steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=472394596&searchtext=
mega.nz/#!p19SlD4b!IQ3Lb3t9ItXCXkpc6M2-o6jg1hKpaiIwsPrYbsAVQEM
mega.nz/#!cslEnDZA!5Cpk2FufVx7IeQPjSEvghLeNFHlDiiGutna-_ZyYhIw
mega.nz/#!1okVWBrJ!R5KFBiGAlrjAjQ-zYtJx87WQvFLcIxCmbCO8Cc6uzTU
i.imgur.com/6JUd30C.jpg
i.imgur.com/SDb00jc.jpg
wiki.veritasetfortitudo.com/index.php/Version_3.3
mega.nz/#!DVAAwIiR!cXng_SIEoNy-y0MLtUo8PuyyzBcQSegikdY8Lnzv6XE
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-42-the-ever-changing-changelog.1000628/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By the way the OP has been very slightly edited lately. Do save the new version.

Bullshit.

The middle part was never edit. Who cares anyway?

VeFaggot here, release's been held up for autistic reasons, but it should be done soon(tm).
Added some minor stuff to the Balkans: The East Adriatic Coast has several new provinces: Kvarmer Gulf and Southern Dalmatian islands, Porto Tolero (Ploche), Kotor is now a proper cove, Bar (Antivari), fixed Albania (Added Lezhe and Kruje, as well as several other provinces held by Venice, which were missing) and the Aeolian Islands.
Fixed some of the Balkan's history, Wallachian alliances, etc. Also took the liberty to add more Saharan Oases and extend the Moroccan coast down to Cape Fear, as well as adding some oases to the Syrian Desert, Coptic revolts for the Mamelukes and Szekely and Szaszok revolts for Romanian-held Transylvania.

In one of my autistic brainstorms, I decided to implement Bogomilism into the game as the last piece of content for this update since it was present in Bosnia up 'till the 15~16th century In fact, that's one of the reasons Bosniaks became kebab, after being thoroughly fucked over by catholics and despised by the orthodox due to their heretical ways, they decided to take muhammad's dick up their asses, however, I'm unsure if I should give it some sort of 'reformation' mechanic like those of the Protestant and Reformed Christianity; with the reformation centers, related events, the works. Since Bogomilism was some sort of 'proto-pre-reformation' faith, similar -yet very different- to Hussites, it'd be nice if it had some of its mechanics; also I think patch 1.19 overhauled religions imported from CK2, Bogomilism is present in that patch, and has the church power mechanics just like Protestants.

I suppose it'd add for some flavor, to lessen the believable worlds(tm) historical rairoading, but I'm not sure if I should since those two religions tend to EXPLODE into mass chains of religious wars, reformation centers and such.

What do you guys think?

Not sure what to say. I guess it is a good thing? But adding too many variables comes with the danger (or plus, depending on what you want) of making the mod that much more alt-history and weird shit happening.

When can I efficiently feudalize in the Scandinavian region?
I started at the earliest start, could have feudalized 20 years ago, but because of technological limitations I cannot do so since only my capital is capable of having a stone hillfort and it annoys me to no end that technology spreads so slowly.

If you add a new province, make sure to lower the development of the province(s) the new one used to be part of, so that the total development stays roughly the same. Otherwise you'll run into Italy-tier AE explosion for taking a small path of land that nobody really cares about

Bogomilism deserves no reformation centers.

Based Erdogan

That's what I feared, but since Bogomilism was a bit of a 'religious dead-end' I think it's better to leave it with basic mechanics and events. The only special peculiarity that I'm gonna add is a chance to spread to neighboring provinces as long as they are Christian (something similar to my idea of Manichaeism, simply to simulate its natural spread without adding any clunky reformation centers or anything of that sort) and in turn, Bogomilism will have the syncretic religion mechanic (Bosniak nobles often posed as Catholics in order to avoid crusades, something that didn't quite work too well) and the option to convert to any of the Reformed sects, Orthodoxy or Catholicism, or Sunni/Shiite Islam.
In the end it's going to be an odd fusion between Hussite and Manichaean.

Yes, this is something I've been trying to do. Most of the new provinces I'm adding don't surpass 6~8 total development (with the exception of Lezhe and Ha'il); before releasing, I'm gonna check again because I think I've added more than 30 new provinces.

WE

WUZ

PHARAOHS

PHARAOHZ

I had a funny idea for some CK2 houserules:

Full Diversity Mode

Expand to your liking. See how quickly shit collapses around you.

It won't collapse because paradox ensured that multiculturalism works in CK2 and that race does not matter.

yeehaw

Eh, the wrong culture/wrong religion modifier can be a bitch when it affects heirs.

La Plata

Culture is only -10, so that barely matters. The only real problem is religion, if you have an unlikable ruler the various religions will have no problem declaring revolts all the time.
Either way, from my personal experience it is not that hard keeping a multicultural empire together as long as you have either a likeable ruler, a large army of lots of money.
Citation: I was forced to play as a low moral authority manichean empire because I never bothered to reconquer any of the holy territories and did not really bother with conversion.

Finished. Thinking of playing this through to the end though.

Help
I installed the mod Lux Invicta for CK2, but there is a problem, no matter what I do after 10 minutes of playing any ruler the game crashes for no reason and without any explanation. Until those 10 minutes, everything runs completely fine and dandy.

Lux Invicta is version 0.6K11.7
While I have crusader kings version 2.6.2 (which is the correct version to play with the mod according to the wiki)
What do?

Are there any mods for HoI4 that make it less stale and boring?

I assume you're playing on steam. If so try verifying integrity of game files.
That sometimes fixes crash issues in CK2 when using mods.

I'm not playing on Steam.

Then I have no ideas.
Try Google

taech me how to play hoi3 pls

Now you just need to conquer Mecca, Constantinopel and Rome.

HoI3 seems like a good one

i kindof broke the trade system, but i made a North African Netherlands

Do you have all the DLCs?
Are you sure you put the mod in the correct place, which is not the mod folder in the main directory?

After I turned the off the custom game settings the mod now works without crashes for some reason.
But it really sucks because I hate mechanics like shattered retreat and release from prison, but it seems like the mod wants me to play this way.

Darkest Hour
:^) get some taste you pleb

Mecca at least will be trivial as I am Hejaz's only ally.

Is all you really need. You can ignore OOB entirely if you want, the only really important thing OOB does in single player is reduce supply consumption but that's only an issue in Russia/China and you really don't need it for normal mode.

Make sure to produce everything as reserves. Reserves are basically an exploit that makes divisions massively cheaper.

help

I've been playing DW:U lately but I'm getting bored with it, should I try aurora?

Why would you ask? It's free. Just download it and play it.

What is the best troop composition for mid to late game Victoria 2? I have no idea what amount of tanks/guards/planes I should be using.

Yes. Look at my ship. I'm still using conventional armor, so I'm imagining it as a ship from Iron Sky.

North Carolina class Missile Frigate 9,850 tons 213 Crew 1490 BP TCS 197 TH 1000 EM 0
5076 km/s Armour 1-40 Shields 0-0 Sensors 1/1/0/0 Damage Control Rating 1 PPV 36
Maint Life 0.05 Years MSP 95 AFR 776% IFR 10.8% 1YR 2015 5YR 30220 Max Repair 500 MSP
Intended Deployment Time: 9 months Spare Berths 3
Magazine 600

1000 EP Magneto-plasma Drive (1) Power 1000 Fuel Use 26.2% Signature 1000 Exp 12%
Fuel Capacity 2,000,000 Litres Range 139.5 billion km (318 days at full power)

Size 6 Missile Launcher (6) Missile Size 6 Rate of Fire 60
ASM FC169-R15 (1) Range 169.4m km Resolution 15
Size 6 AMM WH:16 S:32k km/s R:151.6m km (100) Speed: 32,000 km/s End: 79m Range: 151.6m km WH: 16 Size: 6 TH: 234/140/70

Active Search Sensor MR175-R15 (1) GPS 3780 Range 175.7m km Resolution 15

Missile to hit chances are vs targets moving at 3000 km/s, 5000 km/s and 10,000 km/s

This design is classed as a Military Vessel for maintenance purposes

I have no idea what is what, but please do continue making more posts with non-Paradox games, or at least with more variety than just the newest ones.

I started a new game after getting tired of slaughtering every alien I saw in my previous save. I haven't explored far, but I'm slowly getting there. I have slow engines, massive shitty armor, and awful weaponry. I can't wait until I get a challenger.

Here is my map so far.

what the fuck is this bullshit

I think there were some Zulu buffs in newer versions, because they are some popular meme or something. That said, I played for the last time a long time ago, but even against technologically less developed than you nations (if you are even talking about such a situation), if you start with low moral or something else is just horrible not right, you can end up losing horribly.

I tried to play it and it crashed before I was even done with my first turn. Guess I'll go back to DW:U

Thats what yu get for taking on shaka's sons before developing machine guns, user.

Stop clicking the fucking window when it is processing you dumb fuck.

Even though I have yet to encounter aliens, I have made a second generation ship design. These will be faster and more heavily armed then my last ship.

John Paul Jones class Missile Frigate 9,600 tons 201 Crew 1695.2 BP TCS 192 TH 1250 EM 0
6510 km/s Armour 1-40 Shields 0-0 Sensors 1/1/0/0 Damage Control Rating 1 PPV 32
Maint Life 0.04 Years MSP 110 AFR 737% IFR 10.2% 1YR 2467 5YR 37001 Max Repair 625 MSP
Intended Deployment Time: 9 months Spare Berths 0
Magazine 596

1250 EP Internal Fusion Drive (1) Power 1250 Fuel Use 17.47% Signature 1250 Exp 12%
Fuel Capacity 2,000,000 Litres Range 214.6 billion km (381 days at full power)

Size 4 Missile Launcher (8) Missile Size 4 Rate of Fire 40
ASM FC225-R15 (1) Range 225.9m km Resolution 15
Size 4 AMM WH:16 S:60k km/s R:218m km (149) Speed: 60,000 km/s End: 60.6m Range: 218.3m km WH: 16 Size: 4 TH: 300/180/90

Active Search Sensor MR234-R15 (1) GPS 5040 Range 234.2m km Resolution 15

Missile to hit chances are vs targets moving at 3000 km/s, 5000 km/s and 10,000 km/s

This design is classed as a Military Vessel for maintenance purposes

CK2 dev diary.

I smell Jewish Shenanigans.

I hope you like singing Men of Harlech

Of course you do. You're reading about Paradox.

After playing CK2 for a while after having played EU4 for quite some time I've realised that it's just a worse version of it, the only nice thing were all the different religions and heresies but you could just edit those in yourself if you wanted them in EU.

The (((Judaism))) is staggering.

SABBATEAN TALMUDISM MOD WHEN
This would actually be a pretty cool idea if it was in any of the later games where it actually mattered to the real world.

How often in history did Jews accept converts as their own? I thought Reform Judaism was a modern thing, and wasn't particularly accepted by Real Jews.

This is the first time I find myself looking forward to a CK2 update. I seriously hope they don't fuck it up somehow.

Pretty dependent on what "denomination" of judaism you take to be the real one. reconstructionism is fucking dumb
t. looked it up on wikipedia

Never. Goyim can “convert” to judaism, but they’re not genetic jews and therefore aren’t considered real jews by the Talmud.

oy veeeeeey

Judaism isn't genetic though m8

Jews are a genetic race, though. You can convert, but you won't be regarded as a real jew.

Judaism isn't genetic as it's a religion, but being a proper Jew is genetic. Jews are an ethno-religious group of people, meaning that they are both a race and part of a religion. It's the reason why you can have atheist Jews like the one in embed related, he may not practice Judaism but he's still an ethnic Jew.

IIRC if the mongrel is born of Jewish mother, it's still considered a Jew, if he's born of Jewish father then it's technically just another goy who happens to practice Judaism.

Would it be too unfair to make Jain countries get a penalty of -1 stability each time they declare war?

No, it crashed when I pressed a button that opens the file explorer

I don't see much of a difference between the offspring of a woman who converted to Judaism a few hundred years ago and one who converted last year. Both are ultimately LARPing since they both aren't descendants from those in the book of their religion.

All playable jews in CK2 are converts (Khazars and KANGZ in Semien).

Most Ashkenazi Jews are descended from the filthy ancient Israeli scum, actually.

You're not one of those "we wuz the real joowz" christcucks now are you?

Nah, wished he posted more though.

Do you mean crazy uberzionist Baptists?

No they are just a mix of eastern-Europeans and asians, they have semitic features like big lips and hooknoses because of inbreeding, not because they are descended from actual semites.
Need proof? Habsburgs.

Judaism is a genetic, cultural and religious continuum. That's why they're so hard to wipe out.

Why then do they not have any Asian features?

Was he originally just an autist modding parajew games, that got hired later on?

Yes.

You, too, can work for Paradox if you're willing to do it for free for a few years via modding and aren't one of those vile nasty shitlords.

Habsburgs were inbred not Jewish.

That was the point you fucking idiot, did you even read the post?

nice trips

No they are descended from the original sandkikes, read up on Greek and Roman history in the region and how the ancient Israelis acted, exact same behavior as modern kikes, they are clearly the same people.

Which part of this makes modern day Jews physical descendants?

No, you're right. It's just that I've seen people claim that the Habsburgs were Jewish based on Charles II

Except that instruction manual (the talmud) was written much later, the jewish behavior was always there.

Rome was collapsing around the same time, still no connection on how modern day Jews are physical descendants of hebrews.

The Khazar Theory was and is still being promoted by kikes today
Rethinking the Khazar Theory. By Dr. David Duke.
archive.is/oP16g

yes

What about Jerusalem?

What? It's exactly the opposite, they denounce their khazar origins because it would prove that they are not or barely related to the original hebrew people at all.

I forgot that one, I was actually planning on someday doing a zoroastrian EU4 game where I try to conquer those four but I'm not experienced enough to already attempt something like that.

You haven't read the link I posted.

"Interestingly enough, the Khazar theory was launched, and is still to this day, driven primarily by Communist Jews and other Jews who promote it in the Gentile community as a refutation that the Jews can’t be racist because they are not a race! It is ironic that the three most prominent exponents of the theory that “the Jews are not a race” all have almost exaggerated caricatures of features people ascribe as Jewish. Above, left to right: Zionist extremist and Communist Party member Arthur Koestler (author of the “The Thirteenth Tribe”); Jewish geneticist Eran Elhaik; and Shlomo Sand, an Israeli academic and former member of the Union of Israeli Communist Youth (Banki). All three maintain that
large numbers of present-day Jews are completely genetically unrelated to the Middle Eastern-origin Jews who wrote the Babylonian Talmud."

”His argument was that if he could persuade people that a non-Jewish “Khazar” heritage formed the basis of modern Jews, then this would be a weapon against European racially-based anti-Semitism.“Should this theory be confirmed, the term ‘anti-Semitism’ would become void of meaning,” he said.According to Scammell, Koestler told French biologist Pierre Debray-Ritzen he“was convinced that if he could prove that the bulk of Eastern European Jews were descended from the Khazars, the racial basis for anti-Semitism would be removed and anti-Semitism itself could disappear.” (Source: Scammell, Michael. Koestler: The Literary and Political Odyssey of a Twentieth-Century Skeptic, Random House, 2009, ISBN 978-0-394-57630-5, p. 546.)

Well, that didn't work out.
A Jew is a Jew wether he rides are horse and shoots a bow at goyim or rips them off in the marketplace.

Jews are whatever is convenient in the situation they're currently in, one day they are a race, the other day they are a religion and the day after that they pretend to be white.

this seems like it would make the memehammer mod pretty dank

I'm playing my first nomadic game, when should I feudalize?

By 2020 Dwarf Fortress will have better Grand Strategy gameplay than any paradox game.

And by 2200, it might even have a usable UI

Retard.

vicky 3 when

Never. Horsefuckers are OP as-is.

It’s their next game in development, but why would you want it? It will just be the shitty 3D map, POPs will be deleted, there will be emphasis on feminism and casus belli just for forcing countries to adopt female voting, and it will look like utter shit.

But that's literally what WWI was about…

I think your Swedish education is catching up to you.

connect the dots you goy

I don't see anything about modern day Jews being blood related to the tribes their books talk about. Unless you consider maternal descendacy under a 1000 years of slavery to be blood related, all that link shows is that there are people who believed to be chosen and keep their anti-race bloodlines strong.

nah more like this

Never, if we're lucky.

There are plenty of people that act the same as Jews, it doesn't prove that are descended from the Israelites. In any country's population there are probably goys with a greater proportion of ancient-Israeli ancestry than "actual" Jews.

And by 2500AD we'll be able to play it at reasonable framerate.

Just like (((real life))).

source?

Speaking of that Vicky 2 is on sale.

But do yourself a favour and don't give your shekels to Jewhan.

yeehaw

Finally, after 3+ months of fulfilling my autistic modding whims, V9 of user's edits is completed.
Changes include LOTS of provinces and new countries, located chiefly in the Caucasus, but a few others in the Balkans, the Sahara, Arabia and India as well. New cultures & culture groups, lots of new countries which are more or less historically plausible, 5 new religions, events to make the Safavids and Mughals appear on the map and much more.
Also updated the mod which implements cosmetic units to several new VeF countries.

>user's edits V9:
mega.nz/#!AtsgxZKa!qmptseDbES4gFhMDzTXE_-lWQ-cLgrdhDwqOeD8KqbM

>user's Cosmetic Units Graphical Phixes V2:
mega.nz/#!JxF1HDbY!6Ls19znWcpgfBYd0l6bOrpUiMc6_IlAvGcruvy2_dUg

RotA kind of fucks up and casualizes some mechanics (though it does fix other things like infinite exponential population growth). Get Magna Terra since it keeps vanilla mechanics mostly the same but fills up the map so that interesting stuff actually happens, then you can try RotA.

Also Magna Terra might bug out and crash if you start from the earliest start date, so don't do that if you have crashing problems.

Added in the archives.

Coming from DW:U, aurora is too much for me to handle. They're so very different that aurora is just too alien to me

Best mod for playing a theocracy or republic in Crusader Kings II?

Aurora is fucking easy. I've played it for over 950+ hours without trouble. I managed 56 hours a week last month alone.

Theocracies are locked.

Republics are mostly hardcoded so not much can be changed about them. Any mod is going to play pretty much the same except for the non-republic changes they make.

I just want to play one of those bald monk ladies.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=472394596&searchtext=

Try using this to play as characters that's not in your dynasty then switch to a character who's leading a republic.

th-thanks, you too

Please do tell of any errors, crashes or anything pertaining this sub-mod in general, I didn't have much time to playtest.

I've never used mods before but would this work with version 1.15?

I'm not sure, the mod disables states and some events check if The Cossacks dlc (1.15dlc) is enabled or not (they still work without Cossacks), but I think some of its features require Mare Nostrum.

Mare Nostrum as in patch 1.17

It's still pre-Rights of Man, right?

Doesn't he have to use with it VeF anyway? And the last version of VeF supposedly requires 1.17.1

Yes.

I just noticed that the spread of Bogomilism is fairly OP and I'll be releasing a hotfix soon.

If anyone wants to know, I fucked up with some numbers; it's supposed to spread to a neighboring province every 35 years, but Orthodoxy and Catholicism reduce those years to 26. Newly-converted provinces obtain a -3% missionary strength for 20 years, which, combined with the velocity the heresy spreads, causes the Balkans, Pannonia and Greece to become wholly Bogomilist in a matter of 1~2.5 centuries.
I'm cutting the modifier's active time by half and the spread time to 50 years while adding province tags to newly-converted provinces. These newly-converted provinces won't be able to spread Bogomilism until 15 years after conversion.

On that topic does anyone have a magnet link for a Victoria package that has Heart of Darkness and House Divided?

Here we go:

>user's edits V9.1 (hotfix compatible with pre-existing V9 saves):
mega.nz/#!p19SlD4b!IQ3Lb3t9ItXCXkpc6M2-o6jg1hKpaiIwsPrYbsAVQEM

Well, unless you don't mind some provinces not getting the updated tradegoods and several new religious centers.

Another hotfix, hopefully it's the last one:

>user's edits V9.2 (hotfix compatible with pre-existing V9/V9.1 saves):
mega.nz/#!cslEnDZA!5Cpk2FufVx7IeQPjSEvghLeNFHlDiiGutna-_ZyYhIw

Forgot to enable some backbone VeF events to the new areas added by the sub-mod, sorry about that one.

What the fuck is that giant red blob over Hungary?

That reminded me when someone made a whites only mod for that new space game I forget what it's called. I remember the cries of white supremacy and it was taken down, someone should have made a black only mod with actually black supremacy to show the hypocrisy.

I'm no exper on HoI3 but what's the point in producing reserve units over non-reserve units? My guess is producing non-reserve units are deployed right away with full organization and morale?

bootleg ottomans get out

the units are much cheaper that way

If you produce units at 25% reserve you get a 75% cost decrease (intentionally picking a low conscription law while using war economy laws makes you very OP). Reinforcing a unit from 25->100% takes way less IC than building the rest. Also units at lowered reserve strength will consume less supplies and no consumer goods in the pre-war period. Also the first time you mobilize you get a huge bonus to reinforcing.

During a war, yes you'll need to wait a bit to reinforce, but the cost decrease is still huge.

I remember somebody on 8ch talking about this conspiracy theory ages ago. Never thought I'd see it mentioned again.

WE

Despite the glaring typos "… mayor cities …" instead of "… [major] cities …" this shit cracks me up every time i see it

Playing as a Manchurian tribe and form the Qing dynasty is very satisfying. One of the least played but fun gameplay nations i would recommend in EU4.

Just a nice feeling killing chinese

user, what with the extra map folder?

Realpolitiks torrent where?

Am I a bad man?

evil incarnate

Sometimes it's fun playing the big bad guy.
And turning everyone in the Balkans into muslims :^)

Okay, is Aurora automated in any way, or do you have to manually manage every single fucking ship and colony you make?

Nah, it was some conspiracy about 1000 missing years. There a bunch of medieval artefacts where a date after 1000AD has been written, but using a letter i or j instead of a 1, and supposedly these dates have been misinterpreted in order to create an extra thousand years which shouldn't exist.

:^)

check igg

thanks lad

And there are people aside from LARPing niggers who believe that?

Are you talking about the phantom time hypothesis? Thats just only a couple hundred years.

EU4's object positions are sometimes wonky (some won't show units/cities), so that extra map folder goes in \Documents\Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis IV\, (that's the folder containing savegames, mods, screenshots, etc) just in case you're getting any of the aforementioned problems. If not, you can simply ignore it.

It is just surprising, because such a folder doesn't actually exist there by default. At least for me.

It's automatically generated once you enable the nudge console command which is for modding provinces, objects and traderoutes.
If you ever mod provinces of you own, make sure both positions positions.txt (the one in Europa Universalis IV\map and the one in \Europa Universalis IV\mod\yourmod\map) coincide. It took me a while to figure out since there aren't any written guides telling about that.

B-But what about muh historical railroading?!

That's Hungary.

Look at this shit, isn't it ludicrous? The battle begun as 30k vs 22k.
Gotta remove soon.

It's fucking shit.

One of the new events at work; Persia is released from Ak Koyunlu or Kara Koyunlu as well as vassalizing Shirvan

I'm losing money as kebab. Help?

Didn't mean to post that. But a couple years in and another way and I'm losing money.

So he deals (1.22 * (1/(1-.22)) * (1.4 / .9)) = about 140% more damage than you. And he's got a similar morale advantage over you.

Stop playing like shit.

Should delete most/all of your forts. The only good use of them is if you can stop separate enemy allies from doomstacking together, like the fort in Sham would prevent a Mamluk/Qara force from getting together and makes sense to keep for a while. But most of the other forts are useless.

Also you can always reduce advisors a notch. Try to use half price advisors from the estates.

What are the conditions?
As far as alternative history events go I have to say I prefer them being less likely than likely.

Naming my second ambitious, envious son Mordred was a mistake, wasn't it?

Is this considered /gsg/ material?

Somehow a khazar jewish khan has landed in Britain and got himself a duchy sized area.

JUST

Why do you have your armies at full maint if you're not at war?

To be prepared.

Thats dumb. Raise troops when you need them.

He doesn't seem to have a problem right then, but the maint slider affects whether a coalition declares war on you.

Fuck, I can barely raise an army of 1900 at that point, I'm more surprised that fucking happened so fast than anything else, must have been the entire population of sheep shaggers of that shit.

Well I'm always waring .

Then at least try to declare one war before you finish the other one, so you can have war taxes raised continuously. Although that's a bit of a sword point drain.

Any tips on teching up as Japan? I'm only 1-2 techs behind Europe right now, but I've got Sakoku so institution spread is shit.

That's not me, I'm Wallachia. The guys fighting are Poland-Denmark-Sweden-Norway-and some other HRE dude vs Bohemia-Kebab-Some other fag. Poland's been thoroughly fucked, mostly because they thought it'd be cool to DW me while I was fighting the t*rks. Gotta get on their good side though, because I need me some Transylvanian clay in order to form Romania and take over the HRE, Hungary's gonna have to die and I need Poland and Bohemia's help to accomplish so.

Well it's not actually alternate history, that's how Safavid Persia came to be; there's also a Mughal event with similar conditions, except that it doesn't matter if the Timurids exist or not; in the end they are an offshoot of Timmy.
I don't like historical railroading, but a late-medieval/renaissance world without Persia or the Mughals is just silly.

There are two versions of the Safavid event, one for the AI and one for the player when playing AKK or QAR

AI event conditions are:

Player event conditions:
This player event gives two options:

Persia gets claims all over the Persian region, Khorasan area, Iraq and Armenia and have ottomans as historical rivals; whatever happens afterwards is up to the AI or you to decide.

Here's V9.3 hotfix, as I forgot to include P3R not existing as a condition to trigger the Safavid event (compatible with pre-existing saves.) Thanks for that one:
mega.nz/#!1okVWBrJ!R5KFBiGAlrjAjQ-zYtJx87WQvFLcIxCmbCO8Cc6uzTU

Hey, I went and pirated HoI4 to test out whether or not I would like it, with the DLC included. However, the launcher says I have no DLC, despite the files clearly being present. Any ideas?

Maybe you should just buy the game?

I just wanted to unite the Germanic peoples.

Some cracks won't let you use the DLC even if you have them.

Go away jewhan

imma need a quick rundown

Update: pulled it off I think.

Anybody played Realpolitiks? It came out on Steam yesterday. It looks kinda shallow.

I am playing it right now. It's a nice change of pace in that it completely abstracts all warfare to a Risk-tier model, but really fleshes out internal politics and international diplomacy.

It is, but I find myself having fun anyway.

polite sage

Why aren't you in Indonesia yet, user?

i.imgur.com/6JUd30C.jpg
i.imgur.com/SDb00jc.jpg

Alright, what's this got to do with a medieval gnostic-christian heresy?

You know what to do, user. Kebab fears the Samurai.

This happened to me a lot of times.

That's why you keep your armies at about 25% maintenance to deal with rebels and position them in the middle of your country. Let the enemy siege down the borders while you max maintenance and wait a bit for your armies to reach max or close to max morale. Then attack.

LOL

I'm disappointed with this game, why the fuck can't I get a transporter without having an arms industry? Riddle me that one.

I'm more angry about not being able to do anything about most of the events in this game. Can't affect the culture, can't affect colonisation events, have to obey UN like a bitch no matter what… The game is pretty neat with internal management, but sorely needs more depth in all the other fields

The Revolution never even fired. The white stuff in Italy is the Papal State, which is the only tag that can't form Italy, so they were crippled as theological idiots the entire game (especially when the Protestants won the league war). Freak accidents I guess.

I kind of gave up there. I was trying to get as much of China as possible, especially to deny Russia and Bengal of it after 1700, and coring China just sucked the fuck out of my paper points.

I converted most of China to accepted cultures though.

If I started again I'd definitely do three things:

- Give up on the New World. It's nice to look at but drains your resources and doesn't do shit for institution spread. Instead, start pushing through Manchuria and Siberia right away, hoping to get a nice tentacle of knowledge with Russia.

- ENACT SAKOKU. I managed to spread institutions by brute force developing provinces. The random 40k religious rebels from the "fumi-e" event every 5 years are NOT worth it.

- Eat Indonesia like you said, preferably before Europe gets there.

I'm sorry for having to ask this but how do I use mods in EU4? I just downloaded the veritas mod posted by the user earlier and placed in the mod folder but I'm not seeing anything in the mod list in the launcher.

There are two mod folders. One should have a dummy text saying "don't place mods here".

The EU4wiki has a page on where to place mods for your OS. Don't forget to include both the mod .zip or folder, and the .mod file (which points EU4 at the mod folder). Have fun!

don't put anything into the mod folder in the main game folder (usually in program files or similar). You need to put it into the one in your documents

Ah alright I'll try that.

It doesn't actually say "don't place mods here" for me, pic related.

wew

Is this game at all decent? How does it compare to Paradox games?

It has quite a few bugs (all 3 of my saves corrupted literally at the same time, fuck me), warfare is just about the most simplified I've ever seen, international and internal politics and economy have more detail than usual, and that's about it. It's so casual it makes EU4 seem autisticaly complex in comparison, but it actually manages to make peace more interesting than warfare. If only it severaly expanded on pretty much all of its mechanics, it could be pretty good, but I guess that's not happening. It was a nice time waster, but I probably won't come back to this game.

Still, if you are planning to make a GSG, you should definitely give this one a look, since the approach it takes towards internal politics is nothing like Parajew's

I'm bored and need a new game and I'm in the mood for some sci-fi shit. Is Stellaris at least decent by now?

I'm not gonna pay for it, obviously, I just want something to do this weekend.

It's better than it was on release, but still has ways to go. Next DLC looks promising

It is retarded shit.
100% warscore takes always the same amount of time, regardless if you 100% the USA or some one province african shithole, you can mostly take only one to two provinces at a time and the capital in a seperate war.
You can not mix and match wargoals, so you have conquered 98% of the map when the 80 years time limit is up if you take your time…
Attacking brings you and your society to authoritanism, once you reach it, you can attack everyone without consequenzes and your people will love you for it.
Atleast when you ammas 500 or so troops the whole world ignores you, because you are more powerful than everyone combined.
Once you are dept free and have around 6-10 privinces the game is over, because it is always the same pattern repeating.

*totalitarian

Virtually nothing has changed since release though. Unless you count Paradox throwing all the Ethos modifiers into a hat and drawing them out again randomly.

worst part of warfare was that if you had 1000 troops and enemy had 20, it still took the same time since only like 5 troops from each side could take part in a single battle at once

Exactly.
That is why I had 20 of everythign or so always in reserve and attacked a fuckton of opms and what ever at the same time with my shitty 5-5-5-(5)-(1) armies. (because you also only need one transport…)

Obviously you hadn't played it on release then, or you'd know that it was downright unplayable due to all the bugs and pants on head retarded balance. didn't add that much content so far, but the next DLC seems like it could finally bring something substantial to the table

And always the same fucking pattern.
5 days defense +15
5 days frontal assault +15
attack streets
now the enemy has his first and only buff on
take airbase
air supperiority
cities
barracks (or whatever it is called)
final attack
always in what 4 months? regardles of size.

I did play it on release

What bugs? Game was pretty bug free

Nothing has really changed here. If anything balance is worse now because its impossible to counter ethics drift and the indivualist ethos is OP. Also you can only conquer like 3 planets per war with 100 WS and the whole map now ends up in 10+ empire defensive pacts after 100 years.

Are you shitting me? Images routinelly getting swapped one for another, capital planet modifier staying after conquering it, awful performance, warscore getting counted incorrectly and more

Battleship balance is significantly better now

Im having a bug that turns all text into pink squares, anybody knows what it is and how to fix it?

Never noticed. You mean pop graphics or something? No one cares.

So? Capital buildings stay. Not even a bug

Performance is just as shit as it was before

How? Only change I know is that the AI can't fuck you over by killing a million mining stations to win, but that's not a bug.

Uhh, no? Lategame energy weapons still dominate and missiles/ballistics are crap for them. Literally nothing has changed except that some weapons got moved and rebalanced to XL size, but nothing changed about what you use.

I mean the faction icons on the map

I guess that's why this "no-bug" was one of the first things patched, right?

Sometimes it counted certain things, sometimes it didn't, especially when it came to fleet combat. Also one of the first things patched.

The entire system got revamped in one of the later patches.

If only it didn't take me 10 minutes to embark and assemble all my levees whenever I go to war

N' SHEIT

You said it made the game unplayable. The faction icons are already useless anyway since you have the colors.

I don't even know what you are talking about with a capital planet modifier, but if capital planet buildings already stay when you take the capital then clearly it doesn't really matter if modifiers stay too.

OK yeah, that was a decently big issue, but hardly unplayable.

Nothing really got revamped, the tracking stat just got added to make late game corvettes with over 100% evasion hittable.

I mean the modifier for the planet being your capital. It gives -10% ethics divergence, +10% happiness, and +50% border range. On launch, if you conquered an ayy capital, it would keep this, so you would end up with your star empire having five capitals pretty soon

Paradox released another game? hoi4 literally came out half a year ago.

It's not a paradox game.

Is Mount & Blade: Warband considered /gsg/ in a way since you conquer land?

Every fucking grand strat ever. Back to Vicky 2 I go.

R8 my kaiserreich.

Conquering land isn't the only condition that needs to be met in order for a game to qualify as a gsg you know.

groß/10

Why no independent French kingdom?
The east looks a bit weird without Lithuania. It's ok, but you need to remove Otto and return rightful lands to Greece.

1.) Those faggots dragged Germany into two world wars. Giving then Occitania, Britanny and Normandy is being generous.
2.) Lithuania is there, you just missed it.
3.) The Ottos are my allies, and I've helped them gain control of Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the Caucuses. In return, they've been through pretty much all of my crazy wars. They even got beat up to high hell in the Austrian war.

They've earned their place in the sun.

For context, they were the length of a knat's dick from losing Constantinople before I beat Poland and started to relieve them.

I was talking about your borders in the east. Adding Lithuania would connect the Baltics to the rest of your territory.

I never got the event for it. Should I unpuppet them so I can annex them?

Update.

I had an adventurer pirate invasion of some island OPM off Nova Scotia go on for 120+ years in AtE. The invaders had captured 2/3 holdings, but both the OPM count and the invaders had worn both their forces down to around ~200 troops, so neither could win, and the invaders couldn't capture the last holding.

Three other leaders of the pirate band had come and gone since the death of the guy the conquest was actually named for. In my LARP canon the invaders and the islanders took half the island each, coexisting peacefully but occasionally lobbing rocks at each other.

You complain about the UI in Stellaris and prefer Vicky 2 instead?

It's not that bad.

My main complaint with Vicky2 Is that the economy is railroaded. Commodity prices are relatively fixed, and don't fluctuate appropriately to even the most dramatic shifts. Nothing can go especially wrong with it as long as you're not retarded. Other than that it's easily one of the better Paradox titles atm.

I hope you're playing on normal start, not old gods or charlemange.

Paradox missed so much potential with Victoria 2 in terms of its economic and diplomatic options, hell even other stuff too. The missing embargo feature, the absence of proper blockades in times of war, the lack of an in-depth trade agreement system between nations, slave POPs being infertile, not being able to occupy a country for a certain amount of time after a war ends, no coup d'états on other countries, not being able to sell or return regions,now this is just an opinion, but I think parts of Antarctica should be added into the map, tbh. Would be interesting to colonise. etc. It's just saddening to think none of this will ever be put into Victoria 3, it will just be a casualised piece of shit like HOI4.

Honestly, if they could just fix the economy to be more dynamic, I'd be happy with that. Maybe change peace deals to be less obtuse as well.

Has anyone got V2 to run in wine? The games settings are locked at 55hz and when I change the config to 144hz it doesn't seem to save it.

Noice, I managed to get 144hz, I went in to my documents on the wine virtual drive and edited it there. I'm gonna test other games too. I tried to install HOI3, I torrented the gog version and the installation would hang I'm not sure how to fix that.

Vicky 2 is really intuitive and simulationist. Barring some economic oddities like teleportation and currency stuff, you can generally make a realistic guess about how something will work and the game will in fact do it that way.

I found it extremely easy to learn. The fact that it's historic is an added bonus, you know what your goals are territory-wise right off the bat.

Stellaris, I just… I feel lost. I don't know what my immediate goal is or what my first actions should be. Gonna watch some LPs to get a better idea, I think, before I start playing.

It's best to imagine Stellaris as a 4X game that evolves into grand strat around the mid-game.

Your first order of business is always to scout out surrounding systems, build a solid base of energy and minerals and upgrade your home world.

Yes, I just got a boner how great that would be. I've always wanted to destroy GB's entire manufacturing base and leave them in ruin. I know we get this almost every thread but how hard would it be to make a gsg? It's just a map, game's not too complex.

All incredible points that should be standard in every gsg.

The main problem is that there are no dedicated grand strat / strat in general engines that are publicly available.

Don't know what you guys are talking about, full-occupying Austria for a solid year is pretty much the only way to form super Germany.

Ah, what if someone were to reverse engineer paradoxs game with their own code? Is that harder than making a new engine? Shit I wish so much I had the intelligence to make a game.

That's while you're at war with them though, I was thinking more along the lines of a post-war occupation. Like what France did with the Rhineland.

It is. Especially if you want it to be good. Even the map is a grand job. It is a lot of research to make it as historical as possible and not just in boarders, but the details of each province. And then you have thousands of events. You will have to make the world work. What influences what and make it dynamic. An AI that can interact with this dynamic world is also something you will have to make. The good thing in grand strategies is that at least the AIs have historic goals, but the more depth the game has the harder it will be to program an AI that will interact with the world properly. It is a lot of fucking autistic work. That is why even the best games we have are not perfect. It not surprising that the more normalfags modern game developers are the less autism and love they have to work hard into doing something like that and so they just do it as easy as possible and you get a HoI4 were even the map and leaders are not done properly, the world has less dynamic to it than ever thanks to a fucking event tree you decide to follow yourself and horrendous AI.
This is why people just talk big, but never do anything to oppose Paradox. Because it is hard work and they give up on it themselves.

What about their old game engine that DH used? Or did the developers of DH get permission from Paradox to use it?

I will find the alien technology and will draw power from the Aryan race that hides behind the sky.

you could always make fantasy gsg.

Fantasy doesn't really work in a gsg, that's more 4x territory. Alternate history works fine though because there's always going to be a somewhat historical backstory to it.

A fantasy gsg would have to include a lot of history to it, which I think could be really interesting. It would be easy to set one in already existing worlds with a lot of history written for them, like Middle-earth or Warhammer (pre-End Times) but I think it would be really interesting to make a fantasy gsg where details about history are revealed mostly through flavor, text, game events, descriptions, etc. Then the player will figure out what a certain nation thinks about its neighbors and itself without knowing what the actual history is.

The problem with that approach is that it's terribly boring to read endless texts about MUH LORE.

Pillars of Eternity tried it with its setting and it was shit. GSG works when we have a frame of reference we already know, so either with real history or established fantasy worlds.

…Warhammer Mod for CK2?

I've been doing pretty good so far, haven't conquered this quickly before. Took quantity ideas as my first so I don't have to rely on mercenaries anymore.

I didn't mean that you should be forced to read words words words. More that in certain events there would be a reference to past events and then you can kind of piece together what happened or some factions would invoke certain gods, and call other factions names, and the like.

Now this is something truly epic

It's going to take just as much effort as historical research and result in a much less appealing product.

I'm not saying it would be easy, or even good. I just though it would be an interesting diversion from the usual boring fantasy 4x games.

That was the Europa Engine and they confirmed last year that they won't make it available again. Probably worried about competition popping up.

Fantasy works fine if you put in the worldbuilding effort (to use a couple pre-existing fantasy settings as examples, TES and Warhammer both got CK2 mods made), but that's a whole giant chunk of work on its own, and a ton of research you have to do if you want it to feel legitimate to players.

4X means there's a degree of randomization and/or blank canvas. If you have a world fully designed and the same starting arrangement each time, and with somewhat consistent playthroughs (ie: Germany almost always forms in Vicky 2 barring player intervention), that's grand strategy.

But it would indeed be a lot of work. Less if you focused on a small region.

Much less appealing to who?

Honestly the worst part about being a fantasy would be that people will have an excuse to bitch about how unbalanced it is.
But yes, still a lot of work will have to be made to decide ton things and you will have even less excuses for why something is like that.

To the people who typically play gsg.

That's what I was trying to get at, probably should have made it more clear though. When he said fantasy, I assumed he meant creating an entirely new fantasy which would be rather difficult and more 4x like.

Depends on what they do with it.
The ONLY thing fun about most Paradox GS is breaking history.. But if you look at something like Distant Worlds people have a lot of fun with it, and its based off nothing.
Why can we have a sci-fi GSG but not a fantasy one?

The majority of people want to just RP as some country or/and know about history and want to relive it or do something someone else wasn't able to do in real life. Stuff like that. Being historical is the biggest appeal to grand strategies. Your gameplay and world building will have to be stellar to actually be able to start up a fantasy grand strategy franchise.

Honestly sci-fi makes everything a lot more bombasting. You will have to have some pathetic excuse for people not being able to just blow up each other with sun bombs or something.

This is something that would be cool to see, but there'd have to be some sort of gimmick apart from taking place in a unique world. Perhaps gameplay mechanics that relate to the lore, somehow. Also it would need to be someone's passion project as I don't think there is a single team of developers in the industry that has the time flexibility and talent to do this right. Maybe if gsg's were a thing 20 years ago, we would have seen something like this.

Personally, much as I like Vicky 2's time period in terms of technology, politics, and diplomacy, I'm quite sick of that actual period of history because I've seen at and its permutations far too many times. I'd rather see a new world, in an equivalent time period.

Track left. Seize the Gulf of Persia trade nodes and deny Ottomans the sweet shekels.

How do I install mods in a pirated Crusader Kings 2, tried putting them in the folder and they won't run

You need the ZIP and the .mod file inside that zip in your mods folder. You also need to edit the .mod file so it points at the correct zip.

I uh, did what I could about that, but Persia was my only viable ally for most of the game so I didn't get very far. Removing kebab this run probably isn't realistic.

Hadn't thought how complex shit really is. Although I'm surprised no one has tried to make a proper gsg.

oh but they tried and failed

Try to conquer Oman at least and see where you can get from there.

A few opinions on Realpolitiks after about ten hours:

The fastest speed is way too slow

The techtree is fun, but unrealistic. You can make your country a military dictatorship with open borders or an extremely religious communist democracy.

The war system is shit, number of units is irrelevant, only the tech bonuses the units have. Even if you have 20 times the troops, it takes as long to win as an equally numerous foe.

The space colonisation is cute but as far as I can tell serves no purpose.

Having to manually invest in stuff like the olympics every x day instead of autoinvestng is
annoying.

The timelimit sucks.

Some of the events are retarded. Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia forming West Yugoslavia? Hah.

African nations are overly strong.

Still its a decent timewaster with potential. Most issues can hopefully be modded or patched.

so user's edits to Vef are not going to work with the new 3.3 version right?

Probably not. If this new update includes the RoM shit I see no reason to play it anyway.

Well shit, get a load of this:
wiki.veritasetfortitudo.com/index.php/Version_3.3
Most of the new stuff added's pretty cool, the only things fucking it up are:

(This kinda makes up for it, but I don't think that'd be enough.)

The dudes added LOTS of new stuff which are kinda syncretic with RoM, but RoM fucks up the game. Worse enough I don't think I could undo those changes from RoM unless I make my own bizarre/bootleg version of VeF.

Why not just continue working on the old version? If you see something new and good you might try to import it, if it is within your possibilities.

We'll see how this new version fares. I think I could do something about it, I mean, if it's within my possibilities of course. Most of the stuff and workarounds I've done have been made purely by reverse-engineering and trial-and-error, implementing the new stuff into 1.17 shouldn't be too hard. I'll try adding everything that doesn't require RoM, but it seems quite extensive, so it could take a while.

Hope the fags upload the steam version soon because I don't have a paracucks account nor I'm planning on giving those swedes my precious shekels.

Also, it kinda makes me wonder if they know I'm doing this submod. I haven't made any contacts with Penguintopia or anyone from their team, hell I don't even know who they are.

If you haven't posted it outside fullchan, I doubt it. Anyway, just do what you decide. The only thing I can say is that it is probably preferably without mechanical bloats and just general edits instead. Probably adding AI updates would be nice, if possible.

here you go boys VeF 3.3

mega.nz/#!DVAAwIiR!cXng_SIEoNy-y0MLtUo8PuyyzBcQSegikdY8Lnzv6XE

Yeah I'm gonna see what I can do, AI stuff is a must though, as well as all the new Coptic mechanics (Gotta download RoM though, since I believe I need some new GUI assets for the new mechanics)

Thanks user

An actual changelog for the next patch of CK2:
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-42-the-ever-changing-changelog.1000628/

###################
# Balance
###################
- Minor clan revolt troops are no longer inherited, and the leader of the uprising now has more money, prestige, population and manpower as well as two sons to succeed him
- If you grant a title and all titles below it to a child while following a religion that uses bishops, the temples will now have bishops generated rather than not get handed to the recipient
- "Cultural Bonds" no longer causes an alliance, but instead allows other independent characters of the conqueror's culture to join them in defensive wars. The AI is likely to do this if their opinion of the defender is positive and they're not busy with wars of their own
- Allowed vassals to press de jure claims against their fellow vassals again (though the AI won't)
- You'll now lose some Threat if dying causes you to lose land
- When the holder of a viceroyalty dies, they'll now be replaced in wars by their regular heir, not their liege
- The "Ask to Leave Court" diplomatic interaction will now cause the character's spouses to leave as well, and has the same requirements of the spouses as the character being asked to leave
- Increased the duration of the "War Taxes" modifier to five years (up from three), for completing the "Build a War Chest" Ambition
- Overthrow Ruler will now give the ruler a claim on the title if they accept the demands
- No longer possible to usurp titles from the vassals of a revolting vassal
- Capitals can now be moved every 50 years rather than once per lifetime. Nomads still get to move it every 10 years
- Merchant Republics with too few patricians will no longer draft people who are heir to a title to become patricians, since this risks disinheriting them
- No longer possible to ask to join a war against someone you have a non-aggression pact with
- The "make my court/vassals speak English" events can now trigger if one's a vassal of Britannia rather than England, and can trigger for the king/emperor as well, not just their vassals
- The prestige you get from being a consort now scales with the tier of your spouse. Reduced the prestige to half. Now it ranges from 0.5/month from a baron to 2.5/month from an emperor
- The capital duchy of a title, if held by the title holder, will under elective/tanistry law now always follow that title's succession, even if your heir is not playable for you. Counties, baronies, and other duchies will still revert to primogeniture in that case
- Now possible to give temple holdings to children if that does not risk disinheriting them
- No longer possible to appoint someone to your council when they're part of a faction that's sent you an ultimatum; this could be exploited to have them leave the faction, giving you an easy win in the faction war, or invalidating it entirely
- When non-primary war participants die, their primary heir will now stay in the war if the inherited title ends up as their primary title, and it'd be possible for them to ask to join the war, or be called in by the war leader
- When eating your prisoners, you can now attract a non-serious disease
- No longer possible to join or start factions while you have a truce with your liege
- Landed characters now pick a plot if they have none considerably more often; on average after 12 months

###################
# Interface
###################
- The levy tooltip now shows all modifiers to levy size rather than just the influence of martial and the location of the holding compared to one's capital
- The council job actions now say their name at the top of the tooltip even if the councilor is currently performing the action
- "Favorite map mode" buttons will now be highlighted if the associated map mode is selected via the regular button rather than the custom button
- The game will no longer occasionally change the selected tab for no apparent reason on the character screen if you have a non-ruler selected
- When part of a faction revolt, the faction leader's units will look allied rather than neutral
- Updated the "Grant Viceroyalty" interaction to include the "Include Vassal Titles" checkbox
- Added support for accented ASCII characters and similar (E.G., é, å, ü) in the Character Finder's search field
- The holding view will now show the influence of stewardship on the holding's tax income, and the income summary in the province view will acount for the stewardship bonus
- Updated the Focus window to avoid some cases were it wouldn't explain why you are unable to select a given focus
- Reaper's Due: The Hospital icon in the province view will now open the hospital buildings screen if the province has a hospital. If it does not, it will toggle the Extended Province View
- The main menu music will now start playing if you unmute it using the main menu settings, even if you started the game with music muted
- Fixed game rule titles sometimes going across two lines on the game rule screen for some languages
- Updated the dynasty view for the Indian religions, as they would use the Christian dynasty ornament
- Clicking the Nomad Agitation alert will now select the relevant province, not just pan to it
- Made the list of titles in the character view slightly wider
- The event where you ask your court physician to save your sickly child will now show the child's portrait
- Known/backed plots now show their plot power in the UI entry itself, not just the tooltip
- Clicking a council job action again will now cancel the job assignment
- Recalling someone from their council action while having a job selected for assignment will now cancel job assignment
- The border highlighting of selected CBs now takes precedence over selected provinces or titles
- Updated the condition tooltips for the decisions "Mend the Great Schism" and "Restore the Roman Empire" to shorten the tooltip and make them easier to read
- Now only possible to hit "Ready" in multiplayer when the save has finished loading
- Fixed the character UI not fully updating if the character died while you were looking at them. Before this would result in the plot button still being available, as well as a number of other issues
- The realm peace tooltip will now tell you how long it has been since you used realm peace if it is on cooldown
- Build Time and Build Cost modifiers now show as percentages (E.G., -10.0% instead of -0.1)
- Added a unique skin for the Republic view when playing as Indian
- Added a sound for gaining a new trait
- Event options will now list both trait icons and affected character portraits
- Fixed the "Call to Arms" text sometimes not fitting the letter window

- Changed the color of the mosaic at the top of the Muslim Clan/Nomad interface, to make it different from the Council interface
- The tooltip for religion in the province window now provides the same info as the religion tooltip in the character religion
- The title shields on the law page now no longer change order when you click any of them, instead making the selected one bigger
- Interface shortcuts that require the SHIFT key to be used now more clearly indicate that's the case. In the past a capital letter shortcut meant SHIFT was used, but now it'll say for example "SHIFT+A" rather than just "A"
- Removed "Show Commanders" choice in the Minor Titles View and changed the "Show Honorary Titles" to "Show Commanders Only" to only display commanders
- Added new option to the Minor Titles View "Auto-assign Commanders", which will replace a commander automatically with the best available candidate whenever a commander dies
- You no longer have to resign a commander first in order to replace them in the minor titles view
- Switched the placement of the title shield and the voter stance for the council in the My/Liege Council tab, to keep consistency with other portraits
- Fixed clicking on someone's primary title sometimes not taking you to their capital
- Clicking on a character's plot on the character screen will now take you to the target of the plot
- Fixed the decision to donate to the Knights of the Sun not having an icon
- The religion screen will no longer show the title of the religious head if there is no religious head
- The "Mod" and "Version" checkboxes in the multiplayer browser have been clarified to "Same Mods" and "Same Version"
- Moved the scrollbar slightly in the different law tabs, to make them somewhat easier to see
- Removed the "double" click sound you would get when clicking a province if the Extended Province View was opened already
- Added a sound effect when turning the pages in the Chronicle
- Added indicators for good and bad childhood traits in the Education Focus picker
- Removed the additional important minor title portraits at top of the Council View
- Made so the prisoner icon is now clickable and takes you to the imprisoner
- Improved the tooltip for the "Revoke Vassal Title" plot
- Updated character tooltip so it mentions whether you have educator/guardian (with name and location) and removed redundant tooltip that gave the same information
- Educate character interaction tooltip now use Conclave description if Conclave is enabled

New