Losing control?

Whats your favorite game on the ps2?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
pokemondb.net/location/johto-route-29#gen2
pokemondb.net/location/johto-route-30#gen2
pokemondb.net/location/johto-route-31#gen2
pokehacks.dabomstew.com/randomizer/
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Espeon_(Pokémon)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yakuza 2

Thingken of getting into online gambling, would any of you niggers happen to know the best game to play?

designated nutshack street
cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

VIDEO GAMES :D

Morning everyone!

Back on wind waker. Still think its a bit disappointing. Following treasure maps just to get heart pieces and fucking useless rupees sucks. This game needed tons of optional weapons and upgrades and shit to make the exploration worth it.

Got out of work early today, that was nice. Spent the extra leisure time looking through my (((Steam))) account for something to install.
I really like God Hand. Bought a used copy years ago.

I thought OoT was overrated.

Maybe not my favorite but this and the rest of the PS2 Holy Trinity are very memorable.

Darkcloud 2 or Rachet and Clank: Going Commando

also my favorite ps2 game is undertale 9 the revenge of ur mom lol

Does anyone know if there's something up with Holla Forums mods right now? They seem to be acting worse than usual, and the feeling is mutual on the board. Pic related, I was permabanned for starting a book thread.

This is going to be hell.

I never really had a ps2 myself but I'd probably have to say Jak & Daxter 2. Either that or DMC3.

oops sorry dunno why I pinged you user

Various forms of poker most likely. Its mostly numbers and a bit of strategy so.

You need to invest 1000s to make money, seems far too risky imo.

You ever find anything on steam?

For its time OoT was really fucking good at least.

Devil May Cry 3 probably.

Nope. Gave up and just ran to the store for junk food instead. I just don't really know what kind of game I want.

Poker was my first though, I was watching some youtube vids on poker and I don't see how strategy can be applied, isn't it best cards win? Are you supposed to count cards sort of?

Oh forgot to ask this in my opening post. Has anyone played this series? Is it any good?

What'd you do today user?

What kinda junk food?

Admittedly I still have quite the PS2 backlog, so it's hard to really pick an absolute favorite yet.

Do you just choose a topic from a thread you're lurking/posting in earlier or something? Lately they seem the match up with stuff in the catalog.

Someone likes his dick kicker enemy a little too much.
Ace Combat 5 or Shadow of the Colossus or DDS, or P3FES or MGS 2 and 3 or Nocturne.
There was a lot of great stuff on the PS2

Sea travel gets a bit less tedious when you get the warp song, but you need the bow and arrow first.

Only the finest chocolate Canada has to offer. I like the regular ones better, but they only had machiatto caramel.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Whats good user?

It comes down to percentages mostly. Knowing what percent chance a card you need is coming and knowing what percentage of hands your hand will beat. And the strategy is mostly on when and how you bet and where you on the table compared to others. Its pretty complex. Go buy a book about it.

I triggered the Ritsu.

What do you mean' if anything is a really adictive action game with style and all.

I don't really browse Holla Forums because its shit.

I just pull a random question out of my head as I'm typing the OP. Had ps2 on the brain because of that ACE game I'm looking into.

I didn't like shadow of the colossus all that much

Figured the sea travel would be the fun part of the game honestly.

That stuff loaded with caffeine?

Binged Samurai Jack.

How are you knowledgeable on this have you played? I'm gonna do some reading before I jump into it.

He didn't say hi…

Nah hows your day been dummy?

ill fooken cut you m8

I've never seen it before honestly. How is it? Ain't there a new season or movie coming out soon?

I've read a bit about it and only ever played with friends. If you play online though you are going to be playing against people who've read a shit ton of stuff about it hoping to get rich too so you should be ready.

Boring, I am heading to bed actually.

Raiden is best MGS protag.

Not really. It's supposedly around the same levels of caffeine as a decaf coffee. Just tastes good. I need to get up in the chocolate bars schoolgirls sell at work sometimes. They're huge and expensive and they don't sell them directly, just to people doing fundraisers. They're amazing.

Night user! Hope you have fun tomorrow.

Well, each square of the map has an island on it (and maybe a dungeon/minidungeon if you're lucky), but aside from that it's pretty much open ocean and enemies, and even with the wind blowing the right way to speed things up, it's still a bit slow if you're trying to get from one side of the map to the other. Hence why the warp song is a nice, optional thing to get.

Well, tomorrow is today, so I still hope to have fun later.

I bet you kiss girls, pleb.

Are there actually mini dungeons? How mini we talking?

With my fucked up sleep schedule I just consider whenever I wake up to be a new day. Time and the sun have nothing to do with it.

I rip the almonds off almond joys just because I love coconut tbh

I prefer chestnuts in chocolate, almonds are OK but chestnuts are god tier.

I like coconut too, but almonds are goddamn delicious. Sometimes I buy a jar of almond butter and just eat it out of the jar because it's an expensive, delicious treat.

Chestnuts are okay.

Just buy Mounds you fuck

cvs 2 prolly

i still like ww despite it short comings tbh w/u monica

poker prolly

sumtimes u feel like a nut monica

I cant decide between DDS or god hand.

I just finished reading jojo part 7. I dont know if i like part 3, 4, or 7 the best.

Genesis is shit. And phil collins is a HACK!

I dunno. Probably ROTKVIII

So predictable.

I hope thats a proxy fam.
check their board log to see who banned you?

Mounds are dark chocolate, gross!

I don't mind almonds by themselves or maybe like in a pie or something. Just don't like super hard crunchy shit in my chocolate bars.

Best chocolate kitkat tbh

It works in these chocolate bars. If I was left in a warehouse full of them, instead of doing the responsible thing, I would probably just gorge myself until I contract Dunlap's disease and die.

Shit.

A varying number of rooms, usually with some sort of reward for clearing. Some are required to get gear you need to progress, others optional and award rupees or other various things.

I might also say that it's worth fucking around with the grappling hook. Easy way to get particular items is to just yank them off enemies.

I really need to give DDS, and SMT in general, a go sometime. But it's a really big series, and I'm not sure if I'd rather start with Nocturne or DDS1, or maybe just start with something like KMT (being remakes of the earliest games in the franchise).

This is why people ban you

No.

Thank god.

What?

I'm not huge on sweets honestly. Prefer savory food.

I like them now and then, but I get these so rarely that I would gladly eat myself into a coma on them.

Morning folks, hope everyone has a good weekend
Turns out I caused a shit storm in upper management since nobody communicated what the fuck is going on.
I got a dollar raise for it all, and I'm part-time until the idiot that was supposed to replace me gets fired he only finished training on Wednesday and already has 1/3 warnings.
Gonna be dusting off all this /tg/ shit I haven't been able to play in forever and enjoy myself I think.

I didnt say I wasnt gay

You know what you did.

I say start with SMT 3, while hard, it has the traditional smt gameplay. DDS is entirely spinoff, that doesnt have alot of smt in it tbh, atleast gameplay wise. If you want to start smt play: SMT3, persona 1 psp, (SMT1 and 2 if you want to go that far back), raidou 1 and 2, persona 2. Those are the good ones. I havent played alot more of the spinoffs like devil survivor.

Yeah I've been gathering that spoils shit but dunno where most of it is supposed to go.

And go with Nocturne first. Its fucking amazing.

Thats probably a big reason you like them. Had that happen with rare treats then once I got a hold of a lot of them online or something I got sick of them fast.

Holy a shit a 1$ raise out of nowhere must be nice.

I never know anything

Luckily I'm poor enough that most treats are rare for me.

Yeah, I know DDS is a spinoff, it's just that in the past I've heard that both DDS and Nocturne were good entry points, albeit in their own ways.

I swear every other person that makes that shit drags it out for fucking ever. Seriouslyn jojo part 4 was done in like 40 episodes, where one piece barely got anywhere in 50 fucking episodes. I love how jojo is so short and contained.

DDS doesnt have the demon negotiations central to the series. SMT 3 really should be the starting point.

Ahhh yeah I hear you fam

They both use basically the exact same combat system IIRC. I'd say go with nocturne if only because its a single game and not getting roped into a whole trilogy if you like it.

I only watch cutesy anime and don't think manga can be nearly as cute so I barely ever read it.

Anyone play anything today?

Well, it's not your fault you're blonde.

Didn't say I was either. Relax gayboy.

kit kat's in da top 5 for commercial chocolate nibbles fa sho

what smt to start w/? I'd say nocturne is da most accessible while still retaining a lot of what make it SMT. cain't rly speak for dds as i haven't played it but it sounds like a mo typical jrpg experience a nigga hear b da troof

if you're more comfortable w/ older shiz then i'd say go fo da release order type shit

You're still a degenerate.

If memory serves it depends on the item in question. Some are to be given to NPCs (the butterfly ones for example, go to the teacher if memory serves, giving you access to a private ocean house and a dungeon).

i have a problem.

District manager really doesn't want me to leave

persona 1 wasn't very good imo. But I'm a fag who thought 3 and 4 were good. 2 is best though

Sounds like you're living the dream

Wind waker and network transmission

And how do you know that?

I need to order some of those fancy weird flavored jap kitkats some time but they so overpriced online.

Can you only hold 9 types? Are there more than 9 kinds in the game?

Do anything else fun today user?

We're all degenerates here. Through dick, unity.

Is the hurt because you eat nothing but slim jims?

What? SMT 3 was the one that changed up how the games played. The press turn system wasn't there before it

A little birdie told me.
What's network transmission?

2 was boring as shit. I liked the writing, but the combat was so bad. Persona 1 was definitly the best of the persona games.

Im talking about demon negotiations and demom summoning. You lose all that in DDS.

And I get people telling me to kill myself over posting vidya related "walls of text" posts that are only a paragraph or two long at best.

I believe there's just those nine. I don't think I ever hit a quantity cap, though I expect it would be 99 like for arrows and bombs.

It's probably for the best. If I was rich I would just eat pizza every night and die.

I feel you. Last time I was on medication for something I ended up storing cheetos in my bathroom because I bought out the convenience store. I also bought a lot of those bottled milkshakes.

Megaman battle network game on gamecube. Its a platformer unlike the weird strategy shit in the main series.

Whens the fun happen though?

I already eat like shit without money. Can't imagine it getting worse with money honestly.

Megaman Battle Network spin off.

oh damn monica

ye they'll do dat monica

How far in are you?

I try to eat half-decently. When I was younger and poorer I mostly lived on cheap cup noodles and stuff. If I were rich it would just be all sorts of greasy shit that'll kill me by 30.

best parts b findin the triforce tbh :^)

nah, doing good
finished hacking my N3DS yesterday and have been runnign FREE 3DS VIDIA downloads all day waitign for that before finishign with my save transfers
also been really enjoying what may be the coolest and comfiest board on Holla Forums right now
I think my favorite is Robot Alchemic Drive despite how terrible half of it is

Tekken Tag

Also anyone want to play something together

Can't be worse than mighty no 9.

Stay away from Mugi DMX. She's not actually a coalburner.

das not wut ritsu told me tbh

mugi fucks niggers tbh

And what would that be? Because I assume you're not talking about Holla Forums.

Are you kidding me it was the greatest subversion I've ever seen for what was a colorful platformer. Imagine my surprise when the first time we ever see Jak speak the first thing he says is "I'M GOING TO KILL PRAXIS."

ye

Half way through the tower I needed the pearls for.

I eat mostly canned food and ramen. Oh and fucking mac and cheese every other day.

Luckily my folks cook real food once a day for dinner.

Watched some dota, dumpstered my coworker at yugioh and read a bit of a new book I picked up.
Gonna be a long day though, cleaning the house after work for my mom's birthday

She does NOT! Doujinshis are NOT canon!

Taking like 5 tries to get my posts to go through. 8ch dead?

Its actually pretty damn good. One of my favorite MM games.

Not cool monica.

my situation isn't terrible from a material point of view, but there still isn't a single day i don't think about just ending it all. i know i'm not alone in that here, i just wish i could fix my brain tbh.

chronic kidney stones. supposedly meat makes them worse, but near constant pain for years now even though i stopped eating meat for ~5 months in the past, so now i just don't give a fuck and am "enjoying" what i can before i eat a bullet.

i haven't had those in years, and now i'm sitting here looking at the amazon primepantry price and contemplating ordering 10 8.5 oz bags right now.

user please, not after what happened to /fem/

but it's got me interested again in watching this shit show I bailed on like 6 episodes in

also monicas i gotta give a shout to da megaman home page, mmhp tbh dis autist out ch'yea 10+ years full blown megaman autism fo da good of otha niggas tbh

also ne1 seen dis nioh shit man? look like da most bland not souls game of all time tbh nyckas

forgot pic

I'm really itching for some yugioh lately myself.

That some apple pie shit? Sounds good. Can't see any images honestly.

I played some Nioh over Remote Play today. It works surprisingly well that way; I'll probably continue playing it that way. I also perfect combo'd some songs in Project DIVA.

What did you play today, Holla Forums?

Honestly a bit of a neat concept.

I honestly found Tower of the Gods to be the first rather neat dungeon. Though, I'd say that it's the part afterward that really hammers in the point of the game, which I'm not going to spoil on the off chance you somehow aren't aware.

I'll say that, of all the Zelda games I've played, Windwaker is the one that's felt most fun to me and that I'm prone to going back to, but I can't exactly say why at this point. I just find something about it more appealing and less tedious (somehow, despite the Great Sea). Maybe fun really is a buzzword.

The board with the trap?

How speedrunnable is it?

How the fuck do you even get chronic kidney stones?

Watched comfy nip documentaries and played wind waker.

Hows nioh?

Was it your first one? And how old were you when you played it?

Speedrunning isn't my kind of autism

Maybe Shitsu can shed some light on that.

Once you've had one its far more likely for you to have more.

I've been liking it so far. It's definitely similar to Dark Souls, but combat is much faster paced, technical, and aggressive. I love it.

Also are all of you Americans that actually stay up this late or Yuros posting when they wake up?

Either it or Ocarina of Time was my first one, and I first played it when I was (I want to say) maybe fourteen or fifteen. Maybe it's more the premise of the game than anything, though I do appreciate in retrospect how you take adequate damage (compare to how most shit in Twilight Princess only does like a quarter to half heart damage). Parrying also felt like a neat way to both evade attacks and counter at the same time, compared to standard attacking and blocking.

Burger here, up late because I have nothing better to do and prefer to be up at night rather than during the day.

the board that a shitload of desperate /r9k/ faggots flooded when they heard it was a board for women

yes they r so

fam tho i had 2 do it 2 em mayne i had 2 do it 2 em

also wtf u open pandora's box w/ dis shit monica

Worst day above the earth is better than the best day under it.

It's just the mobile game unfortunately, dude works nights at a different location, and we aren't allowed to bring tech that isn't a phone.
New yugioh stuff is pretty confusing. I either have no clue how pendulum works, or its insanely powerful. I just wanna make a dark magician deck

I'm a leaf that works graveyard

I'm Canadian, but I work from 3pm to 11pm so I'm usually up late anyway.

ever watched japan a story of love and hate?

I'm browsing half Holla Forums and it's making me incredibly sad, it's nothing but shit. It's been entirely infiltrated by reddit and normalfags, I had the best of times there. Hell, 2013 I'd say was the last best year on there. 8ch hasn't compared to the good times I had there. No where else to go.

I usually gauge a games quality on how speedrunnable it is. Which is why I asked. Especially for megaman games.

Is this true? Why?

Idiots shoulda known there are no girls on Holla Forums. Just boys and boys who want to be girls.

That's a lie and you damn well know it. Or Link would be a girl who did very VERY different things.

The sake kit kats are fantastic.
Fuck, I think I'm going to go get a bag tomorrow. I needed to go the japanese market anyways

i think it might b peach tbh

REAL NIGGA HOURS

Sounds nice!

I hated the parrying honestly. I preferred the dodging mechanics in the n64 games.

Murican here but we do have a fair bit of europoors

Should rev up your proxies and just start spamming the worst gore and other shit you got. Purge them all.

I messed up my schedule by drinking too much caffeine.

Yeah told you fam, that shits crazy.

I wanted to get a pack like the one on the pic on the left but its like 30$ for a few small pieces of chocolate.

Dark magician can be alright. They release new cards for him all the damn time.

Uhhh maybe. What is it?

How does that show quality?

Sounds like ingrown toenails, and issue I'm accustomed with.

You'd better get used to it. That shit's really helpful against particular enemies.

Proxies don't work though, or I haven't found one that does.

by being genetically pre-disposed to them, and doing something (in my case, going on a high purine diet) that triggers their production. since then, i've had them constantly. interestingly, i've only passed two, yet am still in constant pain, and recently i learned that not passing them can result in your kidneys actually withering and failing, which could be what's happening since it has been my left kidney for years, but this month i started getting pain in my right as well.

who knows, maybe this'll knock me out once and for all.

yep, that.

Fucking gay. Just some stupid quick time shit.

Well designed levels and enemies with exploitable mechanics so its not no fun allowed. Also fun enough to play long enough to speedrun.

Shouldnt you go to the doctor or something?

No excuses. Kek demands you purge.

Rather not post with bare IP. Googles all over that shit.

they have really good taste tho

it's about the japanese working poor and how shit their economy is for the poor
the BCC documentary guys follows around a guy who works at the post office and his girlfriend who is half his age but they never have time to do it because they are so poor that she works 2 jobs
also he is as old as her dad

I feel like I should mention that you can give your equipment in Nioh the stats from other weapons if you like their look, and you get a set of templar armor and a broadsword at the start of the game… so you can DEUS VULT through the entire game if you want.

A friend of mine claims that half/v/ is actually good at night. I kind of doubt that myself, but I'm not going back just to take a look.

The unfortunate thing is that 8ch hasn't had the same benefit halfchan did when it was young, in that neither reddit or tumblr existed. Barring the original SA exiles, it grew it's own posterbase naturally, and only started to take a turn when the site started getting more notoriety (getting in the news doesn't help), its status as "anus of the internet" stopped protecting it, and I don't think there were enough oldfags left to both drive out people who didn't belong as well as mold newfags into more proper posters. The death of "Lurk Moar" as a mentality also doesn't help matters, nor does 8ch having an outright reddit infestation because Wheelzebub outright welcomed them to come here (much as Holla Forums's supposed recruitment has been doing now).

I doubt that any new chan-type imageboard created in this era could get to a reasonable amount of posters without suffering some notable percentage of reddit posters.

Admittedly I do find Twilight Princess' additional moves you could learn more interesting than a simple A prompt.

I'll give that a look thanks!

no problem fam

user hush, or the gay community man is gonna come back and complain some more.

Some people like to master something completely. It's not their fault they enjoy speedrunning more than anything else.

now u done it monica

I don't remember that story but I'll take your advice Kitler-kun

No, we should be fine. No one talked about the gay too much.

Good, good.

he gonna box him to death?

Well said. Internet is normalfag central, smartphones ruined everything

Back in 2013 and before night time Holla Forums was incredible, now not so much.

i started playin pokemon silver ya but, other than mah startter and dis gay ass togepi i dun even have any gen 2 pokemon kinda lame tbh.

wut he do best

night Holla Forums is always best Holla Forums
I find it very believable that half Holla Forums improves after dark, that's how it was before the exodus and that's how it is here as well

Haven't tried that one yet. Might after WW.

Its mostly autism really.

wut
shit fam what version o silver ya playin

pretty good taste
did you set your clock to night or were yo ujsut up at that hour all the time?

doin a nuzlocke type shit so ain't rly had da chance. feel bad monica

gbc only eva played red b4 tbh

Always been a night owl honestly.

Never could do nuzlocke stuff. Care about my team too much.

i've got pretty lucky tbh monica. i thought i needed to use flash so i was catchin random mugs n i got a bellsprout who i typically h8 but dat nigga carried me and went from lvl 3 to like 13 mad quick droppin bug n rock niggas left n right fo me now me n dat nigga tyt fam real talk.

Hey everyone

here monica
pokemondb.net/location/johto-route-29#gen2
pokemondb.net/location/johto-route-30#gen2
pokemondb.net/location/johto-route-31#gen2

yeah that was my experience with it too
that's why I started messing with the clock, cuz back then I had really lost control

I had one of those on my team once. Think he needs a leaf stone to evolve and that shits annoying to get in gen 2.

How goes user?

I haven't played a game of pokemon without a randomizer in so damn long that it wouldn't matter much.

hi budy

i jus wanna espeon tbh

Fuck all that shit, get a ghastly!

afternoon, lad.

Alright, last night I played an almost apocalypse game of 40k with a group of people and then today helped dad get a mower off the Ute as it got fixed

Hey DMX how is it going

Hey user

breddy gud fam think i should go get new tires on mah whip been puttin dat shit off fo awhile tbh n i jus paid mah insurance fo da year so i figure may as well drop sum mo dosh on dat shit.

pokehacks.dabomstew.com/randomizer/
looks cool
emulators only tho right?

pic fam
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Espeon_(Pokémon)

hey guy

i saw dey sum low level gastlys up in dat one tower or w/e monica but, i dun rly have anything with a special low enuff to bring em down to low healf n no way currently to sleep da nigga. wut do?

Sounds fun.

Yeah. I mean it scrambles a shit load of data anyway, wouldn't want to do that to a cart even if you could.

fam please
there are much easier ways these days

What sort of Car do you have

Hey there

Did you start looking for jobs like you said you would to me earlier in the week

hol up u can jus str8 get 1 u dun have to get a eevee first? ya gen 2 nyckas spoiled af tbh smmfh dawg

Ehhh? I mean if you mean loading up the rom and playing on an actual ds I think that works.

Yeah got a line on a good one in a few weeks I'm going to shoot for.

Nah fam that pic was Eevee, you need to evolve Eevee
If he's not evolving then you need to be a better friend

NAH NAH NAH NIGGA
dat where dat eevee is
ya gets ta him and you increase dat friendship, make him ya nigguh
den when he level in da morning he turn inta dat E-S-P-ON

it easy with dat sun stone shad tang

I'm sure it would, I bet I could run lots of hacckedroms on my DS TWO cart

mah own person eyday whip b dat equus monica dat's da thoreau bread nigga whip

i will smash dat puppers face off b4 i do dat monica

nigga espeon be all about friendship
you a bad friend he aint gonna evolve