ITT we only post the most hype videogame trailers/music videos

ITT we only post the most hype videogame trailers/music videos

Fucking kill yourself
That said Dead Island
/thread

A shit game can have a ==HYPE== trailer
Case in point

MGSV Nuclear trailer comes to mind, so much disappointment.

The skyrim trailer was pretty neat, a shame the game didn't turn out as interesting as the trailer

Talk about a bait and switch

I thought this was a pretty great trailer

I don't think anything will ever quite top the subject matter of the Street Fighter X Tekken trailers, which made the game's actual lack of redeeming qualities all the worse.

Why is Into Free so actually fucking perfect?

asscreed has some good shit

Original DoW trailer was stirring when it came out, wasn't even a Warhammer guy.

this trailer was what conviced me Ass Creed 3 would be good. I couldn't have been more wrong.

How could I forget, the fucking Quake 3 trailer. Goddamn.

Me too
I went around friends saying that they would fix the series with this one, new engine, new style, no ezio… oh boy…

Fan theories aside, this trailer is gorgeous. Rockstar has this weird ability to make a first trailer that doesn't correspond at all with the release material.

I'm here to remind you of the phantom pain.

F

Wow any completed games that use that tech?

There's nothing like that in the trailer, the only facial animations happening are jaws and eyes moving, just look closely.
Aside from that, LA Noire did something like instanced FMVs and some other games as well, not sure which.

I wish the game was better.

It hurts so fucking much

Did it turn out badly? Out of the loop.

It was the first half of a decent game.

It was an obviously unfinished game with the worst story of any Metal Gear game.

The gameplay that is there is absolutely stellar, but the whole experience leaves you with a phantom pain

the game is alright. It's just too short and pretty fucking linear. The map sequences should have been scrapped if they were going to make it linear

Every mission was "Go here, get thing, leave" Wash. Rinse. Repeat. You do this multiple times for the same locations. What do you do in this massive open world? Collect shit indicated on your map so you can unlock bigger and louder weapons you will never use due to it being a stealth game with no bosses. A massive unfinished mess with about 5 minutes of content.

There's no way you weren't hyped the first time you've seen vid related.

Tbh it's easily my favourite metal gear game on account of its gameplay.
I'd honestly say it's one of the most enjoyable games of the last ten years.
Shame the story is shit and the game ends abruptly, but there's still tonnes of gameplay and it's just bloody fun (if a little easy).

do cinematic trailers count?

Shame. I'll still pick it up one day to say goodbye no doubt.

actual spoiler
i just realised that the song foreshadows the shitty plot point at the end of the third game

shit thread from the start tbh

This sums it up.

I still say this is was easily the best game in the franchise. As shit as the plot was, the gameplay was just about as good as it gets.

The hypest.

;_;

For shame, Holla Forums

>tfw mutliplayer is alright and original but a bit stale and could use some new gamemodes I don't know why they don't make a multiplayer-only game and sell it for $20 because I'd be totally down for that
>tfw Liberation is shit

At least the steelbook was kinda cool.

I used the watch that trailer again and again back in 2006

Why'd you have to remind of what could've been one of the greatest games ever?

Do you think I ever forgot it?

No, not really.
I just wish we could get it instead of that new not-System Shock.

What are you talking about, Skyrim is a great game.

It's an intro, not a trailer, but 90's hip hop and stealth are the perfect combination.

Gay tbh. I like normal city layout better.

Hype trailers?
HYPE TRAILERS
Like Ace Combat 5, the trailer only gets even more hype when you know where all the scenes are from and how well they're put together.

Reminder we dodged a bullet with Silent Hills, and Kojima would have sank his career with Sirent Hirr: Look at my Cool Celebrity Friends Edition.
The truth hurts. Sorry, but the Snatcher and Golden Age MGS Kojima are dead. Yes, the ZoE Kojima too. Now we got a JJ Abrams copycat.

And what is a normal city layout for you?

I keep coming back to this, I haven't even played the game yet.

AC5's trailer is sick too. Both pre and post-play it tells you everything you need to know, wrapped in plenty of style.