Phone games

Are there any games for Android that are not complete garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/d8gi7gcga6t63y6/BannedfromEquestria_ENU.apk
vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Android
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about "call your mom faggot"?

Nah, only emulators.

Cytus
Deemo
VOEZ

Why would I call my a faggot, faggot?

Call your what a faggot, user?
:^)
download sololearn and learn to code

Here, OP. Thank me later
mediafire.com/file/d8gi7gcga6t63y6/BannedfromEquestria_ENU.apk

Run Lizard
fuck you its fun

PPSSPP works on Android, I think there's a PSX emulator too. Also some games got directly ported like GTA 3, VC and SA, you can easily find something nigger

This thread again

pixel dungon and everything on the 'Holla Forums wiki' (though i'm not sure how outdated it is right now)
vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Android

This. Rhythm games on phones are great. I would add Idolmaster Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage to the list as well as it's in my opinion one of the better ones if you like a variety of japanese music and cute anime girls.

The only ones i could find in the sea of garbage are ports of Sonic CD, Soul Calibur and XCOM Enemy Within.

This is something I've never undrestood. When people look for mobile games, why is the first thing they look for ports of games from other platforms? Those games weren't made for phones and were made for totally different methods of control, were made to be played in a totally different enviroment and most likely don't take any advantage of the platform they're on. It's like playing games on a PC for years, then going out and buying a console and buying all sorts FPS games that are also available on PC.

If you're going out there looking for games that use virtual joysticks or on-screen buttons then you're going to have a bad time. The same goes for emulators. The only acceptable emulators are the DS ones because those games at least partially use a touchscreen. Slow games like SRPGs or other slowers games on other platforms are acceptable but they're still not going to be good. The other thing to avoid is the top sellers, top grossing etc. lists on the stores because, much like any top seller list, it's filled with garbage.

Is there a Project Diva port for phones yet?

Not that I know of. A port of a Project Diva game on a phone sounds absolutely horrible anyway. How would you even do that? It would probably work much better with a control scheme like Osu.

7 Little Words
Hoplite
Pixel Dungeon
Pinout
Riptide
Adventurer League

The Fighting Fantasy and other CYOA novels and things are also pretty comfy. And Steve Jackson's stuff and the Lone Wolf game are also good.
And if anyone can recommend a decent arcade racer that isn't filled with stamina systems and p2w garbage that would be sweet but I think the chances of that are slim to fucking none.

Ace Attorney and Ghost Trick

Why was >>11909063 locked?

Fuck, are there any decent diablo clones/ports that aren't chink stamina based one button grinders with paid cosmetics?

Bump.

Well I put magic dosbox on my tablet and have been playing wolf3d.

you have to spend some time to place your own buttons/functions for every game but the result is fun and still a lot better than playing android garbage.

I tried scummvm but its not really comfy

Android games Ive found are ok:
-Lone Wolf Saga
-Pixel Dungeon
-Space Agency
-Space Trader
-Harbinger/Battlevoid
-Gurk

All in all I have to say playing on android made me want to bring out my GBA, its just better.