Mountain Blade thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Mv77N)
revolt.group/denuvo/fileadmin/logs/ajax.log
reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/5s8s3v/mount_and_blade_2_likely_using_denuvo_a_form_of/
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249537.msg5973123.html#msg5973123
world2ch.org/wiki/doku.php?id=4chan
moddb.com/mods/paradigm-worlds/downloads/paradigm-worlds-mod-058-for-warband-mb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it true that the Kurds bombed the Tale worlds office in Turkeistan?

Picts are niggers so is gabefatwall

Is anyone even surprised? Warband was a fluke, Turks have shit for brains and Bannerlord is being made with consoles in mind. It's dead Jim.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

hot

Did you just assume zir's gender?

You mean aside from Denuvo leaking their emails like a bunch of idiots?

Source? I refuse to believe they actually did this.

Pajeet? Aren't they roaches?

Also, source or didn't happen.

Which mods for warband are worthwile? I haven't played in a while and there are a shitload of mods.

I can't seem to find it in the archive that is here (archive.is/Mv77N) but I do remember reading that mail when I searched for TaleWorlds on their leaked email page.

revolt.group/denuvo/fileadmin/logs/ajax.log
It's on this one though.

And here is some butt hurt reddit fags:
reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/5s8s3v/mount_and_blade_2_likely_using_denuvo_a_form_of/

Only if the cockroaches don't lock out the exe with Denuvo, and with our luck Bannerlord will come out right when Steam starts to introduce paid modding.

wasted shekels

We should try to contact them on the forums

Good luck with that. TW managed to make even that a major fuckup. Communication with the community is almost nonexistent besides that ginger e-sport faggot, and he's not allowed to say anything substantial.

Still worth a try, since it would at least bring the issues with Denuvo into discussion

There was a discussion and cucks were quick to excuse TW and beg the Turks to let them suck their dicks.

Note that this faggot is a modder too.

Oh, I see. Serves me right for looking forward to something I guess.

Apparently Denuvo has another trick up their sleeve. Don't be surprised if new games take a good little while to get cracked again.

Likely bullshit PR talk to not scare costumers away, and even if it isn't they can't play whack-a-mole with crackers forever.

Especially when you consider how determined Slav crackers are

By now I imagine everyone in the cracking scene is out for Denuvo's blood for being this arrogant and smug about their "success". Serves these pieces of shit right.

CPY, the only pirate group which has had success cracking denuvo, havent realeased anything denuvo related in 8 days, so something is definitely happening

Since Denuvo sucks anyone else switched to Tiger Knight?

Have they added Roman's in yet?

To be fair chances are that it wouldn't impact modding in any way if they kept a similar module system.

But you wouldn't be able to have shit like script extenders running. Just look at Skyrim and just how many of the more ambitious mods rely on the script extender to work.

when is the new game coming, ?

Didn't they like crack all the non early access games ?
what games are left ?

Again, not necessarily true if they use the same/similar module system.

The question people should be asking is why "proper" DRM to begin with? I mean, aside from steam M&B still uses a fairly simple serial key protection hell, if even I can bypass it that's saying something and last I checked it sold like hotcakes. The issue of using muh 3rd party DRM creates is how you essentially hostage your game and any future patches to said 3rd party.

And for what, the inconvenience of pirates (at best) being a patch or two behind? That petty satisfaction really worth paying thru your nose? Even the argument of muh first few weeks will have higher sales is bollocks considering they don't have a leash/publisher or how many shekels M&B earned them on the long run.

They don't though. Far as I recall they said it would be a similar system to Bethesda games where different parts of the game could be edited separately without requiring a single, large module.

And as things stand we don't know if TW actually ended up implementing Denuvo. The e-mail only tells us they asked for more information on it, not whether TW followed through.

Think you could stop talking out of your ass for a moment?

They already have a working module system but the question is whether the new game can handle exposed/unpacked assets. And again, to be fair M&B slows like ass on fairly modern rigs with certain mods precisely because they're a mashup of 50osp's, spaghetti coding and oversized textures. And BL looks like it'll be much more demanding.

Now if they decide to "pack" modules (which isn't a new topic) whether you'll require access to a official editor, whether said editor will be covered by DRM and finally whether you'll require access to basegame assets to rebuild/pack a module.

See, modders can work around steamworkshop and such but if they intentionally neuter the scene to sell dlc a'lla creative assembly or to weaponize mods a'lla paradox then we'll have a reason to panic.

I swear to fuck that if Denuvo is put into Bannerlord I'll retake Constantinople!

such a thing fluctuate at official forum

forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249537.msg5973123.html#msg5973123

…following questions was make on April2012…

Q: And what about the module system?
A: there won’t be a module system anymore. It’s going to be a lot more accessible, the whole structure of the game is being rewritten, tenths of times, for the modders to do whatever they please. We created a new game from scratches. What has started as a husband and wife project has expanded, as you know, and the new code began accumulating on top of the old code. It became a little clumsy, it is natural. Have you messed with the shader file, for example?

Kill yourself
>>>/reddit/

Remember when they said flails and a proper physics system in general will be a thing for Warband? Or how that amounted to lance couch baby-mode? Or let's go with that user's favourite bethesda, remember when they said you can climb mountains?

Wait and see, and for the love of god don't take anything said in development for granted.

time to upgrade your toaster, can't call yourself a mustard like that.

How do I contain these smug levels? And what are these people thinking? Indie developers wanting to throw away thousands of dollars on an anti-piracy system that will be defeated in a week.

I will buy Butterlord for sure… unless they add DRM, then i will go full yaaaaar

i'm sorry, what? Denuvo works by securing the release window, and then they remove it. It doesn't get 'defeated in a week,' because if that's what you legitimately believe, I'd advise you go look at Doom 4. I'm not sure why you're trying so hard to sound smug on a topic you know nothing about.

I don't know why you guys are kvetching that denuvo doesn't work, because there are more games with denuvo that aren't cracked than games that are.

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't but yes, it is there to protect their first week or two. If they don't remove it and if they're shit with coding their stuff, then it may screw with mods, lower performance or whatnot. It remains to be seen what Bannerlord will go through.

Denuvo or not I'm sure it will have a rocky launch just like any Mount and Blade game.

It's sophistry. Denuvo has always maintained their "we don't claim infallibility" line, but they clearly were making money by having a protection that took actual ages to crack. They are not happy about going from years and months of uncracked time to a week.

Besides, as someone who used to pirate pretty much all games (only started actually buying games when I had my own income), people who pirate games don't really give a shit if they have to wait a week or even a month to play a newly released game, we can defer gratification because we get the game for free anyway.
Besides, if you look at the list of games with Denuvo, there are only 5 I would even consider playing.

Nigger, don't get mad about your own ignorance. It's not my fault you're such a cuckold you're saying Denuvo isn't so bad.

Maybe you actually are the Persino nigger. You do sound awfully like him.

I've got to admit your skill at extrapolating bullshit is worthy of an art exhibit. Honestly, top crap.

(You) on the other hand put that nigger to shame. My god user, I get that thicc is the new trap around this place but that doesn't refer to you being thickheaded.

You're the fuckwit that gets butthurt when people explain to him that TW changed how mods are handled and gets triggered when I mention Skyrim (despite that being the example they're going for), and then, to add insult to injury, you even defended Denuvo.

Go be a Hebrew someplace else you stupid faggot.

OK user I think I got a feel for you. Now, tell me about your mother.

So how about that upcoming weeb and blade modmod, think it will pan out?

I went to the plebbit link and holy shit they're actually DEFENDING denuvo.
I'm sure at any time an actual redditor will come here do it too on Holla Forums.

Why did you come back?

Because i'm a 2003 oldfag and you're just a twat trying to fit in.
THRUST VECTORS

Yeah, what month?

Reverse search this pic, you won't find any like it. Because I took it.
As to what month, the first (october). I wasn't there from day one though.

Holy shit an actual oldfag.

So you're either an tripfag that cares over muh e-peen on mongolian memeboards after 10+ years on said memeboards or you're so pathetic a newfag that you're pretending to be a tripfag that cares over muh e-peen on mongolian memeboards after 10+ years.

Nigga, you need to lurk more.

kek

You really thought somefag wouldn't do it? Sad!

if true that's dumb because the original Mount and Blade succeeded purely out of piracy. I discovered the game after I played the demo, then cracked it to see what else the game had to offer. I bought the damn thing because I wanted the Betas that had Sieges ect the original Mount and Blade didn't have sieges for ages.

Not to mention why the fuck would they have that falling out with Paradox if they were just going to pull this shit anyway.

Your feels make me sad :(

now you made me remember threads going "my computer was formatted and i need pics/gifs all over again" which you never see now because everything is re-posted so goddamn much

Holy shit, he's even worse than a redditor newfag.

Probably selling crack information themselves

Wew, Try this one. I already posted the other once but i didn't expect people to have saved it.

I don't think it's been more than a year since I last saw one.

Listen and believe

In 2016 at least there was one on Holla Forums.
Template threads are always nice too, and I mean actual templates as in pictures of cropped faces and so on with transparency.

Bitch, you had your chance.

Every time, the same old lies.
Whoever told me I was wrong about the state of almost all upcoming games being shit, fellate a gun.

Yes, because a cap of a tripfag thread isn't in itself cancer.
Why are you assmad to the point of being unable to make sense?
I think in reality you did reverse search the other, didn't find anything and resorted to making a butthurt post.

WEW LAD
Nice job user

I actually had a shitton of stuff from 2014 and 2015 from here before my phone went to shit.

with this one I'm not finding anything and I let the reverse search thing run for 15 minutes so far.

I don't frequent /k/ but it's hardly all that bleak either.

tineye and google images resulted in nothing almost instantly. I let imageraider running for half an hour and got nothing.
looks like user reedeemed himself. now I'm going to play video games.

>world2ch.org/wiki/doku.php?id=4chan
You going for a hat-trick?

oy vey, goyum did it again

If you look at it the guy said he didn't make the pic, and if you compare them mine is higher quality and has a smaller file size.
The picture on there is a reencode from mine, the original.

meant for

Tell me cuckling, was getting caught part of your plan?

You know I'm right and you're just baiting by now aren't you? I know you've samefagged.
Have another one, this one you will find easily but I don't think anybody took a png cap.

Actually, let's shake it up a bit. Let's see if you can apply that imageraider and shit to find mine.

Anyone have this webm without the hat?

Calm down, Kushana, now is not the time for fear. That comes later.

The Mod Of The Year has just been released.

Forgot link.
moddb.com/mods/paradigm-worlds/downloads/paradigm-worlds-mod-058-for-warband-mb

Christ, was 2003 really that awful?

All other nations will bow before the might of His Majesty King Harlaus. The Kingdom of Swadia will drive out the heathens and filthy savages from Calradia.

No standarts were created and the sites population was pretty low at the time, attention whoring wasn't even a term yet.
Its understandable.

What the fuck is this?

Enjoy your shitty castle has Harlaus steals your wifes and lands.
Even Snowniggers, Steppeniggers and Sandniggers can be more civilized than you Central cattle fuckers.
t.Vaegirs/Rhodoks

user what the fuck is this?

Second Life looks amazing compared to this.

Why is the crusader a nigger?

Because he's a black knight? :^)

Well, they were one of the first companies to jump on to shit like the Steam Workshop, so I guess this isn't entirely out of field for them.

Hey someone's finally making a Boshin War mod, it's called Rising Sun: Bakumatsu. No download yet, though.

Because most Crusaders weren't Nords or Anglos and neither were the nations that gave birth to modern Western civilization.
Notice how his skin is much more lighter than the mudslime.

Don't forget War of the Samurai or ArudaMod.

why

Insanity sounds like fun though

I thought Pajeet was for India

Last I checked Warsword is not the most stable of mods, last I played it I kept getting Runtime Errors and had to lower the graphics settings despite having played far more demanding games without issues, I think it has something to due with having more content than the game engine can handle

I read a forum post from 2010 about a Witcher mod but I have no idea if it's completed or abandoned. Has anybody heard of it and used it?

It is, OP is retarded

He's a Turkroach you fucking tard

post shitty mod ideas you have

daily reminder

Guess where it's located? In India.

Really makes you think.

Yeah, it surely accelerates my neurons.

Taleworld went full kool aid on twitter. Same thing with a decent amount of other devs like Stardew valley, octodad, etc.

STALKER mod
Syrian Civil War mod
A polished Warband port of WW2: China Battlefield

What do you mean?

TF2 mod

huehue user

Make this mod medieval TF2 mode.

A Gundam mod. Could use the Star Wars mod as a base. Basically just gotta replace all clothing and armor with mobile suit parts, model some heat hawks/rods/sabers, then throw in some Zaku MGs and bazookas and we're pretty much good to go.

Ok this is actually genuinely good mod idea.
Everything it would require was already did in Warsword. Trolls were already scaled properly so making giant robots would be possible. Base race models were also done so changing it to mech frame should be possible. Guns were already done million times including DLC and melee is main focus of base game. AOE spells work very well in Phantasy Caldaria so bazookas could work.

Making mecha mod for Warband would actually be fully possible.

u r gey

What is it about Mountain Blade that brings out the faggots? Is it the modding community?

all of 4chan, especially Holla Forums was filled with tripfags during those years, I mean that place was just an alternative for SA users or those that couldn't afford the 10bux.

what the fuck

I've ran into riot guard bandits and they fuck shit up.

Do you have some sort of brain malfunction mate?

If you want the third one, Solid and Shade for Original Mount and Blade ticks all of those. It even has Ains' Armor.

I was really expecting this to be a shitty meme mod, but it turned out to be a lot funner than I thought.