from the name, just check the server list. If it wants a password, it will be "dongs", but right now it's disabled. There are region blocks up for Eastern Europe and Asia, as well as a specific country block for Brazil.

You need to use this exact version: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:feda9bcbace587819ab722383367ab3be4f10c88&dn=Conan+Exiles+Patch+02.02.2017&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

Steam must be running, as the pirate version still uses Valve infrastructure, using an appid made for testing shit (Spacewar). Make a throwaway account if you're worried.

If you can't connect for some reason, make and run a batch file with the following line: conansandbox.exe +connect jinteki.industries:7777

Probably won't work if you can't see it in the server browser, but try anyway. If something breaks, bitch in this thread and I'll eventually see and fix it.

who in their right mind would want to play this garbage?

not only garbage but its early access garbage.

For laughs

you don't need to pretend you're straight here, we're all anonymous. head over to /cuteboys/ instead of wasting your time in shit unfinished games that look horrible, play horrible, and are ridden with glitches that will most likely never be fixed because the devs already got off the launch hype.

OK, let's do the faggot test ITT. if you read the text you's a flaming bitchhell, if you noticed the text existing in under five minutes you're a fucking fag

So this is obviously 23580 9921
i was connecting to servers previously using a Steamworks patch
Don't see any servers any more
I am referring to the patch to play on Kortal server
thanks for any input i can get from you

Is anyone playing or is serb dead?

You can tell the game really isn't designed for solo play, sadly.

Dunno about any patches.

Server is not dead.

Post webms of qt slaves!

cow tits are disgusting

I doubt it'll fill the gap for Wurm Unlimited, but I'll give it a go.

I wish the game had an option for big asses and hip size.

Anyone want to team up and make a Kike themed raiding group?

sad!

Only if the dicks are circumcised

Our clan is gonna need fighters if the local populace keeps getting outraged like they are.

Use keyphrase "How are the wheels" with the answer "Hot" to identify people.

4 of 6 in my clan are
i dent like seeing dick every time my pants broke and hearing a guy take it up the ass every time i jumped so i swapped when i restarted, biggest mistake ever

Couldn't you just ban russia and ukraine ?

Yeah alright, I have some experience at raiding from Ark and Rust.

same people who immediately downloaded the torrent as soon as the no denuvo version was leaked.

How are they getting outraged? Everyone seems pretty amicable on Snooperfax.

unless you've fucked something up while I've been gone or you're talking about a pirated server

Still banning africa ?

This is the pirate server.

Ah, okay. The 2-3 of us in the normal server have kind of been neutral to any locals. Did some trading, etc.

Having the same connection problems I had last night.
Starts to connect then bounces me back to the menu, this server has the lowest ping as well out of all of them.

So where are you nigs?

Yeah I can't really play the connection issues I disconnect every 15 and takes 10 minutes to log back in.

Yes, but it was arbitrary. What country are you from, and what countries should I ban? I don't know if Africa has any equivalent to Brazil.

I suppose so. I'll make the updates in a bit.

Weird, especially since you're not getting an authentication error. And I have no idea why you'd be getting randomly booted in the first place.

Kill every memory hog process on your system - I've got 16gb of RAM, and some services that use a fair bit, and I have to kill all my browsers before I can play reliably. That's really the only thing I can think of.

Well i played with pirated skyrim for a year or two… will they still get me?

What country, you queer?

If I'm going to unban an entire region, I'm going to selectively ban countries in that region.

Should have been a Shemite.

This. I want my Aesir girls BLACKED.

I did it because I was looking for the most Jewy face possible.

NOPE

That's what you get for paying for things, goyim.

Oh, you're one of the SS13 shitposters that went to /cyber/ to whine in the Jinteki thread? Cute. Nice downvote, there.

shitgud didn't earn his reputation from just ss13 you cocksucking faggot. He shat up /int/craft for a good while last year. It also doesn't help that there are faggots that hop around various mumble and discord servers and even other imageboard sites to shill for jinteki.

Stop trying to send pseudo-gay faggots to /cuteboys/. They are not welcome and need to fuck right off.

dogshit game. it runs like ass and has literally no good content in it.

Cry harder, you tryhard fuck. No matter how much you shitpost, I'm not going to renege on giving away a low-resource VM.

Nobody shills for it. There's no reason to shill for it - it's a very specific resource site that's been around for 3 or 4 years (i.e. longer than you). I don't jerk off to pagehits, I haven't even tried to gauge them for 2 years.

And now, you're shitposting in the general of a game you don't care about because you got triggered by a domain name associated with a /cyber/ regular who hands out VMs like candy and makes servers for games he enjoys. Kill yourself, autist.

Is there a reason this game has constant stuttering and frame drops regardless of what settings you change? My system is more than capable of running something like this on ultra.

Dunno about constant, but I occasionally stutter when I approach an area with a lot of player buildings, because it has to load it all in.

every time i get near the water my game dips down to 30 frames and i get constant stuttering. I'm guessing it has to do with shitty implementation of reflections, but I'm not sure how to disable them.

I've heard some others have had the same issue, hasn't happened to me though, can't help you.

works for me. THREAD LOCKED
just kidding. thanks for the response.

Is archery shit in this game? Also, where's the base at?

Take your own advice faggot. I'm not the one sperging out here.
You can thank shitgud's data collecting bullshit for the negativity that is now associated with jinteki.
For everyone else's sake I sure hope it's someone other than him hosting this server.

Archery has been wholly underwhelming when I've used it, but my god can it be a pain to be bombarded by arrows. The bases are marked with the red circles.

Archery is ass, don't bother. Arrow drop is awkward, unpredictable, isn't what shows on screen, and short enough to make bows useless.

You came into a thread unrelated to your shitty dramafest and started whining about a casual hosting provider, i.e. me.

Since you're about as thick as that spic who kept complaining about Adolph killing him last thread: I am Akitaro. Gitgud simply uses a VM that I gave him as a favor to run his own SS13, apparently causing extreme asspain to you and your goon circlejerk. All of that is completely unrelated to this thread and this game.

It's fucking terrible.

falls into another trap
combat is about grinding resources to get better equipment. the guy that is going to win is the faggot who has been playing longer and that combat accumulates costs in the form of durability. even in PvE everything is a trade of durability vs loot of witch in and of its self works but. lets say you are trying to ship Steel Reinforcements from Auschwitz to the slave market that someone wants to have built you have to sacrifice time, food, water and armor durability. as hyenas chew on your ankles and even if you are 2 shotting them they will get in at least 1 fucking hit crippling you for 3 seconds costing you even more time. its not fun. its not like its life threatening its just tedious. the cost if you have medium or heavy armor is iron/steel and leather and while you get hides out of the encounter you also need bark to make the fucking leather. so its best to just use light or no fucking armor as you will just heal out of it. if you watch the cock sucking streamers they keep quoting the same fucking thing "everything is here to kill you" but its not hyenas are not a threat to anyone unless you try to run past them. they are only there to slow you down. you would think that a naked man with a stone pick might have some trouble but no. they just suicide on you making you slow, breaking your armor and your weapons so you are forced to use resources resources that only really cost time. there is not any non renewable resource in the game. all that is consumed is time. you cannot claim territory beyond building a wall you cannot deny your opponents resources. and you can easily make a unraidable base by building on a mesa and removing 1 staircase whenever you leavebut fuck me if you can get your clan mates to so much as close the fucking door when they leave

if for a moment we look at what could be done in stead hyenas and other carnivorous animals could become rarer, more of a threat and have a larger agro range, in particular when you have killed an animal. making your harvesting of the meat become a more active part. making it actually risky. quickly grabbing some meat and running being the safest option. where fully butchering and animal being a dedicated way of ending up in conflict with a scavenger or a group of scavengers. maybe fixing loot drops for animals. that rhino drops 1 rhino hide that can be broken down into x amount of leather. and it produces as you butcher it x amount of meat x amount of prime meat and in the case of rhinos x amount of ivory. forcing the player to make dissensions to weigh risk against rewards. rather than genocide every last animal and hit the bodies with a pick axe until you are encumbered and getting one fucking pair of gloves out of it. sence animals respawn and they are fucking everywhere their is no reason to get mad if someone out of your tribe is farming out side of your base. and when they do go after the only non renewable resource (thralls) they get pissy that you wipe them out before they become a problem.(not that its a problem with the server restart now) and with no scarcity besides labor cost there is no reason for you to group up in a tribe other than to share the burden of building a vault to store your crap in. there is no shipping of coal or iron ore across the map from where it is common to where it is scarce. tribes are all self sufficient not by necessity but because any individual will be able to make anything without having to explore the map or engage with other players. save for explosives but that is just bullshit in a fucking cracker. yea guys lets go farm dragons professions or specialization as far as what players chose to do is non existent as far as going and gathering resources. grinding iron could be a fucking activity rather than a chore. building a furnace near an ore patch making charcoal shipping iron from there to your main base but do to bottomless inventory space only limited by weight you go get ore as your are out and about and go take if we had more limitations on carry weight for raw materials we could make the finished product more valuable and not have the fucking resource dumps that the late game necessitates(200 iron reinforcements alter upgrades/constantly breaking max tier tools and armor) lumber harvesting that is actually interesting and profitable dragging logs to mills/work areas and then building with it. just discouraging multi tasking and allowing people to go gather something effectively would be infinitely more satisfying than hitting trees with a pick axe to gather bark. having everyone constantly just locusting all the resources and having a fucked up inventory full of random shit because of it. i need wood i want to go gather wood i need food i want to go hunting/farming i want a weapon/tool i want to invest in it and have it be a reward for a task that is different than every other task. all you do in this game is run around and hit things you don't even relay need a ax a pick ax will do it all for you. hunting, mining, gathering wood its all the fucking same. shit hasn't changed scene fucking minecraft came out. except that game was actually fun at least for a while. at least it didn't run like shit.

all structures are made of stone. rather than wood, mud brick, stone all this requiring at all tiers a fuck ton of stone to do anything rather than i don't know starting with some hide/wood tent like bullshit even if it was going to be just fucking prefab huts with the prefab stick walls they let you build. for you know the early tribal borderline nomadic game mode they force you into anyways. and if they really want the sandstorm or any weather to fuck you up make the buildings work. currently they just have a bunch of parented objects rather than a array of blocks witch would allow them to remove blocked geometry you know the shit where two foundations are facing each other and you cant see the walls between the two. as of right now every face of every block in a building is being drawn and it lags the fuck out of everyone whenever the load fort trump. or any mega structure. even the fuckheads that made space engineers figured this shit out.

not going to talk about combat because its just to shit and the devs said they would work on it.

raiding is not raiding its looting empty player homes and any thrall is not going to be any deterrent against any player ever even if their ai is not shit because if they where players wouldn't be able to capture them so fucking easily, and game would be harddddddddddd. their is never a real reason to fight another player because they are either not home or should just hide behind a door. combat is something that should be avoided at all costs unless you are grossly overpowering your opponent. as its just not worth the risk, ever, if you are on a server where you drop all your shit on death you get there shit or lose your shit but if you win you don't need their shit because you have better shit. if that is not the case you just have to go back to spawn and its not worth your time, because you could be grinding now. or god forbid finding one of the npc's because you lost the ability to build an alter because you drank the yellow potion. this all leads to the core problem. its not a survival game its a building game. the core game play is building a autism fort, and its basic as fuck. they could have made city builder/rimworld/dwarf fort in first person mode with thralls but no, its to shit in its current state and unless they want to overhaul fucking everything about the crafting system it will not work. big blocks that don't fit with anything in the landscape doesn't look good fucks with the ai and just generally fucks shit up including itself. you want a building game that doesn't suck ass you need voxel terrain that you can edit. or at least flatten. the're are building types that you should just no be able to build. skyscrapers come to mind hell buildings with 2 stories idk maybe watch towers but come the fuck on. first thing you do on a server is build a 2x2 house to store your crap in and hope no one with iron thinks you are worth their time. then you build a bigger and bigger base. i wana be a barbarian not some fucking mason. how about crazy idea have raiding "times" like 2 hours a day where you have to defend your shit or lose it, and have the rest of the time not have to worry about some australian stealing your crap because you only have shit head ai's defending it. can fight other people any time can grind and build defenses but only have raiding during set hours where the server activity is at is peak forcing people to fight each other during a raid. and allowing raiding to be fucking profitable without being broken. providing a use for other people to be part of a tribe and working together to defend their base and loot other tribes.

All I said was NOPE and that I hoped it wasn't gitgud hosting. For reasons that had nothing to do with ss13.