Sonny/Flashgames general: TEN YEARS edition

Guess what, faggots? It's out.
For iOS only

arm orgames.com/sonny
The only good thing to come out of this it seems is the remaster of the soundtrack from the first two games.

That new art style is fuckin' shit awful.

It's a mixed bag. The backgrounds, armour, etc look quite good. Anything resembling a human being looks like a fucking chibi put on a normal body.
Compare.

what the fuck is this joke

Pain. But the game looks… shallow compared to its predecessors so being unable to play it may not be so bad.

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST MAKE A FUCKING FLASH GAME ANYMORE

A turn based game where you control one char and your ally takes seemingly random actions. Really frustrating when you rely on your healer to buff you and he just shoots the enemy tank.
Still it was a fun timesink, though I found in sonny 2 if I played anyone but the mage I got my ass handed to me.

I just hope they improved on the mistakes of the previous games and make something more strategic and less rng heavy.

If I could get paid to shit in a slightly dirtier and usually clogged up toilet I'd use it instead of my own.

Did they ditch the partner "aggression"?
You had 5 bars. Healing only, buffs & healing only, anything goes, attack random, attack "weakest" enemy.

I can endure that, but I'd hate it if I had no control at all.

Because iOS can make money. Would be surprised if this doesn't have cool-downs or premium items.
Still, even iOS is getting ported to PC.
It'll look like shit, but it'll be on steam eventually.

Why does Sonny looked ripped now? What happened to the art style? Why fucking iOS.

Krin hired a gook artist.

comfy

I know people who make games in flash have autism, but just how much autism does one need for this shit?
have an oldfag gif

The same amount it takes to AGDG anything.

Does anyone have the first two games as swf files?

It hurts to live.

Please let these trips lie

Check his website. He actually planned to do it 2 years ago but it seems the faggot has yet to get off his ass and release ANY game after Raider 2, so I guess I was technically wrong. Right now he's depressed and has brain cancer.

I said it before and I'll say it again. It's complete shite in so many different ways, remember the actual voice acting? It's now half assed and done partially. Remember gameplay? It's the fuckin iOS, what did we expect. Remember how you could deck out your party in different types and parts of gear including weapons that could actually be seen on the characters? That's all gone, you're stuck being shirtless and in blue jean pants for the rest of the game. Story? HAH! They rebooted it and fucked up what made the first two so good. Also there's a Not-Trump strawman just because it's 2015+2, and the mention of "Making Humanity Great Again" from a mad scientist. Remember your buddy Veradux? He's now just a regular old cripple in power armor. Remember Blind Louie? He's no longer blind and his tape deck apparently has the codes to the "virus" Sonny was injected with, also it no longer plays You Are My Sunshine and plays something else. Remember the Barron from both games? He's now a character with a SAAAAAAD PAAAAST who just wanted to bring his DEAD WIFE back to life and fucks humanity over with the original zombie virus. Also the ZPCI is no longer the main bad guys (See Not-Trump), the're now the noble misguided faction who just wants to do the right thing but are MANIPULATED by outside forces (See Not-Trump, I swear it's basically Trump is a Villain: The Game). I could keep going on and on but frankly what did we expect from a team that dilly daddle around for the past Ten Fucking Years.

Oh ok, everything turned out ok

I wanna play all three again. I didn't really play that much of 3 for reasons I can't remember, but 2 was pretty great. RIP in pieces Deugan, truly best bro

What a shame.

How fucking disgusting.

FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
SHIT
FUCK
PORT WHEN

Y-you're joking… right? I waited… ten years… ten years for this. There are probably people here who were 12 when this came out that can now post and… I waited for… this..? You're joking, jesting, no fucking way. I know Krin is a Swede but no fucking way. Veradux isn't even a fucking bro-tier zombie anymore? Why? Did they even bother to keep the surrealism and lonely transitionary atmosphere?
I-I can't fucking believe it. I already had to watch SMT, Final Fantasy, and Fallout die… now Sonny? They killed it?

Okay now I'm less disappointed that it's iOS exclusive and will pretend forever that there is no Sonny 3.

Practice posting without unnecessary ellipsis and stuttering, newfag

I'm expecting a lot more of those in the future, right up until that levee breaks and California drowns.

With every passing day I believe even more that California deserves more than two nukes.