Drakengard

What the fuck is up with this game?

Its implied that Caim and his sister did have sex and he possibly impregnated her. Then in Drake 2 the director decided to go full scalie with Caim. This is also in a series that has a blind pedophile, a woman who wants to eat babies in order to have the feeling of a child inside her due to her giving up her womb, and a bunch of other weird shit. Yoko Taro is a strange man, but thank god he wasnt the one who directed the game that turned Caim into a Scalie

Is the protagonist a fucking retard?

Nowe is in fact a retard. Caim is just a mute.

So this is it. Nier is canon and Caim is ded?

This.
Drakengard 1 had the shittiest gameplay but the lore was amazing.
2 improved the gameplay a lot but wasn't as interesting.

Does his sister still get that dick or not?

His body was never recovered after the events leading into the Nier timeline so no one but Taro knows

I think it was suppose to be because they tortured and forcefed her her own children when she was a pow rather than because of her pact.

Coulda been a bit of both

All of the endings are canon.

meme
game

Strange is an understatement.

So if Nier 2 has amazing gameplay would the lore be shit? Is this a recurring trend with niche games coming to the spotlight?

Also, friendly reminder that they advertised this game in the US as some Dynasty Warriors game, crazy batshit insane bullshit, heavy themes and copious amount of violence later, lots of fucked up PTSD kids, kek

Considering Taro is directing this one, unlike Drake 2, im inclined to believe itll be fine on lore

Having emulated 2 hours worth of D1 and only finished Branch A of D3, I feel like its the opposite. D1 only let me down because of the terrible movement when you first played it but I recalled enjoying it more than D3.

That being said though the amount of Nier love makes me want to boot it up in preparation for Automata, I dont even know if its at least going to Branch C for D3.

I dont even know if its at least worth going to Branch C for D3.*

Simpleton.

That is even worse

That is even worse

Moralfaggot detected.

Alright, advanced faggot.

Why would Caim want to fuck his sister? She doesn't even murder anyone, they have nothing in common. Angelus on the other hand murders people all the time.

A dragon is better than that.

I dont know why but this cracked me up for some reason.

I never thought of their relationship like that until now.

i need to play this shit so fucking bad

/tg/ here, you are wrong.

The time to purge Scalies is now.

do you mean his friend had been going on about wanting to die or when they recovered his body it had a raging erection?

the latter

He told the story once in an interview and from what I recall his friend fell off the roof and somehow when he landed his dick was hanging out

does he literally fuck the dragon or do they just have a close relationship

It is strongly implied

FUCKING OP.

SOULS TOUCHING IS THE ULTIMATE LEWD!
IT'S PRACTICALLY HAND-HOLDING TAKEN TO TENTH POWER.. SPOILER THAT SHIT.