Hearthstone leak

Appparently the next hearthstone is about dinosaurs in un'goro.
archive.is/uudI9
maybe something nice will happen!

Come play Shadowverse instead you cucks, its like Hearthstone without the shitty RNG mechanics.

isn't that censored as fuck though?

Mainly the massive jiggly chest of the Runecraft hero is censored, but you can of course mod it to be uncensored and I personally don't care about lewds in a fucking card game.

It's only appeal is weaboo fanservice rather than warcraft fanservice though, so whats the point

Pics related are the biggest censors in at the moment.

I don't give a fuck about fanservice, I only care about the gameplay.
HS is a fucking joke, always was, but you can clearly see that a skilled team is behind Shadowverse, hence why it has solid balance and better designed mechanics.

Play a real cardgame

Like?

MTG and Yugioh come to mind.
Heck, even the pokemon tcg has deeper gameplay than heartstone and shadowverse

Surely you are jesting user.
Sure its better than crap like HS, but I would not cite it as an example of a good or well designed card game.
As for MTG, it is not free or readily accessible, therefore I could not care less about it.

mfw I spent like 40 yurodidoos in this game just to see it get patched with muh wilde mode :^)

:^)

It's still a virtual cardboard jew shit-by-design game.
Like the games mentions.

No game is inherently shitty, its all in the execution.
Besides you are not making any individual arguments on why Shadowverse is actually bad other than referring to and badmouthing the genre it belongs to.

Who cares?

but you can choose wild mode though, hell even arena is technically wild mode. why dont you like wild mode man?

because I paid +40YUROS

and thats too much coming from someone who only buys like 1 discounted game per year and pirates the rest.
I feel betrayed and jewed

You deserve to feel jewed for spending even a single cent on this game tbh.
The only fun i can have with this game is when i try to grind freebie stuff that id usually have to pay for.
But I stopped doing that because the game is just too boring

Fucking nigger.
That defeats the whole purpose y'know, the idea is to collect shit slowly and fill up your collection as you go on, its not a collectible card game if you just buy out the collection.

When has something nice happened to this game in the last year? They keep fucking the game up more and more, pushing super OP cards instead of balancing, swinging class balance wildly, condescending to player, taking cool concepts and fucking them up beyond belief….
Kind of sucks that I have to keep playing this thing since I got my girlfriend into it.

but muh adventures ;_;

Fuck off.

Adventures are shit, better to just buy 7 card packs and hope you get some dank shit.

Well, you could get that same shit with gold too
Which is even worse since it takes forever to grind

I think the worst part is that they blew all their best ideas first, on the earlier expansions which were the first ones to get canned

Why the fuck are you playing blizzshit retard?

gill yourselbes :DD

If you want a proper Online CCG come play Eternal already.

I started playing that yesterday and I gotta say its pretty good.