MMOs that aren't shit

Hey faggots, I just got into playing Tera with a friend of mine and his wife and so far it isn't complete shit.
The classes are pretty diverse, the combat is okay and the dungeons are actually pretty fun. Granted, it's not a great game, but for a f2p I really can't complain all that much. As someone who played and loved vanilla WoW, Tera feels like a step back in time to an era that wasn't trash.
Now, I know Holla Forums is going to say I'm a faggot and deserve to be raped by a nigger with AIDS but just fucking hear me out:
Not all MMORPGs are complete and utter shit. A lot of them are, if not the majority; however, I do believe there are some MMOs out there that cross over the line between "shit" and "playable".

What are a few titles that Holla Forums doesn't hate? Are there any that could possibly be worth my or your time?

Go play old Runescape or Ultima Online.

Oh wait, you won't because you can't actually handle fun mmos.

You really, really need to fuck back off to reddit and never return

Man we've had so fucking many MMO theads lately and every single one of them is this fucking non-descript hay guys what's a good mmo??+

I enjoyed Tera a fair bit. Past the decent combat for an MMO the high-fantasy, high-fashion, high-korea aesthetic really does it for me.

My only real gripe with it, I suppose, is how quickly one levels up and is thrown through the motions that quest lines feel really disjointed and early areas almost entirely devoid of players.

What does reddit have to do with runescape or UO?

You really really need to fuck off back to cuckchan.

I actually really like that I don't need to grind for days on end to use certain weapons.
As for the fashion, I don't really care for it but some of it is really cool.

Because both are fucking shit and so is your opinion.

But tera is good? maybe you should hang yourself

Can someone tell me if the Gameforge are still massive kikes?
Yes i know the US publisher is better but i may give this game another go with some friends and some of them dont speak english or BR :DDDD well enough to play on a US Server

I agree, here's the top ten MMOs of today:
[WoW clone]
[WoW clone]
[WoW clone]
[WoW clone]
[WoW clone]
[WoW clone]
[WoW clone]
[WoW clone]
[WoW clone]
[WoW clone]

I want libtards to fuck off

Taking control of a mountain pass and wearing frog hats while killing pk'ers was one of the best experiences in an mmo. Shame they killed the servers

but all mmos are shit

He's not even talking about that type of diversity.

They were most likely memeing, or extremely retarded

Theres Champions Online.

You can make literally any build. But I'd hold off on that until someone manages to make a private server of it because currently it's under control of PW and has gone to lockbox hell.

No one believes you. Not even you believe it. Stop trying.

Double dubs confirm: OP should hang himself.

Contrary to what was once true, ESO is really decent now. You get way too much for thirty bucks if you get the gold edition.

I wonder if any of you guys are still around.

Yeah, they still have a discord around. Though the game became so bad no one plays it anymore.
God the brawler update, followed by the ninja, followed by the stupid mystic buffs, followed by the realization that slayer is always going to be shit because it's kit is balanced around the talent system that only koreans have (not joking slayers do 50% more on korean servers because of the talent nonsense).

Todd please.

Anyone still plays dungeon fighter online? Seems it got a patch that raised level cap to 90.

you can play vanilla wow for free now, so just go do that on an Elysium server if that's what you're looking for.
City of Heroes is dead so we're all just looking for some less-than-perfect MMO to kill time in.

TOR

Good times.

From what I payed attention to, some of them moved to FF14, which caused a massive spurged out that banned free company discussion/drama.
It got pretty autistic from what I saw, I think Mark even posted.

Any MMO is fun if you play it with Holla Forums.

Tera died when they started with the race/genderlocked classes

Also, enjoy the grind after lvl 65 scumming for specific ores and shit

Is any user here from that group of anons who tried to play SWG on Stella Bellum? Is the serb still good? Did it die from shit admins? Are Holla Forums anons playing it right now?

too bad everyone here quits so damn fast. most of the times i played mmos with Holla Forums they all quit before a month passed, and i always end up being alone or the last to quit.

I'm still upset I was stuck in the transitory zone where everyone was either too low or too high of a level to interact with me. I miss our guild for Planetside 2, and I'm kicking myself for missing recreating the plane scene /bane/ loves in it.

I do. Still shit in most regards but a lot better than what it once was.

How late to the party can you be, user? Are you going to praise AION next? Black Desert Online at least deserves some praise.

Maybe OP just wants to spice things up.

I want to try it out of pure curiosity, but it's EA and Bioware. Do they data collect from the game?

>yes

I joined the guild that those guys had already made for FFXIV and shitposted the other guild into oblivion. It didn't actually have anything to do with them. Anyway they're still around, are cool, and play whatever; specifically FFXIV atm. You can find them through the discord linked in the FFXIV general.

A lot of us are still around like other anons said. We hang out in a discord and shitpost while playing videogames. Main one is FFXIV but people also play a bunch of other games on the side. Theres about 20 of us still regularly around.

Is it an MMO that can be fun without friends or a guild?

Last MMO I played was Guild Wars 2, I could never make friends or find a guild because nobody in that game ever fucking talks. It's honestly a bit creepy, you go to the most populous areas like Lion's Arch and there's hundreds of players but not one person talking.

I'm just gonna mourn the fun of several of my old online rpgs.

Zomg was actually fun.
Despite being a vessel for Gaia Faggotry, there was so much teamwork and fun to be had at the height of it's popularity.

Realm of the Mad God was an excellent mmorpg/bullet hell, before the new guys took over and changed everything.

Rusty Hearts, Dungeon Fighter, Ragnarok, etc.

tl;dr RIP FUN.

I kept bitching in every Tera thread that I lost access to the Mumble and couldn't hang out. Someone gave me access to the Discord, and I got there, and nobody existed and I couldn't chat or join any channel. I forgot that Discord gives you the ability to change permissions regarding that shit. Also I lost access to that account because reasons.

Also, Tera is probably one of the best MMO experiences I've ever had, and I'd love nothing more than the same ARPG-combat format in the hands of a competent company capable of some measure of balance. And of making a UI in something other than Flash Scaleform. And of making more than one relevant dungeon per patch.

FFXIV was quite comfy. Just wandering around, doing your quests, crafting and stuff. It was quite beautiful and the storms in the Shroud region are really lovely if you like a good thunderstorm for atmosphere while fishing or gathering. The group finder for dungeons is OK too, and dungeons aren't really a problem as long as you're communicative while running a dungeon, but the rest of the time you can solo and do gatherings and FATEs and things.

With the added stipulation of not removing the fun dungeons.

Let me rephrase: And of making more than one dungeon relevant per patch.

Let me rephrase: While also not literally deleting the non-relevant dungeons.

City of Heroes was fucking god tier. I've played a shitload of MMOs (starting with UO and AC) and CoH was pretty much the best. First Guild Wars is damn good too.

Come join Infinity in Tree of Savior. The game sucks, but the class system is interesting and it's got cute in it. Most of the BRs have been driven off the NA server, too.

Not until VR is perfected and we get what we wanted for so long.

That's not true. I played quite a bit of warframe and pso2 with Holla Forums and both are pretty much melting pots of normalfags, redditors and mentally ill erpers only caring about their insane fetishes.

Kh'jit Meniwaers pls go

Those aren't real MMOs though.

Are we going into genre definition argument?

Jesus fuck.

Out of interest any of the pre-exodus fags here who fucked around in FOnline? Ganging up to purge the Cyka Blyat menace?

Only when faggots that like to blur the definitions when it suits them. MMORPG existed as a term before other non-rpg games came along that offered a massively multiplayer experience, and even before the non-rpgs showed up the term was still shortened to MMO to be less of a mouthful.
Faggots who apply MMO to literally every single online game with a lot of players, like warframe, are the casual scum of online games in general.

I felt bad since a few people suffered and left because of that.

That game was pretty bad when it came to leveling. Although with the new ninja patch they made the vanguard initiatives go from level 1, so you grind to max super fast

The Dragon's Dogma MMO is alright until you finish the main story and need to do an ungodly amount of grinding to get to the endgame stuff or level any of the other classes

please DDO is alright until you fight the first large monster and the enrage bar exists. I'd rather they just give the boss 4 times more hp than the stupid as fuck enrage mechanic. The horn is just as bad because it's the opposite "they're perma enraged until you break the horns"

This is the gods honest truth
it's not the game so much as the people

Blacklisted

The rage thing really isn't that bad, I don't know why people complain about it so much, especially after it was nerfed

It's just a way to lengthen the fight for no reason. Fucking ruins the flow of the game

When playing EVE, which race should I chose between the Caldari and Amarr?

neither
you uninstall that piece of shit game
fucking waste of potential that game was, coulde have been fun if they fleshed out the combat more and made it less autistic

Explain the difference between warframe and wow that isn't combat.

If you need that explained to you then you're just proving my point about being casual scum as well as your inability to read.

So you're just buzzwords vending machine.

Every time you post you keep proving you're an idiot.
I want you to use your head for a moment and think about how warframe and wow differ from one another. Specifically in how they handle their respective worlds.

Might as well play maplestory at that point if you want comfy mindless grindy timesinks.

I still play D&D Online. F2P and a lot of the cooler classes and races (and quests, even) aren't available at the start, but you still have access to a fair few choices. Character creation/build options are amazing, gameplay itself is passable.

this right here.
It fucked the game sideways

RIFT used to be really good when it first went F2P. It's been trash since the first major content ipdate though.

My recommendations are BDO or Elysium WoW.

no one should play that p2w grind fest. all the good parts of that game were removed after cb1 and replacecd with casual shit

Exactly how is it P2W? It's pay to look cool, that's all I see. Beside's it's comfy as fuck and has a great community.

I wanna try BDO. I heard people were leaving it because there was talk of them adding P2W stuff but then when the patch came it didn't turn out bad and people starting coming back. It looks really good, both aesthetically and because you can sanic speed around enemies and blast them with fire

Play it on the private server

oh no it came out super bad. Basically the itemization is still completely fucked with it being a "how long have you played" check. Player trading still doesn't exist and the auction house is still dev set pricing.
The combat is dull as it devolves into "spam your best move"

For those that can see past the Hiveminding and the Shitposting: ESO has actually developed into a competent MMO with quite a lot of content.

I swear if this game would have anime girls Holla Forums would be all over it.

but whatever, give it a shot if you want to play a competent MMO in a good setting, its getting a Morrowind expansion

Todd out.

nope, it's actually shit

Game is still awful. I'd say nice try shilling it, but you sucked dick at doing that. Kys, faggot.

Any good MMORPG with actually good Private Servers

Well now that Asheron's call is over I'm trying to find a new MMO too. AION seems OK so far.

I only play with people from Holla Forums when they don't have a mic

can confirm with other anons, it is shit.

I've been playing Blade and Soul recently. I made a mistake though and joined an erp guild. The guild master is an insatiable bisexual. She likes me because I can keep up with her, but I can't actually play the game to do so >< and I always have to fap later which is draining. We never play together just rp over chat. She thinks I'm a pair of sisters with one horny for the other… I always play female characters when I get the choice.

Also I can't believe it but I'm self-conscious over the body type I chose for my my characters… like I want to double check my input values, but you have to buy a character edit ticket with real FIAT money… I think I understand how some people can really get into spending a lot of money to make the perfect Avatar.

Anyway, in both TERA and B&S I seem to always be soloing, and finding a party is hard. Also there seems to be a big gap between the hardcore regulars and the casuals like myself who play games to get away from annoying repetitive tasks I have to do only to find the the mandatory missions are even worse… so mind as well log off and do my fucking homework.

Really MMO's need to focus on becoming more alive, with socializing built into the game (mandatory parties for quests, at least 2 in one party), and quest themselves need to be dynamic.

I could go on forever but I'll stop here.

I-I have social anxiety though please dont force me to talk to other people

But… isn't that why we play mmo's because playing solo is boring.

Hell yeah, TERA is so good guise.
Can't wait to move from this small area with 20 monsters spawning to the next small area with 20 other monster spawning when I finish dropping this item that only drops when it's quest is active.

That's every MMO now. Nobody wants to talk about shit. Nobody's interested in theorycrafting when bored math majors can calculate the de facto most optimal way to play your class. Nobody wants to talk about where to go because every MMO railroads you on a chain of story quests that you must complete. Nobody wants to talk about business because having a player driven economy isn't possible with the devs controlling the market and all these alternative soulbound currencies that you cannot exchange with other people. Nobody wants to talk strategy or ask for help because we're too afraid to look like casul scum that don't know what to do. Nobody wants to talk about themselves to try and make friends because we're all too afraid to get hurt.

Just queue up for another dungeon run bound for failure, throw out some choice words for the dumb fuck who ruins the run, be frustrated that the dumb fuck who knows you two will never see each other again completely blows you off, and queue up again to repeat the process over and over again. Farm up your daily quests for currencies other players cannot buy or sell from you. Don't even bother partying up for mutual benefit while you're in the field, just go about sitting in an empty field waiting for mobs to respawn while three other people claim the three other corners of the wide open field doing the same damn thing.

The fuck? Tera is one of the most boring and repetitive MMO's I've played.

Oh, that explains your low standards.

You mean before WoW came along and completely destroyed the genre? Because it's really not. It's more of a trip back to the the lowest point of MMOs.

This. This, this, this. I almost wish there could be some MMO out there that forced players to talk with eachother, add eachother and stay with eachother.

Archeage has ships, a pirate faction you can join by griefing, gliders, looks pretty and you can buy premium-time with in-game currency.

Are you retarded?

everytime i talk and help people on online games i end up in strange guilds…and then i have to leave em for random reasons…
I cannot keep on doing that. so now i am one of those lone wolves of few words

Yes MMO's are dead until player decisions matter and devs return to the sand box open world concept focusing on creating more pieces for players to play with. The now dead EverQuest Next (thx wallstreet jews) was supposedly trying to do this.

So many MMOs are theme parks- you go through the attraction and that's it. What people really want is a second world, an escape where they can be whoever they want to be.

Having everyone be the chosen one, and go through the same epic storyline is fake. The devs should focus on the world not the single player experience because its a MMORPG MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER. It seems MMORPG devs have forgoten the base joy of gaming- its to live your own story- not to jump from one cut scene to the next by completing the exact same quest that doesn't impact the world, as another character.

I don't get why Eastern devs are bad at this because the chinese game Go is the perfect example of what good game design is. It allows for emergent complexity.

youre… a huge fag… a lone gun dicksucker… attachments only bring you pain… and AIDS…

Did a foal just crawl through that woman's vaginas? It's like her entire body.

All I ever do is shitpost in the zone chat and do dailies. Fuck it's not like the gameplay's even bad, some of the best combat i've seen in an MMO in fact It's just the lore's fucked beyond all repair and the writing is some of the worst, plus 90 percent of the community are the biggest faggots on the planet that do nothing but suck ZoS's dick and report people for using the word "gay".

Honestly, it feels like the only thing I really enjoy doing when i'm playing it is shitting on it, if only because I get some of the saltiest replies from it.

Has it really gotten this bad now?
Remember, what really makes an MMO isn't the gameplay or story or graphics. It's almost entirely the community. Even in the shittiest MMOs possible can be made fun just by having a good and fun community and if the community is shit, there's no point in playing MMOs.

I played Tera when it first wentry ftp, has anything new been added that's worth going back?

That's why I'm a healslut. No problems there.
Though in TERA even my priest could breeze though the story solo, exept for dungeons wich I could take, but took me hours because I might not die, but I don't kill shit either. That's why I made guildruns in high-level dungeons or went to the noob areas and just helped out there.
Never been into erp though.

I thought that was the only way to play MMO's?

before I joined my guild I absolutely hated it, now it's a lot of fun. Comparing the game at launch to today and they're like two different games.

the problem isn't that everyone is that much of a faggot, it's that you never know if you're in a zone with one of those people. For reference, this was my previous account suspension. Worst zones to be in are stonefalls, the rift and shadowfen. Everywhere else seems alright, I've been trumposting in deshaan since I first got there and other than heaps of salt I've never been banned for it. The way reporting works is someone sends one and some dude in ZoS goes through your entire post history and finds anything that looks bad and suspends you for it. The system is probably one of the worst in an MMO since it's 3 strikes and you can be reported for the stupidest shit.

I do remember someone reported me for antisemitism for using hlaalu in place of jew and insinuating that the holocaust never happened. I figured I'd get banned for sure so I just kept laying it on,many keks were had, get on the next day and apparently no one at ZoS understood what I was saying. I sent the smuggest letter to that dude and the bitching he dumped into the zone chat was legendary.

i'm honestly looking forward to eso morrowind, I've been getting kind of bored running the same zones. That and it'll give me more excuse to shit on skyrim kiddies

This is the most painful thing I've read in a long time because it's all true

Maybe when technology evolves some more and indie devs can easily create and run MMOs we'll get some better options.

hurr trigger warning

Can confirm. It's okay.

I stalled out in Cold Harbor around level 48 which is just shy of 50 lvl cap. Cold harbor is not unlike latter levels in outland. Not that levels matter as much in this game. Also, champion ranks keep going past lvl cap. A lot of the actual mechanics and features in the game are odd and poorly communicated. Like the city layout put the bank in a retarded spot in relation to the crafting stalls and portal was off main road behind useless waist high stone wall instead of being place near road for easy access.

This is the honest truth, the only thing that felt like Skyrim while play ESO was that I spent time modding the game to scrub off the console optimization, which I hate. ESO is a good Tolkien style MMORPG for CONSOLE, with some slightly chunky action dodging and aiming. There is not a triple A non-kosher MMO for PC that isn't an asian item mall. All this aside, ESO didn't even draw me in half as hard as WoW did.

If you're waiting on a new MMO that will be a real step change, you're going to be waiting a while.

The best part is that TERA had a level sync function for dungeons similar to what FFXIV has, but the retarded gooks deleted it from the game for no reason because fuck you. Unsurprisingly, that contributed significantly to its death.

(check'd)
the game's leveling system improves dramatically once you start getting champion points instead of attributes. The CP stuff is actually really neat, building your character around passive boosts rather than a convoluted stat screen. If it weren't for the garbage ass writing i'd actually enjoy the game.

before one Tamriel the game was practically unplayable, now it's alright but they should have toned down the level scaling.

Until MMO's are designed around hugging and holding hands with other players they will continue to be shit.

Sounds like y'all need to toughen up and join ITC 😏

is this shit free or do I still have to pay?

No monthly subscription if thats what you mean, its got a retail price but you can get it cheap.

May as well, I only play Age of Wushu on the side, but teaming up with Holla Forums in that game was a very bad idea.

Nah, I just don't talk to you because I consider you inferior to the point of not actually being human. I consider my words wasted on the animals that comprise 99% of other players, because while they can generate superficial responses like a chatbot, they are incapable of truly understanding.

user im here if you need to talk

Sounds like you need to talk to this user

Listen man, if you want to talk to someone about your issues, we are here for you.

This sounds right up your alley.

Go back to leftypol A.W

nah not anymore, all of you fags left to dragons dogma online. I left to pso2 with another player and he became a mod for the board i run, he just changed the CSS for valentines day

please Dragon's dogma online lasted like a week

Those realisations start to get really disquieting when you're in your mid thirties.

Mabinogi is a shell of its old self. Half the reason the game was great was cause of the effort it took to master a skill, or build your guy up specifically. Now, they just rain fucking ap on you. The community is also more shit than before, but thats not saying much.

A shame, cause I really loved the game.

AP never was hard to come by though, even back when I started they gave a fuckton of AP.

It was still given in a pretty good fashion, not a large amount. You can now master a skill in a single day of starting while hardly knowing shit. Come on, that aint right.

If it weren't for events every other day it wouldn't be a problem, the increase in AP makes sense to how much new shit they add, but they don't realize that nobody goes after every skill

I understand that they added a lot of new shit, some taking up TONS of ap like Meteor Strike. Its just that they will shove it into everything else. Also, you get too strong in the beginning, making the first few dungeons not even worth running unless its for like, a page or something.

Why not play The Old Republic goyim anons and pay subscription to get access to all the Single Player Content you want? :^)

delete this

It's casual as fuck, and the drop rates are so bad that Sega had to implement a feature that just hands a weapon to you if you kill enough of whatever should have dropped it, but Phantasy Star Online 2 manages to keep me coming back.

How is ArcheAge? It looks neat

It could've been so great if they didn't fucking use flash for the UI, and also actually improved the game over time instead of making it worse.

it's fun but, it get old fast. better to not waste your time

You don't need to force it, you just need to encourage it. I think the problem with most MMOs is they actively discourage grouping outside of dedicated group content, by reducing exp when you're in a party or in some other way.
I think that's why I enjoyed playing Wakfu some years back with halfchan back before the exodus, you wouldn't get less experience while in a party and each player got their own loot rolls at the end of a fight, so you could have two players get the same weapon from a dungeon boss, for example. The result of this is everyone looked to group up all the time, though you could do a lot of stuff solo, it was almost always better to group up.

An EXP penalty isn't going to be too much of an issue when content is balanced around party play. Shin Megami Tensei Imagine had an EXP penalty of 10% per party member. In a full party, this meant you were losing almost half your experience. People still went out of their way to make full parties because it was infinitely more efficient to run in a party than to solo, at least until toward the end of the game's life when cash shop gear got so brokenly overpowered that the devs realized they could never implement content that would challenge players anymore. They key to Imagine's success on the social front was that, as you said, it encouraged socializing among the players without forcing it.
The real problem with socializing in MMOs isn't EXP penalties or shared loot, but how they try to be a single player game with optional coop. This mentality of rushing to endgame to grind marks for tiered gear destroyed socializing in MMOs. Other, smaller offenders include dungeon finders and wikis, the latter completely destroying the very concept of exploring a game world or enjoying blind runs of new content and introducing the mentality that a good player knows content inside and out before the first time he ever attempts it.

I got a free code for Black Desert Online.
If you're gonna use it, you need to hit level 30.
Won't post it til I got confirmation of someone wanting it.

I've been on the free trial for a few days and I'm planning on buying it when it's over

Why do people spend so much time on these images and get something so basic wrong?

Come on, faggots.

All MMO's should remove as much player interaction with each other as possible, focus mainly if only on story and a single player experience. If you can charge a subscription fee for this you are golden

Tell me what the class from the first picture is and i'm downloading this and i'll play till i get that armor
Also Steam Version or the regular Download. Which is better?

I'm still playing Dungeon Fighter. It's fun and I like beat'em up gameplay.

I do however;
Ignore all other people.
Turn all chat off by putting it off to the side outside my monitor so I can't ever see it.
Ignore endgame raid partying/gearing.

So maybe it doesn't count as an MMO in this case since the only mmo-like features I make use of are character customization and the market to buy lewd costumes with gold that other people paid for with cash.

You won't

How big is the game? was thinking of downloading it but I don't want to waste space for something I may play for 20 minutes like all MMOs I ever tried.

The game stands at 57GB, so it'll take forever to download. I wouldn't go for it if you're going into it with the mindset of wanting a standard MMO. It's definitely more like a single player game with coop features. The combat is worth the price of admission, though.

come play pso2, you can hang out with mofumofu and GRIND YOUR LIFE AWAY FOR THE CHANCE AT AN IMPOSSIBLE 0.000625% DROP (*'ω'*)

Posting that shitty waifu of yours should be a bannable offense.

I know user, life is hard when you don't have friends

sooo kawaii!

o jeez don't encourage me ( `ー´)ノ

I dont mind the singleplayer mmo shit but I guess I take take the 60g gamble on whether I'll like the game or not, FFXIV is the only MMO so far that kept me actually playing.

What in the gods name fuck is that thing?

my pso2 character. pso2 has one of the most advanced character creators ever made, and you can make basically anything you want, as long as it's anime. my character is a muscular brownskin shortstack six-tailed fox girl, which some might say is too many fetishes at once. I say those people aren't trying hard enough! (*'▽')

in all seriousness if you want to play pso2 I highly advise you to skip the official downloader and go to www.arks-layer.com to grab the awesome pso2 tweaker. that will let you install the game, update the game, and install language patches. the highly incomplete-but-active English wiki is at pso2.arks-visiphone.com and the very complete and detailed Japanese language wiki is at pso2.swiki.jp. ARKS Layer also has a guide for helping you set up your SEGA ID, which is a little complicated if you don't read Japanese. finally you can visit pso2es.10nub.es on your android smartphone or preferred android emulator (like Bluestacks, although BS is shit imo) to download PSO2es, which you will need if you want to buy real money currency in the game. doing so is absolutely not required to enjoy the game – even less so in the forthcoming march update – but it can make things a lot more convenient.

A lot of people are forgetting that it's also piss easy to buy AC through the PSN if you have the PS4 version, though that might cost more than going through es because of how much middle men charge for JP PSN cards.

Tell us when the m.mage gets the rest of his fugging classes.

For what purpose?

How was Morrowind treated in ESO?

People online are fags.

It requires a special kind of autist and the MMO to actually allow it to happen. I end up wandering around alone while one of the roughly four other people in our Planetside 2 outfit who are still playing is doing fuck all somewhere else if I'm not knee deep in a zerg without actually joining a squad because I'm an autist that can't use voice chat or generally interact with others to save my life.

Fucking this.
I don't play games so some BR can say I'm a shit healer when the real problem is that he's in PvP gear in PvE content in a game where PvP gear gives zero damage resistance in PvE. I'd rather just solo if that's going to be indicative of the experience.

But why not play am actual Single Player game?

Has anyone tried WildStar? I got busy before i could properly get into it.
I played warframe a long time ago and it seems to have potential to me but I needed a better system and more people to play with at the time.
To be fair I hear it is very like WoW

I think we may have found the most cucked fan base in existance.

But user, playing MMO's as a Single Player game is just severe autism. I can't help but heavily respect that

At least radio and music in general make the grindfest less boring.

That's a dumb criteria, you should always do the opposite of what Holla Forums says.

Now go play Blade & Soul (BUT ONLY WITH KOREAN VOICE LINES ENABLED) for the story and then quit when you finish the quests because there is no endgame, it's just grind

There are hardly any single player games with the amount of character customization, armor, and skill variety that an MMO offers. Sure you can probably say modded Skyrim but that doesn't even come close and no amount of mods would make the turd good. I'd rather spend my time playing different MMO's that all have different aesthetics and making my characters like I want them and dicking around for a couple of levels than to spend that same time modding skyrim only to have shit with sprinkles on it. Good singleplayer games with good character customization is a rare thing now and you can only get so much by playing the game game over and over. I played DDDA to death on both the 360 and again when it got ported to the PC. Besides all I have now is a PC.

I'm gonna have to leave this shit downloading over night.

Why not just fix the fucking drop rate?

GW1's PvE is legit a pretty good experience even if you play it solo.

I'm actually inclined to say it's just as good as any "real" RPG from the likes of Black Isle / Obsidian / etc, especially by virtue of having gameplay that's actually good and not a horrific attempted adaptation of DnD 3.5e into vidya form.

The devs used to do a livestream where they had the producer, director, and PSO2's head of PR. Every time the producer or director would say something like "We've gotten a lot of complaints about X, so we're doing pointless thing Y", the PR guy would whisper into the mic a reasonable solution that the players were all saying on Nico Nico. When the director announced that new drop system, the PR guy whispered "Why not just raise the drop rates?" I think half the reason they separated the livestream into two shows, one without the PR guy, is so that he would stop fucking with them by saying exactly what the director should do, but didn't.

WildStar is a good game which so far hasn't (and may never) reach its potential.

For starters it has the coveted holy trinity of WoW, but the combat is just flat out better; aiming and dodging are a dynamic part of the dungeons and enemy attacks are clearly telegraphed so there is never a situation where you get gibbed by an attack you had no idea was coming. (unlike ESO, BDO, GW2 etc..)

Playing as an esper healer, I have to aim my heals at my team mates to ensure they get them, attack enemies and dodge hostile attacks. After playing the Legion for a very short while, it just kept reminding me how much better WildStars engine is compared to WoW's.

If you're interested there is a big patch scheduled to hit either some time this month or next; I would wait for that because it might renew some interest in the game. (currently it is dedgaem to the max)

The worst part is the grind. At endgame, the most engaging activity is to PvP, but unless you have endgame gear you can't even scratch other high tier players which basically means 'you must play this many hundreds/thousands of hours' before you can actually play the game.

Shame too because BDO gets so many things right, the cash shop and grind though it most definitely does not.

Found the cuck.

It's not out yet, they just announced they're releasing it. As DLC

Most of the quests are designed for single players, I haven't really seen an MMO take all that much advantage of the actual multiplayer portion of the game for their main storyline, outside the few endgame raid quests that occasionally exist. I don't understand why anyone would pay for that, but if it's free to play I can't say I care. Some people, for some reason, like the grind.

this is a correct post. There are a few games like mortal online that have attempted the sandbox angle but are plagued by incompetent developers who can't code without bugs to save their lives and have no interest in actually making sure anything they implement works before moving onto the next system they'll implement and break the next week.

Then there's sandboxes like albion online which are so safe they can be played on fucking ipad. Just no depth, no fun.

And then there's wurm… a sandbox with plenty of sand, but it's dosed out to you one grain a week through an incredibly mind numbing grind not to mention the gm corruption issues and not even giving a shit about whether that thing that lets players never lose anything on death 100% of the time as long as they keep paying real money for pay to win gear is a good idea in a pvp sandbox.

Is BDO actually worth a try? No gook shills plz.

actually scrap that. I doubt they have servers in Australia and I'm not playing a game with a delay.

Not unless you have hundreds of hours to spare if you want to get to 56 then get your gear. (which costs hundreds of millions of silver)

BDO is not a casual game by any stretch which is no surprise given that it's Korean.

Checked i noticed that part too but why wouldn't it reach full potential? Bad launch when it was 60$ or something?

Horrible launch coupled with bad writing and an inability to know who it wanted to play it.
It had all this stupid pandering to casual shit, but then toted HOW HARDCORE THE 20,000 HOUR GRIND TO UNLOCK A RAID it was. It suffered from an identity crisis, and the fact that so much shit was floor telegraphed made the game visually unappealing and a complete clusterfuck. Like it had decent combat, but the problem was just visual noise. TERA for all it's horrible faults did it better (up until they gave almost every enemy until max level red floor telegraphs on every attack)

You play BDO for visuals and the ridiculously expansive scale of the environment but that's about it.

HORRIBLE launch with massive delay and server instability
The UI was, and still is, a mess that doesn't work half of the time with buttons and shit just dissappearing
this webm was recorded during the free-to-play launch and shows how bad the delay was during the time, and that's exactly how bad it was during the initial launch before it went free-to-play

crafting was also fucking retarded, although somewhat new to me, with the resulting equipment having random stats so they could roll shit you had no need or use from

I lurked the threads a while and all the Holla Forums players were shitters unable to clear even the entry level faceroll content.

Why is literally every single MMO combat the same?

a lot of MMOs try to copy the most popular one, WoW, which im pretty sure copied everquest

try GW2 or BDO if you want to try something different

I want a sandbox MMO that can actually explain shit at a reasonable level for the average moron to slowly understand concepts. It's too reliant on the impossible to actually happen.

tera is shit because of class balance.
various class are getting the shitcan because they aren't 'muh waifu' roles, while brawler and ninja shitters have more and more costumes pumped out for them.
fuckin hell, a brawler can easily beat any other class (except ninja) within 10 level range simply because its a attack+health focused class. (it's a DPS that can tank.)
many classes haven't been updated in ages, except for the two female-only, cosmetic heavy classes.
the entire game is exclusively pandering to waifufags and its killing it.

pso2 is the only mmo i'd really recommend, but even then the guys behind the updates translate fucking slower than the frequency that the beserk manga updates.
for english users, the biggest challenge is getting past the goddamn japanese captcha, although there is a english/korean release coming soon (regionlocked though, but still in english.)

I picked it up again after not playing for some 2600+ days according to the login screen, and for some reason I had over 38,000 zen, so I spent it buying pretty much every account-unlockable thing I could see, and then rolled up a couple of new characters.
It's been a while, so I was struck by a couple of things:

1. In every way City of Heroes excelled at the SuperHero atmosphere, Champions Online is instead bland and mediocre at best. They couldn't give any of the powers a feeling of punch to them, and even the travel powers - which are direct copies from CoH - feel lame by comparison.
2. Every zone but Millennium City that I've visited has been a complete ghost town.
3. Zone chat is absolutely dead silent. I've never seen an MMO with such a dead general chat. Even when I tried to stir up some conversation, there was no response. It makes me wonder if all of the players I've seen were just server controlled bots creating the illusion of an active playerbase. Creepy as fuck.
4. Over seven years, and not a single new powerset was added to the game. It's the same exact shit that it always was, with the possible exception of the Ultimate Powers that I don't remember - but they didn't even give each powerset its own Ultimate for some disgusting reason. All five elemental sets have the same generic blast ultimate for example. Those lazy fucks.
5. I didn't see any new zones, and the level cap still appears to be 40, which means that there really hasn't been any other new gameplay content either across those seven years.
6. Lockboxes, because israel.

I am morbidly curious in the game as a F2P time-waster but does EA bundle tracking and data collection bullshit into the installer and game?

now MMOs automate all of that with party finders, direct teleports and automated auction houses
dumb fuckers don't realize that if you give a playerbase enough autismal building blocks to create their own content amongst themselves, your game will live forever

it's shit. great fun until you realize that everything is specifically designed to make you grind as long as possible, along with possibly the most savagely retarded economy model i have ever seen in a videogame. i'm one of those kikes who's almost always able to to siphon some measure of fun out of jewing a game's auction house shit, i even had a great time in tabula rasa simply by becoming the donald trump of armour dyes, buying out my competition and having literally billions of credits by the time the servers shut down and i got deeply bored with BDO maybe a month after getting it

great puzzle quests, some really good dungeons, fucking terrible everything else

Try Star Wars The Old Republic, that MMO Single Player Game

Anyone ever played any of Cyberstep's mmos?
Niche anime mmos made by japanese people. One common thing is they all adopt a shitty gachapon system. Despite the p2w gachapons, there's some nice music and visuals. Vid related is cosmic league but i'll say my thoughts about it.

I played so much Champions… I tried it when it came out, didn't care for it that much, but after I quit FFXI and then when CoH went F2P (ugh) it was my new home. I quit playing it shortly after PSO2 came out tho.

First screenshot is from the closed beta in 2009. You could make some really wacky and huge/tiny characters in that game, second screenshot is an example. My main character was a remake of my FFXI character, so she's a vaguely brown catgirl dark knight mage thing. Fourth picture is my attempt at recreating the Mithra RSE in that game, hehe.

I have literally two thousand screenshots from that game, I could sit here and post them all night. Memories…

I played Onigiri. It was pretty bad on all fronts.
- customization was barely existent, and coming from PSO2, this was a huge issue
- could only buy from player shops with Cyber Step's monopoly money, not in-game money
- no in-game way to acquire monopoly money (I've heard this has changed, but I never bothered finding out if it was true)
- permanent item durability lost when repairing weapons with the only non-cash shop way to fix it being for RNJesus to bless you with a great success on repair
- combat was clunky
- latency during combat made blocking and dodging meaningless
- no cross platform play between PS4 and PC (inexcusable seeing as how the fucking Vita has cross platform play on PSO2, a game that actually gets the action right)
The game being so bad disappointed me because the mythological Japan setting was one I had never seen used in an MMO before, and some of the characters had high to extremely high waifu potential (Ibaraki, I'm looking at you).

I'm logging on it once and awhile, just waiting on the next update.
loli aurin

The Cosmic Break open beta was really fun. It ended up being a sort of competition between three of halfchan's boards occupying the three different factions. Since it was open beta, everything was free and we could dick around however we wanted to. All bots, parts and weapons were available to everyone so outside of triple Ivis bullshit, it's not like there was too much balancing issues. The mods were also very active and played around with the players quite often.

The whole thing of course died once the game went official.

yeah, i had more or less a similar fun experience with the C21 Beta when every part was available to all players, made some cool spider-tank with missile shoulderpads. Cosmic break was alright back when the three faction leaders were just regular robots.

DEATH TO ALL AURIN FILTH!

It's absolutely great, but dead.

I laughed at this thinking it was another one of those "2 years ago was 50 years ago" jokes, but then it hit me.
Where did all the time go?

But castanics, m8

castanics

They shoddily modified the game launcher to accommodate for BitRaider, which is their telemetry malware taking up enough processing power to make the game stutter even on good machines. You can get rid of it before fully installing the game but it's really a chore. You're in for downloading easily 40 GB of pure trash, almost 25 of which is voice acting.

It's also not a very good time waster. Just a regular bioware visual novel with some tedious combat in between the cutscenes. Most quest and dungeon rewards are reserved for subscription cucks only. The writing is identical through entire game, no matter what planet you go to. Planets are tiny theme parks overcrowded with trash mob packs to artificially slow you down; they also deviate from their portrayal in the movies (eg. Hoth has volcanoes). Dungeons are replaced with flashpoints, which are half-filled with cutscenes. You're technically given 3 dialogue options which are even worse than in Fallout 4, your guy rarely says what the choice might suggest but it doesn't matter because the NPCs respond in exactly same ways and stick to the script that absolutely lacks branching. Even if you can stomach classic bioware writing, it gets incredibly boring after a few days.

I want to fuck that little bunny rabbit grill.
they're all shit, but I liked FFXI, it was sort of mocha-esque, with a dark and biting flavor, with a hint of nutty warmth. The subtle odor will fill your nostrils with wonder as you retch from the warm and pasty like sensation as it swirls around in your mouth.

10/10 IGN you'll never want to play anything again ecks dee

GAS THE AURIN RACE WAR NOW

forgot to say, I miss playing wildstar with you guys, they were fun times, if anyone from CLANG is reading this, we should all log back on eventually and do some shit
- Jazka Daboo

oh good an MMO thread

is Rakion alive? is it still good?

PSO2 is still quite kind at many points to the player where most other games would troll you to death or force you through a paywall for good stuff.

I lost the will to play until they put him in. I haven't even bothered to 90 cap more than one class.

Has anybody ever done about those freetard MMOs like Ryzom and Planeshift (also MUDs, but those are crazy niche)? There's been a serious lack of information about them as long as possibly 2-6 years ago.

hue

cross faction content :^)

I miss Exteel.
I miss City of Heroes/Villains

Any news what happened to that Star Wars Galaxy Emulator?

mmos I can be a slut in? And m-maybe get fucked by anons f-from Holla Forums

good news there are entire guilds for self-loathing degenerates like yourself in both tera and FFXV

My fetish is to take sluts like you user and turn them into respectable young ladies who can shine in civilized society

Could try doing it in BDO, there's plenty of character housing to make it in.

Failing that, could try some Tera or FFXIV as suggested. Secret World's not terrible for it either, if the scene for it hasn't died yet.

On the subject on MMOs, what is Holla Forumsirgins thoughts about Wildstar?

Dream forever. MMOs haven't been fun since RO and UO.
The sense of community broke down hard like family did after pax liberalism.
No more hunting HUEHHUEEAHUEs either.

which one?

still around, has the most solid leadership i personally have seen, but it's only pre-CU (which means that there's really only one armour set worth a shit, not very much content). that said i really enjoyed my six months or so i spent on there and it's well-run, the community is largely pretty good and in all six months i didn't see any huge drama (which you are about to learn is pretty common on SWG emulators)
terrible. it's basically SWGemu but the community is unbelievably elitist and almost completely and 100% a guild-based circlejerk. during the month or so I was playing i saw three players get banned with my own eyes for talking about how obama's drone strikes make him a pretty shitty person. mechanically it works pretty well though, although it's widely suspected that it's because they stole a ton of SWGemu's code
imagine SWGemu if it was run by reddit. no, really. avoid
ruined by retards in command, they made up some shit about being C&D'd after one of their special snowflake admin Jedi got memed on by some bounty hunters and shut down the server. i'm dead serious. avoid
an interesting idea, and one of the first stable JTL emu servers (meaning you could own, craft and fly your own spaceships). run by a complete fucking mongoloid who fucked up not one but two launches, gave all his friends and their guildies free money/resources (despite promising never, ever to do this), lying to everyone about their launch status, then banning from the forums the guy who finally called them out on it. this level of incompetence combined with the truly horrifying state of their community (the same like ten people would post on every single thread in the forum "lol ur just toxic" to anyone with any kind of criticism at all) means this interesting idea is destined to fail, and frankly deserves it

there are more but those are the only ones i had any experience with. i miss you guys from BANE

I guess that answers my question. Can I pirate and get on SWGemu or do I need to jump through hoops?

there are hoops but if you're not a mouth-breathing retard you can figure it out. there's a torrent on piratebay specifically for using on swgemu, and read the instructions on the site itself

is it still alive?

I wouldnt mind being turned into a proper girl! As long as we get to hold hands!

I just wanted to make a robot maid

If you want to make loli robot maids PSO2 is for you.

They thought Mournhold was the capital and forgot Almalexia City.

Wasn't that after the events of Oblivion? ES:O takes place before any of the other games

IT FUCKING COSTS ENERGY TO TYPE IN BLACK DESERT ONLINE

I WAS BLOG POSTING DRUNK AND NOW I CANT COMPLETE MY QUEST AND I CANT EVEN BLOGPOST ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO COMPLETE MY QUEST BECAUSE IF I DO I WONT BE ABLE TO COMPLETE MY QUEST FUCK

game is really fun so far beyond that though

BUT FUCK WHY ARE THEY MAKING YOU WAIT TO SOCIALIZE DO THEY WANT THEIR OWN GAME TO DIE

I played the shit out of exteel, but it seems like I've lost my screenshots … ( ;∀;) I was in the open beta for that shit back so long ago

here's a city of heroes screenshot from 2005, it's one of the oldest ones I have

He was kidding you oversensitive leftist faggots.

Okay, Malv

Go to bed, Chat.

Man, that was a pain in the ass to set up. but finally got it

Reminder that the Holla Forums team still exists. Playing it right now in fact.

what server or ship or whatever then?

Ship 2. Post your player ID if you want an invite. It should look like 13055201; a series of numbers.

Alright, I'll post it in a couple hours or so, it's 3 am and been waiting on this game to download the whole time.

It is also p2w and everyone left.
One time I enjoyed a MMO. At least by p2w it means pearl shop items are tradeable so if you want to stay in it you can safe some cash.

If someone doesn't pick up on your ID when you wake up, post it onto the /vg/ thread.

just to be clear I am not in the Holla Forums team because I am in another japanese team and I didn't know the Holla Forums team exists, you will probably have more fun playing with them hehe (*'ω'*) since my team is sort of not super welcoming of foreigners

Pearl shops items sells for ridiculously low amount of silver, it's not really worth it. Also Pearl shop items are always sold out on the marketplace.

I was going to complain but Holla Forums deserves every low quality shitpost in this thread, and more.
    ∧_∧   (・ω・` ) bye   / y/ ヽ━(m)二フ⊂[_ノ  (ノノノ l l l )   ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Shame that Huxley never saw the light of day, an Unreal Tournament with an Open MMO world sounded like fun.

half those complaints dont even apply to most modern mmos, and there's no mmo that all of them apply to. hell, most of them don't apply to bdo except the economy and the last complaint, though the last one is your personal issue.

you don't understand. that crazy son of a bitch was grinding droid engineer specifically so he could make a droid, who he was then attempting to program to simply patrol around our base and clean up. out of all the things that went wrong with the server that is one of the things that genuinely makes me sad; he was this fucking close to finally catching his white whale when they shut us down

Any MMOs where I can be a spooky witch and mix potions? I just want to be a gloomy fuck. Or something along the lines of the same sort of gothic horror that bloodborne starts out as, but with a little less cosmic horror and more fantasy elements.

Wanna buy my accounts for TERA and BNS?

Where can I find my player ID?
Also, anyway I can make the game not look like shit? Tried doing that sweetfx thing with Radeonpro but it crashes the moment I get in game.

If you're using the tweaker, the option to increase your graphix is found in the menu on it somewhere.

Your ARKs card can be viewed as pictured.

What types of classes does Tera have?
The usual boring archetypes?

MMOs are moving to mobile where the belong.

Pretty much, tanking is active though, so that's nice.
but yeah it's a trinity MMO

im fucking crying

Buggy ass game that is a sad waste of potential.
The core combat is fun and it has some cool mechanics, but the formulas and the way they designed the progression is absurd. Not to mention that half the game is bugged and doesn't work properly(crashing, unobtainable necessary stuff, buggy market) and instead of focusing on fixing their shit they're going full jew on the cash shop with vip subscriptions, mounts, designing new clothes and some shitty events always tied to the daily instanced dungeons.
I've recently played it and everything that was wrong with it in the beta is still broken, and I doubt they'll fix anything when retards are supporting already their cash shop.
And guess what? Bots and Cheaters, everywhere. It's so easy to do it, there's even simpler "addons" that just mess with with stuff like viewing distance and auto martking stuff on your map, to get those you just need a dan-made installer software that manages what addond you use. It's a joke because some stuff in the game is so broken that it's almost impossible to do it without those addons such as exploring 100% of the maps, the normal in-game map shows you the complete map yet it's not 100%, so you have to blindly walk around trying to find it, and you need to do it too because it awards you with good exp, would be great if it wasn't broken.

Get a group of bros, decide on a game night every week and play DDO. Completely ignore the autistic community around it (lest you will be suckered in by the grind and the drama) and just play it with your party. The first few times you play the quests, they are pretty fun, and without overpowered equipment they will give you a run for your money. Play them on hard at the very least, normal is boring.

Pretty good game for doing that, and only that. Do read up on character builds online first before doing so, otherwise you will all hit a hard wall because you did stupid shit that works in tabletop but not there.

Don't get into the hamster wheel. Treat it as an offline game with your bros.

it's just not a fun game. DDO has fucking horrible pacing, and it's just bad

Out of the "free" ones, I find it pretty decent.

Just curious, why is literally every MMO fantasy based? Even ones that are "different" are shit like Sci-fantasy stuff, i.e. fantasy games with just a literal sci-fi skin.

The formula is already there. You can be unoriginal with impunity.

Or just play Meme Effect for a better experience. I don't know if anyone is so desperate for Star Wars content that they'd put themselves through that much mindless theme park riding.

kill me before you get me to play your awful gook games

What about Dragon Nest?

Mobile games aren't MMOs, they lack the capacity to be massive.

i guess a non-magic healer would be weird. could be an mmo without healers though like BDO or GW2.

i dunno man do you wanna make one

Anarchy, EVE, STO and SWG are all sci-fi. It's just that making nearly 1:1 copy of WoW is easier than making solid sci-fi settings.

Non-magic healers use stuff like probes, nanobot clouds and chemical launchers, at least that's how Warframe, Wildstar, Fallen Earth, Scarlet Blade and Star Wars games do it. Although to tell the truth, some of these also included mutations and psi powers which were just straight up magic.

warrior
castanic
have fun

I played a few
used to enjoy guild wars 1 and 2 till it got over run with furfags and faggots in general
TERA was the only on i kept coming back to mostly because i had to jeep joining new worlds and starting from scratch again over and over combat and instances were kinda fun

Don't recommend people play warrior, there's only suffering down that road. That's a costume armor so basically any castanic grill can use it.

This. TERA classes are broken as shit atm.

Brawlers is the current OP as fuck class that can solo pretty much anything.
Ninjas, Gunners and Reapers used to be OP as fuck but is now "not OP enough anymore" and will be receiving a buff next patch.
Archers and Sorcerers were buffed last patch due to the older classes being shit compared to the newer classes, so now they lie somewhere in between Brawlers and Ninjas/Gunners/Reapers.
Lancers, Priests, Mystics, Warriors and Berserkers are currently waiting to be buffed like Archer/Sorcerer was because they are crap compared to the newer classes (but not as bad as Slayer).
Slayers will get a buff next patch as well because right now they have absolute zero survival, less damage than even the healer classes, and is generally absolute dogshit.

So basically if you want to have fun and not feel like you're dragging the party down with your shit DPS and pissing off the healers by dying 24/7, roll an Archer or Sorcerer, or any of the newer classes, or Brawler if you enjoy the idea of tanking so hard you're basically soloing the dungeon.

I just hope you like boobs or lolis cause that's what Blueballs Studios is focusing on nowadays.

Nigga they pump out millions of DPS while Priests got nerfed again last patch.
Lancers are now above brawler for speedclears, and I'm almost 100% sure that BHS doesn't even know that warriors and berserkers exist anymore with how ignored they are

this is the main reason i put so many hours into the game, constantly trying to keep up with what classes are good and which are shite and making new characters etc

At some point, would you mind sending an invite to me to join the Holla Forums team? My ID is 13802308

AION is f2p isn't it?
But is it shit?

Watch them delay it for another 2 weeks of filler trash events, and march 7 is only the teaser trailer for the next update.

It's gonna happen.

Can't wait for the next Tera, BnS was bretty gud

You're asking for a good game within a genre that is fundamentally shit.

Multiplayer is good when everybody are focused on the game. Games that require reflexes and intense concentration avoids the cancer you experience in MMOs, which are slow paced and dumb enough to allow all sorts of degenerates and freaks to use it as an avenue for their autism.

When it is has massive amounts of players with lots of dead time, that's when the cancer develops. Shit genre.

I played it when it came out. Heard the economy turned into complete shit and they still didn't add any enemy variety. If you know something I don't, let me know.

ok so hear me out guys, what if, and i know this sounds crazy, what if there was an mmo that was an actual game, and not just pressing numbers, until you get higher numbers, like WoW, or ArcheAge, or any other MMO as far as i know. i really hate that shit, and any MMO that has any semi-decent combat or world is either p2w or dead because WoW released a new expansion which lets you get bigger numbers.

What are you crazy? Get out of here STALKER! Your mind has clearly been lost to the zone!

Guild Wars 1.

Am I the only one who played and enjoyed these games or something?
And yes I know DoMO is on Steam now

They look like Gook Shit.