Kingdom Hearts

You know the drill.
Anything KH related goes here.

-Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue is out.
-Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 2.5 ReMIX is coming out 31st march, next month.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.na.square-enix.com/product/425625/kingdom-hearts-hd-15-plus-25-remix-limited-edition-ps4
theisozone.com/downloads/playstation/ps2-isos/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix-plus-english-final-rev5/
crazycatz00.x10host.com/KH/kh2_patches.html
kh2fm-full-jp.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=VehxIXwGOX8
seiga.nicovideo.jp/user/illust/309084
coub.com/view/kaqsl
exhentai.org/g/460357/3215e0d1a4/
exhentai.org/g/524793/659438d6d4/
exhentai.org/g/618370/c042cd9065/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You forgot

first for unreal will ruin KH3

MUH MUH MUH

0.2 runs pretty well actually (on a PS4 pro tho, that's the catch).
It's not super stable 60fps but it's pretty fluid, and it's not even optimized.
I think it's a good indication that KH3 will run pretty goddamn well as long as you're playing it on a pro.
I expected much worse in terms of optimization, especially this early on.

I actually haven't heard much of this. What are the differences?

Emulating the games on PC allow you to artificially sped them up to 60fps, and you can play the final mix of each version with translation patches.

The HD collections on PS3 allow you to play the official translations of the FM versions of all KH games, but it's 30 fps and has unnaturally long loading times.

The HD collections on PS4 will be the same thing as the PS3 version, but with officially tweaked (framerate tied scripts included, the most important part) fixed for 60 fps, additionally the loading times (and stuff like changing forms etc) will be fixed because the PS4 requires mandatory installs for every single game released on it, unlike PS3.

TL;DR: play the games on whatever the fuck you want but the PS3 versions are kinda shitty and you should get the PS4 versions instead if you're going the console route

It's not even the optimization it's the uncanny look of the graphics.
Whatever engine they were using before looked a lot more nicer and cartoony than Unreal.

Won't KH2FM also still be censored on the West's consoles?

Are you talking about the panties?

The panties weren't censored for the HD re-release, they were censored in the original japanese FM release.
The basis of the HD releases are simply the japanese FM versions, but translated, so any censoring contained in the original FM release carries over.

this meme needs to die

I have a fondness for pre boss fight cutscenes. Still think Barbossa should have gotten a slightly more menacing Heartless sidekick, but KH2 suffers from more cartoon-y heartless in general I suppose.

Eh, there's conflicting opinions on this.
Personally, i see it as a good thing, if we're talking about the PS4 version.

Hear me out:

The game is designed to be 30fps, however by "designed to be" it means that, like many japanese developed games, functions and scripts are tied to the framerate, so just speeding it up to 60 may cause fuckups.
However, what square is doing on the PS4 releses is correctly fixing the scripts so that they work on 60 (and also slowing down the game to 30 during cutscenes that use in-game assets and such since in those cases it doesn't matter and they're full of scrips and specific animations that must play at specific times etc, so that saves time and money and having them on 60 fps wouldn't benefit the player in any way).
So basically, Square is approaching this in a way that makes more sense and isn't just brute forced.
Having 60 fps during normal gameplay GREATLY benefits the player on certain KH games that are more reaction based and requires tight timing on the player's part, such as KH2.
For those games, 60fps is a really good thing, if handled right.
If we use the version of DDD we got in 2.8 as a quality test for what's to come, so far Square is doing a pretty good job with it.

Back when i first played KH2 i thought that the pirates of the caribbean part was the lamest shit ever.
Years after, i still think that thematically speaking it clashes horribly with the rest of the game, and it's embarassing that they couldn't even get the original voice actors for some of the characters, but mechanically it's brilliant, it forces the player to finally do something else than just mash X if they're playing casually.
And also forces you to finally understand that using magic is useful and you should integrate it in your playstyle.

KH: BBS > KH:2 FM >KH1 > KH2 > Anything else

Yeah, I feel you. I'm a bit of a sucker for Barbossa though, he was the only good thing from that franchise. Good point about the magic though, and it made me appreciate how a magic and attack command operated on the same combo count. Also, this would be a prime example of how meddling can be a disastrous thing, since you have some outsider coming in and shooting fucking lightning and fire at human-humans who are lucky enough to be cursed or they'd be very much dead. Not that they ever bother with the whole "meddling" thing too much, even though it seems like a big deal.

Holy fuck, you BTFO OP so fucking hard that he short circuited and droped his spaghetti.

lel, jesus christ.

Sora fucking with the worlds was treated as a huge thing back in KH1 but by now the disney worlds are purely some random backdrop where you do thematically appropriate (or not) shenanigans for 5 minutes and then it's back to KH OC characters interactions.

The "melding" of KH characters and disney characters interactions and plot definitely isn't there anymore, and wasn't really there in KH2 itself to begin with.
I don't think the situation is going to improve with KH3.
Because how the fuck do you make Sora interacting with the characters from Frozen interesting or involving?
Actually thinking about it, Big Hero 6 was confirmed.
So that means interactions between Sora and Hiro…
You guys better stay away from sadpanda for a while after release.

if kh3 is anything like 2.8 demo its going to be a fucking mess

the game barely holds 25 fps on a slandered ps4

it looks like a slide show at times

standard*

On a standard PS4, yeah.
Well it's not unplayable but it's the type of game that was clearly designed around a higher framerate, and then crippled for normal PS4 play.

This was, however, predictable, as Square is the spearhead company that is collaborating with Sony to push Pro sales.
You should expect EVERY SINGLE TITLE under square from now on to push the purchase of a Pro as much as possible.

KH was never good, and if you say otherwise you are truly a faggot with shit taste.

Are you stuck in like 2 generations ago?
The entire series is on PS4 (well, it will be in one month).
You don't need any other system.

Except the DS games.

Yeah.
But they're terrible, so who cares?
Every game worth playing is playable, every game that's not worth playing is in movie form.
Pretty reasonable.

>Implying that the movie format doesn't completely butcher it
It wouldn't be so bad if they added fight scenes like Re;Coded has, but even there they pussied out and skipped the two final bosses

I'll never understand what the fuck Nomura was thinking making an entire game about a floating coat.
Shit was bizzarre, it felt like a collab project with David Lynch.

you still need at least a nintendo DS to play the full thing, or an emulator of such.

fuck you, you casuals. you didn't EARN the cutscenes. if you want to watch movies fuck off from videogames and stay on Holla Forums and youtube.

Here have some darkness.

I'd rather just read a wiki summary than pay 60 bucks for some fucking movies.

No one gives a fuck about coded and 358 nigga, they're shit, just give up.

You're getting KH1FM, KH2FM, CoM, BBSFM, DDD.
All at 60fps.

Now, if you don't care about CoM, BBS and DDD, that's fine.
But if you seriously don't care about the best versions of KH1FM and KH2FM then you might as well quit KH as a series because literally nothing we'll ever get moving fowards will even remotely be better than those two games.
At that point just play something else, there will never be anything worth your time here if you even reject those two as having value.

and darkness 2: possession boogalo

too tired to give a fuck about quality, webm bullies be damned

casual detected.

woah, didnt know we had raised the filesize cap

pretty good.

I understand you're baiting but holy fuck you're retarded.

here's your (you), its the last one i'll give you.

Found your problem right there

It's been 12mb for almost a year.

No they aren't. Day's story is really good and Coded's battle system is pretty fun.

anime waifu deals with nonexistence while the rest of the Organization mopes and monologues
those black robed faggots are the worse thing to happen to the series, but that hack Nomura keeps putting them in the limelight

SOON

Wrong. They are the prism through which the series was transformed into the most powerful autism of our time. Besides, the new version of the Organization is the best and most retarded plan ever.

Kazushige Nojima and Watanabe.

I feel like we end up having this discussion every single time.
There's two areas where Nomura is actually involved in regards to KH, the designs, and the gameplay.
Nomura is there to answer to:

Does this look cool?
Is this fun to play?

And he's involved mostly in the designs, his involvment with the gameplay is pretty minor, he probably brainstorms some ideas and playtests now and then but isn't the "mechanics guy".
His main job is to design shit, and to approve shit.
His involvment in the story was probably bigger back in KH1 but since then his role regarding the story has been more or less someone sliding the script on his table, him reading it absent mindedly while disracting himself with pictures of Gackt on his laptop, and then putting a big approval stamp on it and that's the end of it.

Nojima and Watanabe are the guys that are actually writing these games.

There's a new version? I haven't played DDD or 0.2, what do you mean a new version of Organization XIII?

He means that the new Organization XIII is just Xehanorts.
It's just a bunch of Xehanorts.
No, i'm not even kidding.
There's time travel involved.

Do you remember that old meme regarding KH plot, where everyone is either Sora, or Xehanort?
Xehanort was planning to turn Sora also into a Xehanort so if that had actually happened, 90% of the characters in this fucking series would, at that point, become Xehanort.

Xehanort kicked out all the faggots and filled it up with different versions of himself from across time and space. So far there's Old man Xehanort, teenaged Xehanort, Xehanort's Heartless/Ansem, Xemnas, Xigbar, Saix and maybe Vanitas.

He's still in it, tho.
And he was planning to add Sora so there would still be two faggots left.

That's fucking insane, I love it.

So is 2.8 actually good or just filler to tide people over until 3?

2.8 is two things:

-Overpriced
-Promising

It's overpriced as 0.2 can be finished in a single, short setting, definitely not worth the money they're asking, DDD doesn't make up for it.
It's promising because 0.2 plays better than BBS and DDD already and is closer to KH2, however as Aqua has a limited moveset it's not completely clear yet the extent of what the combat system will allow you to do once you've got all your abilities equipped.
Also, 0.2 runs ok on a pro, but pretty badly on a normal ps4.

COULD THEY MAKE THAT BOSS MORE BORING?

Well, what do you want them to do?
Playing as Aqua is like playing as Roxas at the start of KH2.
Can you imagine fighting endgame data org with 3 billion attacks and phases with the Roxas moveset?

Just came here to say that your misuse of muh is quite frankly disgusting.

Gross, clean it up.

I don't have to I've played Critical level 1 in KH2.
Something more in the way of giving it attacks since it's only here got 2, the one you dodge and the one you block which again are clearly labeled.
Just having you dodge more then a portal then
RED ATTACK OH NO BETTER MOVE
Followed by white attack stand still and block, putting it like that makes it sounds like a bloody undertale encounter.
It's a mirror or Aqua, the magic one of the 3 BBS retards, have her dodging some Firaga's or mini meteors which would require reading the attack to dodge it instead of just mashing that MF dodge be enough or maybe have a firaga chasing you so you have to be moving but you have to block which holds you in place.
Something more then baby learns 2 colours is what I'm getting at here.

I think you're jumping the gun here a little.
KH2FM is designed around the possibility of the player reaching a certain level and having a certain amount of breath in terms of their movesets and so on.
So the bosses are designed to accomodate that freeflow freedom.

Yes, indeed, it's a wonderfully crafted game that fully allows you to beat it at lvl1, but that's an additional challenge.
Once again i must reiterate, 0.2 is the KH2 equivalent of playing the Roxas section, only much, much shorter.
As you might remember, the first Axel boss fight wasn't exactly the most brilliant display of multilayered, complex encounter in that game.
All you're seeing here is more or less the equivalent of that fight.
It's not terribly exciting but it's about what you can expect in terms of where that fight is "located" and how the overall game is balanced around Aqua at that point in time.
0.2 straight up doesn't have the scope of the boss fights you can find in the rest of KH2, it's too short to build that up.

If it's any consolation plenty of players are eating shit at that fight regardless of the simple tells.

But it's the secret boss in the part of a game you'll probobly have experience in 2 similarly playing games before tied with the fact this video is on critical mode which someone who want's a challenge will pick.
Again though this is the optional secret boss, you can justify it being much more challenging then the rest simply by being optional, that's how KH handled a bunch of it's secret bosses for the most part where all the optional stuff was 3 steps above the main games final boss.
I believe you.

Dude, the story is exactly as i described it, literally everything and anything that happens is THE DARKNESS.

By the way since you've done a KH2FM lvl1 critical run, someone did a KH2FM no abilities run, you might be interested in it.
No abilities on Sora whatsoever, only abilities from companions are allowed.
(warning, it's like 21 hours total)

Sounds like another play through for this shit then.
Thanks for the heads up.

Someone have the updated version of pic related?

I'm always with you user, even when we're apart

There's now also a 3 hour video lesson about the entire plot.
Doesn't cover the events in 0.2 but does a good job summing up everything else that happens describing everything in order of release.

I dunno, while it ain't that shit that guy posted i still have a soft spot for THIS GUY, even if it is outdated.

What am I looking at?

What? There's another fucking HD rerelease?

He recently put up a video on 0.2, so there's that

Wow! A fun adventure about friendship and good vs bad. Awesome music, unique visuals, interesting characters and I get to visit a lot of diverse and cool worlds! This game is awesome!
Oh, some more story, great! Hey this is pretty fun! Story is a little weak, and tries too hard to be tear-jerky…
Oh, more characters central to the plot? Metaphysics and drama? I mean, I liked the first game so why not. The theme is getting a bit old though. Oh, things are more complicated now? I mean I guess…
Oh boy, it's like I'm playing Final Fantasy 7 Crisis core, but only the boring optional missions that are all the same… Greeeeeaaat….
What is even going on anymore. I just liked the light-hearted adventure with Goofy and Donald…
no pls.
I'm too old for this shit.

That sounds like the potential for a really fucking fun world

Wait, why the fuck does Vanitas look like Sora's evil twin?

I'm sure I mentioned it in but it was because Ventus' heart joined with Sora's so some residue crossed to Vanitas

Yeah but they're supposedly HDer
Honestly not going to bother until they're dirt cheap unless it's a really good limited or they make the movies games

the one concept art image released from BH6 world has you fighting an evil baymax. there is a rumor (unsure if confiremd) that this is the original baymax that was left in the void from the movie

It contains, playable:

-Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
-Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories
-Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
-Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix

All these games run at 60fps on any PS4 model, and most importantly the bugs contained in the PS3 HD collection (especially the western version) should be fixed.

In movie form it contains:

-Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
-Kingdom Hearts Re:coded

Comes out march 9 for JP, march 28 for US, march 31 for EU.
The price is around ¥6.800 in japan, $50 in the US, €50 in EU.

store.na.square-enix.com/product/425625/kingdom-hearts-hd-15-plus-25-remix-limited-edition-ps4

Oh, right.
I guess Holla Forums wouldn't know about this.

The reason why they put pins in the limited editions is that they're official "disney approved" pins or whatever.
There's an immense set of disney pins that disney autists have been collecting since the dawn of time and some of them are worth a metric shitton of money.
It sorta doesn't make sense because KH itself is less about disney by now and more about OCs and such, but i guess they're keeping the tradition going and sticking with it.

Kingdom Hearts lore user I have a question if you're here:
How does Riku get Xenohart's body in KH2? In the flash back when he fights Roxas it's his body but hr is blindfolded (also why is he blindfolded?) but then he shown talking to Diz when he calls himself Ansem.

I know why Diz laughed because he is Ansem but I don't get where he took control of Xenohart's body.

1 and 2 were great, everything since is convoluted japshit.

Tandem of darkness possessed Riku in the first game. When Riku gives in to the power of darkness in order to harness it, that is the form he takes. Why wearing a blindfold has any effect on anything is left vague and symbolic.

Ansem*

I wanted to play this series for the longest time but the sheer amount of games turned me off. You know what? I'm just gonna fucking play KH and KH2 on my PS2, i don't give a shit about spin-offs, remakes of spin-offs or re-re-releases and then maybe try 3 when it comes out.

Thanks. I know they wear the black robes to keep the darkness away but that part had me confused.

Also whats the point of two Twilight Towns? The other Twlight town it won't let you go outside, is that the one Roxas is still in?

If you refer to the digital twilight town, is because they used the fake one, the digital one, to harness Roxas' memories ans restore Sora's. Pretty sure it was Namine idea, since she didn't want Roxas to suffer, so they gave him some last happy days, but Axel interfered.

So when Roxas connected with Sora in the digital one, Sora woke up in the real twilight town?

But it was a digital town so how the fuck did Axel get in there and if he tried to save a digital Roxas and bring him to the real world that's sad as fuck.

Yeah at the time of his interference we can assume Roxas was already part of Sora, and the Roxas part was partitioned off or the D. Twilight Town, since Christopher Lee didn't have his "Holy shit I'm an asshole" moment yet. The D.Twilight Town exists (Obviously or else Sora wouldn't be able to go there) so Roxas was probably a projection of some sort, and as Roxas was heading to the mansion Chris deleted areas behind him, seeing as the simulation was pointless now

Good luck

When he gives into the darkness at the end of 358Which I guess you haven't played it forces his body to swap to one more capable of immediately unleashing darkness at that moment. If he had had the luxury of waiting (Which he didn't) he could have gained that power himself and also become impervious to darkness' influence completely (See 3D). However due to a bunch of files missing from the file called Sora.exe the torrent would never complete unless both the Roxas and Xion trackers were used, so it was either grind for a few months (Which KH2's opening and 358's climax with the organization finding the mansion made impossible) he had to get Sora awake quickly, so he was forced to choose the quick and easy route
Geez this does start to sound like SW after a while

after now having played all of the games I can say 100%

you can play KH 1, KH 2, and 0.2 understand every thing leading up to KH3

you may want to look at a wiki of KH CoM before starting kh2 but that's just about it.

Yes, as Roxas start to see Sora's memories he realizes that it's for the best for Sora to awake, so he actually go and wakes him up himself, not before throwing his own tantrum, of course.
Axel can access the digital world via corridor or darkness. The "digital worlds" in KH function like any other world, apparently, remember that Sora could physically enter in Space Paranoids, and since that machine was built by DiZ too, I assume the digital Twilight Town was more or less the same. In fact, Riku entered a few times to stop Axel himself.

At the very least, KH:ReCom us necessary.

Makes sense (if it actually does) he wanted to save his friend quickly and used whatever was in front of him.

That's right, that's the same path he opened up for Sora later on. For a "Nobody that has no heart" he really went all out to save his friend and the person who took his friend from him.
It's not Sora's fault and Roxas didn't have a choice but from Axel's point of view his friend is now apart of this different person who doesn't even know him, I'm glad in 2.8 they mentioned him and are helping him
What are the details on that? Is Axel noe a keyblade user or just a person they are going to train?

But user that's bullshit, Nobodies don't have hearts, but they can develop one, Xemnas just lied to all the members just to make Kingdom Heart, but Axel is proof that nobodies can develop a heart.
At the end of DDD Axel shows up with a Keyblade of his own, it probably means he is a Keyblade master as well.As far as I'm aware, anyone can be a Keyblade master, is just that nobody knows, otherwise there would be another keyblade warSora's Keyblade is still special for reasons I don't remember, though

Holy shit I love it when little details in a story get fleshed out, Axel deserves it for trying to get his friend back no mater what. And yeah if everyone found out that they too can use a keyblade, it could get messy.

Well, the Keyblade is supposed to be a reflection of one's heart, so the keyblade is s strong as your heart is, so no shit Sora's Keyblade, whose heart have gone to hell and back, is special, maybe.
Also, yeah, KH is a serie that often relies on details to expand further it's lore, that's why it's considered so autistic, most little details have a meaning, and if they don't they will have in the future.

I see and loving it now. I couldn't really grasp it all as a kid but now it's slowly connecting for me. Thanks again and try to keep this thread alive, I'm going back to 2FM

i wanna play the KH 2 final mix but the japonese is turning me off is there any fan translation or a guide somewhere?

the game has been oficially out in english on the PS2 for years, the 2.5ReMix version is also the final mix.

you retarded m8?

There's a patch if you're emulating PS2

Holy mother of god, I remember that nigga's first KH2 videos.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LEAVE MY FAMILY NAME ALONE 2D OR NOT FUCKING JAPS

If they fuck your tights is not gay.

Mate my family line is a symbol of lust. She's been race mixed to hell and back and I fucking hate it. Hell some Japs mix her with blacks too. It's disgusting having my family name used for this garbage thank you.

Hot.
I give you that, but it's mostly because for japs foreigner = Black, specially when it comes to porn, and since she is supposed to be an English teacher that comes from England or something. Ellen Baker herself wasn't bad at all.
Too bad the editorial fucked her over, since she was way too sexualized.

i just double checked and there's no final mix official English for ps2 are you fine m8?

Waste of trips. It's not for PS2, idiot, is for PS3, which can be easily CFW and played for free.

I'm from the same origin she hails from. Even have the blue eyes, not a blonde male though. Japanese foreigner means anything, hell they got brown in their trees. Honestly I'd teach English over there if I knew Wappanese. I just ain't female and honestly Ellen Baker as a whole ticks me off.

here ya go

theisozone.com/downloads/playstation/ps2-isos/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix-plus-english-final-rev5/

patch
crazycatz00.x10host.com/KH/kh2_patches.html

Correct Rom
kh2fm-full-jp.blogspot.com/

Enjoy

Just popped into this thread to mention this.
Pick one.

good point.

Holla Forums is Holla Forumss meme testing grounds

Lore fag I have a question for you. Nobodies can regain hearts right? Do they just become the person they were originally? i.e. Axel became Lea again. If so, Roxas and Namine will simply be a copy of Sora and Kairi assuming they get their shit sorted out, right?

I'm not lore fag which is probably Xion fag, but when they become Nobodies they just lose their heart, not their personality or their memories. The only ones who lost their memories are Roxas and Xion for special circumstances, but all the members have "dreams" about who they were. I'm guessing that, if they regain their hearts there wouldn't be a lot of difference between the original and the nobody, the nobody just means that you were supposed to die for your lack of heart, but you still exist because you have a lot of will or an strong heart or some shit like that, so you retain your shit.
That only apply for the "special nobodies", AKA the organization, the normal nobodies, like the Dusk, are just empty shells of people who lost their hearts to the heartless and had some will to retain the body, just not enough will this is conjecture, but you can think about Lingering Will as Terra's Nobody

Lingering Will is something totally different, actually.

Pic related.

That's why I said it's just a conjecture, but go ahead, I want to know exactly what Lingering Will is.

Lingering Will is Terra's heart occupying his armor, bodiless since Xehanort jacked his.

What is Lingering Will then? Is it Terra's spirit? He activated the armor before Xehanort stole his body. And was the Lingering Will fight in the original final mix 2 before BBS came out?

kek
Correct me if I'm wrong in the order of this.

Isn't it actually his soul? Which is something completely different from the heart, if I'm correct in my knowledge of metaphysical biology in Kingdom Hearts.

I guess you're right, but that's not too different from a nobody, just not the same, including the fact that he retains his heart, but he lacks a body, so he uses the armor as replacement, I guess.

Mostly right, 4 is a Heartless, his heartless. user, you reek of new, at least to these threads

To be honest fam, I don't fucking know the difference of the soul and the heart here. I thought they were the same shit. The name is "Lingering Will", so it might as well be both. The heart makes more sense considering how the lore goes.

That sounds like a better plot than what the second movie will get.

Honestly the soul is so ill defined in KH that Lingering Will being a soul is just process of elimination. We have Terra fighting for dominance against Xehanort inside his own body, and this might be his heart. We also have the Lingering Will not really showing any distinct signs of being a Heartless, which is the only form of "heart without a body" we know of aside from the Articifical Kingdom Hearts from both KH and KH2. It makes the most sense that it is his soul, although I'm not sure if souls exist in the metaphysical biology of KH.

This is my problem too, I just assumed "Heart" was just "Soul". In any case, Xehanort replaced Terra's Heart with his own, so it makes more sense for me for Terra's Heart to be in the armor, rather than his "soul", and, as I said, it might just be both.

So far we've gotten creatures made of
Bodies=Nobodies
Hearts=Heartless
all thats left is creatures made of souls.
Thanks to those little shits who rewrote the universe to make it so no one can actually die ever.

I am new to these threads. I decided to replay it after reading
You can't blame me for the questions though, the story spreads like wildfire but I'm getting it now.

If I remember right the deal is people in KH are made up of Heart, Body and Soul, the Body being a vessel for the other two, the Heart being the emotional center and the Soul being the actual consciousness or mind. Trying to get any combination of these to survive entirely on their own separate of other parts if hard as hell if not impossible, or only happens in freak phenomena like Nobodies being creatures of Body and Soul that had a strong enough will to survive their heart being stolen.

Who the hell knows what Lingering Will is exactly, could be Terra's heart alone in the armor or his heart and soul. Just his heart being there though would imply his soul is flat-out gone and can't be recovered, or is locked away somewhere in his old body.

So who are the six remaining darknesses? MoM and Luxu?

Pretty sure the armors/ships are mildly sentient and form a bond with their users. Lingering Will is just Terra's puppy carrying out the sentiments of its master.

Well again, it wasn't that he wanted to save his friend quickly (Not that that wasn't a factor) but that he needed to, since stumbling on a sleeping Sora would be right on Xemnas' Christmas list (Especially after 3D)

In 3D he attempts to learn to summon the keyblade, but doesn't quite figure it out Until the end anyways
Yep, that's about the plot twist of 3D (Not that anyone with a basic understanding of Japanese personality trinity or who's played KH should be too surprised)

The way Axel became Lea again was because at some point one of the 5 keyblade wielders (Riku, Sora, Roxas, Mickey or Best, Aqua doesn't count since she'd be fighting pure/natural heartless) eliminated his heartless, and then his nobody was destroyed allowing his both Body and Mind (Nobody) and Soul (Heart from the Heartless) to reform as Lea. If he remained as Axel he would probably have remained a similar person since the Mind (Memories etc) would be about the same. Roxas, Namine and Xion (And probably Repliku) are special cases since Roxas had to have Ventus' heart as a bonding point, Namine can't technically exist since Kairi can't become a heartless, and only does because of her brief brush when Sora turned into a heartless. Repliku could theoretically exist freely if he didn't try so desperately to erase the real Riku and Xion can probably pull it off with the Key to Return Hearts since her heart would exist as a separate being (See 3D) so it should be possible for a new body to be made for her heart (And probably Roxas since Sora is kind of using his). And since we have Even and Ienzo on the science side

But user, Lingering Will isn't Terra's nobody, that would be Xemnas. If anything Lingering Will is closer to an Unversed (Mostly emotion without much thinking, as evidenced by how he couldn't tell Sora wasn't Xehanort)

Except Terra's Heart is in Terra, constantly fighting Xehanort (And probably ends up as the Guardian since A) Guardian's solo dimension is where you get Terra's help in BBS and B) His reaction to Riku in 3D)

Luxu is practically confirmed to be the traitor
"The sigil is the X

Glad to help!

Shit I just realized. If Luxu's Keyblade is the real villain, that means Xehanort isn't even Xehanort, and that he was probably possessed by Luxu and/or Master of Masters. NO HEART. Which means everyone that's Xehanort isn't actually Xehanort, but instead whoever is taking over Xehanort. Fuck everything.

DEEPEST LORE
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E

When it was revealed in DDD that 𝛘 is used to mark Sora throughout his journey, I heard a flood of autists were triggered into finding every possible 𝛘 in every game. Did anything ever some of it? Does anybody have an image list or something?

No, but I recently noticed and X on the back of Aqua. My entire experience with Kingdom Hearts is Chain of Memories on GBA, three youtube videos, and these threads. Thanks Xion-fag and Muh KH2FM Critical-fag, now I too can be a giant autist.

Just emulate KH2FM. Is fun.

I'll probably emulate the first two games when I get a computer that's not a used netbook running Windows XP.

Bl00dyBizkitz and Bizkit047 (no relation, the similiar names are a coincidence) are the two i would consider to be currently the best KH runners out there.
With Bizkit047 being overall more skilled in my opinion, especially when shit isn't going according to plan and he has to improvise.

If you haven't seen his "randomizer" run, go watch it.
He emulates KH2FM and punches in a series of codes that changes the enemy composition each fight in the game, including bosses.
One of the best parts is early on, at the fight where you have to prevent the nobodies from breaking a gate.
Just switching enemies turned that encounter into one of the most difficult things in the entire series, i bet 99% of other KH players would've snapped the controller in two in sheer frustration and quit the game forever.
At 55:30.

That just means "cum here".

Playing vanilla KH1 isn't too different from playing KH1FM (aside the fluidity added to the combat by a couple of extra moves introduced in FM).
But just playing KH2 instead of KH2FM will be a very lacking experience.
KH2FM is definitely the intended way to play the game, if you just play vanilla 2 you'll be left with a desire to play more, but there won't be any content left to play.

Additionally, vanilla KH2 doesn't have Critical, which is by far the single best way to experience KH2, and one of the most carefully crafted, balanced and fine tuned playtroughs you can do in the entire series.

You can patch the emulated version of KH2FM with an english translation patch.
If you want "official" you can play the version of KH2FM contained in KH 2.5 for PS3.

I, personally, recommend you get 1.5 + 2.5 next month for PS4 if you want to stick to the "official" route, because the english PS3 version contains some bugs and loading times (most notably, waiting times all over the place when you first change into a drive form in an area) are unnaturally long due to the game not installing fully on the HD and other technical issues.

That gave me a headache, and that's coming from someone who gets the plot of the entire series

Some more. Shitty space junk internet won't let me upload more than one at once.

I dunno, something about the cheesiness with the nice music makes these enjoyable for me

Best girl. I want to cuddle with her in the darkness ans steal hearts for her in exchange for hatpats.

Headpats*

You're welcome~
Welcome to the family

I love how this would make absolutely no sense to anyone but from from the chans.

So wait Xehanort is still out there in Terra's body?

Due to time travel fuckery yes. It's undisputed that 4 is a heartless of Terranort.

Oh fuck. Hopefully 3 wraps it all up in a grand way

kek

If Kindgom Hearts as a series doesn't end with it all turning out to be retarded self insert fanfiction written by Sion Barzhad from The Bouncer, I will be slightly disappointed.

If Malficent's story doesn't end with her getting with the Dragon Lord from Dragon Quest, I will also be slightly disappointed.

this is the best webm of 2017, nothing will match this

Would you buy these for some Holla Forums?

W-Where can I buy them?

for what Holla Forums?

Those are some cute socks Xion is wearing

Damn it

I'M ALREADY HALF SQUIDWARD

Mike Inel is a treasure.

How was his bargain bin Kingdom Hearts game anyway? I assume at least better than anything but KH/KHII at least.

Just play it mang. If he kept working on it, it could be a grade B KH knockoff. Right now I'd put it at C. Plus it has some decent lewds.

you mean the adventure time meme game?

It's free mostly free and it's not shit.

Is one of those frees a libre free? Or did you mess up like I do and change your mind midway through a post then not go back to fix it? I know he's like "please donate to my Patreon" but that's basically anyone who creates content these days and doesn't sit in the low thousand/high hundred views like, I dunno, Lambhoot.

The current most final boss and some other minor things in the latest build (which may be buggy) are available early to backers. Everything else is free to play, and I believe once the project is complete the game will be completely free. And open source?

Link?

The spinoff games should at least be glanced at if you don't want to be a homosexual. Some of them have a different feel to them story-wise that's refreshing from the "main" games. Particularly (Re)Coded, (Re)Chain of Memories, and X, as they all have this certain uniqueness that distances themselves from 1 and 2, and even BBS and DDD.

Although I'll be honest, I don't remember too much about Re:Coded except reading english translations of the end game years back when it came out as just Coded, but it gave off a very Chain of Memories feel to it regarding the writing. Webm related, some endgame spoilers for X that had this out of place vibe to it. I wouldn't recommend people actually play though X though, so many fucking missions of just dicking around that I didn't even know there was going to be a story to the game.

this looks like garbage and i refuse to acknowledge it as canon

It isn't actually. The ending literally has the keyblade war (the most important event in the timeline I would say) was literally "just a dream".

Fuck. I meant the ending has the keyblade war as just a dream.

Keyblade wielder holocaust deniers, plz go back to Holla Forums

This takes itself so seriously, and at the same time looks so fucking retarded, that I can't help but feel the intended mood was supposed to be comedic.

"A few days later, the Keyblade War begins and the Player battles four Foretellers before collapsing in exhaustion. The war ends with numerous Keyblades planted in the ground, forming the Keyblade Graveyard and with the Player's character laying in the middle of the graveyard (presumably dying) while Chirithy, Skuld, and Ephemer approach them.

Some time later, the Player wakes up to Chirithy at a simulation of Enchanted Dominion. Chirithy claims that the events of the Keyblade War have really been a dream the Player has had ever since turning down Ava's offer to join the Dandelions, and the two decide to rest after confronting a wall of thorns. On the other side of the thorns, Maleficent (who is heavily implied to have found the Book of Prophecies) congratulates herself with what she has accomplished while wondering where Pete is. Confident that Sora and company cannot meddle in this world, she contemplates on conquering the new world that she has entered in."

The keyblade war did happen but Kingdom Hearts X goes with the "it was all a dream" ending which makes it literally none canon and an alternate universe.

The closest I can get to a source for this is "Sorry Carl" and one other animation by the same guy. I can't find this "Sorry Carl" anywhere.

WHEN

youtube.com/watch?v=VehxIXwGOX8

Fuck

YOU

WALK

I think he meant the lewd, dude

You're better off that me, for some reason whenever I've tried to reverse image search using 8ch links lately it won't work. I guess I'll just have to save them now, but that's just a huge pain.

seiga.nicovideo.jp/user/illust/309084

I don't know moonrunes and I think it wants me to make an account just to view any of the animations.

Here's where I found the other gif coub.com/view/kaqsl

AWAY

YOU

Some people still refuse to see the truth.

all the handheld sequels are still great games. minus 358/2, that one is quite clunky.

1.It says right in the video that he fully respect anyone that likes BBS

2.At no point he implies that the handheld games are even bad

It's simply an analysis and comparison to the height of the series in terms of plot and atmosphere, KH1, and the height of the series in terms of mechanics, KH2FM.

It's a breakdown of why BBS is held on such high regards at the time of it's release, and why over time some people started cooling down on it and questioning why it was so well recieved in the first place.
It's a similiar thing to the "Sword Art Online effect", where initially everyone was sucking it's cock, but then over time people started to find all the little cracks in it, shifting public opinion on it dramatically.
With BBS it's just taking more time.

1. i don't care about his opinion and im not watching a 1 hour video on them

2. good because they aren't

also first time i played BBS was last year on the ps3 collection

I had no idea KH had a story. I thought it was just a mash up of shitty Yidney IPs.

That's the basic idea.
In KH1 there's the OC side interacting and integrating itself into the Disney side, with FF characters sprinkled in here and there, the end result is a quaint little blend that doesn't overstay it's welcome.

From KH2 onwards it started drifting off into it's own OC madness until eventually becoming a powder keg of unstoppable autism.
Ultimately the gameplay is the only thing left that has any actual worth in this series.

DON'T

It was amazing what they could do with the DS though

i played practically every non-obligatory "play as roxas" mission as Lexaeus.

he's unbelievably strong in 358/2.

I usually main Xion or Zexion but damn if Saix isn't broken

I like playing Larxene.

pretty much everyone in the game has 1hp multi attacks, and those fucking suck in 358

what you need is heavy power, i dont remember playing saix, but lex was the king of heavy hitting, his two hit combo was a beast, taking down healthbars in halves.

How about you stop being poor you fucking underaged spic? oh wait you can't because spics can only spend money on tacos and drugs. now stop leeching off your neighbors wifi and get out.

Saix's crit stat is such that if you build him just right his 3rd attack will always crit and do massive damage. Not one player I've fought has survived my third strike
It makes me feel like a Shonen villain

Wait, you can play other organization members? I got the game late and never touched the multiplayer.

dude you can play all of the organization members in the single player mode… have you never done side missions?

i never even touched the multiplayer mode because i had to emulate the game.

I must be remembering 358 wrong. I could've sworn I did everything in that game but the mulitplayer.

i emulated it and played mostly with lexaeus outside the story missions where you're forced to use roxas, like i stated earlier.

YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY

PLEASE, OH BABY
Dont go

the moment you travel on feet at a slow-paced rhythm towards the opposite direction, your sound receptor organs fail to catch my vocalizations requesting:
that newborn child changes stance on leaving

I forget is that the Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2 opening?

Kingdom Hearts 1

its the opening and ending to both, or at least its played in both iirc

the song is "Simple and Clean"

MOVE ASIDE
MOVE ASIDE
MOVE ASIDE
MOVE ASIDE
MOVE ASIDE
MOVE ASIDE
MOVE ASIDE
MOVE ASIDE
MOVE ASIDE

Kingdom Hearts 2 was My Sanctuary dummy

Thanks both of you because it was really bugging me no remembering which one it was. Also whats the difference between KH1, KH 1.5, and KHFM?

1 is the OG, FM adds some stuff to 1, and 1.5 is a remaster of FM.

kh1 is just kh1
khfm is the final mix version, has extra content (bosses and cutscenes that further explain things)
1.5 is a pack of games, it contains KH1FM, KH Re:Chain of memories, and cutscenes from 358/2

Then I imagine it's the same for KH2 then?

Well, 1.5 also has a remaster of CoM and a cutscene movie for 358/2 days.

Wait a minute i'm wrong Simple and Clean is in KH2 i forgot.

I"M THE DUMMY

Yes.
2 is 2, FM adds a bunch of extra stuf, and 2.5 has remasters of 2FM, BBSFM, and a cutscene movie for Re:coded.

Wait a minute AGAIN no it's not! I just found the wrong video. now I really feel like a dummy.

its the ending of 1.

literally the most memorable moment of kh1 is when WHEN YOU WALK AWAY YOU DONT HEAR ME SAY plays as you get separated from kairi as the sparkling sand thingy divides you both for some dumb reason because apparently sora can't jump 30 centimeters disregard the fact at that part of the game you already have High Jump and superglide.

It wasn't that Sora couldn't get to Kairi it was that he had to go back for his gay lover Riku.

I always figured it had more to do with him knowing she's going back home while Riku and the King needed saving.
Although that doesn't explain why he figured staying there would be better or how in the fuck Pluto showed up there with a letter from the King.
Which I don't recall if we ever saw the contents of.

because pluto is xehanort

I think we found the real final boss of KH3

Wasn't that Pluto a hallucination? I swear we never actually saw the letter in Chain of Memories and Pluto was just bait to get them to Castle Oblivion.

Is that ever explained? All I remember from the beginning of CoM is them chasing after him like a bunch of faggots, then the scene transitions to nightfall when Sora's like "Hey check out that trippy house, I bet the King is in there!"

Aqua has a shit VA and little personality, but godamnit she'd make the sweetest wife.

he lead them to castle oblivion because he could sense mickey was in castle oblivion.

shit niggers i haven't played kingdom hearts in at least 3 years now and i still remember these things.

I read up on it in the wiki and apparently we lost Pluto at a crossroads then a figure in a cloak (I assume Marluxia) tells Sora some nonsense, and then they go to Oblivion. So no in fact, he didn't even lead them to oblivion, he just fucked off within a minute.

You godamn dumb double nigger. No, that's not what happened. Mickey wasn't even in the fucking castle to begin with so you can't pull that shit.
Also

I don't get why people consider the story to Kingdom Hearts confusing. I mean Webm related explains everything so simply.

wow look at this retard

He wasn't in the castle the entire time, he showed up closer to the end of Riku's time, at least in person. Mickey had a bugger of a time getting into the basement, this is letting alone the fact that Riku's entire thing in the basement happens quite a bit after Sora and company are in there.

But you're objectively wrong on Pluto even guiding them to Oblivion in the first place, so I don't think the reason Pluto would even do so matters.

Holy shit I didn't think it was that much.

Mickey showed up as an astral projection for most of Riku's story. Even if he didn't, even if he and Riku showed up in the basement at the same time, then he still wouldn't have been in the castle by the time Sora and co would have been supposedly lured there by Pluto. Especially since, as put it, Riku's story takes place a bit after Sora gets there. So no, there was not trace of Riku or the King in the castle for Pluto to even be able to begin leading Sora and co there. You're a dumb illiterate nigger and should be euthanized.

pluto just kinda ran in the general direction of castle oblivion, then marluxia(?) appears and tells sora some shit.

mickey had to be in the castle because he and riku were together, if riku suddenly appeared in castle oblivion, then so should have mickey. most likely in another floor or within the dark realm of castle oblivion. At the end of riku mode both riku and mickey put on their org robes and leave with DiZ, who was also in the castle. so yes, mickey WAS in the castle.
in fact i'd dare say that riku and mickey were in the castle before sora arrived there, who knows for how long they were knocked out? riku sort of "wakes up" at the bottom basement of it.

also, Sora and riku go through the castle at nearly the same time, they never meet because riku is climbing up from the basement to the exit, while sora is climbing up from the exit to the topmost floor.

Everything you're describing I already know.
I also went to double check. Riku wakes up in the Rod and is transported to CO from there. He never wakes up in the Castle itself.
Did the King go through something similar? We have no way of knowing. I assumed the King either woke up elsewhere or was stuck in the RoD for a bit longer than Riku.
Either way my point wasn't that Micky was not in the castle at the time Pluto lured Sora with a letter from him. My argument was that the notion of Pluto "knowing" Mickey was in there wrong since Mickey wasn't in there at the time.

KH 1.5 contains KHFM.

KH 2.5 contains KH2FM.

1.5+2.5 on PS4 will contain both.

As much as i despise BBS, Aqua is pretty much one of the few square female characters that aren't utter shit.
The only problem is her horrendous english VA that constantly sounds like she's on medication and wouldn't show a shred of emotion if someone shoot her in the tits.

She was good for sounding sweet and demure at times, but holy shit you're spot on.
It's like, the same reason I can't fap to Lightning (well there are actually several reasons for that) is because their character seems so phony. Like they really are just a cardboard cut out rather than a person.
Take pic related for example: Actually looking like she's anticipating sex seems totally alien to me. Which is a shame.

Yea i feel the exact same.
Most square girls are so fucking boring i can't fap to them.
The exception being probably just Tifa and Rikku, and with Rikku it's more or less just a fetish things rather than appreciating her personality in any way, she's really good in tentacle situations or any filthy or degrading type of stories.
But that's about it.

People sometimes wonder why there's so much gay porn of FF and KH, there's many reasons as to why, but the most basic reason is: the male characters are at least SOMEWHAT explored and have at least SOMEWHAT of a personality to the point where you can tell them apart and when building a doujin with them you can actually evision how they would react to a specific situation.
If square made their female characters more interesting, people would jerk off to them more, it's not rocket science, sex appeal isn't just a lifeless pair of tits slapped onto something, most people need a little bit more than that.

Exactly. That's the whole reason R34 exists. Sure some just want to have a visual for what those tits look like, but I think for the majority of us it's seeing that side of a character we've come to know and love.
It's also as you described:
Based on what I've seen of Aqua she'd just be an emotionless starfish in bed.
And I don't think anyone would get anywhere with Lightning since I don't think she's even capable of feeling joy.
However with Rikku, Lulu, and even Yuna I can picture how they fuck in a way that makes sense for their character though.
I was writing out how each of those three would fuck, but I've already been autistic enough in this thread.

Didn't help that her lines felt watered down at times from the Japanese ones. One of the translations that bothered me was just before you beat on Braig's smug ass

It just felt so dumb hearing it, especially with how her voice sounds. Just makes me want to give more props to fuckin Jesse Mccartney of all people for doing a good job ever since he first started with the series.

Pls no

Can't quite put my finger on it but I feel like there's more

I hear you, I read a doujin years ago and to this day I can only imagine her (And most al-bhed for that matter) going for anal
Although KH2 Rikku makes that impossible I suppose

Not in the wonderful world of IMAAAGINAAATION.

exhentai.org/g/460357/3215e0d1a4/
exhentai.org/g/524793/659438d6d4/
exhentai.org/g/618370/c042cd9065/

Beautiful user thank you.

Checked but…why?

SIMPLE AND CLEAN IS THE WAY YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL TONIGHT

Sora is probably the straightest motherfucker in KH

Are you fucking retarded? Sora loves fucking pole.

I'm pretty sure Sora skipping Kairi and going straight to Riku after a year of seperation from both was just an example of how straight he is.

user, I thought we already had this discussion. A) Sora's going through puberty (as is Kairi). His first realization was likely along the lines of "Holy shit, Kairi has tits?!". Of course he'd want to get out of dodge, lest their reunion become the most awkward video gaming has to offer
And B) Kairi was safe at Destiny Island, and even after getting kidnapped the Organization was explicitly holding her as bait for Sora, so she's not technically in danger. Riku on the other hand could've been dead and gone or still trapped in the RoD (See: How long Aqua's been there)

He's 16 though, sure he's not out of the woods but that's old enough to have legal sex in some states. Plus if Sora was straight he's been hanging out with two really weird dudes and barely interacted with any other woman enough to get a chance. He'd be blueballed as fuck. Meanwhile he's probably been a promicious gay with Donald and Goofy on his space journey when he needed some comfort form the loneliness of missing his gay boyfriend and his BFF.
This isn't completely fair. The last time Kairi got captured by someone Sora had to go heartless to rescue her which is probably mildly traumatizing to say the least. I'm pretty sure anxiety about your girlfriend being in a hostage situation wins over my friend has been missing. Although, my gay boyfriend has been missing for a year obviously trumps my BFF is being horribly mistreated.

I should mention in all scenarios Riku is definitely a bi-slut and is fucking anything that moves (or doesn't in a comatose Kairi's case)

But he's got at least two girls into him, the only really gay thing he's done throughout the series is the musical in Atlantica

not sure about two, but he definitely had one girl inside him

>>>/fur/

So now you're accepting that Sora is into bestiality with Goofy and Donald. If it had been the gay comments you could have sent me to.

>>>/cuteboys/

Guys I'm really glad you like Kingdom Hearts, but you need to be 18 to post here.

Sora literally has men inside him.
At all times.
Multiple men.
If it's gay when the balls touch, it's WAY more gay when the hearts touch.
There's just no way around this.

You have to go back

Seriously complaining about faggotry in KH is like complaining that water is wet.

It's been 15 years, 12 if you count KH2 and Axel specifically as the start, it's finally time you move on.

I bet you think Frodo and Sam were gay too

Sam was married happily to a cute waifu why on earth would Sam be gay? As per Frodo he's probably straight just by grace of statistics, though it's possible he was gay, but it's always better to assume that a character matches statistics so he's probably straight. Only time that changes is when people do obviously gay things.

I've seen no one itt claim Aqua as their waifu. There's the Xionfag but that's it

That's because Aqua is an emotionless husk. Which is funny because the three characters that are canonically supposed to be emotionless husks by grace of being nobodies (Larxene, Namine, Xion semi-kind-of-sorta it's bullshit) have more emotion than she ever expresses. (This is of course all in reference of the English VA)

It's more of an old meme.
Once upon a time way more people had Aqua as their waifu.
These days it's more about [REDACTED] because she's less mainstream.

Depending on your interpretation of that it could also mean he has the manliness of several men or something

Frodo is attracted to Galadriel's beauty. He likes girls, but hobbits don't develop sexual feelings until they get married.

That's right, how could have i been so blind.
The secret for ultimate manliness is obviously to have as many manly men inside you as humanly possible.

(checked)

I don't know user he's double dubs seem to state otherwise. Perhaps getting as many manly men in you in possible is the true secret to being an specimen of ultra manliness

FTFY

So what are the credits for KH4 going to look like? Credits for 2.8 is 4's games if I recall

This has to be gayest theory yet.